The Peachtree Club

Atlanta, GA

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Couples looking for the ideal wedding destination in Atlanta, Georgia, love The Peachtree Club. Situated in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, the club's elegant and exclusive Skyline Terrace is located on the 28th floor. The highly sought after location provides a spectacular view of the city's skyline. Along with the rooftop terrace, the club has a few indoor locations to hold your event.

Skyline Terrace. Say "I do" outside on the gorgeous, partially glass-covered terrace with white floor tiles and matching white railings. Decorated with white billowing sashes, the 1,700-square-foot, open-air terrace offers a simple floor plan for your ceremony. Whether you choose to have your wedding under the sun, at dusk with a view of the sun setting over Atlanta or surrounded by the glow of the city at night, The Peachtree Club's Skyline Terrace is the ideal location for your nuptials.

Main Dining Room. After the ceremony, the day continues with your reception inside the Main Dining Room. Experience the gorgeous layout and decor with gold-trimmed floor-to-ceiling windows, crown molding, raised ceilings and a dazzling, grand crystal chandelier. This amazing space can seat up to 160 guests for an outdoor ceremony, 100 guests for a seated dinner or up to 200 guests for a cocktail-style reception. For larger weddings, additional rooms can be reserved for a total of 250 guests.

When you choose The Peachtree Club as your wedding venue, all food and beverages, with the exception of your cake, is included in your package. After signing your contract, a private meeting with the catering manager is set to customize your menu. Couples begin with a choice of a sit-down or cocktail-style reception. Also included with each package are the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Complimentary cake-cutting service
  • Tables, chairs and all linens
  • Setup and cleanup
  • All china, flatware and glassware
  • Champagne toast
  • Signature drink
  • Full bar service
  • Hardwood dance floor available
  • Full audiovisual equipment

Couples are responsible for any additional outside vendors. Rental fees include the entire club's facilities for the duration of your event. Secure, on-site parking is available. A minimum of 35 guests is required to reserve the Main Dining Room.

The Peachtree Club is known for its members-only, exclusive status with events held in the most elegant atmosphere in Atlanta, but you don't have to be a member to reserve the venue. This is why each staff member employed for your event is carefully vetted for the highest levels of experience and professionalism. All employees are fully dressed in tuxedo attire.

Entertaining at the Highest Level

The Peachtree Club is an elegant City Club located 28 stories above the heart of Midtown Atlanta. The Club specializes in its luxurious amenities, high quality and cutting edge cuisine that helps to create a setting that is ideal for special occasions at the highest level.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Rooftop

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

999 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA (404) 817-0999

Stunning Venue

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Brittany S

The Peachtree Club was hands down the most perfect venue my husband and I could have ever picked for our wedding! Not only is it gorgeous with stunning 28th floor views of Midtown Atlanta, but the staff is incredible. I did not have to worry about a thing, everything was... Read More executed flawlessly. They handle the food as well and my guests couldn't stop raving about it. I have already recommended The Peachtree Club to so many brides and will continue to everyday!

Wonderful Rehearsal Dinner!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Alexandra H

I owe many thanks to everyone at the Peachtree Club for all that they did to pull off our rehearsal dinner. It went as flawlessly as I had hoped! Of course the view is spectacular, but the food was also delicious, the bartenders fun and friendly and the wait staff was... Read More perfect. It was a comfort to know that Lisa was in the background taking care of each and every detail. We received so many compliments - even from a guests who is in the same industry in another state, who obviously understood that it is not as easy as they all made it look. When I spoke to this venue for the first time, they said that they would take care of everything for the rehearsal dinner except for the flowers and that was no exaggeration (although the staff even helped with flower color suggestions). It was a magical evening for us!

