Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

45 East Butler Avenue, Doylestown, PA (215) 230-0625

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Rose K

Amy went ABOVE & BEYOND to ensure that she achieved the vision I had for my wedding invitations, programs, table names, and even a tribute to my beloved dog during our first dance. I received COUNTLESS compliments about how classy, stunning, yet unique our invitations were.... Read More They truly represented our wedding and our families vision for that special day. Working with Amy was effortless. She understood everything that I wanted and took so much care in making sure it was executed. Amy is very responsive to any e-mail, phone call, and will meet in person as well. She is definitely accessible. I can't say enough great things about Amy and how she truly cares about making your dreams come to life through your invitations. Thank you so much Amy & I HIGHLY recommend the Paper Planner for all your invitation needs!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Courtney R

Amy is truly the best of the best!! We had met with a few other invitation designers, but when we met with Amy, my mother and I were blown away by her work and knew we had to work with her. We had the pleasure of working with Amy to design our wedding invitations and placecards.... Read More Amy was such a pleasure to work with! She listened to our vision and created the most beautiful custom invitation for us! She is so personable, easy-going, professional, talented, and detail oriented. She even caught a few typo mistakes I made on the guest list! Amy really took the time to customize everything according to our style and budget. We could not be happier with our invitations and placecards from Amy!! We received so many compliments on our invitations thanks to her beautiful, high-quality work! I highly recommend Amy for any of your needs!!!! Courtney Rosica

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Jessica F

All of the work Amy did for us was amazing! My wedding invitations were beautiful and more than I ever imagined. My mom and I were sold after our first meeting and seeing all her beautiful designs. I absolutely love what we picked out for my invitations and loved the little... Read More details we used to personalize them. She carried the details trough to the placecards, table numbers, and programs. Not only did we absolutely love it all, but Amy was such a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond and really made us feel special. I still get compliments on the invitations and will always treasure the one I have saved. The Paper Planner is absolutely amazing and if you want something special and one of a kind, this is the place to go!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Angelisa C

Words cannot express how impressed I am with the quality of the wedding invitations that we received from Amy. She was very helpful from the design of the invite through to assisting in determining how much postage I needed. The attention to detail that she uses is incredible -... Read More she hand placed a swarovski crystal on each invite! My invitations are absolutely stunning and I could not have imagined them better. Thanks Amy!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Patti R

We really enjoyed working with Amy! She has a beautiful selection to customize invitations. My daughter's wedding invitation were absolutely perfect. We were so happy with the quality and style.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Melissa P

I cannot say enough good things about Amy at The Paper Planner. She took so much time with us at our first meeting, thoroughly explaining everything, letting us look through countless sample designs and paper colors with absolutely no pressure! Throughout the entire process... Read More she answered our questions and was always available. Our invitations were perfect!! If you are looking for invitations, go to Amy at The Paper Planner!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016

The service we received from Amy at The Paper Planner was amazing! We loved our invitations and received so many compliments. We also had her make our ceremony programs, table numbers and escort cards. We couldn't be happier!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kelsey R

Amy has been an absolute angel in this entire process so far! She really listened to our vision and helped guide us with what would look best. Our invitations are perfect!!! We cannot wait to work with her for the rest of our wedding stationary.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jen H

I absolutely loved my wedding invitations. They were beautiful and they were all mine. I worked with Amy every step of the way and she helped me and my husband find and design the most perfect custom wedding invitations. So many people have commented to me how beautiful they... Read More were. There is no comparison. It was totally worth every penny and I could not be happier with the whole process.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Sandra M

Invitations were a major decision in the wedding planning process. As my now husband put it, "The invitation is where a guest first forms their opinion of what the tone of your wedding will be." We researched a lot of vendors and are so happy that we chose Amy. At our first... Read More meeting, where other vendors may have just been working to make the sale, she took the time to sit with us, determine what exactly we were looking for, and help us to design an invitation that worked with our personalities as well as the wedding we were planning. We received multiple complements on our invitations. Guests were sending the RSVP back with notes at the top saying how much they loved them. My boss' daughter is getting married in December and I brought one of the invitations to work and told him to give it to his daughter so she could consider using Amy. We were so pleased with her work we asked her to create the programs as well as thank you cards that incorporated the theme of the invitation. Planning a wedding is stressful enough. I highly recommend Amy for your invitations, menus, place cards, thank you cards, and programs. She truly does exceptional work!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Nicole M

