Tranforming words into forever memories.

The Oblique Pen has a simple and very profound goal: turn special occasion documents, glassware, wine bottles, and precious keepsakes into treasures to be kept forever. The Oblique Pen Services include invitation design, envelope addressing, wedding scrolls, glass favors and wedding party gifts.

806 Lake Artesia Lane, Fuquay Varina, NC (919) 650-3135

Awesome Calligrapher

Reviewed on 11/30/2012 Modupe A

Jessica did an awesome calligraphy work for our wedding. It added a special touch to our day. Thanks a bunch

2012-12-02T09:45:42 Response from the vendor

It was a great pleasure to work with you. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Lesley P

Jessica Yee, of the Oblique Pen, addressed my wedding invitation suite, including outer envelopes and inner envelopes. Her final product was amazing, she even matched the color the ink on the envelopes to the color of the ink on our wedding invitations (a deep navy). Jessica... Read More performed all of the work in the time that we agreed on and I was extremely satisfied with her work!

Jessica Yee

I am Jessica, the lettering artist for The Oblique Pen. I fell in love with script letters because they remind me of my beautiful grandmother’s elegant handwriting. I love the smooth and fluid scripts that a pointed pen creates. I find beauty in letters and how they are created. Along with the newer modern styles that lets your personality and creativity thrive. My love of letters is your gain. Every envelope, menu, invitation, table card, escort cards, and design is an artistic expression of your wonderful occasion and my calligraphic script turning them into works of art just for you.