Book Your Wedding with The Saratoga Springs

A BALLROOM IN MOUNT PLEASANT, NC

The Saratoga Springs in Mount Pleasant, North Carolina, specializes in making wedding dreams come true for brides and grooms. In the finest Southern tradition, The Saratoga Springs has created a unique destination where couples and their families and friends can get away to celebrate a new marriage. With an idyllic indoor venue as well as expansive grounds on the estate, your wedding ceremony and event are sure to be flawless.

Scarlett Hall. Tastefully appointed and quietly elegant, Scarlett Hall is The Saratoga Springs indoor venue for ceremonies and receptions. Warm colors and lighting makes this space inviting for a formal affair.

The Event Tent. Lavish celebrations under the event tent are a specialty at The Saratoga Springs. This 40-by-60-foot frame tent has a concrete floor. If inclement weather threatens, side walls with cathedral windows come down to protect your event.

The Terrace on the grounds is a welcome spot for a ceremony, a cocktail reception or a seated affair. Situated adjacent to the tent, the terrace serves as a delightful spill-over area.

The Pavilion. It's difficult to equal the quaint charm of the pavilion. A brick walkway leads to the structure, serving as the ideal processional route. After the sun sets, warm lights come aglow, offering ambience for your first dance.

The wedding specialists at The Saratoga Springs are veritable experts when it comes to planning unforgettable wedding events. With an eye on every detail, the coordinators orchestrate every fine element of a wedding day celebration.

An event designer is assigned to your wedding to help you plan decorations for the entire elaborate event. Wander around the storage building to choose exactly the decorations you want to use, including candelabras, vases, mason jars, silk flowers and more.

You have your choice of ceremony site for your wedding ceremony. The staff sets up white wooden chairs for the guests. Your ceremony can also include a wooden cross, a kneeling bench and a unity candle stand. A gift table and guest register stand are also provided if you wish.

You and your wedding party can arrive up to four hours before your ceremony. Dressing areas are available inside the house for both the bridal party and the groomsmen. The staff also serves beverages and hors d'oeuvres to the wedding party and the immediate family.

When it's time for the ceremony to begin, a horse-drawn carriage carries the bride to the altar. The bride and groom are whisked away from the ceremony by the carriage as well.

Transition from ceremony to reception is a seamless process, thanks to the expertise of the event staff. The four-hour reception includes setup of round tables and gold Chiavari ballroom chairs in your choice of reception venue. You have your choice of black or ivory table linens. The staff also decorates the reception with centerpieces and other decor. A dance floor is also present. Receptions in the tent include formal tent drapes.

Other reception amenities include serpentine buffet tables, a cake table and cake stand, an easel for your portrait and a flat-screen television for sharing a slideshow. The team also sets up a drink station on the terrace or in the banquet hall.

Every bride and groom deserves to have a royal wedding day complete with grand surroundings and a graceful event staff. At The Saratoga Springs, the event coordinators have a lofty goal of classic excellence for every wedding they plan. A number of enhancements are also available.

• Table linens and napkins in alternative colors
  • Add a rehearsal dinner package to your wedding event
  • Off-season and weekday packages offered at discounts
  • Book the Saratoga Cottage, located next door to the estate, for overnight accommodations for 10

The Saratoga Springs- NC Weddings and Receptions

Wedding and Reception Venue located just minutes from Charlotte, NC...the perfect place for a true Southern Fairytale

