The Ridge Golf Club and Event Center

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Country Club, Restaurant

2020 Golf Course Road, Auburn, CA

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Jenny C

Liz and the staff at The Ridge were the best! She was great to work with, flexible, and was able to capture how I wanted certain details. We had a small hick-up with one of my vendors not showing the day of. Liz was on the phone calling around to get someone to come help.... Read More She went above and beyond calling her husband to bring her personal supplies from home. The food was outstanding and they served the kids first! Love that our day was celebrated there <3

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Joshua M

We got married at The Ridge on October 8th and it was perfect. My husband had actually gone to The Ridge to golf the week before and he was amazed with how big this course is. Liz at The Ridge made our wedding perfect. She made things flow, took out the family drama, and was... Read More always prompt when responding to questions via email or phone leading up to the wedding day. She made accommodations for us in regards to specific requests we had made as well. This venue is beautiful, priced reasonably and your photographer will have so much to choose from. The food is delicious too! We would highly recommend The Ridge as a wedding venue to any couple. I wish we could do it again! Huge thank you to Liz for making our day perfect!

Amazing Wedding Venue and Coordinator!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Audrey B

I had my ceremony and reception here and it was absolutely amazing. The scenery was beautiful and reception was set up perfectly to my liking. I worked closely with there coordinator, Liz. My family and friends raved about how professional and organized she was. It was just so... Read More nice having everything taken care of. The whole day was perfectly planned out and I did not have to stress about a thing. I would definitely recommend having your wedding here. The fact that they provide the ceremony set up, tables, chairs and catering all in one place makes it super easy to plan. And Liz took care of any additional things I needed to order for the reception. If you are looking for a place where they know weddings, I would definitely suggest The Ridge as your venue.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jennifer M

I couldn't be happier with our choice to have our wedding at The Ridge. First I have to say, Liz was amazing. She was patient with all of my questions, and was a huge help during the rehearsal and wedding day - she just makes things happen, it's beautiful. The venue is... Read More beautiful inside and out. We held our ceremony underneath the large oak tree in the front, and our reception in the banquet hall. The staff was great, the food was delicious, and they way they accommodated us during and after our big day made the entire experience virtually stress free.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Juliann R

The Ridge and Liz were so wonderful to work with! She was always available to answer any questions I had prior to our wedding day. The food and the service was awesome..everyone was talking about how great the food was! I could not have imagined a better place to get... Read More married. All of my vendors worked great together, and The Ridge was extremely accomidating! I would recommend The Ridge to anyone who is getting married!

Wedding

Reviewed on 11/18/2014

The Ridge is truly amazing! Liz was extremely helpful in all aspects. I never had to stress about anything because she took care of it all and made the day so easy for me. The entire Ridge staff was very friendly and accommodating the entire time we were there. I had several... Read More compliments from the guests at our wedding about how delicious the food was as well. I tell everyone about the amazing experience we had at The Ridge and I highly recommend them!!

Loved our wedding venue!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Katie E

I have nothing bad to say about The Ridge. They are awesome to work with, always available through email or phone call. The day was beautiful and we had ample space for all our guests. Their food is delicious too! We will definietly be back to celebrate our 1 year!

A Great Wedding Day

Reviewed on 12/19/2011 Michelle R

Matt, Liz & the entire staff did an excellent job of taking care of everything. There was one minor mistake that was handled efficiently and professionally. The entire cost came in at my budget and the overall experience was as close to perfect as you can get.

The Ridge

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Emily K

Beautiful setting and the staff was flexible and super easy to work with. Our wedding was completely outdoors, but we've been to others at the Ridge that were inside, or a combination of both. Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Heather H

wedding site under a 100 + year old oak tree with rolling green hills (golf course) behind.;Make sure the DJ announces what drinks are complimentary - the bartender wasn't really telling guests that wine & beer were provided free.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Vicki P

How great the staff was to work with...I was worry free the entire night...it was great...and all of the guest raved about the food!

Reviewed on 9/13/2007 LINDSAY H

It was close to home, had great views and beautiful landscape.

Reviewed on 9/04/2007 Serena W

The service was wonderful and wine was included with dinner!

Meet The Coordinator

Liz Oviedo

I have been with The Ridge for 6 years. Working as a Wedding Coordinator for 4 of them and have enjoyed the experience thoroughly. I love that I can guarantee my Brides and Grooms the day of their dreams and make them feel Stress free. I enjoy getting to know my Brides and Grooms throughout the year and continue to be a resource for them whenever they need.