Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

Bow2007

3600 W 32nd Ave, Denver, CO

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Brittany H

We used Perfect Petal for our wedding a couple weeks ago and our flowers were seriously breath taking. We worked with Kit and she was so sweet and extremely creative. She knew exactly what I wanted within the first few minutes of us chatting. We had a floral mock up about a... Read More month before the wedding and I was blown away but honestly the flowers on the day of were even better! I am still speechless looking at our photos. Thank you Kit!! We love you!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Rachel S

I love sunflowers - it is one of my “things” and I knew they needed to be incorporated into our wedding somehow. That said, we had an urban, modern-feeling wedding in the Rino neighborhood of Denver… And if you’ve spent any time on Pinterest, you know that most things with... Read More sunflowers tend to not be particularly modern or urban feeling (to say the least!). Kit and her team totally brought my vision for flowers to life, incorporating sunflowers into our beautiful, bright, modern arrangements. They did all the table decor with different vases and styles, bringing the whole feel of the wedding together. We didn’t do much for other decor - and we totally didn’t need to. Our flowers from the Perfect Petal made our venue absolutely perfect. We’ll definitely be going back to the Perfect Petal any time we need floral arrangements!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Hadley R

Kit did an amazing job with the flowers at our wedding! She was so accommodating and great to work with throughout our year of planning and executed perfectly on the big day!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Emma H

The Perfect Petal is absolutely incredible!! They did my sister's wedding, my best friend's wedding and my wedding. All three events had completely unique looks and we each had an amazing experience working with the Perfect Petal team. They go above an beyond everytime to... Read More create floral arrangements and decor that fit your vision, but the best part is that they really bring your initial vision to the next level. I will continue to recommend Perfect Petal to everyone looking for a florist - LOVE them!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Tori D

Our Floral and Decor was Off The Charts! Everyone says that no one will remember the flowers, that is False! Everyone will remember our floral and decor, people couldn't stop talking about it! Everything was so beautiful, so inspired and different then everything I have... Read More seen. They met and exceeded my expectations. I worked with Kendra and she is Beyond Amazing! I highly recommend her and The Perfect Petal. Kendra and her team were willing to do anything, were on time, professional, fun, and extremely talented! The Best Floral I have Ever Seen! I feel so lucky to have found them!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 X

Cindy and her team at Perfect Petal planned the flowers for our beautiful wedding in Vail square. She took my vision and brought it to life more perfect than I could have imagined. Everything turned out perfect. Would highly recommend Perfect Petal for any wedding or event! -... Read More Jennifer Whalen

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Sebastian C

I first met Kit and the Perfect Petal team when visiting a potential venue where she was setting up for a wedding that night. The venue was not letting her in early although the bride had paid for early set-up and she was insistent they check the contract and let her in. I... Read More didn't go with that venue, but I did use Perfect Petal! The results were better than my Pinterest pictures and the blooms held up all night. The team was fantastic and everything was exactly as we had ordered. I've seen this team in action with two weddings now and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

Cindy at the Perfect Petal is my long lost soul sister. I had a pretty specific idea for what I was thinking in terms of florals for my wedding and the minute I met Cindy we totally clicked. When planning a wedding you have to have a lot of faith in your vendors (as your dont... Read More really see everything until the end) and when Cindy personally delivered the bouquets on wedding morning I was in tears. Everything was beyond anything could have ever imagined. It was my bohemian soul's dream come true. She took my ideas and elevated them. Everything was rich, architectural and simply stunning. Thank you Cindy for being the best designer I could have ever asked for!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Hands down best customer service and unbelievable gorgeous fresh beautiful arrangements I have seen! Denver's # 1 florist. No question.