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

5550 Cauble Rd, Mount Pleasant, NC (704) 436-2249

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Jordan L

We loved everything about our wedding day and overall experience at The Saratoga Springs. When looking for a wedding venue, one of our main focal points was capacity, and being able to accommodate 250 guests, The Saratoga Springs fit the bill. I immediately fell in love with... Read More the southern-style home and the wrap around porch. The landscaping was nicely done and the home just felt so cozy and inviting. They had great amenities to offer and I loved that we were able to hang out together and get ready at the venue before the ceremony. It was great because the bride and groom have their own part of the house to hang out without running into each other. Another selling point for me was the "cottage" they offer as an additional option for the weekend. My bridesmaids and I were able to spend the night together and have girl time after the rehearsal dinner. It was so special being able to spend that time with them before the wedding. It was also a great place with plenty of light and space to begin the hair and make-up process. The bridal suite at the home was gorgeous and spacious enough to accommodate all of my bridesmaids and both moms (14, plus videographers and photographers) while hanging out before the ceremony. It offered an exit onto the wrap around porch that was the perfect way to enter my "father-daughter first look." I know my husband and his groomsmen loved the groom suite as well. It had a manly feel to it and plenty of space for them to hang out, watch football, snack, etc. The venue had so many great places for photo options and every one of them photographed well. I loved that they had so many options for reception decor. It was so nice that we didn't have to bring every single piece of decor ourselves. They were even willing to work with us when we wanted to incorporate pews into the ceremony seating. Since we weren't getting married in a church, we still wanted to have a piece of the church incorporated. It hadn't been done before but they were open to the idea and allowed us to have them brought in. The horse drawn carriage exit was also a nice touch! It was a great way to spend a few minutes together after the ceremony while guests made their way to the happy hour. Both Tammy and Tammi were wonderful to work with. Leslie was able to help with a lot of things behind the scenes and she was so patient as we gathered all of the details. Having preferred vendors was also helpful. Bistro did a phenomenal job on the food and BK Entertainment was great to work with as well! Elegant & Classy Events hung the tent swag that we decided to add and we were so pleased with the way it turned out. I'm so glad we chose to plan our special day at The Saratoga Springs! It was a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Chelsey A

When I first stumbled upon the website for The Saratoga Springs, I saw the pricing information and thought I couldn't afford this wonderful venue. But then I saw everything that was included in the cost and realized that I was about to get a steal. Not only did they include the... Read More decorating, coordinating and a DJ, they were invested in the planning process to make sure I got everything I wanted. Truly, Saratoga was the perfect wedding venue. The grounds are gorgeous with space inside to get ready and a gazebo outside for the ceremony, or under the tented reception area if it rains. Tammi (manager) is so helpful and knowledgable and answers all your questions before you even think of them. Tammy (decorator) has skills and creativity that made my wedding more beautiful than I ever thought it could be. Leslie (ceremony coordinator) made sure everything on the day-of went smoothly and stress-free. If you think that Saratoga isn't worth the price tag, think again. I was on a budget just like any bride, but I know without a doubt that I got a tremendous amount of value here. Don't wait to book!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Gabrielle P

Let me first start by saying this place is BREATHTAKING! When we went to tour the venue we had NO intentions of booking or anything. When me and my now husband pulled up, we both got chills. And cried during the tour, and wedding video at the meer thought that this was both of... Read More our dreams, coming true. This venue is by far the most organized, put together, and caring place we could have chosen and God truly blessed us with them completely handling our special day. It was effortless the day of! Getting to know your bride and groom is extremely important to really know their vision and what they want their day to be and The Saratoga Springs BLEW US AWAY! The personal time Tammi, Tammy, and Leslie took to answer every text and call when my newly brain would forget a detail or ask a simple question really stood out to me. But most importantly they're the nicest, and down to earth family I've ever met and it's safe to say we got to know them on such a personal level that id consider them friends! Not just a wedding venue! I'm so thankful for all the time, and effort they put into our day to really make it everything I've dreamed of, and far beyond any expectation I had! There comes a time when you look back at your wedding day and think of things you wanted to do different or things you completely forgot and I did that for days and could not think of one single thing I would have wanted different or changed on their behalf. I couldn't of asked for more professionalism, and sheer class! It's every girls dream to come into your ceremony to marry the man of your dreams in a HORSE DRAWN CARRIAGE! That put everything over the top! And that option allowed me and my new husband 10-15 minutes to just really spend time with just us, soaking it all in! That meant more to me than anything they did for us. If I could suggest this place to every single Bride to be in the country I would. I discovered long time friends there, and truly have a gratefulness for them. God gave me the man of my dreams. And The Saratoga Springs gave me the wedding of my dreams. I will be eternally grateful for them!

