Your Vision,Your Florist, The Plant Shoppe Florist

The Plant Shoppe Florist is in Gainesville FL, home to the Florida Gators. Welcome to our world of plants, flowers, and gifts, where weddings are our passion. In addition to flowers, we offer imprintable invitations by Four Seasons, Odd Ball, Design Design, Inviting Company and Carlson Craft.

Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

303 NW 8th Ave, Gainesville, FL (352) 371-6249

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Katy G

Betsy, The Plant Shoppe is a TRUE GEM. From just a few phone conversations and an inspiration board on Pinterest, you were able to create the most breathtaking flowers I have ever laid my eyes on. I could not have imagined more beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. I feel like... Read More you had known me for years and were a part of my brain when I saw those flowers, because they were so spot on what I wanted. I can't thank you and your team enough for making my big day THAT much more beautiful. I cannot wait to share photos with you!

2018-01-23T15:11:44 Response from the vendor

I am humbled by your kind words. I can't wait to see images that were captured that day. ~Betsy

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Liz C

The Plant Shoppe did the flowers for my wedding in April and I can't recommend them enough! They did a fantastic job on all the flowers we had them do - from my bouquet to the reception flowers to the small bouquet I had them make for my flower girl. They were easy to work with,... Read More which was important for me, as I have a demanding job that didn't leave much time for planning. I sent them a few pictures from my Pinterest, and talked them through what flowers I loved and what I didn't like. That was al I had to do! When I saw the bouquets and arrangements on my big day, I was blown away by how well they took my inspiration pictures and turned them into realities that were better than I could have imagined. I would absolutely use The Plant Shoppe if you are looking for flowers for your wedding!

2016-07-03T07:29:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for entrusting us for your wedding flowers. We loved taking your pictures and ideas and bringing them to reality.

Reviewed on 10/03/2015

Betsy at the Plant Shoppe did an absolutely spectacular job with our wedding flowers! We choose fall colors and big centerpieces for our wedding and reception. The flowers were truly amazing! The colors were so rich and everything was so fresh and colorful! I was blown away by... Read More the flowers and it was worth every penny that we spent (the price was extremely reasonable and much lower than expected). At the end of the evening we sent many of our guests home with the lovely displays and they lasted for days and days! I am so grateful to Betsy! She was very professional and easy to work with. Most importantly, the flower arrangements made the wedding! I cannot sing her praises enough! I will definitely be recommending the Plant Shoppe to everyone and anyone who asks! Thank you Betsy!

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Michael R

The Plant Shoppe Florist is a MUST if you are being married in Gainesville, FL. Betsy is amazing, creative, will work with any budget and completes the job without any flaws. Don't even think about any other florist. Dana Rosenblatt-Mother of the Groom

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Kori D

Betsy was wonderful to work with. She was very easy going and relaxed which helped calm my nerves. I loved that I was able to see the array of flowers the week of the wedding which made me even more excited for the big day. They were absolutely beautiful. She executed my vision... Read More perfectly.

Reviewed on 2/27/2018 Samantha T

My flowers were absolutely stunning and even better than I imagined them to be! Betsy and the employees were very professional and wonderful to work with.

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Rachel T

Betsy was delightful to work with for my wedding arrangements. I got bouquets, boutonnieres, a table runner (for our intimate party of 20) as well as a centerpiece that - per her suggestion - served as an altar piece AND the focal piece of the reception table. She was organized... Read More and checked in with me leading up to the date to verify details and such. I felt confident in her reliability and she did not disappoint with her timely delivery and everything. The arrangements were gorgeous and complimented by all guests. I also appreciated her working with me on pricing since we did have such a small wedding, I didn't want to spend a fortune on flowers. She made smart, gorgeous suggestions that my wallet thanks her for!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Ian B

When we needed curtains for our wedding, the Plant Shoppe went above and beyond to help us get the perfect curtains for the columns at our wedding venue. The staff was quick to answer and very helpful through the whole process. The curtains looked great and the price was great.... Read More Flowers, curtains, anything along those lines-go to the PlantShoppe

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Natalie N

The florists at The Plant Shoppe did a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding! Betsy took great care to make sure she understood what I wanted, and she brought my vision to life. Highly recommend!

2018-01-27T10:58:35 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Sara E

Betsy from The Plant Shoppe was absolutely amazing! I tried to get in contact with multiple flower vendors in Gainesville and Betsy was the only person who took the time to reply back to me and answer all of my questions. I planned my wedding remotely so a lot of the... Read More communication was done through email. I sent Betsy a photograph of what I wanted the bouquets to look like and she matched them exactly! I highly recommend using The Plant Shoppe!

