Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

76 Pearl Street, Buffalo, NY (716) 856-0057

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Rachel F

We had our wedding at Pearl at The Webb in August and it was perfect. Carey is so great and easy to work with. She responded to all of my e-mails (there were a LOT) immediately and was extremely helpful. Kyle was our coordinator the night of, and he was also amazing. He set... Read More up the venue perfectly and was constantly checking up on us throughout the night to see if there was anything that we needed. He even brought us a bottle of champagne to swig from while we were waiting to be introduced! At the end of the night, he had everything already packed up and ready to go for me (including our dinners that we never ate) and then continued to help us bring it all upstairs to our hotel room. The whole staff went above and beyond (especially Kyle) throughout the entire process and I couldn't have asked for anything better. I highly recommend Pearl St not only because of their beautiful venues, but also because of the amazing service from Carey, Kyle, and staff!!

Greenhouse room

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Michelle T

Beautiful venue. The pearl street catering staff was amazing. They made the day go by smoothly and were there to help with anything we needed. They did an amazing job decorating the terrace for the wedding and the greenhouse room for the reception. All guests loved the event,... Read More food, and service! The hotel staff on the other hand was a nightmare. Front desk staff was incredibly unhelpful. Ashley was rude to us and our guests. We had numerous complaints and arguments with the staff at the front desk. When we called for help numerous times there was no answer. When we would then walk to the front desk three staff members were talking to each other and not answering ringing phones. Despite paying for valet for all of our guests, staff refused to park many guests and tried to charge the others. Hotel staff did not Inform us of $20 per night charge for any guests staying at the hotel even though we were already paying for valet for everyone whether they were staying or not. If it wasn't for the pearl street catering staff the day would have been stressful and a disaster. So thank you pearl street catering staff for taking over and making our day wonderful! They were the only reason the rating was so high!

Still talking about the "doggie-bags"

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Ashley R

Wow, not sure where to start. We picked Pearl Street because of the beer, location, beautiful room, and staff. They really came through. So many times my "captain" came up to me during the night to make sure I was okay and totally smoothed over the minor things that popped up... Read More (not PSG's fault, things like faulty DJ equipment...) they just took care of us. Everyone said it was the best party they had been to and couldn't get over the portion size of the Beef! My Poppa said he is still getting family calling him saying I cannot believe we had "doggie bags" at your granddaughters wedding! One guest said he ate off our meal for 3 days! people loved the beer, and the food and the service was exceptional! Highly recommended.

Amazing Food, Gorgeous Venue, Hospitality Professionals!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Our event was absolutely flawless! From Day 1 of planning, the catering team at Pearl Street was there to answer all of our questions and was so organized! Our day-of contact, Raven, was so sweet and made sure everything was taken care of and everyone was comfortable and having... Read More a great time. We can't say enough about the food!!! Wowza!! Our guests are STILL talking about the pot roast! For the money, you can't find a better and more unique reception venue than Pearl Street. With an organized team of professionals and their genuine commitment to hospitality, you'd be crazy not to host your next event here! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Our day was perfect and more than we could have ever imagined!

Loved the Greenhouse Room!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Jennifer L

We picked the Greenhouse Room at Hotel Lafayette with catering by Pearl Street Catering for our wedding reception. We looked at a few non-banquet hall venues in Buffalo and they were by far the best we met with. They know what they are doing! You could just meet with them once... Read More and show up for your reception and they would make it perfect. This is practically what we did. Everything went so smoothly. Just a couple meetings and great email correspondence and they made everything so easy! The Greenhouse Room is a beautiful rustic but not too rustic room and was the perfect fit for the wedding we wanted. The service was great, the food was amazing, and the value was great. They provide most of the decorations and food and bar are included and a day of wedding coordinator. They even let use go almost to 1am without once trying to kick us out. We had to ask our DJ to play the last song to get guests to head out cause we felt bad staff were working so late. Would highly recommend!

