The Orrmont Estate

Piqua, OH

Capacity: 201-250 PHONE

• Outdoor - Covered

Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Historic Venue, Mansion + Estate, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

1612 S Main St, Piqua, OH (937) 778-1021

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Sarah G

Absolutely love this venue! The property is beyond gorgeous and you can see the hard work and dedication the owners have put into this venue. Tim and Janelle were wonderful to work with and felt like longtime friends after the first day of meeting them! They have every detail... Read More thought out and are very well organized. Even if the weather doesn't cooperate with you, they still make it beautiful and comfortable so no worries what time of the year you book it. I would highly recommend this venue and feel so blessed for the beautiful memories created at the Orrmont Estate!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Jennifer D

Might be an ok place but who will care to find out now. You instructed a fellow mama to pump in the public restroom when all she wanted was a private place with an outlet so she could express some milk for her baby. How tacky. Hopefully you treat wedding parties and guests... Read More better than that. Oh wait, this was a wedding guest. To families considering this place, please take note of how they chose to treat this mama... and think about how they may treat your guests.

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Crystal A

I loved the owners. They were so helpful with all of my questions and they did everything they promised

Loved them!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 caitlin c

They were awesome! They were so helpful and considerate. The only problem is that they weren't as flexible with hours of set up as some but the venue is also their home so who can blame them!

GREAT! Beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/06/2012 Angie L

The Orrmont Estate is a beautiful place that is very flexible in regards to where you have your ceremony, what time you want to have your event, etc. It is calming, peaceful, and a haven. There is a 3 hour set-up time the night before the event, and 8 hours on the day of the... Read More event included. You have to plan accordingly in regards to your set-up, and if you have a big set-up you should try to get a lot of people to help you so you can finish in time, if you go over your time, there is an extra cost, but it's reasonable. Tim and Janelle Baker, the owners, have a beautiful property and try to keep it that way and keep improving it each year, and as previous reviews have said, there are rules, but they are reasonable and are to protect and respect the property and the guests, and are not unreasonable at all (just look at the rules on their website). They did a great job at contacting our vendors for setting up delivery/arrival times and double checking that, so we appreciated it, they were very low-key during the event and kept the trash cans emptied and kept everything in order. We love this venue and wish we could return more often! The only thing that I wish was different is the preparation area for the wedding party- there are 2 large bathrooms attached to the tent to get ready in, and it would be nice to have an area just to get ready in, and also to get to the area I was coming down the aisle from, we had to go around the back of the house and then drive in a van down to the "aisle." We definitely made it work, and we knew that ahead of time and it was fine with us, it's just good to be aware of that- and Tim and Janelle made sure we were and walked through our plans for the day the week before and asked all the questions to be well informed and to help us have a great day. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone-it includes chairs, tables, set-up, and clean-up of the tables and chairs-which is nice so your family/guests don't have to do this after the event. Thanks for a great wedding!

Great location!

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Michelle H

I absolutely loved this venue! The staff is friendly and does a nice job of accomodating their clients. They do have an 8 hour limit on wedding day (from the time the first person needs to arrive until you're all packed up and done at the venue) and you have to pay extra if you... Read More go over that time frame. The place is gorgeous though and offers a lot of different places to hold the ceremony. It also has a beautiful tent that can easily be decorated as much or as little as you please.

Beautiful but Difficult

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Erica W

The Orrmont Estate is an older estate home that is owned by a young couple. They have made many upgrades to the estate for the purpose of weddings. The grounds are beautiful for photos, there is a large pole tent for the reception with tables and chairs. The quality of the... Read More chairs are below average. There is no facility except for a bathroom for wedding party to get ready, no access to the estate home. The couple has many "rules" and are not user friendly. Interested couples can only view the property when they book and during their annual open house. No alcohol permitted or limousines. The cost was 1800 for a Saturday wedding ( 8 hours) and includes 3 hours on Friday nite. They have gates to the property and do not allow anyone in the gates prior to set arrival times, additional 100 for every hour over 8. Some vendors we interviewed would not go there because of the rules and how difficult they are to work with

Review for The Orrmont Estate

Reviewed on 3/29/2009 Karlie B

It was quiet and quaint just what we wanted for a beautiful autumn outside wedding. I would definately recommend it! The couple that own the house were very accomodating under their rules and helpful. It was very nice.;You only get 8 hours the day of your wedding and 3... Read More hours the night before and then it's $100 an hour afterwards which racks up VERY quickly when you have a lot to set up and tear down especially when your doing it all yourself. But it turned out beautiful. However our CATERER PC Events was TERRIBLE!! They are out of columbus oh and promised many things that he absolutely did not follow through with such as: he said there was no travel fee he said they could provide colored table linens he said he would take off $1.50 per plate because we had a coupon from the bridal show that I attended. He also kept stressing that we would be having a personal consultation 3 weeks prior to our event for food tasting and to make out our menu when I emailed them 3 weeks and 2 days prior to our event (because I had not heard from them since I had emailed them several times questions that I had about 6 months prior to that- the answer to all of my questions was 'we can talk about that at the 3 week consultation') I received a very nasty email from the 'front desk' person stating that they only set up food tastings in large groups about 4 months prior to the event- which we were NEVER informed of- and that they could not meet in person they were 'TOO BUSY' and they just needed a credit card number over the phone to pay our balance- no mention of the fact that we did not have a menu yet whatsoever! we also did not get those colored table linens like he promised. He left me sobbing and hysterical (sp?) on the phone 2 1/2 weeks before my wedding day! Oh AND there was not enough food and it wasn't even really very good AND...they were 2 hours late and still setting up AFTER we had taken all our picturs with our photographer and were already introduced and seating in the tent- our hungry guests had to sit and wait for about an hour before they even got out the hour d'eurves (sp?)! TERRIBLE TERRIBLE catering service- dont believe any of their lies and just take your service somewhere else!