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Courtney C

My wedding at Saratoga Springs was exactly what they advertised, a fairytale. From the initial tour of the property I knew my husband and I were going to be in good hands. Tammy, Tammi, and Leslie have this wedding thing down to a T. There wasn't one point in the process where... Read More I felt overwhelmed because the ladies at a Saratoga Springs were always there to answer my many questions. The house features an area for the groomsmen to get ready and the bridesmaids so you don't have to worry about running into each other before the vows. Every inch of the property is breathtaking. From the wrap around porch, the gazebo and if your lucky a beautiful sunset over the pond. My family is still raving about how gorgeous everything was. It was all because of the team at Saratoga who helped put together the table settings and made sure everything ran smooth during ceremony.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Armentha P

We had an amazing experience at Saratoga. Venue is truly breathtaking. Mrs. Tammi went out of her way to make my vision come alive. Every thing was extremely well organized. Being out of town most of the year, the Saratoga team kept in contact with me, and worked with my... Read More schedule and availability. Only thing I would have loved and wished for was for our coordinators to also oversee the reception, not only the ceremony.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Kaylee M

My husband and I got married at the incredibly GORGEOUS Saratoga Springs on May 20, 2017. It was a fairytale! Words can not begin to express how incredibly wonderful the Saratoga staff was. Mrs. Tammy, the manager, responded to emails within seconds! Mrs. Tammy, the owner, had... Read More so many amazing decorative pieces to choose from and decorated the area better than we envisioned. Our wedding was better than anything we could have ever imagined. We had quickly learned from other weddings, that the people running the show can really make or break the big day. We had seen too many brides breaking down from stress because they were having to make major decisions or fix problems on their wedding day. As a Saratoga bride, I had absolutely nothing to worry about. All of the details were worked out well in advanced with the help of the very strict and detailed planning packet (Overwhelming but LIFE SAVING!) everything went smoothly. The compliment that we got the most about our wedding day was "Not a detail was missed." Saratoga truly did an amazing job. The staff at Saratoga will always hold a special place in our hearts and we can not thank them enough!!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Tiffany B

Saratoga Springs was the only venue my husband and I visited because we fell in love instantly. Not only was the venue amazing, but the people who owned and ran the venue were amazing. They made wedding planning much more simple and really helped to ease my anxiety. Our wedding... Read More day turned out absolutely perfect; we couldn't have asked for a better day. Tammy x 2, Leslie, and their whole team did a phenomenal job getting the venue ready for our wedding. It was more than we could have imagined; it was a fairytale.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jennifer K

Tammy, Tammi, Leslie and the rest of Saratoga Springs were amazing to work with! They knew their stuff and were so accommodating! I would do it all over again with them in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jacqueline S

If I could dream of the perfect wedding day, which every little girl has, nothing would compare to the most perfect day that Saratoga Springs delivered for our wedding. The planning started 18 months in advance and Tammy, Larry, Tammi, Leslie, and Donna were the best! Tammi and... Read More Leslie answered emails as soon as I sent them and communication was so easy! They took their time planning our day with us and we did not feel rushed or on a time limit at all! The grounds are maintained in pristine condition and your day is planned out so everything moves so smoothly the day of. Everyone was so kind and made us feel like we were a part of their family. I would recommend this beautiful venue to anyone for any type of event! IT WAS BEYOND PERFECT!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Madison G

Beautiful venue, professional and friendly staff and excellent choices of decor and use of the entire venue. My wedding day was absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Casey M

The Saratoga Springs was the wedding venue of my dreams! The staff, venue and decor were the best I could ask for. If you want a beautiful outdoor wedding ceremony and reception this venue is for you! Look no further!!! A+++

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Reecie C

The Saratoga Springs is the perfect place for a fairytale wedding!! Tammy and Larry and the entire team are awesome and make every effort to make sure the day is perfect!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Lauren J

When we first toured Saratoga we immediately fell in love and knew this is where we wanted to have our BIG day! I could never say enough good things about how wonderful everyone is and how perfect our wedding day was. The Saratoga Springs, Larry, Tammy, Tammi and Leslie will... Read More forever hold a special place in our hearts!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Sarah N

Saratoga Springs is phenomenal. It is obvious Tammy, Leslie, and the rest of the Saratoga team LOVE what they do; it shows in their compassionate and attentive service. My wedding day was completely stress-free and everything looked beautiful. By the time all our planning was... Read More done and The Day had arrived, Tammy and Larry felt like family!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Brandi S

