THE SPRINGS in Norman

Blanchard, OK

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

T H E W E D D I N G V E N U E E X P E R T S

From the unique architecture to the immaculate, landscaped grounds, hosting an event at THE SPRINGS will be sure to “wow” your guests--the manicured grounds and timeless, elegant facilities are absolutely stunning and breathtaking! Along with THE SPRINGS' beauty, enjoy making a personal payment plan, choosing your own vendors, and using the facility for a full 15 hours. Email us at [email protected] or call or text at 405.206.2341 to set up your tour!

Ballroom

27274 MacArthur Ave, Blanchard, OK (405) 206-2341

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 McKenzie F

This place is absolutely beautiful! There is no where else I would've chosen to have my wedding. Payton is such a nice person and she is super helpful with everything. By far the best place to have your wedding. I have nothing negative to say about this place!

2017-07-28T13:33:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for those kind words! We really enjoyed working with you and your sweet family. Your wedding was absolutely stunning- seriously magazine worthy! We are so glad we got to take part and celebrate with you! Best wishes, THE SPRINGS

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Kennadie M

I had my wedding at the Springs in June 2017 and I loved it! Peyton and the other are so nice and helpful! I probably texted Peyton a million questions and she was happy to answer them all! The place is absolutely gorgeous. It rained on my day so we had to do it inside but... Read More everything turned out great!

2017-07-28T13:24:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We always cross our fingers that it won't rain, but your indoor wedding turned out perfect! We are so honored that you chose to start your new life as Mr. & Mrs. with us! Best wishes to you and your new... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Jamie W

I had my wedding at The Springs and I couldn't have made a better decision. I loved everything about my venue and it was the setup for the perfect day. Every single guest commented on how beautiful the venue was! I highly recommend this venue. I promise you won't regret it!

2017-06-21T13:52:23 Response from the vendor

We are so thrilled that your big day was everything you wanted! You were so fun to work with and looked so stunning and happy! Best of luck to you and your new hubby! XOXO

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Jordan B

This is the most perfect place to have the big day! The beauty of it alone is stunning, but The extra amenities make it extra special. We enjoyed the large space, but the feel of a small intimate wedding. Because the venue is so gorgeous it doesn't require many decorations at... Read More all which help when you are on a tight budget. Our big day wouldn't have been as special without The Springs Norman!

2017-05-16T14:21:15 Response from the vendor

Jordan, thank you so much for your kind words. We are so thrilled that your wedding was everything you wanted! You were an absolutely gorgeous bride and such a joy to work with. We wish you and Jade the very best!