Gorgeous Venue, Annoyed with a Few Things

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Allison C

This was the most beautiful venue, and the price was perfectly on point. They were easy to work with, packages were inclusive of most things so there wasn't need for calculus to figure out what your evening was going to cost you.. Apps, champagne toast, brownies, cookies, booze... Read More were all included in their package price, which was very reasonable! However, it was tough to get ahold of people and get responses.. Emails got confused because more than one person was responding to them, they sent us an invoice where the price on everything was doubled (they fixed it when I pointed it out), but the most annoying thing was that from the get-go we had planned to have salmon with mango salsa due to several gluten and dairy allergies, as well as one dill allergy and they served salmon with dill cream sauce to all of our guests that had ordered the salmon...

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Michelle T

The Hotel @ the Lafayette was a dream come true. Our reception was held in the Greenhouse Room, and everything was absolutely perfect. The room was decorated exactly to our instruction and it was beautiful. The food was excellent and the staff was wonderful and very... Read More accommodating. We had the wedding of our dreams and we wouldn't change a thing!

Reception

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Nadia D

This place is amazing! the room was put together beautifully, they followed through with decorating exactly how we wanted it. the food was great and came out in a timely manner. If there was anything we needed the staff was there to help immediately. Would recommend to anyone... Read More looking for a great relaxing, classy reception space. We were in the green house room. which was plenty of room for our 200 guests.

Amazing

Reviewed on 1/13/2014 Jill D

Everything was fantastic. We had our reception 2 days after Christmas in the Romanesque room and it couldn't have been more wonderful. Everyone was so helpful, especially Carey and Stephanie. Thank you for making our day truly special!

Amazing caterer

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Brittany H

The food was amazing! The service was impeccable...and they even decorate for you and lend you some of their decorations. I love Pearl street! Very reasonable price with great food and beer :)

Fantastic Wedding Reception Venue

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Ashley K

We had our reception at the Pearl St at the Webb, and were incredibly impressed by Pearl Street's service! They did a great job with decorating our space, coordinating everything on our big day, and the all of our guests were raving about the food! We also loved that we had the... Read More opportunity to stay in the boutique hotel above the space (The Lofts at Pearl) at a discounted rate. I would highly recommend Pearl Street Grill Catering for any wedding or event.

fall wedding

Reviewed on 11/02/2013 Bonnie Q

Pearl street And my event coordinator really captured my style and made our reception feel warm, welcoming And beautiful.

Bridal Shower

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Jada b

This place was perfect for my shower. They helped set up and break down. The room was gorgeous, the food was amazing, and the staff super helpful. 100% recommend it!

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Amy H

Beautiful venue, great service, and reasonably priced for all you get. Everyone had a fantastic time and the food was delicious. They were happy to customize the event to our very casual style and were happy to answer any questions or concerns we had. Plus, they took care of all... Read More the chairs, linens and centerpieces - I only had to buy the candles to put in them. My only complaint would be that the cocktail hour, food stations and cake cutting were spaced out too much - we didn't get enough time to dance!

Exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Megan F

Pearl Street was an easy choice for myself and my then-fiancé. It is an absolutely beautiful building that does not need a lot of decorating to wow you. I knew from bridal shows that they have tons of centerpieces and decorations that you can use at no extra cost - which is... Read More awesome if you are trying to have one less thing to worry about (and who isn't?!). The beer selection was a big factor in our decision, as well. We are both beer drinkers, and the idea of drinking Blue Light on my wedding night did not appeal to me. All of Pearl Street's beers (10+) were included in the bar package. You can't beat that! Reviews were a big part of all of my wedding decisions. When researching Pearl Street, I read five-star review after five-star review about how wonderful the staff was to work with, and how perfect everyone's reception was. I had been to Pearl Street for other events, but never a wedding. Throughout our engagement, every time someone asked where we were holding our reception - and I would say Pearl Street - I was told how amazing a Pearl Street wedding that they once went to was. I was told how great the food was, and how beautiful everything looked. I was told how much fun everyone had. Even our vendors (DJ, photographer, etc.) all commented that every wedding at Pearl Street is a blast. To say that all of those people were right is an understatement. The staff at Pearl Street delivered a night that was above and beyond my expectations. Every detail was well-thought out and beautiful. The best part was that I knew it would be, because of all the positive feedback I had read and heard about. If I was going to stress about any wedding details, it would not be anything that Pearl Street was responsible for. They were great. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat!