2018-01-08T15:46:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. You were very easy to work with, my gain and the others vendors loss. Best Wishes!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Mayra K

The whole process was amazing, the flowers were absolutely stunning day of they lasted over a week and change. Betsey and her whole creative team were phenomenal

2017-12-05T11:20:52 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kim C

Betsy & her team were amazing!!! The flowers came out beautiful. Better than I could have imagined. I wasn't picky with my flowers at all, I basically told Betsy that fall flowers with a lot of oranges and add some hints of Blue. (Colors were Burnt Orange & Navy) . With such... Read More little direction on my part, Betsy just took charge and the finished product was just amazing!! I can't thank you enough!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Haley W

The Plant Shoppe was amazing! Besty helped make my very expensive taste more affordable and really worked with me to make everything exactly what I wanted....even when I changed my mind a bunch of times! The flowers were beautiful and she surprised me with a few extra touches as... Read More well.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Andrea F

Betsey did my flowers for our fall wedding and I received so many compliments about how the colors coordinated so beautifully with my dresses. She took my vision and exceeded it. Thank you Betsey!!

2017-10-25T18:24:06 Response from the vendor

You are welcomed. Thank you for choosing us to be your florist.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Brianna S

My wedding was in April, my husband and I decided to go with Plant Shoppe Florist. Best choice ever! I got everything I ever dreamed of it being, so many compliments on my flowers alone. I was so impressed with their professionalism and how reasonably priced my flowers were... Read More for the huge amount I ordered. I wouldn't recommend anywhere else. My husband only gets my "just because" arrangements only from them now.

2017-10-25T18:25:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having us help create a magical day for you.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Michaela M

The Plant Shoppe in Gainesville did an amazing job with the flowers! They were also great to work with and easy to get in touch with. I highly recommend using them!

2017-06-27T14:27:29 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Andrea O

Betsy at The Plant Shoppe did an amazing job with our wedding. Totally blew my expectations out of the water with the centerpieces and bouquets she created. She put up with me and rolled with all of my last minute changes and add ons. My most favorite were the flower crowns she... Read More did for myself and my flower girl!

2017-06-22T11:19:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words and trusting us to create your vision.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kat B

Wonderful flowers and incorporation of my ideas. Great service, stayed within my budget.

2017-06-22T11:19:54 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Hannah N

The flowers were beautiful and Betsy was a pleasure to work with! I would recommend The Plant Shoppe to anyone who needs flowers for their special event - especially weddings!

2017-04-13T22:12:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Shannon R

Flowers were everything that I wanted and described to Betsy. Delivered timely and the price was reasonable. All communication with the vendor was positive.

2017-04-13T22:13:13 Response from the vendor

Glad we were able to help create a wonderful day for you!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Jordanna P

Betsy did amazing work for my wedding! I had a somewhat different vision for my flowers, and Betsy was able to envision what I wanted perfectly! My bouquet was amazing, and the succulents scattered throughout my wedding were the added touch to our big day.

2017-03-19T12:43:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. You were a beautiful bride.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Kayla S

Betsy did an amazing job planning the flowers and arrangements that I only had an idea from in my head. She knew exactly what flowers to use when I only had a color and theme in mind. On the day of, she was timely and the bouquets and arrangements came out even more beautiful... Read More than I had thought. My reception location had messed up the timeline and they were very flexible. Her prices are very fair and worth it for the quality of her product.

2017-03-14T22:02:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, and sending a few pictures our way. Both of you looked amazing. And that Arch he built was awesome!!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Amanda B

The flowers were so beautiful! Guests could not stop complimenting them! Betsy was so helpful and overall wonderful to work with. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

2016-12-23T08:44:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. Would love to see some of the images your photographer captured that day. The colors you picked were so rich.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Abbie B

The bouquet was beautiful, the centerpieces were perfect, everything was exactly how I envisioned it. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I just gave Betsy some colors to work with and trusted her expertise, and I could not have been happier with the result.

2016-12-23T08:45:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for giving us the freedom to be creative.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Erika R

Betsy and her team at The Plant Shoppe went above and beyond for our big day! They were professional, punctual, and made sure we were satisfied with everything. We wanted a specific ceremony backdrop that was a little challenging, but the team at TPS came prepared to our rooftop... Read More wedding with nails, drills and whatever else was needed to make sure everything would stay as planned. They were a great help for a stressed out bride and made the planning and day of so easy. I highly recommend them for any event that needs floral arrangements- they will definitely take care of you! Thanks again, The Plant Shoppe

2016-12-23T08:45:52 Response from the vendor

We are always up for a challenge. Thanks for picking us.

Betsy Gardner

The Plant Shoppe Florist of Gainesville has everything you need. Originally founded in 1985 as a garden center and florist, The Plant Shoppe is a full service florist offering fresh floral arrangements and plants for all occasions. They also offer in-house imprintable invitations and formal invitations by Carlson Craft and other well-known companies, The Plant Shoppe's staff specializes in all of your needs from Wedding, Plant Rentals, Mother's Day, and any floral design you can imagine.