On-Location Makeup and Hair Done to Perfection

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists

Serving the cities of, Houston, TX

Just amazing!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Sheba K

I had my hair and makeup done by Danielle at The Perfect Face for my wedding. She was absolutely amazing, and I looked flawless. I also had Nikki for my engagement photo session, and she was just as amazing. You cannot go wrong with either of these artists, and they are totally worth the cost if makeup/hair is important to you (which it was the top of my priorty list).

Danielle was wonderful!

Reviewed on 2/28/2014 melissa s

Danielle at the Perfect Face made me look beautiful on my wedding. She did a fantastic job of helping me match the hairstyle and makeup to the style of my dress. Additionally she suggested that I use extensions and I ordered them from Perfect Face, they matched my hair perfectly and made my style exactly how I wanted it. In addition they are very organized and always on time - which is very much appreciated. Thank you Danielle!

better than I could have hoped for

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Rachel M

We worked with Danielle at The Perfect Face. She is friendly and so helpful with providing suggestions. I wasn't happy with the front of my hair the first time she did it, but she was very happy to change it for me. She did my hair and make up for my bridal portraits and my wedding and I looked amazing! I have had probably 20 people tell me that I need to submit my pictures to a wedding magazine. I would never use anyone else.

Perfection from "The Perfect Face"

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 Anna P

What can I say except this business it aptly named? Danielle gave me the exact hair and makeup look I was wanting for my wedding day, and Elizabeth at the main office helped calm my fears about past badddd experiences with airbrush makeup "artists". Danielle is truly an artist, she listens to what I want while still graciously advising and having a clear professional opinion; she made me feel so at ease, and is so easy to talk to...and if I ever need to look PERFECT again, I know where to go!! My hair and makeup looked great well into the night of my afternoon wedding. I wish I would have used The Perfect Face for all of my bridal party's hair and makeup- my bridesmaids had a not-so-great experience somewhere else (Clique Salon in Rice Village) that morning but I had a perfect experience with Danielle who came on-site to my hotel to do my wedding day hair and makeup. Thank you thank you thank you Danielle!! -Anna

Amazing hair and make-up!

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 Christi B

I used The Perfect Face (and one of their senior artists, Nikki) for my bridal portrait. The results were amazing! I especially loved the airbrush make-up and the colors chosen for my session. Nikki is also very sweet. The rates might be a bit high in comparison to other vendors, but you get what you pay for.

The Perfect Face

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Carolina T

Danielle of The Perfect Face was spectacular at providing make-up services for our daughter's wedding. Without any sign of being flustered, she finished makeup on me, several family members, 5 bridesmaids, and my daughter (the bride) in one short afternoon under a tight deadline. She is such a gracious, talented person with a wonderful disposition.

Perfect if right!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Rhoda P

Nikki was great to work with. She did my hair and make up for our engagement session, bridal and wedding. I would love to have her again. I showed Nikki pictures of all the ideas I had and she knew just what to do. She also gave me some beauty tips and advice. Sandra was awesome with the bridal party. They had great spirit and personality, which made everything they did better! We all could not beleive how perfect we all look on such a special day. My make up still looked amazing the next day.

Just as I wanted it!

Reviewed on 10/17/2012 Stacy S

Jessica Rodriguez did an excellent job with makeup and hair. She took the time to do the best application and best work with my hair. I received so many compliments and could not believe the after! I truly loved meeting her! She is such a dear and even helped out during the photographs! truly amazing artist! highly recommended!

Beautiful Makeup and Hair, but poor communication

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Abby H

First let me say I loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day! Brittany was incredibly personalable and great to work with. I did not immediately love my hair and she worked with it until I did. She was also up at the crack of dawn to get to our location in time to do hair and makeup for myself, my mom and hair for all my bridesmaids! I loved her! However, I will say the answering service they have lacks a lot. They make outbound phonecalls to followup and on appointments and if you miss them there is never anyone there to answer the phone. It is very frustrating. I can only assume this issue stems from them just having a lot of business so if you decide to use them book them early and be certain about your dates and times so that nothing needs changing. They trully are very talented but the administrative side is really lacking.

I love the Perfect Face

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Tricia A

I hired The Perfect Face to do my hair and makeup for my bridal pictures, the wedding day, and for my bridal party/moms on the wedding day. I absolutely loved The Perfect Face and I highly recommend them! I looked and felt so beautiful on my wedding day, as did my bridal party and the moms. All our hair and makeup held up all night, and we looked just as good at midnight as we did when they first made us up. I highly recommend The Perfect Face, and I plan to use them frequently in the future.

Wedding Makeup and Hair

Reviewed on 5/23/2012 Nicole A

I had them do my makeup and hair for my wedding and my makeup was perfect. I have short hair that is spikey and funky which I know is hard for people to style if they don't have short hair and aren't used to doing it. My hair was awful! I had to hurry up and redo it before my wedding started. I don't want to blame the artist but I warned them ahead of time to make sure they sent someone who was knowledgible on how to fix short hair.

