Historic Venue, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

61 N Main St, Honeoye Falls, NY Western NY (585) 582-1830

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Connie M

the absolute best wedding venue we could've asked for! the site is so beautiful and rustic - we didn't even need centerpieces or decorations. and the food was delicious - all of our guests told us that it was the best meal they'd ever had at a wedding! sara was so wonderful and... Read More helpful throughout the entire process - we cannot say enough good things about the rabbit room!

Best Venue Ever

Reviewed on 8/30/2013 Sarah F

The staff was fantastic at the Rabbit Room. Sara and her team tended to our every need. Smooth planning - went with the dinner stations and the food was fantastic. Who thought pasta would be the hit! Everyone loved the ravioli with pesto sauce. Every bit of food from Apps to... Read More Desserts by Liz were fantastic. I even had my hair done upstairs the day of. Nikki and team help arrange the tables with our homemade planters and candles - we made to many and she made sure that the tables looked great but not overwhelming. Communication before the wedding was fantastic - a quick call and the answers were given by Sara or her team - everyone was helpful. Every thing was perfect. We had the ceremony in the gallery, photos on site out back, reception and dancing were perfect. Patio was a big hit. We were concerned with limited air-conditioning and it being a hot day - it was comfortable :) The chefs are great as well as the wait staff and bar tenders. I can't say enough but thank you to the Rabbit Room and all of the staff that made our wedding perfect. We had talked to other venues however were not given the attention and immediate responses that the Rabbit Room offered. We had valentines dinner there and book the venue for August in just a weeks time! Fantastic! Thank you

May 2013

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Jennifer V

The people at the Rabbit Room were amazing the day of the wedding. They were very responsive through the entire planning and took care of everything from the rehearsal to the wedding ceremony and reception. Everyone told us how great the place was and delicious the food was.... Read More Could not have asked for a better place.

Food, ambiance, fun - a beautiful wedding site

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Megan M

We held our wedding reception at the Rabbit Room last month. The venue itself is so unique and beautiful that it made planning decorations easy and set the tone for our fun, relaxed event. The food was fantastic, which was the real reason we chose the Rabbit Room. The chef,... Read More Chris, made delicious pizzas and tacos (which weren't on the menu, but he worked with us to find the perfect recipe). The pastry chef, Liz, likewise did a great job including a very creative groom's cake that was a big hit. Kassie was great to work with - very thorough. All of our vendors were a little slow in responding to emails, but the final event was beyond our expectations. I highly recommend holding your next event here.

a true family business

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Jennifer M

Rabbit Room is the perfect place for an intimite, rustic, and classy affair. They did such a great job with the final product, everything was well executed. Food is premium quality. The one downside to this unique venue is the lack of organization when it comes to the... Read More planning process. Brides have to talk to multiple members of the team who don't always communicate the best with eachother. Additionally, it will take them weeks to respond to an email. This wouldn't be so bad if they provided solid guidance up front, but I felt like I was on my own and needed to be 10 times more organized than they were. I fear that if i was more trusting and less paranoid, things would not have gone as smoothly as they did.

Bridal Shower

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Devon W

Beautiful place with so much character! Wonderful staff and great food!

OUTSTANDING!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 elizabeth O

Rabbit Room catered our backyard reception. They were absolutely a joy to work with. They saw our vision, made wonderful suggestions. The food was unbelievably delicious. The staff was a joy. Sara made sure to check in with us & give us food. We were very happy with the... Read More prices. All of our guests were raving. We'll go back again & again!

Best reception place ever

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Sarah K

The Rabbit Room was the perfect place for our wedding reception. My guests are still raving about the food! As the bride, I particularly appreciated their service. As soon as my cocktail hour started, I didn't have to worry about a thing. The reception manager, Sara, took... Read More care of everything. It was an amazing event and I can't recommend the Rabbit Room enough.

Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Erin M

The Rabbit Room went above and beyond to make our day special and meet our needs. They worked diligently to make our meal unique to our tastes and carried it out impeccably well.

Review for The Rabbit Room

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Elizabeth T

First the food is fantastic - as far from your standard wedding buffet as you can get! It's in a beautiful building - a mill that was converted into an art gallery and restaurant. Stone and stucco walls with heavy wood beams wood floors and high ceilings. Some antique... Read More furniture.;Probably best for smaller weddings - 100 or fewer guests. There is lovely outdoor entertaining space which allows for more guests but our wedding was on an evening at the end of October so it was too cold and dark for us to be outdoors.