There isn't enough words to express my gratitude for the staff at Saratoga Springs!!! This staff truly cares about every fine detail to make your special day "The" day you always remember!! People told me to prepare myself for something to go wrong bc something always goes wrong... Read More at weddings but I can honestly say that was not the case for us and we owe it all to Saratoga Springs!!! They went up and beyond for us to make it the wedding of our dreams!!! My only wish is to go back and do it all over again!!! Thank you Saratoga Springs for all of your hard work and patience!!! Brides, this is the venue you want hands down!!!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Jennah C

These guys are absolutely amazing! They made my wedding day so easy! From having plenty of room to get ready in, to doing a great job at the decorations they were wonderful all around. Leslie was amazing at assisting me with the issues that happened with my photographer and... Read More handled it all for me so that I could not stress on my wedding day. They do a great job at making your wedding dreams come true! Also it was super easy to plan my wedding from Oklahoma and not have to worry about a thing. Plus you get to be brought up in carriage! You really get the perfect wedding with them!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Edie E

Every outdoor wedding venue I looked into had a minimum guest count for the weekend weddings. We wanted a small and intimate wedding with about 50 guests, on a weekend, with a reception that we could have dinner and dancing. I had almost given up hope of my outdoor southern... Read More fairytale wedding when a friend found The Saratoga Springs on the internet! Frank and I were married on July 3rd, 2016, and I couldn't have asked for a better day! From the 1st email to Tammi inquiring about pricing and availability, to the last hug of the night from Larry, it was everything I hoped for and more!! The staff, Tammi, Tammy, Leslie, Donna and Larry were amazing, each of them treated us like family! So much was included in their pricing, that it made our day so much more relaxing and enjoyable! Starting with Tammy and Larry handling all the decorating for the ceremony and reception, to the horse drawn carriage, to the DJ. Our family and friends have had nothing but great things to say about our wedding! I want to thank the entire staff from the bottom of my heart for everything each of you did to make our wedding day so special and beautiful, with an extra special thank you to Tammy and Larry for graciously opening up your gorgeous home to us and our guests. I will absolutely recommend The Saratoga Springs to anyone that is looking for their very own fairytale wedding!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Ashley R

Saratoga Springs will always be one of my favorite places!! Tammi, Tammy and Leslie and everyone at Saratoga are the absolute best and the sweetest people you'll ever meet!! They will always hold a special place in my heart! I just wanted to say that it was such a pleasure to... Read More work with y'all! From the time we toured the venue til the last minutes of our wedding day! I knew the minute that we saw the place that it was gonna be where I wanted to get married! Our day was absolutely perfect! And I couldn't of picked a better venue to get married at. The property is absolutely stunning and all the decor was perfect. Y'all were so easy to work with and so helpful it made me feel less stressed cause y'all had everything under control! I can't say it enough that everything was perfect and I want to thank you so much for everything!!! I would definitely recommend Saratoga for anyone that's looking for a place to get married!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Amber C

My husband and I got married on June 25th 2016. When my husband proposed I knew exactly where I wanted to get married. We planned a tour and they were set up for a full capacity wedding (250 people) so we got to see how everything would basically look. My husband, our mother's... Read More and I fell in love with Saratoga, Tammi, Tammy & Larry! We left that evening and I knew this was it! I emailed Tammi that night and said book us for this date! During the whole year process, every emailed was answered with no hesitation. They honestly care about you and really do make you feel like family. During our planning, we had a new wedding coordinator... Leslie. I will be honest I was a little nervous because Tammi had helped me so much but Leslie was AMAZING!!!! once we arrived to Saratoga for rehearsal and our wedding day it was everything that we could have imagined and more! We truly fell in love with Saratoga. Thank you to Tammi, Larry&Tammy, and Leslie for making it perfect!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Charlotte S