Great Makeup but a PAIN to deal with

Reviewed on 5/21/2012 Meredith K

Let me qualify my review by saying that Misty, my makeup artist, was amazing and a ton of fun. I simply could not say enough good things about her and how beautiful she made me feel on my wedding day (and for my portraits). That being said, working with the Perfect Face was far from easy. First, it takes them several days to call you back, if at all. My wedding planner tried to get ahold of them to confirm dates and times and they NEVER called her back (and she tried several times). Second, when I needed to move up my time by ONE hour on my wedding day (from 11:30 to 10:30am) they charged me $100. You book these appointments 9 months in advance and if you need an incremental change you pay $100. If I had to change my time more than an hour in either direction I would have understood the charge, but things change and the lack of flexibility or understanding is disgusting. Like I said, my makeup and hair was amazing, but it was extremely frustrating dealing with this company. There are enough makeup artists in the city that you find a company who understands how to implement customer service. Meredith K Meredith K.

Perfect

Reviewed on 3/06/2012 Heather L

Brittany did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and for our wedding day and I have never felt more beautiful in my life! It was absolutely worth every penny! My makeup was flawless and perfect and so was my hair! She is incredibly talented and I would definitely recommend her to anybody needing their makeup or hair done for any event. The perfect face is absolutely fantastic!!!!!

Nikki from Perfect Face

Reviewed on 12/05/2011 Kimberly E

Nikki was my hair and makeup artist. I was really concerned about hiring a make up artist because I'm so pale and 39 years old. Perfect Face listened to my concerns and sent me the best. Not only was my face porcelain (rather than pastey). I definitly looked like a bride not the mother of the bride.

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Crystal H

I loved my make up. My artist was Britney and she came to me with everything. I won a gift certificate at a bridal show i went to or i never would have found them. I looked flawless bc of them!!

Perfect makeup and perfect pictures

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Nike B

I had my face airbrushed for my wedding. Nikki did an awesome job with my complexion and made me look like a Princess on my special day. She was on time, quick and paid attention to my color needs.

Beautiful Job

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Sarah L

They're a bit pricey but they do a wonderful job. All my pictures came out flawless.

happy customer!

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Aurora G

LOVED the work that they did for my mother and I. Definitely worth the price!

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Sarah C

I am very glad that I chose the Perfect Face for my bridal hair and make up. I worked with Nikki, and she was very nice, very professional, and she showed up on time and worked quickly (even with my crazy bridesmaids bouncing around the room) and she did a great job! I recommend her for sure.

Flawless make-up and gorgeous hairstyle

Reviewed on 8/11/2011 ana a

Brittany of Perfect Face did a wonderful job. I have never had a better make-up in my life. It was flawless, and the hairstyle was simply gorgeous. everyone still compliments me on both. They might be more expensive than others, but totally worth it. Brittany was extremely professional, punctual and really sweet and easy to work with. Thank you again Brittany. You are a real artist. Sonila

The Perfect Face

Reviewed on 7/20/2011 MICHELLE P

I looked beautiful; my maid of honor; bridesmaids and mother all looked equally as beautiful! What a great day when everyone feels so pretty! The pictures are almost flawless due to the great job Misty did. If you use the Perfect Face ask for her...she was so sweet and just fun to chat with and she listened to what I was expressing I wanted out of her services. I don't believe there was one venue that did not refer them for professional make up services, and now I know why! I would highly recommend!

LOVE them!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Kerry A

Being a makeup artist myself, I was VERY picky about which makeup/hair company to go with for our big day. I did a few trials with other companies and just wasn't impressed. I had heard SO many great things about The Perfect Face, I ended up just going with my gut and booking them for myself, my 6 bridesmaids and 2 mothers, without a trial first!!! I'm SO glad I chose them, the artists they assigned to us were so wonderful and everyone loved their hair/makeup, plus it lasted ALL day which is a plus! Go with them, you WON'T be disappointed at all.

Great Company!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Julie S

At first I was extremely nervous about letting someone else do my make-up on my wedding day, but everyone there seemed so nice and whenI asked to see the work of the make-up artist they gladly e-mailed pictures to me. Misty, my make-up artist, was wonderful! She did an awesome job and she was very easy to get a long with. I was very pleased with The Perfect Face.

Made me feel beautiful!

Reviewed on 3/31/2011 Jessica D

I booked Sandra for my bridal photos and for the wedding day, and she brought her guns with her. Sandra made sure I look fabulous, flawless and exactly as I hoped. But better. I didn't know she was a magician. She gave me cheekbones and the most glamorous, biggest eyelashes in the world! Everyone complimented my makeup, and I really felt perfect. Like a Barbie. The eyes were the killer, I felt like the Black Swan on the wedding day when I'd look in the mirror and my eyes were so dramatic and gorgeous. I wouldn't recommend anyone BUT Sandra. Period. Girl knows what she's doing.

Amazing

Reviewed on 3/27/2011 Ana O

A bit expensive but so worth it. I looooved it and the pictures are forever so it was a good investment. The hair was exactly how I imagined and the makeup was flawless. They did airbrushing.

TO The Perfect Face