The Photograph Adventure

Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Gettysburg, and Central Pa

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Lancaster, York, Harrisburg, Gettysburg, and Central Pa (717) 620-9381

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Tom D

My wife and I were very happy with Tim and the Photograph Adventure as the photographer for our wedding in July of 2017 and engagement shoot in the fall of 2016. We really like Tim's style of photography, and he was so easy and pleasant to work with in all aspects. I'm really... Read More glad that we did the engagement shoot as it helped us get to know Tim and vice-versa. When the wedding came around, we already felt comfortable working with Tim. You should definitely check the pictures on the blog portion of his website as that's where you can really get a sense of his style is like. We felt the price was reasonable, and the pictures came out great!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016

We are ever so thankful for the job Tim did at our wedding. He was able to take all of the best moments of that day and give them back to us so that we will be able to relive them for years to come. With an easy going personality and a desire to please, Tim and his skills were... Read More a true blessing to have at our wedding.

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

We had a great experience with The Photograph Adventure for our wedding. Tim is an excellent photographer with exceptional talent, and he went above and beyond to get us the best pictures with the highest quality. They were some of the best pictures that we've ever seen, and Tim... Read More put a lot of time and effort into making sure they were perfect. The ring pictures were especially good. We would absolutely recommend The Photograph Adventure to anyone that asks. -Dan and Cassie

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

We chose the wedding package with two photographers because we wanted to have a variety of pictures from different perspectives of our wedding and well, we just wanted a ton of pictures. Tim and his brother Sam were both very professional and did a great job of getting... Read More wonderful looking photos. They were easy to interact with and I received many compliments from my guests about their interactions as well. They caught moments that I didn't even know they were photographing. We have been provided with A LOT of photos, which I am still reviewing, but I am very pleased with the quality and quantity so far. I highly recommend The Photograph Adventure for your wedding needs.

Artistic and Professional

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Phuong H

The Photograph Adventure (aka Tim) is a really fantastic photography choice. Tim has a great eye for shots that capture and convey everything from emotion to action, and loves getting creative. In addition, his manner is professional while still being laid back (and... Read More occasionally slightly silly), and he has plenty of ideas while always being open to your ideas too. Another big plus factor for us was that we retained all rights to the final high resolution images. We did engagement photos as well as the wedding, which we recommend as they allow you to get comfortable prior to the actual wedding. We then had Tim plus his assistant/brother Sam for 8 hours on our wedding day. They worked as a seamless team, and found that perfect balance where they were never in the way, yet captured all the perfect photos. For much of our wedding we were hands-off and let Tim use his creativity, and it was great. Yet in those moments where we absolutely needed photos, Tim was ready and waiting. Finally, the quality of the finished product is crisp and bold, without being obtrusive; the shots are well framed and show great variation in style, color palette, and lighting; meanwhile, the finished album has an overarching sense of unified style while conveying a narrative that will always remind us of the blur of events on our wedding day. We wholeheartedly recommend Tim.

Photograph adventure

Reviewed on 8/05/2015

Tim is amazing! My day ended up being rainy and dreary but every picture is bright and beautiful! Most of the time I didn't even realize Tim was there but he managed to capture some amazing moments for us. And we own the pics!

Awesome Wedding and Engagement Photography!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Laura L

Tim and The Photograph Adventure far exceeded my expectations for my wedding photographer. We had the opportunity to work with Tim prior to our wedding during our engagement shoot, which was a great opportunity to feel more at ease for the wedding photos. Tim was always... Read More extremely prompt, patient, and a nice person. He always took the time to explain everything thoroughly to myself and my now husband. Our finished photos are gorgeous and captured the emotions of our wedding day and love for each other. Highly recommended!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Theresa W

My wife and I were very pleased with the level of detail and talent that Tim and Samuel provided on our wedding day. It was evident they were taking every step possible to capture our memories with great pride in their work. Overall, both the planning process and event day... Read More experiences were top-notch. We would use The Photograph Adventure again and recommend their services as a great choice.

Photograph Adventure perfectly captured our day!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Kyle W

Tim was exactly what we wanted out of a photographer: ~ Affordable while delivering high quality work ~ Experienced in wedding photography ~ Always looking for creative solutions ~ Adaptable to venue & various personalities ~ Present, but not invasive ~ Friendly yet... Read More professional ~ Accommodating - It was obvious that he had taken the time to look over the photography styles we liked carefully. He delivered exactly what we wanted. ~Kyle & Johanna

Would definitely recommend The Photograph Adventure!

Reviewed on 12/17/2013

From our first meeting with Tim of The Photograph Adventure, we knew that he would be perfect for our wedding. He always was quick in responses to our many questions and he was very flexible in meeting times. The pictures he and his brother took were of the best quality while... Read More also being creative and fun. Turn around time to receive the pictures after the wedding was very quick. We would absolutely use The Photograph Adventure again!

Photography

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 elizabeth r

Tim was great to work with. He was definitely willing to work around our schedule as much as he could. I had some specific ideas for photos that I had wanted and he did his best to make them possible. Our pictures turned out great!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Tim, he was the perfect match for us. We had a very small affair, and Tim was super flexible, designing a package for us that fit within our budget. He was very professional, and even went to our site ahead of time to get an idea of... Read More the layout. He even had a monitor set up at the reception so that our guests could view the pictures he just took of us during cocktail hour, which we didn't plan ahead of time but was such a nice touch. The pictures came out beautifully, we got so many compliments and it was really nice having the rights to them so we could get them printed wherever we wanted. I thought it was going to be a real hassle finding a photographer, but Tim and his brother made it so easy. He really went above and beyond what we expected. I have already recommended him to my own family with upcoming weddings in the Central PA area.

Photographer

Reviewed on 9/23/2013

Tim was an EXCELLENT photographer!!! His photos were unique and beautiful! His presence was not intrusive and yet he captured every moment perfectly!