The Palms Hotel & Spa

Miami Beach, FL

Book Your Wedding with The Palms Hotel & Spa

A BALLROOM IN MIAMI BEACH, FL

If you are dreaming of palm trees and sandy beaches in your wedding vision, then a destination wedding is what you desire and The Palms Hotel & Spa in Miami Beach, Florida, is a fantastic venue to consider. Tropical views await you at this renowned wedding venue with expansive views of the Atlantic Ocean. With ceremony spaces right on the beach and lush gardens and vegetation, this shoreline oasis will be a wonderful getaway for you and your guests. The Palms Hotel & Spa has both indoor and outdoor spaces for your ceremony and reception. This venue is flexible with just the right amount of chic style to showcase you and your betrothed’s unique personalities.

The tranquil atmosphere of The Palms Hotel & Spa will help your wedding day anxiety wash away with the calming waves rushing back and forth from the oceanfront. There are many choices for the location of your event and there is something to fit every taste and theme.

Gazebo. A tiered colonial-style gazebo will serve as your backdrop in this space when you take your vows. The gazebo event space is surrounded by towering full palm trees that offer just the right mix of shade and sunshine to light your enchanted day. Up to 140 guests are accommodated in this space with overflow areas.

Beach. The beach is the most popular ceremony space at The Palms Hotel & Spa. Say “I do” barefoot in the sand beneath an alter draped with flowing sheers. With the ocean at your back, up to 200 of your family and friends will look on as you and your fiance become one.

South Lawn. The south lawns are an excellent setting for a tropical themed reception. Surround your guests with lush topiary sculptures and blooming gardens in this space with the added touch of Tiki huts and cabanas for your use. The south gardens can accommodate up to 250 guests.

Grand Tiki.  The Grand Tiki is located towards the back of our resort and overlooks our South Lawn. With ample covered and uncovered space this is the perfect location for al-fresco breakfasts or brunches, cocktail receptions or elegant dinner functions. It provides seating for up to up to 158 guests.

Veranda Terrace. The veranda terrace is another amazing outdoor ceremony option at The Palms Hotel & Spa. This space is covered with rich hardwood floors and cabana ceiling fans. The veranda terrace overlooks the colorful gardens on the grounds of The Palms Hotel & Spa and can accommodate up to 146 guests.

Royal Palm Ballroom. The royal palm ballroom is a wonderful location to consider for your reception. This indoor space has sunken ceilings and plantation shutters that give the room an updated but classic romantic feel. Mirror accents and contemporary lighting add a little extra shine to your celebration in the royal palm room which can accommodate up to 250 of your family and friends.

The Queen Palm Ballroom. This event space is designed with clean lines and floor to ceiling windows making the queen palm ballroom a sophisticated canvas to showcase your personal style. Your guests will enjoy panoramic ocean views in this space which opens out to a veranda for outdoor access. The queen palm ballroom can accommodate up to 200 guests.

The event staff at The Palms Hotel & Spa want you to have a worry-free wedding planning experience, so they provide personalized service to help you every step of the way. The customized wedding packages available are designed to suit every type of wedding, large or small. The Palms Hotel & Spa has a trusted list of preferred vendors for all of your floral, decor, photography and wedding cake needs. Group lodging rates are available to accommodate your traveling guests. The Palms Hotel & Spa also specializes in before and after wedding events like engagement parties, bridal showers and morning after brunches to turn your wedding into a vacation experience for you and your loved ones. Couples are welcome to add on special gifts for their guests in the form of monogrammed bathrobes or spa baskets to give them a keepsake to cherish for years to come.

The award-winning culinary team at The Palms Hotel & Spa is ready to wow your guests with an unforgettable meal at your reception. There is a wide selection to choose from when crafting your menu and custom dishes can be created to match your reception theme. Plated and buffet dinner options are available and couples are welcome to add a touch of drama with chef-tended action stations.

