The Peachtree Club

Atlanta, GA

Book Your Wedding with The Peachtree Club

A BALLROOM IN ATLANTA, GA

Couples looking for the ideal wedding destination in Atlanta, Georgia, love The Peachtree Club. Situated in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, the club's elegant and exclusive Skyline Terrace is located on the 28th floor. The highly sought after location provides a spectacular view of the city's skyline. Along with the rooftop terrace, the club has a few indoor locations to hold your event.

Skyline Terrace. Say "I do" outside on the gorgeous, partially glass-covered terrace with white floor tiles and matching white railings. Decorated with white billowing sashes, the 1,700-square-foot, open-air terrace offers a simple floor plan for your ceremony. Whether you choose to have your wedding under the sun, at dusk with a view of the sun setting over Atlanta or surrounded by the glow of the city at night, The Peachtree Club's Skyline Terrace is the ideal location for your nuptials.

Main Dining Room. After the ceremony, the day continues with your reception inside the Main Dining Room. Experience the gorgeous layout and decor with gold-trimmed floor-to-ceiling windows, crown molding, raised ceilings and a dazzling, grand crystal chandelier. This amazing space can seat up to 160 guests for an outdoor ceremony, 100 guests for a seated dinner or up to 200 guests for a cocktail-style reception. For larger weddings, additional rooms can be reserved for a total of 250 guests.

When you choose The Peachtree Club as your wedding venue, all food and beverages, with the exception of your cake, is included in your package. After signing your contract, a private meeting with the catering manager is set to customize your menu. Couples begin with a choice of a sit-down or cocktail-style reception. Also included with each package are the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Complimentary cake-cutting service
  • Tables, chairs and all linens
  • Setup and cleanup
  • All china, flatware and glassware
  • Champagne toast
  • Signature drink
  • Full bar service
  • Hardwood dance floor available
  • Full audiovisual equipment

Couples are responsible for any additional outside vendors. Rental fees include the entire club's facilities for the duration of your event. Secure, on-site parking is available. A minimum of 35 guests is required to reserve the Main Dining Room.

The Peachtree Club is known for its members-only, exclusive status with events held in the most elegant atmosphere in Atlanta, but you don't have to be a member to reserve the venue. This is why each staff member employed for your event is carefully vetted for the highest levels of experience and professionalism. All employees are fully dressed in tuxedo attire.

Entertaining at the Highest Level

The Peachtree Club is an elegant City Club located 28 stories above the heart of Midtown Atlanta. The Club specializes in its luxurious amenities, high quality and cutting edge cuisine that helps to create a setting that is ideal for special occasions at the highest level.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Rooftop

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

999 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA (404) 817-0999

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jyll W

Amazing venue, even more amazing staff and coordinator. Every time I came for an appointment I was delighted with the friendly attentive staff who were receptive to my ideas and really helped me plan the big day. Our wedding was no exception, they were so professional and went... Read More above and beyond to make it flawless. My husband and I as well as our families left feeling like our wedding met and exceeded expectations. As a bride it meant a lot that our coordinator Megan always asked specific what I wanted and even the day of she was great at popping up at all the right moments to make sure we had everything we needed and then disappeared back into the event to keep it going. If you want a city wedding with views, this is perfect!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Cassi G

I absolutely loved having my wedding here. The moment my husband and I saw it when we were venue shopping, we HAD to book it. Our guests raved about the amazing views and the Mac n Cheese bar! I worked with Natalie and she was amazing before the wedding and day of. Her... Read More communication was very prompt, professional, friendly, and informative. I am so, so happy we chose The Peachtree Club for our Big Day and would highly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Andrea H

AMAZING! We can't say enough great things about this venue and the staff that made our wedding absolutely perfect. They worked with us from day 1 to make our day exactly what we wanted. We would recommend this to anyone looking for a gorgeous Atlanta wedding.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Laurel B

Wonderful venue and beautiful views!! Meghan was wonderful to work with.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 NaPortia W

