Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

BEYOND happy with the silhouette studio!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Lindsay M

i have no idea where to begin! we're so happy with our choice of photographer and are so grateful with the images of our wedding day! my now husband and i were living in texas and planning a wedding in pennsylvania. after searching the knot and yelp for countless reviews, i... Read More found the silhouette studio and FELL IN LOVE with sarah's photos. i was not a fan of the 'cookie cutter, forced posed' photos and her photos were far from that. they were so natural and the way her camera caught the light....stunning! we first hired the silhouette studio to shoot our engagement photo session and loved the way they turned out. so we flew her out to pennsylvania to shoot our wedding!! Sarah was so easy to work with, when we emailed her -which was a few times :) - we'd hear back soon after. i was very pleased with her professionalism, creativity, the quality of her work and she was ***AFFORDABLE! she flew in and shot our wedding with energy, excitement, oh and with a baby bump, what a rockstar!!!! i would *highly, *highly recommend the silhouette studio. i would also give the silhouette studio 10 stars if the knot would let me :)

Uniquely Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 9/23/2014

Sarah is an amazing, talented and incredibly unique photographer. Our wedding is truly a story to be told, and Sarah captured our special day with calmness and grace even though she was very pregnant...Her eye for detail is impeccable. I can not thank her enough. You can feel... Read More her passion throughout the day...she never loses focus on you or your special day. Sarah you are a gift from God and you captured each and every moment and made us the most beautiful memories that will be cherished for all our lives. Thank you again with all my heart. I would recommend Silhouette Studio to everyone who can get her...She is truly unbelievable and incredibly fantastic...

Sarah’s photography is STUNNING.

Reviewed on 9/08/2014

Sarah’s photography is STUNNING. Sarah captured our wedding day, moment by moment, in such a unique, creative, beautiful way. Sarah has an incredible eye for color, design, detail, and love. Pairing her artistic expertise with her overflowing passion for photography, Sarah... Read More treats capturing your wedding with the same devotion and care as if she were documenting her own wedding. Sarah photographed my wedding for over ten hours, and she never lost her energy, passion, and precision. In addition, Sarah made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. Neither my husband nor I love the spotlight, but Sarah made our engagement shoot and wedding day photographs so easy, stress-free, efficient, and fun! In addition, we had the gorgeous wedding photos days after our wedding. I was able to relive my wedding through hundreds of warm, stunning images that brought back the exhilaration of the day. Sarah not only captured all the moments I had asked for, but also her work surpassed my every hope and expectation. From our first meeting in the 100 degree weather for our engagement photographs to having Sarah design our gorgeous wedding albums, the entire process with Sarah has been a privilege and a joy! Sarah is the most talented, creative, and caring photographer I could have ever imaged for my wedding. My family and I will cherish each beautiful memory Sarah has given us with for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Jessica D

Sarah was absolutely wonderful to work with! We did our engagements and wedding with Silhouette and both my (now) husband and I were both very pleased by our photos. I wanted photos that were capturing the moment and we got just that. Silhouette was helpful, responsive and... Read More very easy to work with which made this part of our wedding very enjoyable! If you would like photos that are absolutely beautiful and work with a wonderful photographer, definitely select Sarah and The Silhouette Studio.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Brittany B

I can not say one bad word about Sarah! She did a fantastic job with our photos! I love her style of photography and editing that is why I wanted her for our big day and she did not disappoint. She is super sweet and kept us on time throughout the day. I am a very shy person... Read More when it comes to taking pictures but she was able to direct me on the poses and she made me feel really comfortable. The pictures turned out incredible! Not to mention our wedding was less than 4 weeks ago and we have our photos. We are working with her on our album now and I can't wait to see the finished product! I am so happy with how everything turned out I think Sarah has a client for life! :)

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Amber B

I am so thankful for Sarah and her amazing work. She made everything go so smoothly and really made my husband and I feel at ease. Our pictures were stunning and were edited so fast! I am so thankful for her clear sweet guidance through the process!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We first met Sarah when she was shooting a close friend's wedding. We LOVED her work so we hired her for our older daughter's wedding a few months later. WOW! She did such an amazing job capturing the day...every little detail! So of course when our youngest daughter began... Read More planning her own wedding, who else would we call on but Sarah! The photos are breathtaking! I can't say enough good about working with Sarah. She's so friendly and I can tell you, she will make your special day easier!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Melissa G

Sara did an engagement photo shoot with one of my friends a few years ago that I fell in love with. So when it was my turn for the big day and all that was associated with it, I had to get in contact with Sara. She did an amazing job on our engagement photos and even traveled... Read More several hours to make it happen and my bridals turned out even better! By the time the big day arrived, she wowed us again! She even showed up wearing one of our wedding colors on accident :) She is very profession and helps make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our day of pictures turned out great and we are super happy with everything Sara did for us!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Korey L