• On-site salon and spa with professional makeup artists
  • State-of-the-art A/V systems
  • Rehearsal dinner packages

Oceanfront Ceremonies & Receptions

Let us captivate you with an unforgettable Miami Beach wedding celebration orchestrated by our catering specialists in true beachside serenity. Exceptional indoor and outdoor spaces, including our picturesque Colonial-style gazebo and private lawn set amidst a botanical paradise!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

3025 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL (305) 908-5416
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Ashley B

It was truly a Perfect Day - that is how we will always remember the beautiful wedding our daughter had at The Palms. We had a beach ceremony, cocktails under the Tikki and reception in the main ballroom. Sunday morning we hosted a brunch & bloody mary send-off for all out hotel... Read More guests. First of all, let me say how wonderful it was to work with Yasmin Gomez, she handled details seamlessly and really made a difference. We could not have done an event like this without her guidance and support (not to mention creativity)! The staff was friendly, food was good, bar service great, and I have heard nothing but praise from our 135 guests. Of course, the venue is beautiful and Thanksgiving weekend we had wonderful weather.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Emily C

We had our destination wedding at The Palms Hotel and Spa on 12/2/2017. The venue is truly a tropical paradise! Our ceremony took place on the beach, cocktail hour at the Grand Tiki, and reception on the Veranda/Gazebo and Queen Palm Ballroom. We started working with Carlos,... Read More who left the property a few months before my wedding. I have to admit I was a little nervous, but they notified me right away and once I spoke with Vanessa Linares I knew I was in good hands. I cannot say enough good things about her, she is friendly, responsive, patient, very detailed and thorough, and professional. We also worked with Juan Carlos and Paul, who were the best dynamic duo!!! They were there for the entire wedding making sure everything went as planned, which it did! My husband and I did not have to worry about one thing and we got to actually enjoy the reception. Vanessa, Juan Carlos, and Paul went above and beyond to make sure everything was flawless! The food was great and we received many compliments from the guests. Brenda and Scott worked on our room block reservations, we had 60+ rooms booked and they did a great job of keeping everything organized and getting the welcome bags to each guest. (We had 150 guests, the vast majority were from out of town.) Pedro G who worked at the pool bar was a delight and quite popular with our guests that lounged outside/by the pool. The entire staff (bellman – Max, front desk employees – Moises H and Eurique) were all very friendly and helpful. I would give more than 5 stars if I could. Thank you Palms for making everything on my wedding day/weekend absolutely PERFECT! I can’t wait to come back to celebrate our 1 year anniversary!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Margot L

We had our wedding here and that is the review I want to leave. First of all, the property is absolutely gorgeous and like a dream wedding. Our wedding was fantastic solely because of the environment and our guests. However, we spent an incredible amount of money and I was... Read More surprised we were not treated with a more special feeling. I will tell everyone planning a wedding to NOT use Yasmin as the coordinator. We paid extra for the day-of coordinator service and I should not have. Complete waste of money. A month before our wedding, Carlos, who we loved, left, and we had a brand new coordinator. They should have compensated us just because of that stress put on me to try to have a relationship with a brand new coordinator right before our wedding. The day of, Yasmin was barely around me, the bride, like she was supposed to be and promised. No one knew where and when to go when we ran behind schedule. The table numbers she sent me were what I followed and they were placed incorrectly the day of. I am furious at that, because the incorrect tables were those of our parents. Then, upon arriving to the room, the way the cake was left was shameful. You are supposed to keep the top tier to freeze and eat in one year. They wrapped the cake tightly in tin foil and left it out in the room, not even in the fridge. It was completely ruined. No one from the hotel asked afterwards how everything went and we never even met the manager. Poor organization and care.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Linda C

The Palms Hotel & Spa took our vision of a tropical paradise wedding to life. We had all of the weekends events there all over the property and each day was better than the next. The tiki , south lawn, gorgeous gazebo, terrace and Queen ballroom all exceeded our expectations.... Read More Not to mention IMPECCABLE service from front desk, bellman, and wait staff. Another plus...the food was amazing! We wish they boxed up our food the night of the wedding as well as some of the hours de voires and desserts (we didn't get anything to try), but as long as the guests were happy so were we. They are pricey being a hotel so just be aware of that when booking a hotel wedding venue. All said and done, we couldn't be happier to have had our wedding at The Palms. Guests loved enjoying the pool, beach and everything in between. You get to escape the craziness of South Beach when at this tropical oasis. Thanks again! We can't wait to return :)