The Peachtree Club was the most perfect place for our PERFECT and AMAZING day! From the moment I began planning until the send-off, Natalie made sure no detail was overlooked and if there were any mistakes, I had no idea. My husband, our parents and our guests were highly... Read More impressed with everything: food, drinks, the view, and the staff! Natalie and the staff went above and beyond for us and our guests. The view! The view is breathtaking, especially at sunset! If you're looking for the perfect venue that has EVERYTHING, The Peachtree Club is it! If I could do our wedding day over again, I wouldn't change one thing!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Gretchen K

We are SO happy we chose the Peachtree Club for our wedding reception!! The incredible views are one of the things that sold us on this venue but in addition to that, the staff was amazing, their coordinators are top notch (THANK YOU NATALIE BRAND!), the food is delicious and... Read More the service!!! I cannot say enough about the service - they waited on my husband and me all night, bringing us everything we needed before we even asked for it. Your guests will be blown away by the views...simply breathtaking! We received so many compliments on the venue. I cannot recommend TPC enough!! Thank you TPC for making our wedding so perfect!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017

Good Morning, I just wanted to take the time to extend my gratitude to the Peachtree Club staff for providing my daughter Kenya the wedding of her “dream”. I have been to numerous wedding all over the country, for celebrities and wealthy people, but none of them displayed the... Read More hospitality, professionalism, and organization that I experienced this past weekend. HATS OFF TO YA’LL The wedding coordinator Natalie Brand was the best ever and the TPC staff made US feel very special. Thanks a million...

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Jessica M

Can't recommend them enough! Megan is a ROCK STAR and was crucial to making our day seamless. We planned for an outdoor wedding but the winds were too high. Megan saved the day and made it effortless for us to move the ceremony inside. We were able to show up and enjoy our day... Read More and no one knew any different. What is equally as spectacular is a lot of our guests were unfamiliar with the venue so they were able to experience that WOW factor that you don't get at a lot of the more common venues. THANK YOU PEACHTREE CLUB. We can't rave enough!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Megan M

The Peachtree Club was outstanding in every way from before we put a deposit down, during the entire planning process, and through the end of our wedding send-off! We worked with Megan to plan our wedding from out of town, and she was consistent in communication and I had no... Read More doubt that she would follow through when she said The Peachtree Club would do something. The Peachtree Club was incredibly accommodating to us when we would be in town doing a whirlwind of wedding activities, and responsive when we emailed asking questions, making changes, and clarifying details. The venue itself is beautiful inside and out. The food was the best food I've ever had a wedding (and I've considered by bias before concluding that!). It stormed for a little while during our reception, so we had to move the dance floor inside, and the transition was completely seamless and stress free. I can't sing high enough praises for our experience at The Peachtree Club. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose them again without a doubt!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Juliana T

We had our rehearsal dinner at the Peachtree Club and it was amazing. The view was perfect, the staff was really great, and the food was awesome as well. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect evening.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Christine T

What a dream come true. This place was top notch and helped make our wedding day our best day ever. Thank you to Megan and Chris and all of the staff for making the day seamless regardless of the weather. Your guests will be left speechless regarding the quality of the food, the... Read More drinks, the impeccable service and, the best part, the VIEWS! I can't recommend this place enough!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Ashley H

The Peachtree Club is the perfect place to have a wedding! You read that right: PERFECT! You cannot beat the view of Atlanta’s skyline from the 28th floor. Romantic, classic, and modern all at the same time. My wedding ceremony took place there and it could not have gone... Read More better. The reason: Megan, the event manager. I cannot say enough good things about this woman. Megan is efficient, graceful, and an extremely excellent communicator. Any question, suggestion, or idea I had was almost always answered within 24 hours and usually within in an hour. And I had many! I even told my husband that I considered marrying her if he was not available. She was that good, haha! If you don’t believe me, check it out and see for yourself. I would recommend The Peachtree Club to any couple looking to have a romantic, awe-inspiring, wedding!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Natalie O

