The Pennsylvania Bakery

Camp Hill, PA

Where Your Special Occasions Begin.....

At the Pennsylvania Bakery we specialize in creating delicious masterpieces that complete your special day. We work individually with each couple to make your unique decorating ideas & specialty tastes a reality in your wedding cake. Call today to set up a cake consultation & tasting.

$$

Type

Cake Tops & Accessories

Serving Central Pennsylvania & the Surrounding Areas., Camp Hill, PA

Exactly what we wanted!

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Angela C

The Pennsylvania Bakery was great at fulfilling my vision of our wedding cake. Having wanted cheesecake bites, with a smaller cake for us to cut, I wasn’t sure how it would all come together. The Pennsylvania Bakery is affordable, good with communication, and open minded in accommodating their customers. They thought of every detail, down to the trays the bites would be presented on. The end product was GORGEOUS and tasted delicious. Overall, it’s hard to stop in there and not find something delicious, glad to see their wedding cake is no exception! :) Special thanks to Julia and the manager for working with us. Well done, PA Bakery!

Delicious and beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Sara E

We ordered a 2-tier white cake with chocolate filling and raspberry icing and a sheet cake of chocolate with peanut butter icing. Both were so good! Our guests appreciated the different flavors and complimented on the pink hue of the raspberry. The details of the design work fit perfectly with the topper I purchased separately.

Delicious

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Stephanie T

The most delicious cake.

Stay Away from here!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Amy N

I went to PA Bakery for my wedding cake. I knew exactly what I wanted on the cake and how I wanted it to look. I took pictures in to show them (some were even off their webiste). The day of my wedding came and the cake showed up without flowers!! I was suppose to have a ton of pink flowers all over the cake and there wasnt even one. The center tier was not in the diamond shape like I had asked for and showed a picture of. We had to called them to fix it. The only thing they did was put a few little flowers on the cake and they werent even the right color!! Their only saving grace is that the cake tasted great, however I do NOT recommend using them. I called in to talk to Pam (the so called manager) who was very rude with me and told me it was my fault. Yeah you are right, its my fault I thought my cake would look the way I asked and its my fault for picking a bakery that I thought was good. Never again!!

Beautiful and Yummy!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2012 Kimberly B

We chose a smaller style two tier wedding cake and assorted desserts because we did a dessert table. We wanted our guests to be able to have many options about what dessert they wanted. We had everything...cannolis, gourmet cupcakes, cheesecake, assorted cakes. Everything looked and more importantly tasted great! Have used them before and will use them many more times to come. :)

Dedicated and Delicious!

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Amy Z

The PA Bakery was one of the best parts of the wedding. They were able to take our vision of having whoopie pies, rather than a cake, and developed a beautiful arrangement for us. They were also able to make a fun groom's cake as well. My husband and I always wanted whoopie pies but found that other vendors were pricey when it came to this delicacy. We thought we weren't going to be able to have them until we went to the PA Bakery, who was very accommodating and wrapped the whoopie pies in saran wrap and then put them individually into bags tied with ribbons. We were worried about it looking tacky, but it was the exact opposite. Our guests loved them because they were absolutely delicious--one cousin ate four of them! We would highly recommend PA Bakery for its reasonable prices and excellent service.

We never thought of going anywhere else..

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Jessica M

Byers is our local bakery, and we would always go there for delicious treats, so it was only fitting that we got our wedding cake from here as well. Diahan we so much help and really worked through everything with us to be able to design our dream cake. It turned out great, and family and friends keep telling us how tasty of wedding cake we had. Go for the lemon and raspberry cake, you won't be disappointed!

Great cake!

Reviewed on 7/07/2012 Christine D

Had a three tier cake made for 100 people. They delivered on a Sunday with a 40 charge. Overall a great cake. However I was a little disappointed after taste testing because I wanted the whipped icing on my cake and they told me only buttercream would work.

Mrs. Holmes

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Nicole U

I ordered a very small wedding cake from the bakery and then served my guests homemade cup cakes. The cake we received from PA bakery was decorated exactly like the photo I had given them and tasted wonderful even when it had been shoved up my nose!

My cake was the centerpiece of my reception! :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Rachelle S

I could never have dreamed of a more beautiful cake for my wedding day! When I arrived at my reception and saw it for the first time it took my breath away. The decorators incorporated all the intricate details that I had visualized and it came together perfectly. The cake was also moist and flavorful, and we chose to have each tier a different flavor. If you're trying to decide where to get your wedding cake, the Pennsylvania Bakery is the absolute BEST pick! :)

Wedding cake

Reviewed on 8/14/2011 SANDY P

Our wedding cake turned out beautiful (and DELICIOUS) and Pam was a joy to work with! We would highly The Pennsylvania Bakery for any special occassions.

Delicious

Reviewed on 7/01/2011 Ashley R

They did our wedding cake not only was it beautiful but it was the best cake I have ever had. Several of our guests kept asking us where we got the cake, it was delicious! Each of our 3 tiers was a different flavor, Yellow cake with strawberry mousse, White cake with raspberry filling, Marble cake with chocolate mousse. Our florist left the flowers for them to place onto the cake once it had arrived. They did a great job and even called me the morning of the wedding to confirm the time and location to deliver our cake. I highly recommend.

Yummy

Reviewed on 5/13/2011 LaQuashja J

Our cake was very delicious, and the cake looked exactly how I expected. The price was a little steep for the size cake we got, but overall we were satisfied. Great customer service as well.

TO The Pennsylvania Bakery