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kelly W

The Palms Hotel & Spa was my dream venue. It was absolutely gorgeous. My small lunch time ceremony and reception was everything I had hoped for thanks to our coordinator Vanessa. She was so attentive and patient with all my questions and was super supportive of our ideas. Even... Read More when I thought my vision wasn't going to work, Vanessa did her best to solve any issues to make sure my small wedding felt like the most important task in her life. My husband and I can't say enough wonderful things about her and we wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone that is planning to celebrate their wedding at the Palms Hotel & Spa. My guests loved the food and atmosphere. The staff was amazing and attentive. I really wish I can give more stars. We will surely be coming back for our anniversary. Thanks for all your work and support making our dream come true.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jillian A

We recently got engaged and shortly after I began my search for venues. I was super excited to have found the Palms, it had good reviews and looked as if the theme would fit perfectly. I called and spoke with Yasmin, the Senior Catering Manager to set up a tour for that upcoming... Read More Saturday. That day, we were heading to Miami Beach, my parents drove an hour to get there, and she calls 30 minutes before the appointment saying that she wasn't going to make it. She didn't offer any solutions, but I figured we were already down there so I asked if anyone else could show us around. She found a willing concierge who was actually very nice so we went. The property is beautiful and all of us like the space so we wanted to move forward. I tried getting ahold of Yasmin all weekend to find out if our desired date was available. Finally I got through to her on Tuesday only to find out she had booked the date earlier that morning. Although disappointed, we liked the property so much that we were willing to change the date and moved forward. The following Saturday we set up another tour, with her this time. She gave us a very rushed tour because she scheduled another appointment one hour later. We sat down and went over details and she said that she would draft a proposal and get it to us asap and that we would have to make a REFUNDABLE deposit (for 10 days) in order to save the date. We are waiting all weekend for the proposal and finally on Tuesday I get an email saying "sorry it never sent, it was in my outbox." Also, down at the bottom of the proposal it stated that the NONREFUNDABLE deposit would be required to save the date. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but it didn't sit well with us after she mentioned several times that this was a refundable deposit for the first 10 days and after that it would become nonrefundable. Meanwhile, from the first time I saw the property I wasn't convinced about the gazebo or the table set up for the reception and I had been asking for pictures of what they had done in the past. Each time she assured me she would send them over. I still haven't received them. Finally, middle of the following week, she called asking about the deposit. By that time we were so fed up with her lack of response and disorganization that we decided to move on. We were so disappointed because we loved the venue but did NOT feel comfortable putting the most important day of our lives in the hands of someone so careless. It's nothing personal again Yasmin, I don't know her, but I wanted to spare someone that might experience the same thing because at the end of the day is was so disappointing and a huge waste of time.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Kriszti P

The Palms Hotel and Spa provides an incredibly beautiful setting for an outdoor/indoor wedding. We got married in the garden by the gazebo, has our cocktail our on the terrace overlooking the garden, and the reception in one of their beautiful ballrooms. We had the best time of... Read More our lives. The staff was extremely attentive and helpful through the process as well as on the day of our wedding. We we so happy with the service and the attitude of everyone that worked on our wedding. We truly didn't have to worry about anything. They are all professionals and even though many times I felt a little nervous through the process, they always knew what to do and made it easy for me. It was truly five star service. Not to mention the food...everything that we had from Essensia Restaurant before and during the wedding was outstanding. I highly recommend The Palms Hotel.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Allison F