I recently got married at the Peachtree Club and it was absolutely perfect in every way. The terrace has breathtaking views of the city skyline and the dining room was the perfect size for my ~80 guest wedding. Megan, the Event Director, was incredible. She was very detail... Read More oriented, provided helpful recommendations, and coordinated our wedding day activities seamlessly. The food options are all so yummy and the bar staff made our signature drinks perfectly. The staff accommodated all of our last minute requests and provided the BEST service. We received so many compliments about the food and the attentiveness of the staff. Everyone at the Peachtree Club is so pleasant to work with. I highly recommend them and, if given the opportunity, would work with them again in a heartbeat. Can't say enough positive things about my experience!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Tuure P

This venue was amazing. From the food to the all of the little ceremony details. We paid for their coordinator who knew all of the major vendors in town and was able to run the day without a hitch. They accommodated every little detail including the specialty beers and specialty... Read More table linens that we requested. The best part was that the Peachtree Club had the best views, best services, and was still the cheapest option in town for a 100 person wedding.

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Lindsay B

I cannot say enough good things about The Peachtree Club and about the staff, especially Megan who helped us plan the wedding and was our Day-of-Coordinator. She made the planning process so relaxed and easy! The venue is absolutely beautiful and we got so many compliments on... Read More our choice of location. The Terrace has magnificent views of the city. The dining room is wonderful and elegant and required no decoration on our part, other than the flowers. And the bar area is really cool and was a perfect location for dancing (since it was too chilly for dancing on the terrace). All of the food was delicious, and the drinks were great. The entire staff at the Peachtree Club went above and beyond during the planning process and especially on the wedding day to make everything spectacular. During the wedding, Megan handled everything and made sure that everything was very smoothly. She was absolutely amazing and made sure the entire night was easy and fun for us and our families. Our wedding was absolutely amazing – Thank you, Peachtree Club!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Danielle V

We were recently married at the Peachtree Club and it was amazing. The venue itself is great with the bar, the patio, kitchen on site with staff, etc. It makes all of the planning very easy. Our wedding coordinator was great, she took care of everything. They have packages but... Read More were willing to go off script with our signature drink, we combined a few different things on the menu for our meal and accommodated some of our complex requests. They were an absolute pleasure to work with, professional and most of all, efficient. We are so grateful for ensuring our special day went off without a hitch! I highly recommend them and we sincerely hope we have the opportunity to work with them again.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Maria R

The venue has breathtaking views of the city. It is absolutely gorgeous. Everyone completed the venue we selected. However, you have to bring a good amount of décor for the outside terrace and inside (formal dinning) room. You pretty much get a blank canvas. For me it worked out... Read More great because I made it my own. The location of the venue is great too. There are many options for hotels close by. The Hyatt is literally steps away from the venue. That was a great option for us. No transportation required. The food is also delicious. They have a good amount of options for food. However, they do not allow any food from outside the Club. I'm Colombian and wanted to introduce some Colombian dishes but I had to forgo this option. However, we were absolutely happy with the food we selected. The staff and my wedding coordinator, Brittany, did a wonderful job. They were very attentive to everyone's needs during the wedding. They also made sure everything was organized and made sure our wedding day was amazing. I did not have to worry about anything. During our wedding planning, Brittany always responded timely and assisted me with obtaining vendors. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding day coordinator. Negatives: their outdated furniture and the napkins/linens. I had to rent my own because the linens did not go to the floor and they only have ivory as an option. The Club also has strict regulations and rules regarding animals, some décor, and sign placement. If you are looking at this place, I would make sure any décor that is important to have at your wedding is first addressed with the Club. Also, the Club is small. It only holds about 100 guests. As a result, we did not allow children at our wedding. Its just something to think about before picking a place though. I am so happy we got married at the Peachtree Club. It was the perfect venue for us.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Keelan S

