Here, There, Anywhere, Any Menu

The Pasta House Co. has been a St. Louis Tradition for more than 3 decades! This tradition turns into a memorable experience when you choose our team to cater your next event. Let us design a spectacular menu for your wedding or any special occasion.

Cuisine

American, Italian, Latin American

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Delivery + Setup, Family Style, Menu Tastings, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Bow2010

2200 59th St, St. Louis, MO (314) 644-1400

Wonderful catering services!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Alicia B

Pasta House recently catered my wedding and did a fantastic job! Vicki and her team were so excellent to work with throughout the process. They really went above and beyond to make sure that every detail was covered for the reception. I was so pleased that they handled all of... Read More the catering services for my venue (including table, chair, linen rentals, etc.) and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Everything went very smooth the day of the wedding and the staff was very helpful all night. The food was excellent and I received several comments from guests that agreed! I am so glad I chose Pasta House for my wedding catering and would recommend them to anyone who needs a wedding caterer at their venue. Vicki is the best!

Excellent Food

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Lauren U

Vicki Duffin worked HARD for me! She was supportive and smart through out the entire process. The food was soooo amazing, and staff was incredible. I was a very happy bride.

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Jennifer M

Food was so awesome!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Caitlin K

I can't say enough good things about Ashley at Pasta House catering. Every single little detail of my wedding reception at the World's Fair Pavilion was perfect. I met with her twice to plan the reception and she was so helpful and took away my stress. She planned and... Read More coordinated everything from the food (which was so good), the decor, the dance floor, lighting rentals and tables/linens/dishware rentals from Aries. She answered every single one of my stupid questions and never got frustrated. She knows her stuff. A lot went wrong on my wedding day, but I didn't have to worry about the reception at all and it was exactly how I wanted. Several of my guests came up to me and told me it was one of the most beautiful receptions they've ever been to. Thank you, Ashley and Pasta House!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Jennifer N

Pasta House was not the first catering option I thought of when we started planning a wedding, but it was one of our venue's preferred caterers. After working with Ashley and her team, I understand why they are a preferred caterer. First, Ashley is super flexible,... Read More accommodating and friendly. She was willing to meet whenever we wanted, answer any questions we had, and accommodate any requests we had. Her service was seriously top notch. Second, her staff were all really clearly trained and delivered great customer service. We worked with one of Ashley's main servers to actually walk through the venue and plan placement of different things, and she also was fantastic. Above all that, the food was wonderful. Seriously consider using Pasta House catering for your event.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Nicholas M

If I could give 100 stars, I would. First of all, our catering Manager, Ashley Niewoehner was incredibly helpful throughout everything whether catering related or not. During my many panics regarding table size, placement, linens, etc., Ashley was always quick to give me... Read More advice and help me trouble shoot from her experiences of working so many weddings. She also understood we were on a budget and was constantly willing to play with the numbers to see how we could get the most bang for our buck. If anyone in that company deserves a raise and promotion for going above and beyond, it is Ashley. They were also incredibly helpful with making each napkin into a bow tie once we supplied the center bands for each and they looked amazing. Now to the food. It was INCREDIBLE and every guest at the wedding was talking about how it was so nice to have a good meal at a wedding instead of standard dry chicken. We ended up having the Cesar salad, Chicken Parm, Chicken Speidini, Mostaciolli, & Penne Alfredo. Every single one of them was delicious. For an appetizer, we had toasted ravioli that was passed prior to us arriving to the reception. I figured that they would all be gone by the time we got there, but they surprised us by saving my husband and I and each of our wedding party members 1 ravioli each on our head table. Over all, Pasta House was the perfect option. The food was amazing and I honestly don't know how we would have pulled the reception off without all of the advice from Ashley. They were affordable and we ended up having so much extra food! If you are looking for a caterer and like Italian food, hands down, choose Pasta House.

Our Wedding Caterer

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Samantha M

Vicki, from The Pasta House Catering, was wonderful to work with for our wedding! Not only did she get us more bang for our buck (in delicious food!), we got incredible service from her and her staff as well. She acted as a DOC for us and it took so much stress off and we were... Read More able to focus on other details. The food was delicious! We got compliments from guests all evening!If you're looking for a professional catering who cares about each and every one of her couples, contact Vicki! You won't be disappointed!

Simply the BEST.

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Sarah D

Pasta House Catering did an absolutely phenomenal job with my wedding. They went above and beyond food and took care of small details so that I didn't have to worry about it. Vicki, the genius in charge, knew my venue like the back of her hand and was able to give me great... Read More advice on everything. She also has connections to places around STL like Gus's Pretzel, Fitz's, and Ted Drewes, and she was able to contact them and get their food at my wedding. Furthermore, the food was delicious. They have so many options to choose from, and they are all wonderful. We were so pleased with their business and would recommend them to anyone in the St. Louis area looking to get married.