I am way overdue in writing this review...my husband and I got married at The Palms 2 years ago. We had looked at about 15 venues before finding The Palms. Initially convinced that we wanted an oceanfront ceremony, this limited our search and we kept finding the wrong places. We... Read More decided to then visit The Palms on a whim, and knew immediately that we had found our venue. It really is the most beautiful place -- luxuriously tropical with southern accents. The standard ceremony space has a sprawling veranda with beautiful paddle fans and a cascading white staircase leading down to a fairytale gazebo space. It was magical, and felt like we took a page straight from a storybook as we walked around to see the space from every angle. When we signed our contract with The Palms, we were initially working with superstar Stephanie, and about 1 month into planning she found a new job with a different hotel. We were crushed, but then we met Carlos Velez :) Carlos is like a wedding ninja -- his patience and calm demeanor, even in tough situations (aka dealing with crazy bridezillas like me, on occasion) was so comforting. He was extremely seasoned, friendly, easily approachable and most importantly, accessible! I hear horror stories from my friends about their event coordinators not returning calls or emails, but even in the midst of planning dozens of other weddings, Carlos made me feel like his #1 priority at all times. I am so so so grateful for that! Then came time for the actual wedding weekend. The rehearsal dinner was perfect and delicious, and our wedding was truly the BEST day of our lives. Every single detail was flawlessly taken care of by this dream team of Juan Carlos, Carlos and Paul and I will forever be grateful for their 5-star service. Always present and yet never obtrusive, we felt so taken care of all day and night. I really can't imagine a wedding more perfect, and will forever be grateful to this staff and crew for bringing our dream wedding to life!!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Celia D

This venue was our dream from the beginning - they worked with us to fit into our budget and were very responsive to all our questions and needs. Carlos and Vanessa did a great job putting the event together in the weeks leading up and everything was perfect. It truly was our... Read More dream wedding. Their venue is beautiful and it doesn't even need much decoration to make it perfect. The wedding on the beach was so beautiful, the cocktail hour under the tiki hut was fun and relaxing for our guests, and the reception on the veranda was so incredible, we couldn't have asked for a better day. Carlos made sure everything ran on time and went smoothly - so many people said it was the most well organized wedding they've ever been to!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 dianne c

I must say that I loved the place, it was absolutely beautiful for our intimate ceremony and reception. At the beginning they changed us the wedding coordinator, what pissed me off a little and in a certain way I felt unassisted during the changing-coordinator process. But at a... Read More certain point Carlos was in charge of our wedding and he was very kind and very helpful. He was very professional, cortegeous and patient! The guest (and us too) loved food and the service in general. I definitely recommend this hotel. The overall experience was amazing! I loved it! The staff was very kind. My only complain was that at the end of the reception, the staff threw away the original boxes of items we bought for the wedding and we would love to keep them the way they arrived at the hotel.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Candice C

We had our wedding at the Palms last month and it was wonderful. Yasmin was great and handled everything so I didn't have to worry about a thing. I could have not have asked for a more beautiful setting. The food and staff were great and it went off without a hitch. A big thank... Read More you to the Palms, especially Yasmin, for making our day so memorable!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Danielle C

OUR WEDDING WAS AMAZING! The palms is the most beautiful hotel for a wedding and Yasmin is a pleasure to work with. I could not have asked for a better venue and staff who were attentive to all our needs - also, their food was AMAZING

Beautiful venue, great food!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Alex S

The Good: This venue is absolutely stunning and a great place to have a wedding if you are hosting a lot of out of town guests. The people in charge of the wedding are professionals and will make your day perfect. (I highly highly highly recommend hiring Yasmin as your day of... Read More coordinator, she is amazing. Your day will be much less stressful if she is in charge, I promise.) The food is delicious and they will work with you to make your day exactly what you want it to be. The venue is stunning and is second to none. The Bad: While the wedding personnel and the venue are AMAZING, the staff at the front desk, in the reservations department, at valet and even working at the restaurant are subpar. You will need to keep on top of your hotel block and the price of the rooms online versus offered to your guests. Also, you will need to warn your guests that the valet takes 700 years to get cars, so they should be prepared to wait after the wedding or whenever they check out. IN SUMMARY: I still very highly recommend the Palms as a venue as the wedding itself was absolutely perfect and Yasmin is an AMAZING coordinator.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Melissa L