My now husband and I found The Saratoga Springs and immediately scheduled a tour. We toured the venue, fell in love with the property, and knew right away that it was where we wanted to get married. I cannot even begin to express how wonderful The Saratoga Springs is. We were... Read More very fortunate to work with Mrs. Tammi to plan our ceremony, and Mrs. Tammy to plan the reception. These ladies always made us feel special, and like our wedding was their top priority. Living in SC and getting married in NC came with its challenges, but the ladies at this venue helped us every step of the way. This venue is absolutely gorgeous! Mrs. Tammi set up everything at the ceremony in the most tasteful and beautiful way. I did not have to worry about anything the day of the wedding other than getting ready, and getting married. I am so grateful to Mrs. Tammi for all her hard work and coordination. Mrs. Tammy brought every single one of my dreams and ideas to life at our reception. I told her what I was imagining at our planning meeting. When I showed up the day of the wedding, I was blown away with how wonderful everything at the reception looked! Mrs. Tammy is so talented and creative. The owners of this venue pitch in in every way that they can. Mr. Larry was very helpful in making sure everything was set-up before hand, and helping my family pack everything in the cars after the wedding. My husband and I cannot say enough good things about The Saratoga Springs! Thank you to the fabulous staff for treating us like family, and for making our wedding day the most perfect day of our lives!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Kumba m

For every bride out there, a stress free wedding = The Saratoga Springs. The location is magnificent. My wedding was romantic, cheerful, and elegant. The staff treats you like family. I get chills just thinking for the way I felt when I first saw the location. Tammi and... Read More Ms. Tammy, Leslie, Erica, and Ms. Tammy's sister (little Tammy) cause we could not tell the difference, and Mr. Larry Honeycutt you have made this and experience to remember. Our families had a great time and this was everything we had dreamed off. This venue is absolutely breathtaking. You made my wedding unforgettable.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Sarah P

Absolutely loved everything about this place! The property and the house is beautiful and my family and friends couldn't stop commenting on how beautiful and perfect everything was. My wedding day went very smoothly and everything was so organized! It really was the perfect day... Read More thanks to Saratoga Springs and the lovely people who work there. I couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015

The best wedding venue! This beautiful home and property exceeded all expectations of an outdoor wedding. We used this venue for our September wedding and were never once disappointed. Tammi was absolutely amazing and took every ounce of stress out of the big day. Her attention... Read More to detail and planning skills were beyond words. We are so appreciative of her and all parties involved in the meticulous planning and delegation from start to finish. I have no complaints just pure gratitude for all they have done, the venue as a whole and the making of our forever! I would recommend this venue to anyone seeking a perfectly planned, detail oriented, outdoor & gorgeous wedding filled with archways and green space. Totally love you all at Saratoga!!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Lauren S

If you are looking for a beautiful venue to hold both your wedding and reception, Saratoga Springs would definitely be at the top of my list for recommendations! Saratoga Springs was the perfect venue for our May 2015 Wedding! From our first visit to tour the property to the... Read More very end of our reception we felt like family! Larry, Tammi and the staff are amazing at what they do and so great to work with! I was planning our wedding from out of town and Tammi was so great at answering my many questions via email and accommodating her schedule to meet with us when I was in town. The property is beautiful as well! You can tell that the Honeycutt family takes pride in Saratoga Springs and we received many compliments from our guests that this was the most beautiful wedding and venue that had ever seen. Also, the Cottage they provide on-site is a great amenity! My bridal party and I spent the night there and got ready there on the morning of the Wedding. The location to the Main House is so convenient and worth taking advantage of. Choosing Saratoga Springs as a our Wedding Venue was the best decision we made during our planning process. They are so well organized and efficient that your wedding will go off perfectly without you having to worry about anything!

5 star from beginning to end!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015

The Saratoga Springs served as the perfect venue for both our ceremony and reception. We are so glad to of had the opportunity to plan a wedding in such a beautiful location! Tammi, Tammy, Larry, Donna and the entire team at Saratoga were wonderful. They have amazing decor and... Read More it's the ideal location to have everything in one place. Tammi was always responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. We also made it through some light rain during our ceremony with ease. We would not change anything!

Meet The Manager

Tammi T. Honeycutt

On staff 14 of the 15 years that Saratoga has been in business, Tammi has been the Head Wedding Director, until recently stepping down to take over the task of Venue Manager, running the day to day and providing customer service to our couples.