The Ridge Golf Club and Event Center

Auburn, CA

Capacity: Up to 300 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Making your Memories Timeless

Nestled in the Foothills of Placer County, The Ridge Golf Club and Event Center is the ideal location for your wedding. Lavish greens, rolling hills and cascading oak trees paint the perfect backdrop for your intimate ceremony. Our ballroom and outdoor terrace provide a breathtaking view.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club, Restaurant

2020 Golf Course Road, Auburn, CA

Loved our wedding venue!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Katie E

I have nothing bad to say about The Ridge. They are awesome to work with, always available through email or phone call. The day was beautiful and we had ample space for all our guests. Their food is delicious too! We will definietly be back to celebrate our 1 year!

A Great Wedding Day

Reviewed on 12/19/2011 Michelle R

Matt, Liz & the entire staff did an excellent job of taking care of everything. There was one minor mistake that was handled efficiently and professionally. The entire cost came in at my budget and the overall experience was as close to perfect as you can get.

The Ridge

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Emily K

Beautiful setting and the staff was flexible and super easy to work with. Our wedding was completely outdoors, but we've been to others at the Ridge that were inside, or a combination of both. Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful.

Wedding

Reviewed on 11/18/2014

The Ridge is truly amazing! Liz was extremely helpful in all aspects. I never had to stress about anything because she took care of it all and made the day so easy for me. The entire Ridge staff was very friendly and accommodating the entire time we were there. I had several compliments from the guests at our wedding about how delicious the food was as well. I tell everyone about the amazing experience we had at The Ridge and I highly recommend them!!

Amazing Wedding Venue and Coordinator!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Audrey B

I had my ceremony and reception here and it was absolutely amazing. The scenery was beautiful and reception was set up perfectly to my liking. I worked closely with there coordinator, Liz. My family and friends raved about how professional and organized she was. It was just so nice having everything taken care of. The whole day was perfectly planned out and I did not have to stress about a thing. I would definitely recommend having your wedding here. The fact that they provide the ceremony set up, tables, chairs and catering all in one place makes it super easy to plan. And Liz took care of any additional things I needed to order for the reception. If you are looking for a place where they know weddings, I would definitely suggest The Ridge as your venue.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Heather H

wedding site under a 100 + year old oak tree with rolling green hills (golf course) behind.;Make sure the DJ announces what drinks are complimentary - the bartender wasn't really telling guests that wine & beer were provided free.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Vicki P

How great the staff was to work with...I was worry free the entire night...it was great...and all of the guest raved about the food!

Reviewed on 9/13/2007 LINDSAY H

It was close to home, had great views and beautiful landscape.

Reviewed on 9/04/2007 Serena W

The service was wonderful and wine was included with dinner!

TO The Ridge Golf Club and Event Center