The Perfect Petal

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

Bow2007

3600 W 32nd Ave, Denver, CO

Most beautiful flowers arrangements ever!

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Mandy P

The Perfect Petal decorated my wedding beautifully! I absolutely loved the flower arrangements and got tons of compliments from the guests! They delivered exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend them!

MY FLOWERS AND DECOR WERE AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Erica M

Not only were they perfect but Cindy and her team did an amazing job. She listened to my vision and helped make it a reality. She didnt steam roll what i wanted and she helped make it perfect making sure that everything i picked worked well together and made sense with my theme and my overall vision. The flowers were beautiful and perfect. They did my decor as well and it was perfect. They took my vision and made it a reality. She helped me work through what would be best for us within our budget and what would work best in the venue. Everything turned out wonderfully and we could not have been happier. We received so many compliments and everyone thought it was just incredible! They did such an amazing job!

Beauiful Work

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Katie B

I met onsite one time to talk through my vision for the flowers and my budget. Sheila made suggestions and seemed to understand exactly what I was wanting while also trying to stay close to what I was thinking for cost. She delivered everything day of - it was all beyond beautiful!!

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Kelly H

Perfect Petal was the florist for my wedding in Beaver Creek and I am so, so happy with how everything turned out and with the experience of working with them. All the flowers were absolutely beautiful and unlike anything else I've seen, from my incredible bouquet to my bridesmaids' bouquets, the boutonnieres, flower girl crowns, centerpieces, ceremony decor, and more. Perfect Petal was very easy to work with during the planning process and they always listed to exactly what I wanted - and made my vision come to life in a way that was even better than I'd imagined it. They stuck to our budget and found ways to make the very most of our budget, which was so appreciated. Truly the best florist in Colorado!!

Breathtaking Flowers and Decor!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Ashley H

The Perfect Petal is absolutely exquisite. With just a few photos as inspiration they managed to style the wedding of my dreams. From the variety of centerpieces they created, to the amazing alter piece, to the hanging lanterns, fabric, etc. They really made our room come to life. Guests would not stop talking about how stunning the room looked (and neither could I!). The flowers were gorgeous and unique. Our alter piece was unique and like nothing I had seen before. They really made all the visions I had in my head come to life even when I didn't really know how to describe what I wanted. It was perfect.

Surpassed Expectations

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Lesley B

Cindy and her team are amazing! She helped pick out the perfect linens and pattern runner to match our outrageously beautiful wedding flowers. Thank you for making my vision come true, everything was lovely and the colors were spot on!

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Katie O

I am not a person who is in the details, I could frankly care less. If I was going to lose my cool over not having the "right greenery" there clearly is a problem with my perspective. I gave Tara a general guideline of what I was interested in, but didn't give her any other input. I was BLOWN AWAY with the final results. Giving the professionals the reigns to do what they do best was the best decision I made about the wedding. I cried when I received my bouquet because it was THAT beautiful. The flowers absolutely made my day. The only minor thing that was hard was communication. I wasn't always certain she had received my emails or if we were confirmed initially. Once that was resolved, it was smooth sailing from there. Absolutely worth it! Every penny!

Loved The Perfect Petal!

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 Lauren O

Not only is The Perfect Petal a fantastic florist for everyday florals, but it is THEEE perfect florist for a wedding! For our semi-traditional Japanese/Hawai'ian wedding, we really needed to find a florist who would not only be able but willing to help us accomplish the vision we wanted! Emily was fabulous and offered her own creativity to help us enhance our wishes ... awesome! She was also able to provide manzanita trees for us to adorn the 1,001 gold cranes I had folded. It looked fantastic and all of our guests were in awe with all of our flowers and table fixtures. We would like to encourage anyone looking for great customer service, vision, and high-quality flowers to check out The Perfect Petal! ps. They also offer a variety of intellectual and unique housewares and gifts!

Beautiful vision

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Liz A

The Perfect Petal took my vision and made it come to life! They were amazing!

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Abby k

We were planning a destination wedding, and I had a hard time finding the florist. I was only in town for a few days, which just happened to be around Valentine’s Day, so all florists were too busy to meet with me. Somebody referred The Perfect Petal, and they were amazing. Kit took time to meet us the next day (Feb 13th which was probably their busiest day of the year.) She showed me some samples of what she thought would look great, and that was that. I sent her my colors and put everything else in her hands. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I had asked for.

Florist

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 Davina

I was not impressed with the Perfect Petal. I had used this florist years ago for prom and loved their work. I also wanted to support a local florist shop. My bridal bouquet looked nothing like the picture I had given the florist, in fact I hated it! The staff in the boutique were not very nice and I ran into multiple problems with ordering my wedding party boutonnieres. The flowers for the men came out great, but I talked to at least 4 different women before they could get the order right.

Gorgeous Funky Flowers

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Anneliese R

I contacted The Perfect Petal and I'm so glad I did! I asked for a bouquet that was organic in shape, with white king protea, orange ranunculus, white anemones with black centers, and dusty miller. They gave me exactly what I had pictured but hadn't been able to convey. I was always able to get a hold of my contact person by email or by phone. When I called to ask for the bouquet to be wrapped in leather instead of their standard ribbons, they didn't even batt an eye! I was so excited when the bouquet and boutonnière was delivered. The flowers were gorgeous!

