The Place at Innsbrook

Glen Allen, VA

“Make The Place at Innsbrook Your Place"

We have been professionally managing weddings, banquets, meetings, parties and picnics since 1995. We offer a distinctive location to host your event. We provide all food and beverage, set up and clean up, china, glassware, silverware and staff. Everything needed for a perfect event!

Ballroom, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

4036-C Cox Road, Glen Allen, VA (804) 346-2100

Outstanding venue and service for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Kelly F

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at The Place at Innsbrook and it was perfect! The team (Peggy, Sarah, Ross, and Matt) at The Place at Innsbrook was fantastic to work with! They worked really hard to make sure all the details for our wedding were covered. Peggy, the... Read More events coordinator was particularly helpful and always quick to respond to my emails or phone calls. Ross, the owner, was there on the day of our wedding and made sure everything ran smoothly and was great about checking in with us. And the food was amazing! They have a lot of different menu options so you can pick what works for you. All of our guests commented on how great the food was! Chef Jimmy did a wonderful job with the food. If you are looking for a venue for your wedding, or really any event, I highly recommend The Place at Innsbrook!

Magic!

Reviewed on 6/08/2014 Courtney-lee R

I cannot rave enough about the Place at Innsbrook! Peggy worked with me patiently and diligently during my two year engagement. When wedding day rolled around, the reception was magical! There wasn't an unhappy person in the room! My mom made most of the decorations and Peggy... Read More organized in a such a way that the setup and cleanup (done mostly by family) was flawless. The first thing that caught my attention with The Place was the price. I couldn't find a better price for a venue. You can tell a venue is inexpensive by the atmosphere and the food, but the Place completely defies that theory. The food is INCREDIBLE! The owner of the place was with us on our wedding day and he treated us like royalty! I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day! Thank you so much!