Classy, beautiful setting for our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Melissa D

We don't have enough words to descibe how wonderful and absolutely perfect our night turned out to be. The venue in itself is just gorgeous. Combine that with Chef's delicious menus and the fantastic staff and you have a recipe for your own dream wedding. Jordan was our Day-of... Read More Coordinator and kept everything running smoothly. In the weeks up to the wedding, she was also our point of contact for implementing my decoration ideas and coordinating with other vendors. The night of the wedding, my family and I didn't have to worry about a thing other than 1) getting married, 2) taking great pictures, 3) enjoying the delicious food, and 4) dancing out on the terrace with a beautiful view. I think my family and friends will be talking about how gorgeous the wedding was for quite a while! I highly recommend The Peachtree Club - if it's still there in 50 years, I'm thinking of planning my own 50th wedding anniversary party there! haha :)

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Andrea H

AMAZING! We can't say enough great things about this venue and the staff that made our wedding absolutely perfect. They worked with us from day 1 to make our day exactly what we wanted. We would recommend this to anyone looking for a gorgeous Atlanta wedding.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Christine T

What a dream come true. This place was top notch and helped make our wedding day our best day ever. Thank you to Megan and Chris and all of the staff for making the day seamless regardless of the weather. Your guests will be left speechless regarding the quality of the food, the... Read More drinks, the impeccable service and, the best part, the VIEWS! I can't recommend this place enough!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Ashley H

The Peachtree Club is the perfect place to have a wedding! You read that right: PERFECT! You cannot beat the view of Atlanta’s skyline from the 28th floor. Romantic, classic, and modern all at the same time. My wedding ceremony took place there and it could not have gone... Read More better. The reason: Megan, the event manager. I cannot say enough good things about this woman. Megan is efficient, graceful, and an extremely excellent communicator. Any question, suggestion, or idea I had was almost always answered within 24 hours and usually within in an hour. And I had many! I even told my husband that I considered marrying her if he was not available. She was that good, haha! If you don’t believe me, check it out and see for yourself. I would recommend The Peachtree Club to any couple looking to have a romantic, awe-inspiring, wedding!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Natalie O

I recently got married at the Peachtree Club and it was absolutely perfect in every way. The terrace has breathtaking views of the city skyline and the dining room was the perfect size for my ~80 guest wedding. Megan, the Event Director, was incredible. She was very detail... Read More oriented, provided helpful recommendations, and coordinated our wedding day activities seamlessly. The food options are all so yummy and the bar staff made our signature drinks perfectly. The staff accommodated all of our last minute requests and provided the BEST service. We received so many compliments about the food and the attentiveness of the staff. Everyone at the Peachtree Club is so pleasant to work with. I highly recommend them and, if given the opportunity, would work with them again in a heartbeat. Can't say enough positive things about my experience!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Tuure P

This venue was amazing. From the food to the all of the little ceremony details. We paid for their coordinator who knew all of the major vendors in town and was able to run the day without a hitch. They accommodated every little detail including the specialty beers and specialty... Read More table linens that we requested. The best part was that the Peachtree Club had the best views, best services, and was still the cheapest option in town for a 100 person wedding.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Lindsay B

I cannot say enough good things about The Peachtree Club and about the staff, especially Megan who helped us plan the wedding and was our Day-of-Coordinator. She made the planning process so relaxed and easy! The venue is absolutely beautiful and we got so many compliments on... Read More our choice of location. The Terrace has magnificent views of the city. The dining room is wonderful and elegant and required no decoration on our part, other than the flowers. And the bar area is really cool and was a perfect location for dancing (since it was too chilly for dancing on the terrace). All of the food was delicious, and the drinks were great. The entire staff at the Peachtree Club went above and beyond during the planning process and especially on the wedding day to make everything spectacular. During the wedding, Megan handled everything and made sure that everything was very smoothly. She was absolutely amazing and made sure the entire night was easy and fun for us and our families. Our wedding was absolutely amazing – Thank you, Peachtree Club!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Danielle V

We were recently married at the Peachtree Club and it was amazing. The venue itself is great with the bar, the patio, kitchen on site with staff, etc. It makes all of the planning very easy. Our wedding coordinator was great, she took care of everything. They have packages but... Read More were willing to go off script with our signature drink, we combined a few different things on the menu for our meal and accommodated some of our complex requests. They were an absolute pleasure to work with, professional and most of all, efficient. We are so grateful for ensuring our special day went off without a hitch! I highly recommend them and we sincerely hope we have the opportunity to work with them again.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Maria R