I live in Miami but somehow had never seen or heard of this hotel until my wedding planning started. This was an easy decision for my husband and I. The grounds here are absolutely gorgeous. All of our wedding guests loved their stay here for the whole wedding weekend. Even... Read More though it rained and we weren't able to have the wedding in the gazebo as originally planned, everything went so smoothly and turned out beautifully. The wedding planner, Yasmin Gomez, is truly amazing at what she does. She was on top of everything and made sure that I was at ease throughout the whole planning process. The food was so delicious too. We received many compliments on the quality of food and service. If you are looking for a classy beachfront wedding then this is the spot for you!

Exceptional

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Victoria S

My fiancé and I planned our Miami destination wedding with the help of Yasmin. We wanted a venue that could provide us with an outdoor reception - rain or shine! The Palms did not disappoint. We had a beach ceremony, cocktail hour on the lawn, dinner on the terrace and dancing... Read More in the ballroom. Our guests flew in from all over the country and all had the same comment - I feel like I'm on a tropical island! Planning a wedding from so far away you get nervous, but Yasmin answered every one of our questions and promised us a spectacular evening and boy did she deliver. We had over 100 guests, a dozen boxes shipped, tons of details, welcome drinks and a breakfast...it went off without a hitch! The wait staff, Juan Carlos, Paul and Yasmin did not miss a beat. Our guests raved about how delicious everything was! I was told "the best dessert I have ever had at a wedding!" Yasmin and The Palms staff made our wedding weekend exceptional!!!!

Gorgeous Venue

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Nataly O

The best word I can think of to describe my wedding at The Palms Hotel is MAGICAL! They truly exceeded every one of my expectations. The venue is a tropical oasis--very romantic and simply elegant. Yasmin, the Palms wedding coordinator, is a class act and made sure everything... Read More was perfect! She didn't skip a beat. The food was delicious and the accommodations were excellent. The service at this hotel is the best I've ever experienced! I would strongly recommend this venue!

Great venue

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Amanda M

The hotel is beautiful and the staff is great. Yasmin at the hotel did a perfect job coordinating the day of the wedding and everything turned out exactly as I imagined.

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Christina M

When we first walked into the Palms, we knew that this would be the perfect location for our dream wedding. It's vintage yet Florida keys feel fit our style. The hotel grounds are beautiful! It is definitely the best value for a classy and elegant wedding on Miami Beach.... Read More Customer service was awesome. From our initial meetings with our first catering manager Michelle, to the tasting, to the day of our wedding...all of our requests were fulfilled. The front desk attendant was so helpful and accommodating to us all weekend! The banquet captain kept coming by during our reception to make sure my husband and I were doing well. The Chef even came to greet us during dinner to make sure the food came out to our liking! The food was amazingly delicious! Our guests are still commenting on how great their meal was! When the party was over and we returned to our room, we were pleasantly surprised with a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. The Palms helped make our wedding weekend unforgettable.

A dream wedding location!