Good taste

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Kevin A

We were late it was cold you live you learn to pay for a planner

Amazing Food

Reviewed on 7/07/2013 Marian K

The food was amazing and the event coordinator was very nice and helpful. Everything went as planned and the servers day of were very nice (I had buffet style but people were still there to set up and such). I got coffee, iced tea, lemonade, and water from them as well. Those... Read More were kept stocked and tasted good. Everything went smoothly. I had dinner buffet style and the cost per person after all the charges (servers, chafers, drinks, china, tip, delivery, linen, tax, set-up)was $24.92. Since that was everything included that blew all the other prices I saw out of the water, plus the food was just as delicious as it is when you order it in the restaurant. They also cut my wedding cake for free and included free disposable plates and forks for it (which were high quality and pretty). I ordered from another bakery and have seen service charges from other caterers for cake cutting so this was really nice, especially with the free plates and forks. Everyone loved the food and I'm incredibly glad I chose them.

Frustrating

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Emily J

Overall, this vendor was the most difficult for us to work with. Their catering manager was non responsive to emails to the point where we didn't get the total for the final bill until the Wednesday the week of our Saturday wedding. The food tasted great and the table settings... Read More were lovely. A large issue we had was after the wedding they said that they would store our food and we could pick it up the Monday after. When we went to pick it up, they said it had been in the car too long. This was odd for two reasons. One, somehow our cake made it inside and two, there was a foot of snow on the ground and it was at least 32 degrees. They eventually sent us a $100 gift certificate, but that probably doesn't add up to the amount it would have costed for the six trays we didn't get.

Did a great job

Reviewed on 2/02/2013 Morganne P

GREAT

Great Food!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Hilary H

I bought appetizers for my wedding since we were primarily having a dessert reception. The Pasta House was wonderful to work with and the staff was very professional.

I can brag enough!

Reviewed on 11/01/2012 Jenny B

The woman in charge of the night is such an amazing woman! She tries to make the process as easy as possible and at the best value for your money. We had a little problem with our reception venue. At the last minute they told us we couldn't decorate until the day of the wedding.... Read More Vicki calmed me down and let me write out instructions on how to decorate. They did everything exactly as I asked! The food was also amazing, and they took care of the cake cutting! This is definitely a caterer you can trust to make good quickly decisions

Delicious and Superb Service

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Angela R

Vicki is amazing to work with! She had tons of great ideas (even for centerpieces, scheduling, etc) and really helped us stay in our budget. I have had so many guests tell me how much they love the food (get the pasta con broccoli and chicken spiedini) and even people tell me... Read More that they didn't like the Pasta House, but now they even been back to eat at the restuarant because the food was so good! The service was wonderful and Vicki is a great, calming presence on such a hectic day.

Superb

Reviewed on 7/04/2012 Jessica C

Food was delicious. Very organized and sweet coordinators (both in the office and at the reception). Vicki & Heather, head coordinators, were extremely sweet and helpful. They even made decoration suggestions. Very pleased!!

amazing!

Reviewed on 12/04/2011 Bailey P

The food was delicious, the planner was flexible and they came in under budget - what more can a bride want! Oh yeah - they also set up the space and calmed down my mom when I was running behind!

Vicki is excellent, loved everything

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Megan H

We were so happy that we selected Pasta House as our caterer. We were on a very limited budget, and Vicki worked with us to create an atypical but delicious three-pasta menu with some delicious passed appetizers. Her staff was willing to take on tons of extra work, like... Read More assembling our centerpieces and picking up White Castles to be served at 10pm (on neon trays!). Vicki was incredibly accommodating, flexible and enjoyable to work with. Our meetings with her were very pleasant, and I left each meeting feeling like we were in excellent hands. She provided great advice and insight on the best way to handle things, and found ways to add classy touches to our reception without adding tons of extra cost. The food was delicious and the traditional Pasta House salad was a huge hit. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Great food. Great value.

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Liz H

Great food. Day of service was great. Pasta house staff is wonderful and they brought my vision to life. My only complaint was pre wedding communication.

Wondeful food AND FANTASTIC COORDINATING

Reviewed on 6/30/2011 Katie S

Pasta House not only provided us with delicious food and exceptional service at our reception, but also helped us set the room, kept things running smoothly, and greatly helped with breakdown after the reception. Vicki Duffin was wonderful to work with and her help coordinating... Read More our reception details was invaluable. Even though I did not have an official wedding planner, I always knew that my reception was in good hands with Vicki and the rest of the Pasta House crew behind the scenes.

catering

Reviewed on 11/10/2010 Andrea C

the food was good and hot! The team worked well with me to accomodate a vegan member of the brieral party. I was glad to have my leftovers, but was a little dissattisfiedy with the cost which seems lower until they add the cost of servers and so on. But they did take care of... Read More the cake cutting and serving free of charge.

Pasta House - Catering

Reviewed on 10/04/2010 Lisa B

Pasta house did a really great job. Vicki Duffin at the pasta house really knows her stuff. We used pasta house at the Worlds Fair Pavillion, and Vicki was almost like a wedding coordinator. She knew a lot about the venue as she's done a million weddings there. The pricing is... Read More reasonable and Pasta House can take care of everything for your from the food to the tables and linens to the decor. I really enjoyed using them. The only negative is that I would make sure someone in your family knows how you want the set up to look like and that the tables are where they are supposed to be. My dad's table ended up being more towards the back than what the original layout showed. Also I would suggest doing unlimited alcohol per person because when going the consumption route it seemed we were charged an unrealistic drink per person number.

Rating for The Pasta House Co.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Kim S