The Preserve at Boulder Hills

Richmond, RI

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Preserve at Boulder Hills

A BALLROOM IN RICHMOND, RI

The Preserve at Boulder Hills in Richmond, Rhode Island, is a premiere venue for unforgettable wedding ceremonies and receptions. When privacy and refinement are high on your amenity list for your wedding, the Preserve at Boulder Hills fits well. This distinctive venue offers both indoor and outdoor event spaces to match virtually any couple's wedding desires.

Ballroom. Tasteful decor sets the stage for virtually any style of wedding celebration. The ballroom has an ornate chandelier that serves as a focal point of the room. In the evening, state-of-the-art lighting makes the room come alive. With a permanent dance floor, the ballroom will accommodate up to 350 guests for a full wedding celebration.

The Grounds. Sprawling lawns and formal gardens await you at the Preserve at Boulder Hills. Hold your ceremony and reception out in the open air on the lawn or in one of the many special spots on the grounds. Waterfalls, bridges, ponds, stone steps and wooded glens are just a few of your many options.

The helpful event staff at the Preserve at Boulder Hills offers full wedding concierge services to help every couple with wedding planning and preparations. You probably don't know all the tricks of the trade that these professionals know, so they can streamline your planning process and make light work of the many details. Request referrals for vendor services, if you wish.

A full culinary team is on staff to assist you with every step of reception menu selection and planning. These chefs are veritable experts in preparing unforgettable wedding feasts. They can also assist with helpful suggestions for wine pairings and they specialize in incorporating the newest and most delicious culinary trends in their menus.

Rental includes full access to the entire venue, including ballroom, wrap-around deck and grounds. A changing area is also provided for the bridal party. Free on-site parking is available for guests and staff attends a coat check room.

The staff will provide all set up for the ceremony and reception, including chairs and tables according to your desired floor plan. Event staff will set the tables with linens in your choice of colors with centerpieces too. The banquet maître d' oversees the banquet staff during your reception event.

The cocktail hour begins with hors d'oeuvres and then the reception moves on to your gourmet meal. A premium bar package will provide beverages for your guests.

No detail is too large or too small for the on-site wedding concierge at the Preserve at Boulder Hills. The staff invites you to share your ideas for your wedding day and they accommodate special requests when possible. Additional services are also available.

• Add linen overlays to your banquet tables
  • Choose a wedding theme for your event
  • Reception enhancements such as ice carvings, photo booths and white-gloved servers are available
  • Place baskets with amenities in the bathrooms for your guests

Rustic Elegance... The Preserve Promise

Only The Preserve at Boulder Hills can you combine a unique blend of natural beauty, tranquility with the elegance and ambiance of our exquisite ballroom facility. This is a very private location, unlike any other.

Ballroom, Park

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

87 Kingstown Road, Richmond, RI (401) 539-4653

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 An Enchanted Florist a

We recently had the great pleasure of working at The Preserve at Boulder Hills as the florist for the wedding and then quickly changing into our wedding finery and attending as guests. What a TREAT!! It says a lot to me when I'm welcomed and greeted by each staff member while... Read More running around making sure all the details are perfect-but then to have the same friendly attention during the reception was EXCEPTIONAL:) The venue is LOVELY -the staff professional and FABULOUS- would welcome any chance to work/play here again. THANK YOU ALL!! Jill Lewko An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Stephanie B

We had such an amazing wedding. Nikki and Gia took our vision for our wedding day and made it reality. Everything was beautiful! The staff was awesome and very attentive. Thank you for everything! Our day was absolutely perfect and I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere... Read More else! It was the BEST day!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Bill L

Great venue, very affordable, great food, flexible and attentive wedding planners and staff! We will definitely put The Preserve at the top of our list for future events.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Amanda M

A few weeks ago my husband and I were lucky enough to visit The Preserve with our photographer to do an "after the big day" photo session- and it was truly an unforgettable experience! The grounds are breathtaking and venue even more so. It is private and secluded, which is... Read More EXACTLY what we wanted. It is such a beautiful place ! What made the experience even better was the staff- from the minute we arrived until the minute we left, the staff was literally "at our service" . They were so accommodating and friendly! We cannot say enough about how lovely this place is and we hope to visit again soon :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Taylor W

THEY ARE AMAZING!! From our very first meeting to our very special day, Kim from the Perserve was amazing. I truly can not say enough good things about this venue. I was fully educated on prices and what they offer before i ever signed anything. Kim became a friend to me and my... Read More mom and would get married there a million times over. She responded to my emails/calls within a few hours every single time. I was able to go in the day before and set up. The grounds are pristine and absolutely gorgeous. They had TWO bars which i love since no one really has to wait for a drink! Everything went effortlessly and i couldn't have asked or more! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

I don't know where to begin to explain the pure joy that this hidden piece of heaven offered my husband and I for our wedding venue. I discovered the Preserve at Boulder Hills while searching wedding venues on line. I was excited about what the pictures had to offer and... Read More shortly after viewing them I booked an appointment to tour the place. We absolutely loved it, and actually booked before we were even engaged just to be able to reserve the date we wanted. We were sure that our venue search would end here because this place was perfect for us! Not only were the grounds breathtakingly beautiful, but the friendly staff here made us feel very comfortable, as if we were part of the Preserve family! They were accommodating, patient, friendly, kind, and ready to do everything they could to make our wedding day as special as we had dreamed it would be, and that it absolutely was! Months later our guests are still talking about our wedding and how beautiful it was. The ambiance, staff, food, the Preserve is everything it appears to be and much more! We could not have been any more satisfied than we are and will forever be grateful for the memories that this incredible wedding venue made possible for us. This place is simply the best!!