Reviewed on 2/20/2015

I just got married at The Palms hotel and spa on south beach miami a couple of weeks ago. I never write reviews but I had to write one for this hotel. I planned my wedding from Vancouver Canada and had never been to Miami before. I was a little worried as I just chose this... Read More location, picked a wedding package and went with it. Contacting the staff and arranging everything from a distance without ever seeing the location or meeting anyone made me worry that our wedding may be a bit of a disaster... I could not have been more wrong tho! As soon as you walk into this hotel just as a guest not as the bride, they treat you like royalty. I could not believe the service at this place. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced. It made me feel like a celebrity or something! The hotel itself is absolutely breath taking and the beach and pool area are gorgeous. It is a true paradise heaven. The food there is to die for and all organic, farm to table healthy options which I being a nutritionist was in complete heaven. I got married at the gazebo which was beautiful! On the day of the wedding the staff was absolutely amazing. They had staff everywhere dressed very nicely with wires so they could communicate from different locations. Our wedding coordinator Yasmin made sure the day went absolutely smooth and was absolutely amazing!! I could not believe how much help everyone was and how well they pulled off all the little details of the wedding that you just don't think about. Paul who was a man helping at the wedding was also amazing. I would literally think or say to my fiance/now husband that I think i wanted a wine and it was if they would read our lips or minds because paul would come over and ask what he could get me. It was honestly like nothing i had ever experienced before. This is how the rich and famous must live because it was crazy how well they treated us and how they got us everything we wanted before we would even ask for it. I am so impressed with this hotel. When we got married it was a high season however and this place is expensive to stay at! They gave us a free night on the night of our wedding though and the best room in the hotel.. I though they would put us somewhere cheaper to save money and because it was high season.. but we literally got the top floor center looking over the ocean. We arrived to our hotel with hand written thank you cards from our coordinator yasmin and the hotel. They had champagne a fruit platter and chocolate covered strawberries. It was top top service. I honestly cannot say one bad word about this hotel. I want to live there! ha It was absolutely a dream wedding. I highly highly recommend this hotel for your big day!!!

AMAZING! PERFECT!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Jessica E

The Palms is the PERFECT wedding venue. The staff is so friendly and helpful, everything was perfect and there were no complaints from anyone. Not to mention the food is FABULOUS and the rooms are clean and new!

Beautiful Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 6/22/2014 Sara B

Our wedding at The Palms was perfect! Michelle, the Dir of Catering was amazing to work with. She was always available for questions and changes and made sure everything ran smoothly. The banquet captains and staff were on their game the whole night and made sure all of our... Read More guests had everything they needed and took care of every detail with a smile on their faces. They truly made our day special!

Our wedding was PERFECT!

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Noelle

I don't even know where to begin. We had our wedding at The Palms on 5/4/14. We got married on the beach at 11am Sunday morning and then had their brunch wedding package. The hotel and the scenery are absolutely gorgeous...The ceremony set-up on the beach was so beautiful and... Read More romantic. The food for the brunch was soooo good! All of my guests had seconds and thirds! My catering manager/wedding day coordinator and her staff knocked it out of the park. The service and the level of attentiveness they give to the guests and especially the bride is 5 star. They did absolutely everything in terms of set-up and breakdown...I did not have to worry about a thing. This place is definitely worth looking into for your wedding. I can honestly say that nothing went wrong on my wedding day, that I would not have changed a thing, and that it was absolutely perfect! You owe it to yourself to check this place out...you will not be disappointed!

Phenomenal Venue and Truly Excellent Staff for our Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, and Reception!

Reviewed on 4/03/2014 Mike C

We had both our wedding and rehearsal dinner at the Palms and they were both utterly phenomenal. Our hotel-provided wedding coordinator was Yasmin Gomez and the Captain of catering was Paul King. They both did a stellar job and put a ton of work into making sure our event went... Read More off without a hitch. Our guests raved about the buffet menu at the rehearsal dinner and we didn't even have to spend any time selecting items - they default had something for everybody there! The drink service was continuous and had a great selection, ensuring our party stayed well lubricated. I also brought a few special requests bottles with me and the bartender was able to serve them to certain guests without any problems. We also were able to move the party to the Palms Essensia bar afterwards that night and were able to invite all our guests to that part, which went off great. The day of the ceremony, Yasmin was particularly awesome and volunteered to help steam-clean the bride's dress while we wrapped up other preparations. For the wedding ceremony and reception, Yasmin and Paul were able to accommodate a lot of the unusual and diverse requests we had. We had our ceremony on the beach (for which they were able to provide a mobile audio system) followed by a naval officers' sword arch. We then had the cocktail hour on the south lawn where there was a full bar plus seafood raw bar. Then Yasmin was able to line up the wedding party on the fly and get us introduced in a grand entrance into an indoor ballroom with full synch with the DJ despite no rehearsal for this section. At the ceremony, we had both a DJ and live band, and the Palms had no trouble accommodating both. We had an outside vendor provide a chocolate fountain, and we brought a board/drinking game we designed ourselves for the guests, as well as several homemade decorations. They were even able to help us hide the unusual costumes we had for our first dance, and we were able to achieve total surprise on our guests. The Palms staff was able to incorporate all these unusual elements with a lot of care and no hiccups. We kept the party going from 4PM to 1AM and it all went off great. Many guests said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to - and I'd have to agree! Thanks so much Yasmin and Paul for making our day awesome and our dreams come true!