Amazing service and quality!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Michelle M

Pearl Street did an amazing job on our food for the wedding. Our guests raved about everything from the appetizers to the late night snacks. Would recommend them to anyone for affordability and quality!

Loved everything.

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Danielle K

Pearl St was great to work with from the time of booking through our wedding. We worked with Kristina and she was awesome. The decor on the 3rd floor is so fun. We wanted to stay away from a traditional banquet hall and have something different which we accomplished at pearl... Read More street. The brick background looks awesome in our pictures. We opted for the sit down dinner package and our guests really liked the food. The filets were delicious. We added a sundae bar which our guests all raved about. Bartenders were great too.

Pearl Street continues to exceed expectations

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Tiffany D

Pearl Street was the location of my June 15th reception and they went above and beyond to ensure that my wedding day was just PERFECT. From the day we came in to look at the venue to the day of, our contacts were amazing to work with. Kristina helped us along the way and... Read More answered my emails incredibly fast and enthusiastically each time. We used a lot of their decor, including their card box, which fit our theme perfectly and was a lot more cost effective. We met with them a few days before the wedding and gave them all of our items, which they used and set up exactly as I imagined. They did a wonderful job using the flowers we had delivered and ensured the timeline of the night was followed (it's easy to get distracted), they packaged up the cake in boxes for our guests to take home, they packed all of our belongings up at the end of the night and helped bring it down to the limo. The guests LOVED the food and the open bar (we upgraded to the premium bar). I have received SO many wonderful comments about Pearl Street, their food, the venue itself, and the amazing people who work there. Stephanie and Carey did a wonderful job the day of! I honestly cannot say enough good things about them. My husband and I can't wait to go back and thank them in person for everything they did to make our wedding such a beautiful memory. We absolutely love Pearl Street and would recommend them to everyone.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Mary Y

Pearl St did a fantastic job for my wedding. The decor was exactly what I wanted, and the food was excellent. Everyone loved it! Everything went smoothly, and Lindsay was awesome to work with! Wonderful experience

Want a Stress-Free Wedding?

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Laura M

Pearl Street is the way to go. They are the epitome of professionalism. They answer phone calls and e-mails very quickly and were always available to meet with me to discuss any concerns. I didn't have to worry about anything the day of our wedding, because they took care of all... Read More the details - including things that never would have crossed my mind. I can't say enough about how helpful the entire staff was - they were so easy to work with. And I've never heard as many rave reviews about wedding food as I did from our guests. It was all incredible!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2013 Heather B

Pearl street was amazing to work with from the beginning of the planning to the actual reception. They were always available whenever I had any of my many questions. They offered suggestions but allowed me to make the reception our own. And the reception was amazing! The... Read More food was awesome, the service was fantastic, and there were never any lines at the bar. I highly recommend Pearl Street for a wedding reception!

Bridal Shower

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Ashley W

My bridal shower was at Pearl Street. The food was fantastic, and the staff was so easy to deal with. I will definitely recommend this facility to friends in the future. Thank you!

WOW!

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Karen R

WOW!!! I had my reception in the Courtyard Room of the Hotel Lafayette which has Pearl St. catering and designing the room. Every single little detail was attended to! Everyone was friendly!! The dinner was great, I have never heard so many positive things about a wedding... Read More meal. The portions were huge! They put out a coffee bar, a dessert bar - all included in my package! Their prices were competitive with a lot of other places, but I think the venues to which they cater is what really sets them apart!

Rustic Pearl Street

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Karen S

We loved the rustic feeling from Pearl Street Grill & Brewery. The food and selection of drinks are great too! Just not enough space for our reception.

Reception

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Laura M

Pearl street did an amazing job. The food was to die for, everyone ranted and raved about everything. They did a lot of the decorating for me and it was perfect. I dont think i could have done a better job myself. Not a single complaint! I wouldn't have changed a thing!