The planning phase was handled well, but the problems began with the ceremony. After all our guests had been seated and the ceremony was about to begin (our parents were about to walk in) the fire alarm for the building went off. The Peachtree Club executed no official protocol... Read More for how to contact to security when the fire alarm went off at the start of our ceremony. The general confusion included at one point a suggestion that all of our guest exit the building, the catering staff exiting the kitchen, and the AC being off for approximately 45 minutes. Our DJ was our saving grace, he played loud energetic music to cover the noise and entertain during the delay. Despite the Club's assurances that the alarm was finished, it proceeded to go off again during my husband's vows, we had to continue the ceremony over the blaring alarm, thankfully it was only another minute or two. The remainder of the night went as planned, but was rushed as we were approximately 30 minutes behind schedule, our planner frantically re-arranged the schedule to make sure we could get everything done, the club did recognize the impact and extended the half-hour to account for the delay. In the days after the wedding, we expressed our dissatisfaction with our Peachtree Club event coordinator. Our complaint was forwarded to the building landlord who was neither present at the wedding, nor had any direct relationship to us or our event. The building landlord provided a restaurant gift certificate. We followed up with the club that while appreciated, this did not make up for a memory that will always be tarnished with the sounds and images of standing around listening to the fire alarm go off for 20 minutes. The Peachtree Club response was that they handled it to the best of their ability, and we were being unreasonable. In the end, we can celebrate the memory of that day, although we have to forever include the disappointing start of the evening and dismissive response from the Peachtree Club afterwards. For couples looking for a beautiful venue, the Peachtree Club is a wonderful location, but if you have concerns about unexpected events disrupting the months or years you spent planning, please be advised.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Elyse S

The Peachtree Club is an amazing venue! Not only is the view impressive and unique for all of our guests, but the food and service is impeccable. Our coordinator Brittany has been awesome in getting all of our details perfect for our big day, and it could not have gone more... Read More smoothly. We had so many compliments on our wedding and know that this was the perfect choice for us! Elyse

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Eva B

We held my son's rehearsal dinner at The Peachtree Club (7/2016). The food was delicious, the staff so friendly and welcoming, Chef so willing to work with our dietary restrictions, and Megan Partington so organized, efficient and helpful. Fabulous rooftop venue. You won't be... Read More disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Kayla M

The space and staff are absolutely fantastic. The food was delicious and they worked with us closely on the menu. I would highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 3/20/2016

My family held a 60 person rehearsal dinner and 200 person welcome party at The Peachtree Club, located on the 28th floor at 999 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA. Megan worked with me from start to finish. I did a lot of research, and for the value, the Peachtree Club was the... Read More clear winner. The Venue is spectacular, the food excellent, and the service top notch. All of my guests and the brides family were very impressed and better yet, had a blast celebrating together. Megan is a personable, experienced professional who was always available and offered much needed guidance and suggestions. She and the rest of the staff put their hearts into making this event spectacular for my family. Megan worked within my budget with no overruns. From start to finish it was stress free and turned out better than my high expectations. Thank you Megan!

Unforgetable night

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Amy G

This was the only venue we looked at for our wedding reception. We signed a contract the same day. The view is absolutely amazing. I wanted a city themed wedding and this venue was perfect for that. Our wedding day turned out amazing. TPC was easy to work with and very... Read More accommodating. Our food was amazing. I still have people commenting on how good the food was.

Loved TPC!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Anne-Marie N

I would recommend TPC to any and all looking for a unique, top notch venue to host their wedding or rehearsal. Lisa Claire and staff were amazing and hands on with every single detail. Thank you so much for helping make our May, 2nd 2015 wedding so memorable! We are forever... Read More grateful!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Ashley A

The Peachtree Club was absolutely perfect for our wedding. We really wanted to show our guests our beautiful city and what better way to do that than these amazing views. Megan was an amazing wedding coordinator and helped us out every step of the way. She put me and my husband... Read More at ease and we didn't have to worry about anything! Amazing amazing amazing!