My Flowers were absolutely beautiful!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Erin M

I wanted to have some bright coral peonies, cream roses and some light green seeded eucalytus.. But I wanted to make sure that my flowers had a gathered (but not messy) look to them, rather than the "globe" type traditional bouquets (although they will make these as well). Shiela Ewing was my florist at the shop and she understood my vision completely! Even though Peonies were at the end of their season she helped me to find the gorgeous coral color I was looking for and even foudn them at a great price:) I love this shop beecause its small and they really give you attention and make sure your flowers are perfect. Also Shiela called me when my flowers shipped in to set my nerves at ease a few days before the wedding... as everthing fall into place.:)

Unique, lovely flowers

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Monica B

One of the aspects of wedding planning I was most excited about was floral. I had a vision of no large blooms, but a wedding completely full of botanicals, herbs, and what many people see as "filler" plants. The Perfect Petal did an incredible job bringing that dream to life. The bouquets were monobotanical, lavender, wax flower, etc. And the centerpieces were beautiful collections of rosemary, eucalyptus, dusty miller, etc. More than anything, I was so pleased with how much they were able to stretch our budget to create a lush feel on a dime. I had several complements on the unique arrangements and could not be more grateful to The Perfect Petal for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Awesome Flowers!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Emily D

Emily at the perfect petal worked very diligently on my wedding flowers. I changed my mind several times and she took all of my small ideas and created a beautiful theme. She was able to find ways to bring cost down without taking away from any decorations but rather adding greenery or something like that! It was really expensive but they made the process a pleasure and I highly recommend them to anyone!

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Emily D

I was so thrilled with the florals at my wedding. The arrangements were more beautiful than anything I had seen!! Emily took my ideas and really listened and expanded what I was thinking. I was so thrilled. She even transformed some difficult to decorate pews, with some lovely pew bows. They looked so amazing. I do not have a complaint about the Perfect Petal. They are a wonderful group to work with. They have an eye for beautiful things. Thank you!!

Beautifully Done!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Jen F

The Perfect Petal took the time to get our reception flowers and decorations just as we wanted them. It turned out beautifully with the fall colors, hurricanes, and woodsy feel that we requested. A little on the pricey side for us, but worth it!

Great original flowers

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Denise A

The biggest place that I wasn't willing to skimp was my flowers. Although The Perfect Petal is not the cheapest place in town, they are not super expensive either. My flowers were very original and absolutely beautiful!

They brought my vision to life

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Jennifer G

I worked with both Emily and Katherine for my flowers for my wedding and could not be happier with the end results. I was amazed with them being able to take my ideas and bring them to life. They exceeded my expectations with the final result.

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Julie M

The flowers were amazing! Did a great job setting up. When we met with them before the wedding they were so helpful and did a great job explaining what they had in mind. They work with your budget to ensure you are happy. We had a budget and we kept going over everything because we needed to cut the cost. They are super helpful and make everything work.

The most amazing flowers

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Abby J

Katherine with the perfect petal helped me perfect my vision of the flowers I wanted and how I could include every color and texture of my dreams. She also helped me be realistic and stay within my budget. On the day of the wedding, the bouquets and boutonnieres arrived in perfect condition. They were even early. They then took the flowers for my cake to another location and placed them for me, creating the most beautiful cake ever! Thank you so much Perfect Petal!!

Unique and beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Katie C

Creative, unique, and gorgeous - Katherine was the perfect choice for our wedding, understood the feel, look and atmosphere we wanted at the wedding and created a magical space. Her creativity was inspiring, really - so glad she was part of our wedding team!

Gorgeous flowers!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Heather V

All of the flowers they did for our wedding from the bouquets to the flowers at the ceremony and in the reception were just incredible. They really know how to mix colors and different types of flowers to create striking impact. I wish we could have kept the bouquets forever!

Pretty great

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Jen B

We were very happy with our wedding flowers. The arrangements turned out beautiful. They are definitely pricey and I'm not sure what we got was quite worth the price we paid. But all in all it was beautiful and Katherine did a great job.

So glad I chose The Perfect Petal!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Michelle K

I briefly considered ordering my flower arrangements online but soon realized it would be nearly impossible for me to organize the receipt of the delivery, find a refrigerator large enough to hold the bouquets and transfer them to the wedding site without a massive headache and worry that the blooms wouldn't last. After visiting with The Perfect Petal's wedding coordinator, I wasn't sure that it was the right place for me, but with some persistence, we were able to find a happy medium between my budget and beautiful bouquets as well as reasonably priced yet beautiful table arrangements for my reception. I couldn't be more happy with the resulting arrangements, fresh blooms that adorned my wedding cake, and the bouquets were amazing and long-lasting (my mother-in-law kept a bridesmaid bouquet that lasted a week after the wedding). Even for the budget conscious, I recommend visiting The Perfect Petal and see what they can come up with to suit your taste and budget.

TO The Perfect Petal