Amy was absolutely amazing! My mom did pretty much ALL of the wedding planning, but we both were not sure what to do with the invitations. Thank goodness my mom found Amy because she created the most elegant invitations I could have ever imagined. I wanted the invitations to set... Read More the tone for the entire wedding, and Amy more than delivered. Everyone invited to the wedding commented in how gorgeous the invitations were. Amy is truly amazing, and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Nicole M

Reviewed on 5/20/2016 Elizabeth L

Amy from The Paper Planner is so talented at what she does, and we are so happy we chose her to create our beautiful invitations!! We chose to have Amy make our invitations after seeing all of the great reviews online. Our first meeting with her, she was so accommodating as we... Read More were deciding how we wanted our invitations to look. She has invitations from previous clients on display, so you can look at all of the options she has to offer, and it was such a help to have those samples to look at, to be able to decide on the details of our invitation. She was so patient and had great advice as we went back and forth deciding on all of the details of the invitation. You can tell she loves what she does, and genuinely wants to make sure you are happy with what you are creating with her. My fiance and I had no idea how much went into making an invitation, and although it was a little stressful at first, Amy made it so easy and fun! We customized our invitation exactly how we wanted it! Amy is delightful to work with in person, and she is very responsive to e-mails as well. I had many questions during the process, especially after our first meeting, and Amy was so quick to respond to any of my questions. We just picked up our invitations earlier this week, and I am in awe at how pristine and beautiful each and every invitation is. She makes them all by hand, and her work is remarkable. We cannot wait to send our invitations out to all of our guests in just under a month, and to know that we will have this piece of our wedding for years to come. Wedding planning can be stressful, but if you invest in talented, quality vendors (like Amy) to help you with your big day, it will make everything so much easier for you! If you are looking for custom, beautiful invitations and other stationary for your wedding, go to The Paper Planner, you will be so glad you did!!! Thank you Amy!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

Amy the designer/owner of The Paper planner did an AMAZING job with designing our Indian Wedding invites.My daughter did not want to go with an indian vendor so we trusted Amy with this job.She even designed our sacred Wedding emblem on the invitation in an elegant intricate... Read More manner. The quality of her paper,her helpful sweet mannerism in dealing with her clients is beyond words! I would definitely recommend this company for your wedding invites as it represents a major part of the Bride's personality! Thank you for doing such a beautiful job for my daughter's wedding!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

Planning a wedding is an overwhelming process. When a vendor comes along that is detail oriented, talented and provides an amazing product, it is refreshing. Amy is that vendor! Her work on my daughters place cards, table names and other signage was masterfully crafted. She was... Read More able to perfectly match the wedding theme palette, with great attention to detail, all from afar, as the wedding took place MA. Thank you Amy, for your time and talent in making this aspect of Meg and Dave's wedding stress free and flawless! Roberta Trahan

Reviewed on 11/08/2015

As father of the bride, I think Amy did a terrific job with the table place cards, table names, and reception signage. Many of our guests commented on the classy place cards and unique table names. I am glad my daughter found "The Paper Planner", we were very pleased.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Meg T

Amy did a fabulous and tasteful job on our envelopes, table names, place cards, and various signs for our reception. She listened to what we envisioned while giving helpful recommendations and suggesting details that she definitely has the eye for. She is so talented at making... Read More every detail beautiful and her passion for her business shows in her work. She was a joy to work with, always so pleasant and on time with everything. I never worried about our requests or items because she's just that type of person. Amy is fantastic! My only regret is that I didn't hear of her business earlier in the process because from what I have seen her invitations are absolutely elegant and beautiful.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

We absolutely LOVED our invitations, programs, and placecards from the Paper Planner!!! Amy was absolutely fantastic in putting our visions to real life and all of the items came out better than we could've ever imagined. She is so great to work worth and has such an eye for... Read More detail. We got so many compliments on how beautiful our invitations were and we highly recommend the Paper Planner!!

