Music For Generation NOW

The Remixers are putting a creative twist on all genres of popular music in their own unique fashion. Dance club atmosphere, combined with a pop/rock attitude creates a riveting, high energy performance perfect for an unforgettable experience. They're renowned for their signature song medleys, fronted by powerhouse male and female singers that keep the music pumping, the dance floor filled and fans coming back for more. Round it out with choreography, custom stage costumes, world class sound and lighting, a keen sense of audience interaction and you have a piece of performance art all its own. Established in 2013, The Remixers pack a loyal fan base into the casinos, clubs and venues of the southeast region.

Instruments

Guitar, Keyboard, Percussion, Vocals

Dance, Pop, Rock

After Party, Reception

Live Music

Reviewed on 1/20/2018

If you want people to stay on the dance floor and talk about the fun they had weeks later... then hire The Remixers. The Queen and I hired them to play at our 12th Night Mardi Gras party and we definitely made an incredible choice. Fabulous, entertaining, energetic, music for... Read More all ages...and the sweetest band members ever!! We can’t wait to have another party, just to have them perform again!

2018-01-21T01:26:27 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much for such a glowing review! It was a pleasure to play for such a fun group. Hope to see you all soon!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Jessica J

The Remixers played for my wedding this past summer. I chose them by word of mouth not having heard them play before booking. It was one of the best decisions that we made during wedding planning process. Not only were they amazing the night of the wedding, but Kassie was... Read More awesome to work with leading up to the big night. Kassie and I met and went over the type of music my husband and I wanted to hear along with a few must play songs then the band took it from there and came up with an awesome set list. My husband and I had a blast and from what others said after the wedding, the guests had a blast as well. We had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend THE REMIXERS for any event or special occasion.

2018-01-19T16:29:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this wonderful review! It was a pleasure to play for you guys. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a special day.

Meet The Manager

Kassie Netherland Miele

Thanks for stopping in to check out our band! My name is Kassie and I manage and sing for this wonderful group of people. We have been working diligently for the past five years to continue to bring our audience a fun and unforgettable experience each time we perform. As the band’s manager, I take pride in making your planning process easy, fun and stress free. I’m available any time to personally answer any questions you may have and am always eager to go the extra mile to make your special night one to remember!