The venue has breathtaking views of the city. It is absolutely gorgeous. Everyone completed the venue we selected. However, you have to bring a good amount of décor for the outside terrace and inside (formal dinning) room. You pretty much get a blank canvas. For me it worked out... Read More great because I made it my own. The location of the venue is great too. There are many options for hotels close by. The Hyatt is literally steps away from the venue. That was a great option for us. No transportation required. The food is also delicious. They have a good amount of options for food. However, they do not allow any food from outside the Club. I'm Colombian and wanted to introduce some Colombian dishes but I had to forgo this option. However, we were absolutely happy with the food we selected. The staff and my wedding coordinator, Brittany, did a wonderful job. They were very attentive to everyone's needs during the wedding. They also made sure everything was organized and made sure our wedding day was amazing. I did not have to worry about anything. During our wedding planning, Brittany always responded timely and assisted me with obtaining vendors. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day coordinator. Negatives: their outdated furniture and the napkins/linens. I had to rent my own because the linens did not go to the floor and they only have ivory as an option. The Club also has strict regulations and rules regarding animals, some décor, and sign placement. If you are looking at this place, I would make sure any décor that is important to have at your wedding is first addressed with the Club. Also, the Club is small. It only holds about 100 guests. As a result, we did not allow children at our wedding. Its just something to think about before picking a place though. I am so happy we got married at the Peachtree Club. It was the perfect venue for us.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Keelan S

The planning phase was handled well, but the problems began with the ceremony. After all our guests had been seated and the ceremony was about to begin (our parents were about to walk in) the fire alarm for the building went off. The Peachtree Club executed no official protocol... Read More for how to contact to security when the fire alarm went off at the start of our ceremony. The general confusion included at one point a suggestion that all of our guest exit the building, the catering staff exiting the kitchen, and the AC being off for approximately 45 minutes. Our DJ was our saving grace, he played loud energetic music to cover the noise and entertain during the delay. Despite the Club's assurances that the alarm was finished, it proceeded to go off again during my husband's vows, we had to continue the ceremony over the blaring alarm, thankfully it was only another minute or two. The remainder of the night went as planned, but was rushed as we were approximately 30 minutes behind schedule, our planner frantically re-arranged the schedule to make sure we could get everything done, the club did recognize the impact and extended the half-hour to account for the delay. In the days after the wedding, we expressed our dissatisfaction with our Peachtree Club event coordinator. Our complaint was forwarded to the building landlord who was neither present at the wedding, nor had any direct relationship to us or our event. The building landlord provided a restaurant gift certificate. We followed up with the club that while appreciated, this did not make up for a memory that will always be tarnished with the sounds and images of standing around listening to the fire alarm go off for 20 minutes. The Peachtree Club response was that they handled it to the best of their ability, and we were being unreasonable. In the end, we can celebrate the memory of that day, although we have to forever include the disappointing start of the evening and dismissive response from the Peachtree Club afterwards. For couples looking for a beautiful venue, the Peachtree Club is a wonderful location, but if you have concerns about unexpected events disrupting the months or years you spent planning, please be advised.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Elyse S

The Peachtree Club is an amazing venue! Not only is the view impressive and unique for all of our guests, but the food and service is impeccable. Our coordinator Brittany has been awesome in getting all of our details perfect for our big day, and it could not have gone more... Read More smoothly. We had so many compliments on our wedding and know that this was the perfect choice for us! Elyse

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Eva B

We held my son's rehearsal dinner at The Peachtree Club (7/2016). The food was delicious, the staff so friendly and welcoming, Chef so willing to work with our dietary restrictions, and Megan Partington so organized, efficient and helpful. Fabulous rooftop venue. You won't be... Read More disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Kayla M

The space and staff are absolutely fantastic. The food was delicious and they worked with us closely on the menu. I would highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 3/20/2016

My family held a 60 person rehearsal dinner and 200 person welcome party at The Peachtree Club, located on the 28th floor at 999 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA. Megan worked with me from start to finish. I did a lot of research, and for the value, the Peachtree Club was the... Read More clear winner. The Venue is spectacular, the food excellent, and the service top notch. All of my guests and the brides family were very impressed and better yet, had a blast celebrating together. Megan is a personable, experienced professional who was always available and offered much needed guidance and suggestions. She and the rest of the staff put their hearts into making this event spectacular for my family. Megan worked within my budget with no overruns. From start to finish it was stress free and turned out better than my high expectations. Thank you Megan!

