The Plaza Hotel

Throughout its history, The Plaza's Grand Ballroom has been the setting for countless lavish weddings and events. Today, the ballroom's neo-Classical decor and new contemporary spirit add life to its initial splendor and its fabled past. We welcome you to become part of the legend.

$$$$ – Expensive

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Hotel

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

770 Fifth Ave, New York, NY (212) 549-0550
INSTAGRAM

The Plaza

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 David S

Amazing venue and beautiful throughout the event. The staff is top notch and bends over backwards to accommodate your every need. It made for a wonderful experience we won't soon forget.

It's the Plaza!

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 Jennifer I

You can't go wrong here at such an incredibly gorgeous venue. Unfortunately the service wasn't always as expected but overall it was an amazing site and an incredible experience.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Shihan L

Thank you for all your do for our wedding! The team was great, and was such an iconic place for the special day! it's just more than words can describe.

My Wonderful Wedding

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Janay B

My wedding was all I dreamed of and the staff and personal assistant was very helpful in every way possible