2015-10-19T11:21:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You were a pleasure to work with and I loved creating stationery for your winery themed wedding!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

So my fiance and her mother went to visit Amy to see what she had to offer. I can tell you they were both nothing short of amazed by her presentation and organization. Amy was very patient with both of them and actively listened and offered real examples to help make our... Read More invitations shine. Her knowledge of what needs to be done and when it should be done is outstanding and after the only 2 visits I made with my fiance I was shocked at how much work really went into the invites. My fiance and her mother decided to have Amy provide us with just about all the wedding necessities that needed to be on paper and we could not be any happier with our decision! I would recommend The Paper Planner to anyone that needs a simple and elegant invite or an over the top celebration card and anywhere in between! She is amazing! Simply amazing!!

2015-10-08T12:39:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for entering this review for me! I love your perspective on the process!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Ashley S

Amy from The Paper Planner is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! We chose Amy after meeting with her and looking at all of her beautiful work that she has done!! Literally not knowing where to even being, Amy helped us thru about two different wedding themes and our final save the date and... Read More wedding invitations came out more than I could ever dream of!!!! Amy is great at listening and very patient with the whole process!! I would HIGHLY recommend her services for anyone's upcoming wedding!

2015-10-08T12:40:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have been such a pleasure to work with an I am so excited to be a part of your amazing wedding!

Goregous!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Courtney H

First off, everyone is raving about the wedding invitations! We have received amazing feedback from almost every wedding guest! Even the men noticed they were special invitations! The invitations truly set the tone for the wedding and drum up the excitement and ours clearly... Read More delivered! I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to listen to my ideas and creating such a beautiful wedding invitation, your creativity and skills have outdone themselves.

2015-10-08T12:41:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! I'm so glad your guests loved your wedding invitations, I do too!!! So happy to have met you!

Reviewed on 8/22/2015 Jamie B

I knew the invites would be amazing from seeing all of Amy's work and reviews but I guess I honestly didn't get it totally until I had my invite in my hand the day we met her for the sample. The love and passion that she put into my invites was felt as soon as I held them. I was... Read More fighting back the tears because they aren't just the most beautiful invites ever they have so much passion behind them. I'm pretty laid back and was honestly scared to hell about this whole invitation thing. Amy made this for me (us) the best experience so far for this wedding. I'm crying a bit writing this because that day will be here before I know it, and yes it will be great but that beautiful invite will be something that we will always have to remember that sweet day. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts not just because you kick butt at what you do but because your heart is so behind it. So much more special because of that. Amy you were such a delight to work with. We are so very happy with our invites and I cannot wait to mail them out on Monday!!

2015-10-08T12:37:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! This review made me so happy. So glad you love your invitations.

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Leslie

Amy is amazing!!! Nothing else to say except that she is the absolute best!!

2015-10-08T12:43:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was great to have met you and your family and to have worked with you through the whole process of Save the Dates, Invitations, Programs, Table Signs, Placecards and Menus!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Gina L

Amy was fantastic to work with!! She does amazing work. She is so detailed and thought of things that I didn't even consider and would have missed if I order online. The personal service was a plus. All of our guests raved about how beautiful our invitations, placecards and... Read More menus were. I would highly recommend "The Paper Planner"!!

2015-10-08T12:37:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! You were such a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Flora K

We chose to use Paper Planner for our wedding invitations and we couldn't have made a better decision! Everything was absolutely perfect- such a wide selection of beautiful styles to choose from, the flexibility in catering to our requests, the right amount of professional... Read More guidance, terrific attention to detail in all of her work, & great responsiveness in all email/phone communication. Initially, we only ordered invitations thinking we could do the place cards on our own. Unfortunately, we realized (as most bride & grooms) very close to the wedding that we bit off more than we could chew. We asked her lat minute if she could hep us out and she was able to jump right in! They were not only done sooner than we expected, but turned out beautifully (no surprise)! I recommend The Paper Planner (Amy) to anyone who is looking for fantastic results with no hassle/frustration. I would most certainly use this service again if I ever have the opportunity to host a large event. Thank you for everything, Amy!

2015-10-08T12:38:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you Flora!! It was great to be a part of your wedding!!