Unforgetable night

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Amy G

This was the only venue we looked at for our wedding reception. We signed a contract the same day. The view is absolutely amazing. I wanted a city themed wedding and this venue was perfect for that. Our wedding day turned out amazing. TPC was easy to work with and very... Read More accommodating. Our food was amazing. I still have people commenting on how good the food was.

Loved TPC!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Anne-Marie N

I would recommend TPC to any and all looking for a unique, top notch venue to host their wedding or rehearsal. Lisa Claire and staff were amazing and hands on with every single detail. Thank you so much for helping make our May, 2nd 2015 wedding so memorable! We are forever... Read More grateful!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Ashley A

The Peachtree Club was absolutely perfect for our wedding. We really wanted to show our guests our beautiful city and what better way to do that than these amazing views. Megan was an amazing wedding coordinator and helped us out every step of the way. She put me and my husband... Read More at ease and we didn't have to worry about anything! Amazing amazing amazing!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Tiffany S

My husband and I hosted our wedding ceremony and reception at the Peachtree Club in June 2015 for about 140 guests. The venue is absolutely beautiful with an amazing view of the Atlanta skyline with very little addition decor needed. The staff is super friendly throughout our... Read More entire process, especially Lisa C. who was also our coordinator. Lisa was always very informative, friendly, and treated us as if we were the first couple she ever worked with as I know she gets the same questions a million times :-). We loved that we had many opportunities to meet with Lisa and also went to two open houses where we were able to see the club setup as if a wedding were taking place and try all of their AMAZING food. We would HIGHLY recommend the Peachtree Club for anyone looking for a wedding venue. Great location, great views of the city, great staff and great memories.

Our dream wedding and reception

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Taraya M

My husband and I recently got married at The Peachtree Club and I am happy to say the service exceeded my expectations! From the moment we came across it in our search for rooftop venues we were sold! We had the pleasure to work with several people there,but Kim Purvis was the... Read More icing the cake. She is the director of catering and took care of our every need!! Every aspect of our wedding and reception became her number one priority and it was quite refreshing to work with someone so passionate about their career. Kim worked extremely hard to make our day special. The entire staff was professional and made our guest feel welcomed from the very beginning. I would highly recommended the venue for both wedding and reception. The rooftop terrace and the club was exactly what I had envisioned. The view of the city is stunning and the food was delicious!!!!!! Our drinks on arrival were a big hit and our sparkler send off was the perfect ending to a perfect day. Again I am so pleased with how everything came out and I truly felt as if they really provided a service well worth every dime we paid. FOREVER INDEBTED!

A Couple's Dream Venue with a Fabulous View!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Chantel H

Kym Purvis was our day-of coordinator. She went above and beyond my expectations in helping to contact the vendors, handle any issues that came up, decorate the venue with decorations I brought...I had ZERO worries on our wedding day and could relax. She was so sweet and... Read More personable too. The wait staff were so sweet and tended to our guests 24/7 and were just awesome. The food was amazing!! Our guests raved about it the whole night! We chose to go with the chicken and biscuits, gumbo, salad, salmon and veggies, beef tenderloin, and short ribs. Again, perfection! My husband is super picky about food and seasonings and the food was seasoned just right. Yes, the price of the venue may seem steep, but it was well worth every penny. We had the PERFECT wedding. The view was AMAZING! My only gripe is I wish it didn't have to end! ;-)

Bets Venue ever!

Reviewed on 8/09/2014

We loved this as our venue. The view is the best in Atlanta. The food and drinks being in house is also convenient and delicious. The service was spectacular here and my day of coordinator that we hired through the Peachtree Club made our wedding flow so smoothly. Her name is... Read More Kym Purvis and she is the best in the business. Again, the view is absolutely spectacular and you will not find another view like this in all of Atlanta. If you want a venue that is classic with a fabulous view and food and drinks then this is your place!

amazing

Reviewed on 3/26/2013 Bryan R

was the most amazing venue. was beautiful atmosphere, skyline vie,w epeople there are so amazing, they dod not nickle and time you

Great Evening!

Reviewed on 7/01/2012 Kristi W

We held our ceremony and reception at The Peachtree Club. It was a great evening - the views from the terrace are beautiful. The food was good and everything was well-organized.