The Rosenberg Sky Room

San Antonio, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with The Rosenberg Sky Room

A BALLROOM IN SAN ANTONIO, TX

With panoramic views of San Antonio's city skyline, you'll find The Rosenberg Sky Room hard to beat as an elegant Texas wedding venue. This property offers an amazing 13,500 square feet of space. If you can imagine an event, the décor assistants can help make it happen. Although this is an entirely indoor facility, guests are more than welcome to head outside for some first-look photographs.

Bridal Room. Whether you have your wedding on site or you'd simply like to change between the wedding and the reception, The Rosenberg Sky Room offers the use of a bridal room. This private space is elegantly decorated and is a nice place to retreat for a few minutes if needed.

Foyer. Should you choose to have a cocktail hour prior to your reception, it will take place in the foyer. Although the foyer is less formal, it is a comfortable spot for eating some hors d'oeuvres while chatting with friends and family.

Sky Ballroom. The Sky Ballroom is where all the magic happens. From the overhead lighting that can be adjusted to set the mood, to the dance floor where you'll experience your first dance together as a married couple, you'll create memories that will last a lifetime. The room holds a total of 400 guests.

When booking the ballroom, you'll find the price averages $5,700 for 12 hours of time. This price is adjusted for active members of the military and for UIW Alumni. The rental fee includes a rehearsal prior to the wedding date, 72-inch banquet tables and chairs and room set-up and breakdown. You'll also get use of the stage, free parking and a few portrait easels. The venue space is handicap accessible.

Couples can select one of the two in-house caterers or a licensed caterer of their choice. The Rosenberg Sky Room event coordinator can set up a meeting with Rosemary's Catering and In-House Caterers, so couples can compare menu options and prices to determine what fits their budgets and taste buds. Alcohol can also be included in the package. If parties choose to go with outside caterers, they should keep in mind that there is a 20 percent fee to do so.

The Rosenberg Sky Room has a sister property, a mansion that is located off-site. This facility has a historical feel to it, with marble pillars and a second-floor balcony. The mansion also provides a breathtaking view of the city skyline and has all of the same options as The Rosenberg Sky Room. Couples can let the event coordinator know if they'd like to tour this site as their possible wedding venue.

Although the extra perks are not free, they are so extensive that The Rosenberg Sky Room often beats out other competitors as a wedding venue. If parties discover any additional needs or wants for their wedding other than the advantages listed below, they can simply mention them to the event coordinator. Extras include:

• Security guards
  • Extra staging
  • HD audio-visual packages
  • Additional microphones
  • LED lights
  • Earlier set-up time if needed

Let our View be your Something Blue...

Let the City of San Antonio be your ultimate backdrop for an event to remember, our versatility is like no other venue, and our specialized event managers will help set the stage for a truly unforgettable experience without all the hassel! *Ask about our newest venue The Denman Estate!

Ballroom

Food + Catering, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

847 E. Hildebrand, San Antonio, TX (210) 805-5805

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Esmeralda G

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Skyroom in July 2016. We both fell in love with the venue, the moment we saw it - the skyline of San Antonio with natural light and the large space, just was where we envisioned the ideal place for our wedding reception.... Read More Working with Frank, Stephanie, and their team was really streamlined and made simple - they made sure all of the details were taken care of and planned ahead of time so there would be no surprises on our wedding day. The wedding reception was beautiful and there was someone from their team there at all times to help in case we needed anything. The Skyroom is a great place to hold a wedding reception in a great location.

UIW Skyroom

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Adriana V

I just got married in Sept 2013 and the Skyroom was just amazing! Everyone here was super accommodating, whatever we needed or wanted they had or did. Frank the operations manager is awesome he and his staff went above and beyond making our day special. There was always 2-3 of... Read More them on scene to see if there was anything you needed or just making sure everything was going smoothly. Everything/one was well organized. The staff was friendly and there to help you, Dana brought us appetizers in the bridal room and her and her co-worker moved a plant to hide some light switches that were coming out in our pictures. We used an outside caterer pretty much because of the alcohol pricing difference, but the Sodexo catering (in house) was also very accommodating and helpful. I have no negative comments at all, everything/one was awesome!! You will probably spend about the same if not more somewhere else but I doubt the customer service can be compared.

March wedding

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 gwen r

This is my third time using The Skyroom for my family events. We first had by brother's wedding(75 people, my brother's graduation party (under 75), and then I finally had my wedding. We initially booked half the room for 250 people. As my guestlist increased, three weeks before... Read More the wedding we decided to book the whole room. This was my best decision. The view of downtown SA is great. I love working with Sylvia and Frank. They made this experience great. We you are assigned a coordinator for the day of the event. At our final walk through we had many request and the staff was very accomadating. The facility is clean and never looked like 400 people were roaming around. It was perfect. My only gripe was the security. The campus police were seen wandering the builing but also inside the dancehall. I thought it was awkward that a security guard was sitting inside the room on a chair near the doors for everyone to see. It looked like he was taking a long break. I would have preferred it they were a little more discreet with their presence. The security rushed us out of the faciltiy once 11:45 pm approached. We had booked the place until midnight.

Loved it.

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Sally M

costly, but worth the price to us for the view and the service we received. I only viewed 2 places and fell in love with this place once we saw it. It was a beautiful setting! Frank and his team were great!

Best Venue Ever

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Ashley B

Best venue ever.. Sylvia and the Skyroom staff are amazing!!

Venue

Reviewed on 12/07/2010 Chelsea C

This room is beautiful and you can see the entire city skyline form it. The venue was very pricy, but worth it. They staff was very helpful and worked with my budget. One of the biggest downsides is if you use an outside caterer you have to pay an additional 20%, but at least... Read More you can bring in an outside caterer. Many places do not allow this service.

Review for The Sky Room at University of the Incarnate Word

Reviewed on 1/21/2009 kesha c

The event planner was part of our package when we rented our venue