Dietary Options

Kosher, Organic

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Brenda P

I had the pleasure of working with Jonathan on my wedding, and what a phenomenal job he did! He brougt my vision to life, did exactly what I wanted, he went above and beyond. His work is absolutely amazing! I was in awe of the work he did at my wedding! I would definitely... Read More recommend the pastry guru! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Zina P

Let me just start off by saying Pastry Guru is pure talent! Jonathan created our wedding cake as well and dessert table. Not only did he WOW us, but he truly exceeded our expectations. He listens and takes the time to understand what we want and delivers gracefully. Our guests... Read More are still gushing about how great the cake tasted and the flavors Jonathon put together. So Yummy!! Our wedding was on July 8, 2017 and our cake is still trending on social media. Pastry Guru has a great personality, is so creative, and is hands down the best baker we have ever met! My husband and I couldn't be happier with all he has done for us!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Susan B

Jonathan Elias of the Pastry Guru in Troy, Michigan made the wedding cake and a groom"s cake for my son's wedding. The cakes were beautiful, delivered right on time, and most of all were the lightest, moistest, most flavorful wedding cakes I have ever eaten. He delivered exactly... Read More what the bride requested and I would recommend him highly for any event that a cake is needed.

WEDDING CAKE Fanatic!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Jessica H

Ok so I am a bride who actually ate her wedding cake! I loved working with Jonathan. Not only is he friendly and warm, he is so incredibly talented. He had many options and ideas for me to chose from, and the cake tasted even better than it looked. Couldn't be happier. My... Read More cake got a lot of it's own Facebook posts from random people that attended my wedding because of how beautiful it was! Thanks Pastry Guru!!!