I truly can’t say enough about what an incredible photographer Sarah is! My husband Joe and I got married in April of this year and, although we live in Buffalo, NY, got married in Cleveland, OH. To most people it wouldn’t seem natural that we would choose a photographer from... Read More Texas, but in all honestly, was hands down one of the easiest decisions we made in the planning process. I graduated from design school with Sarah over 6 years ago and knew that if her photography was anything like her design work, she would definitely not disappoint. I can honestly say that the photos Sarah took for both our engagement and our wedding far surpassed anything I could have ever dreamed of. They are absolutely breathtaking! As a designer myself, I am an extremely detail-oriented person and our wedding had a TON of details. However, there was no specific list I gave Sarah outlining everything I wanted a photograph of. I knew and trusted that she would do an amazing job and left it all in her hands. I can tell Sarah puts everything she has into her work. I don’t know how she did it, but she managed to capture EVERY moment, EVERY emotion, and EVERY detail of our wedding day. She didn't miss anything. She is incredibly detail-oriented and organized which made taking photos so much fun and stress free. Not once did we have to think about what to do because she already had everything planned out and was there to guide us the entire time. To me, the photographer you choose is one of THE most important decisions in your wedding planning process. Yes, the venue, the food, and the music are important, but your photographer is the person who captures all those memories for you. Every time I look at our wedding photos it immediately brings me back to that day and all the emotions. No one else can do that. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose Sarah and The Silhouette Studio every time! The only thing I would change is that she lives closer to us so she can capture the rest of our life’s moments as our family expands!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Ashley C

Our engagement and wedding pictures were breath taking. Sarah captured all the right moments. She really is talented. My pictures were everything I dreamed they would be. My husband and I received so many great compliments from our family and friends about how beautiful our... Read More wedding pictures are. Not to mention I received a sneak peak of my wedding pictures while on my honeymoon and 1-2 weeks later I had 250+ pictures! She was very quick on finishing them and I didn’t have to wait months to see them. I want her to capture all my future life moments. She’s the best! We love you Sarah!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jacqueline Y

Sarah is an ideal wedding photographer because she knows how to capture your wedding beautifully without much instruction or hassle. I wanted the type of photographer who would come in and know how to get the best shots to help me remember my wedding (because as any bride will... Read More tell you, it flies by!). She blended in perfectly with the rest of the wedding and I couldn't be happier with the photos (she is the best with light!). I highly recommend her services.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

The Silhouette Studio was easy to work with, from start to finish. We wanted to find a wedding photographer who was balanced. Non-obrtusive, yet photojournalistic and able to take command when needed. Sarah did just that. Her ease in stressful situations completely diffused any... Read More issues day of. She had a constant smile on her face and was able to wrangle our family and bridal party to efficiently take photos, yet allow us to create memories while doing so. Such a big part of the day is spent taking photos and Sarah made it a joy! Throughout the past year of planning this wedding she has become nothing sort of a good friend, and I will always cherish her! MUST HIRE HER, she is a gem!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Mary Elizabeth B

We loved working with The Silhouette Studio photographers! Sarah was extremely professional and attentive and Natalie (who actually shot our wedding) was fantastic. We were so so pleased with my bridal portraits and our wedding photos. The pricing is very reasonable for the... Read More beautiful quality of the shots! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jamie F

Sarah is amazing!! She is so creative and talented. For her level of quality she is an amazing value. She made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful. I am having a hard time picking my favorite photos. She is highly recommended! She is sweet and thoughtful and helped keep my... Read More wedding day stress free.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jennifer E

While looking for a wedding photographer, Sarah was the first and only photographer that we talked to. I could tell right away that her style was exactly what I dreamed about for our wedding and engagement pictures. I would constantly look at her blog, Instagram, Facebook etc.... Read More for new photos of her amazing work and couldn’t wait for it to be our day! We fell in love with our engagement photos…especially the ones that included our 2 dogs. Since they are getting old, it’s so special to have such sweet photos of them. I also jumped at the opportunity to do a mini-session boudoir shoot when Sarah offered it. The location, a loft in downtown Houston, was amazing and she made me feel so comfortable. The photos are so classy and made a great gift for my groom. Since our wedding was less than a week ago, I’m anxiously awaiting our wedding photos, but Sarah was great the day of the wedding. She was always calm yet could demand our bridal party and families in a quick and efficient manner. I would book The Silhouette Studio again in a heartbeat! Not only is Sarah an outstanding photographer (I envy her skills so much!), but she is such a lovely person inside and out.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Sarah is by the far the best photographer I have ever encountered in my lifetime. I have booked her 4 separate times now and cannot wait to not only book more sessions with her but share my growing/changing life with her. She is definitely the only person I want handling any of... Read More my photos from family sessions to boudoir to wedding. Sarah uses natural lighting and is a wizard with editing. Her last two sessions brought me to tears when I received them and I absolutely love her talent. You cannot go wrong with booking The Silhouette Studio!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Sarah has taken some of my favorite memories! She did my wedding and I loved loved loved all my pictures. She makes you feel welcomedifferently she's extremely nice her team is amazing! My daughter even felt comfortable with her! I continue to recommend her to everyone... Read More who asked me who my photographer, is! Thank you Sarah for allowingetting me to continue having you shoot amazing pictures of my family.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Regan B