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Brenna F

Cindy Ollig saved the day . . . and Kendra Van Ness and the Perfect Petal team brought it all to life. Two weeks before my wedding, I needed to find a new florist, and I was sure that would be impossible. I went from super stressed and a little teary to, two hours later,... Read More beaming after a conversation with Cindy where she described the exact details I wanted for my wedding and scheduled a mock up for me to see her creation of my sunflower-delphinium vision. Although she was on her way to a wedding in Crested Butte, Cindy called me from the road, and we discussed what I was hoping for and what she thought would work (and even work better than what I had suggested!). She responded to emails as early as 6 AM some times and always let me know where she was in the process (i.e., when I would get a proposal or a phone call). Not only did the flowers exceed my expectations, Kendra and the team hung grapevine balls and glass terrariums in creative, lovely ways in the reception hall and the team transferred sunflower sprays from the ceremony to the reception. In the end, I handed Cindy a dream and she and the girls made it come true. Perfect Petal is creme de la creme and their work is more than worth the price because you know you will get exactly what you want . . . and likely in an even more beautiful way. Perfect Petal is unparalleled, and I owe them more than I can say for making my day as gorgeous as it was!

Beautiful and unique

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Kimberlie S

Working with Kit and her team was amazing. Kit looked at my pinterest boards and really got a sense of what I wanted. We were on the same page the entire time. She was also flexible with wanting to cut costs here and there (like making the bridesmaids bouquets a little simpler... Read More and repurposing the bridesmaids bouquets as centerpieces). She created beautiful and unique arrangements. The flowers showed up right on time and looked amazing at our reception.

Most beautiful flowers arrangements ever!

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Mandy P

The Perfect Petal decorated my wedding beautifully! I absolutely loved the flower arrangements and got tons of compliments from the guests! They delivered exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend them!

MY FLOWERS AND DECOR WERE AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Erica M

Not only were they perfect but Cindy and her team did an amazing job. She listened to my vision and helped make it a reality. She didnt steam roll what i wanted and she helped make it perfect making sure that everything i picked worked well together and made sense with my theme... Read More and my overall vision. The flowers were beautiful and perfect. They did my decor as well and it was perfect. They took my vision and made it a reality. She helped me work through what would be best for us within our budget and what would work best in the venue. Everything turned out wonderfully and we could not have been happier. We received so many compliments and everyone thought it was just incredible! They did such an amazing job!

Beauiful Work

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Katie B

I met onsite one time to talk through my vision for the flowers and my budget. Sheila made suggestions and seemed to understand exactly what I was wanting while also trying to stay close to what I was thinking for cost. She delivered everything day of - it was all beyond... Read More beautiful!!

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Kelly H

Perfect Petal was the florist for my wedding in Beaver Creek and I am so, so happy with how everything turned out and with the experience of working with them. All the flowers were absolutely beautiful and unlike anything else I've seen, from my incredible bouquet to my... Read More bridesmaids' bouquets, the boutonnieres, flower girl crowns, centerpieces, ceremony decor, and more. Perfect Petal was very easy to work with during the planning process and they always listed to exactly what I wanted - and made my vision come to life in a way that was even better than I'd imagined it. They stuck to our budget and found ways to make the very most of our budget, which was so appreciated. Truly the best florist in Colorado!!

Breathtaking Flowers and Decor!!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Ashley H

The Perfect Petal is absolutely exquisite. With just a few photos as inspiration they managed to style the wedding of my dreams. From the variety of centerpieces they created, to the amazing alter piece, to the hanging lanterns, fabric, etc. They really made our room come to... Read More life. Guests would not stop talking about how stunning the room looked (and neither could I!). The flowers were gorgeous and unique. Our alter piece was unique and like nothing I had seen before. They really made all the visions I had in my head come to life even when I didn't really know how to describe what I wanted. It was perfect.

Surpassed Expectations

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Lesley B

Cindy and her team are amazing! She helped pick out the perfect linens and pattern runner to match our outrageously beautiful wedding flowers. Thank you for making my vision come true, everything was lovely and the colors were spot on!