The BEST for Destination Weddings

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Christine Z

We had the destination WEDDING OF OUR DREAMS at The Palms Hotel and Spa. It was more than just a day for us, we stayed here for the week with our guests and what a fantastic experience we had. As for the actual wedding, we absolutely could not have envisioned a more beautiful,... Read More timeless celebration. The property itself is overwhelming in its beauty; our ceremony was held at the gazebo and reception on the Veranda Terrace. Talk about a wow factor. The location and setup were gorgeous. So magical and exactly as we had envisioned. We owe the success of our wedding to the amazing staff at The Palms, but especially to Yasmin Gomez, the Catering Sales Manager/Day-of Wedding Coordinator. Yasmin helped us plan our wedding long-distance and it was an absolute honor to work with her, from beginning to end. Her talent and professionalism shined through during the planning process, but especially on the day of our wedding. In the moments where we felt like we could have been overwhelmed, Yasmin's calm and confident presence always reassured us. She made sure that every detail was to our satisfaction and made us feel like we were the most important people in the world. With the support of her outstanding team, Yasmin flawlessly executed the wedding of our dreams. Our guests are still raving that it was the most beautiful and most memorable wedding that they have ever been to. For any bride considering a destination wedding in Miami, The Palms Hotel is the best there is. Special thanks to Moises at the front desk and the hotel staff for going above and beyond to make us feel like family. Thanks to Chef Jaime and his team for preparing an impressive menu, all the food was exceptional! Thanks to Paul K. and his team for orchestrating the reception. And especially, thank you to Yasmin, for being on our side, for being our friend, and for giving us the most wonderful wedding experience ever. We can't wait to come back and visit! -Richard and Christine R. Los Angeles, CA

September 2013 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Jennifer R

Choosing The Palms Hotel and Spa as the venue for our wedding ceremony and reception was the best decision we could make. From the initial visit to the site, we felt welcomed and already certain this would be the perfect venue. In search of a place that could offer us a... Read More tropical destination wedding type feel for an affordable cost, we researched over 20 venues in the South Beach area. The Palms is in the perfect location as it is conveniently located on Collins where your guests will have access to the lively vibe of South Beach, yet feel as if they are in a tropical oasis, as it is in an area that is relatively quiet and not as hectic as further down the strip. We were offered a competitive wedding package which was surely the best value for the area. Our guests were offered discounted rooms which were easily booked with the assistance of the reservations department. All our planning and concerns were always addressed with ease and professionalism by Michelle Cannici, catering director. She would field all our emails and phone calls in a timely manner, making it clear from the start she was dedicated to making our day a hassle-free, smooth, memorable experience. She is an expert at what she does! Our ceremony was held on the beach, cocktails on the Essensia Lounge Terrace, and reception in the Royal Palm Ballroom. I can say that the day was simply beautiful. The staff was more than accomomdating and pleasant. The atmosphere was calm and organized. The food was fantastic. The catering/ waitstaff were friendly and efficient. Though we did not have a wedding planner per se, the staff ensured that all needs were addressed, communicated with our outside vendors, and guided us every step of the way that evening. They took care to execute things just as we wanted them. I cannot say enough about this gorgeous wedding experience, and would not hesitate to reccommend this venue to any couple looking for a place where you can have your ceremony and reception at the same site, with outstanding customer service and a great value for your money. Many thanks to the staff at The Palms Hotel & Spa, and particularly to the Director of Catering, Ms. Cannici.