5 stars for this amazing photographer! Sarah made me feel SO comfortable on my wedding day. She took amazing pictures and was very productive with her time! Sarah had previously done my sisters wedding a year before mine and we were so pleased we had to ask her back! I received... Read More my pictures shortly after returning home from our honeymoon and I was thrilled! She seemed to capture every moment perfectly! Our wedding day definitely wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did without her!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Allison M

We had a great experience with Sarah! She was able to work with our crazy families and the pictures look outstanding! Not to mention, how quickly we got them back! It was so exciting to receive our disk in the mail and relive our special day! The lighting was perfect and the... Read More locations/poses she placed us in were spot on with the atmosphere we were going for. I have already recommended her to several friends and family members getting married!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

Sarah has been SO great to work with! Both my husband and I loved the work she did for our engagement session and can't wait to get back our wedding photos!!! She is unbelievably sweet and super friendly which made both of us feel a lot more comfortable in front of the camera.... Read More We could not be any happier with her service and are looking forward to scheduling a family session with our pups!

Wedding Photographer - May 31, 2014

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Jessica H

Sarah was great to work with! We met her in October 2013 as she also took our engagement photos and since then, she worked with me to organize our wedding website and plan the photo schedule for our wedding day, which was on May 31,2014. Sarah was very organized and always very... Read More responsive to my emails. I was very satisfied with the quality of the prints and the photo book that I received as part of my package. I also like that she provides high definition photos. We have received so many compliments and I'm very happy that we used Sarah as our wedding photographer. I highly recommend Sarah!

The Silhouette Studio

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Emily R

Sarah was absolutely amazing! She is professional, fun, friendly, and a wonderful photographer. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants beautiful photos! We are so happy with our wedding pictures! Throughout our wedding day, she made the process of posing for pictures fun and... Read More easy. After the wedding, we barely had to wait for our pictures to arrive! She was done in no time! I could not be happier with this experience and I hope many more people choose Sarah to do their photography! Thank you so much, Sarah!

Absolutely Perfect.

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Erin W

Sarah Williams is absolutely amazing! Each and every picture was more stunning than the last. We used her for our engagements, bridal portraits and wedding, and I cannot say enough great things about her. She has a true eye for photography, making each and every picture look... Read More like it should be in a magazine. To me, this was the most important aspect of our big day, and Sarah went above and beyond to make it absolutely perfect. Sarah is truly a beautiful, talented, amazing person inside and out, and her work is a true representation of that. You will NOT be disappointed! Looking forward to having many more sessions with her as our family grows!

Bridal Portraits - Loved them!

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Kelli M

Sarah was really great to work with! So sweet and the photos turned out amazing! She really knew great spots for photos and flattering poses. I would most definitely recommend Silhouette Studio for your wedding.

Perfect!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Andi B

Sarah is amazing! Her work is absolutely STUNNING. I do not like having my picture taken, but Sarah made it so easy and comfortable. I was also amazed at how fast and efficient she was. She had our wedding party and family pictures done in a matter of minutes so that everyone... Read More could get right to the reception. She even had pictures ready for us by the time we got back from our honeymoon...what incredible service! I couldn't imagine having anyone else capture our special day. We had the best experience with The Silhouette Studio, and I can not say enough good things about Sarah. I would recommend her to anyone. Seriously, book her for your wedding!

Sarah Williams

Born and raised in Michigan but my heart belongs somewhere between Las Vegas & East Texas. My husband is my other half - the yin to my yang. Stealer of kisses and supplier of late night snuggles, he completes me in a way that is unexplainable. Our son and daughter are the center of my world and to be frank, they totally rock. I am hard wood floors, jeans and bare feet and my husband's T-shirts in bed. I am seconds on dessert, excessive amounts of throw pillows and a cup of hot tea in the morning. I live for rainy days, weekends away and evenings at home. My name is Sarah and I document love.