Absolutely Perfect

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Katie O

I am not a person who is in the details, I could frankly care less. If I was going to lose my cool over not having the "right greenery" there clearly is a problem with my perspective. I gave Tara a general guideline of what I was interested in, but didn't give her any other... Read More input. I was BLOWN AWAY with the final results. Giving the professionals the reigns to do what they do best was the best decision I made about the wedding. I cried when I received my bouquet because it was THAT beautiful. The flowers absolutely made my day. The only minor thing that was hard was communication. I wasn't always certain she had received my emails or if we were confirmed initially. Once that was resolved, it was smooth sailing from there. Absolutely worth it! Every penny!

Loved The Perfect Petal!

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 Lauren O

Not only is The Perfect Petal a fantastic florist for everyday florals, but it is THEEE perfect florist for a wedding! For our semi-traditional Japanese/Hawai'ian wedding, we really needed to find a florist who would not only be able but willing to help us accomplish the vision... Read More we wanted! Emily was fabulous and offered her own creativity to help us enhance our wishes ... awesome! She was also able to provide manzanita trees for us to adorn the 1,001 gold cranes I had folded. It looked fantastic and all of our guests were in awe with all of our flowers and table fixtures. We would like to encourage anyone looking for great customer service, vision, and high-quality flowers to check out The Perfect Petal! ps. They also offer a variety of intellectual and unique housewares and gifts!

Beautiful vision

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Liz A

The Perfect Petal took my vision and made it come to life! They were amazing!

Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Abby k

We were planning a destination wedding, and I had a hard time finding the florist. I was only in town for a few days, which just happened to be around Valentine’s Day, so all florists were too busy to meet with me. Somebody referred The Perfect Petal, and they were amazing.... Read More Kit took time to meet us the next day (Feb 13th which was probably their busiest day of the year.) She showed me some samples of what she thought would look great, and that was that. I sent her my colors and put everything else in her hands. The flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I had asked for.

Florist

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 Davina

I was not impressed with the Perfect Petal. I had used this florist years ago for prom and loved their work. I also wanted to support a local florist shop. My bridal bouquet looked nothing like the picture I had given the florist, in fact I hated it! The staff in the boutique... Read More were not very nice and I ran into multiple problems with ordering my wedding party boutonnieres. The flowers for the men came out great, but I talked to at least 4 different women before they could get the order right.

Gorgeous Funky Flowers

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Anneliese R

I contacted The Perfect Petal and I'm so glad I did! I asked for a bouquet that was organic in shape, with white king protea, orange ranunculus, white anemones with black centers, and dusty miller. They gave me exactly what I had pictured but hadn't been able to convey. I was... Read More always able to get a hold of my contact person by email or by phone. When I called to ask for the bouquet to be wrapped in leather instead of their standard ribbons, they didn't even batt an eye! I was so excited when the bouquet and boutonnière was delivered. The flowers were gorgeous!

My Flowers were absolutely beautiful!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 Erin M

I wanted to have some bright coral peonies, cream roses and some light green seeded eucalytus.. But I wanted to make sure that my flowers had a gathered (but not messy) look to them, rather than the "globe" type traditional bouquets (although they will make these as well).... Read More Shiela Ewing was my florist at the shop and she understood my vision completely! Even though Peonies were at the end of their season she helped me to find the gorgeous coral color I was looking for and even foudn them at a great price:) I love this shop beecause its small and they really give you attention and make sure your flowers are perfect. Also Shiela called me when my flowers shipped in to set my nerves at ease a few days before the wedding... as everthing fall into place.:)

Unique, lovely flowers

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Monica B

One of the aspects of wedding planning I was most excited about was floral. I had a vision of no large blooms, but a wedding completely full of botanicals, herbs, and what many people see as "filler" plants. The Perfect Petal did an incredible job bringing that dream to life.... Read More The bouquets were monobotanical, lavender, wax flower, etc. And the centerpieces were beautiful collections of rosemary, eucalyptus, dusty miller, etc. More than anything, I was so pleased with how much they were able to stretch our budget to create a lush feel on a dime. I had several complements on the unique arrangements and could not be more grateful to The Perfect Petal for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Start a Conversation!