Book Your Wedding with The Out Door Country Club

A BALLROOM IN YORK, PA

Located in York, Pennsylvania, the Out Door Country Club is a historic golf club venue for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The club dates back to 1892 when it was a community gathering space for York families. In 1959, it moved into its current location. The venue feels exclusive and is a private oasis. For couples seeking indoor and outdoor options at a classy golf club, Out Door Country Club is an excellent option.

The Grand Ballroom offers large ornate chandeliers, as well as a dance floor and elegant wallpaper. With minimal decor, the space can easily be transformed to accommodate the couple's vision. It can seat up to 225 guests. Special uplighting can also create a contemporary vibe. Couples can also utilize the venue's tulle ceiling decor service to elevate the atmosphere.

President's Terrace. A beautiful outdoor ceremony site, the terrace offers brick flooring and offers views of the golf course. The space has a water feature, lighting and space for bands. The terrace was built in 2013 and so is fairly new.

The Patio offers a landscaped and classic outdoor space ideal for cocktail hours. It can also be utilized for outdoor receptions. The views of the golf course create a relaxed ambience.

Lawn. For those seeking an expansive venue spot with views of manicured grass and trees, the lawn offers a memorable backdrop. The simple addition of an arbor can complete the scene.

Couples work with an experienced wedding coordinator to plan their event. Catering is provided on site, along with necessary equipment and staff. The catering typically includes hors d'oeuvres, entrees and desserts. It also provides a custom wedding cake. Weddings are typically scheduled for five hours and includes a bridal suite. An open bar can be added for four hours.

Wedding packages can also include a champagne toast, centerpieces and linens. Tables and chairs are included. Event staff, including servers, are available for the evening. The venue also provides a dance floor for the reception. A bridal room is available on site. Couples have found the venue to be highly responsive throughout the planning process and accommodating on the day of the event. The club has a range of dress codes depending on the building from relaxed to business. T-shirts and short shorts are not allowed at any time.

Couples can have access to golf carts for wedding photos. Golf outings can be planned for the wedding party or guests. The venue does a customized draping of the head table. Valet parking is also available.

The Out Door Country Club in York, PA

Membership is not required to host special events at our beautiful facility! With picturesque views and exquisite cuisine, the Out Door Country Club provides an elegant and sophisticated setting to make your special day memorable. We offer a variety of wedding packages at affordable rates.

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1157 Detwiler Drive, York, PA (717) 764-1188

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Jacquelyn M

WE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE, STAFF WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND. FOOD WAS EXCELLENT. WHEN THE BALLROOM WAS LIT UP WITH THE TULLE AND LIGHTS IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Sara C

My fiance and I have had a wonderful experience with ODCC so far. The night we had our initial visit, I was immediately comfortable with Tony and knew this was where we would have our wedding and reception. Our wedding is less than 2 months away and working with Tony and Sherry... Read More has made the process so easy and smooth! They are always quick to respond to emails and I know they are just a phone call away if we need something. Couldn't have asked for better people to coordinate our wedding! Highly recommend ODCC!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Melanie D

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with choosing the ODCC for our reception! Tony was a fantastic wedding coordinator and helped us through the process of planning our wedding day. Tony has a wonderful personality and remained professional at all times. On the day... Read More of the wedding there was a mishap with our center pieces but Tony went to the store for us and made sure that our tables looked great. The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious. We received so many compliments from our guests about how delicious the cupcakes were! I would recommend this venue and wedding coordinator to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/14/2015 Kristi M

My husband and I were beyond pleased with everything prior to, during and even after the wedding! Tony and the staff were awesome and more than accommodating! The food was amazing and our guests had a wonderful time and loved the meal! The ODCC made our wedding day perfect!... Read More There was awesome settings for pictures and a beautiful setup for the ceremony! We couldn't have asked for anything more perfect!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Kristen C

My husband and I were fearful with the wedding coordinator at the time and we felt like we made a huge mistake choosing the venue. We found out that Tony was our new contact and after our first meeting, the fear disappeared and we couldn't of been happier! Tony was extremely... Read More accommodating, helping, and caring. He was an integral part of our day and thrilled to have had him by our side. The Outdoor Country Club had amazing food, drinks, and scenery for our photos. The staff were attentive and happy to help however they could. My husband and I had the perfect day thanks to the Outdoor Country Club!

Wedding

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Kelsey

My husband and I found this to be one of the cheaper places to get married outside in York, PA. Judy Snyder the wedding coordinator takes care of anything you need. She is there the entire day of the wedding to make sure everything runs smoothly. We had our ceremony there and... Read More reception. We paid extra because we wanted chair covers and lighted ceiling tulle. We were going to have our cocktail hour outside, but moved it inside do to ugly weather. We would have paid extra to have that on the patio, but since we moved it inside the day of they refunded our money for that. You do not have to be a member of the Out Door Country Club to have your wedding there. We also did the rehearsal dinner there. The food was fabulous. All of our guests kept complimenting on the food. So glad we picked the Out Door Country Club for our wedding day! It was wonderful. Judy and the staff were the best.

Meet The Director of Sales

Courtney Boyer

Weddings are my favorite type of events! I believe that it is the beginning of planning your lives together. I have been planning & executing events for almost 13 years. Helping brides through the process of planning their special day is such a treat, I take pride in being able to take the stress out of making sure everything is perfect for their very special day. The setting of the perfect location is where it all starts and here, at The Out Door Country Club, we have that perfect setting. Delicious food, beautiful decor and attentive staff will ensure there are endless possibilities to make