Extraordinary Award-Winning Events

Award-winning Phoenix florist serving the entire Valley since 1972. We can consult with you at any of our five stores, where we can turn your wedding dreams into a reality! Cactus Flower has the experience you can trust to handle the finishing touches of your special day.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

10822 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ (480) 358-5473

Best Experience!

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Cortney Z

I can’t say enough good things about Cactus Flowers! I worked with Corrina who was amazing! I was planning my wedding from out of State and she was so easy to deal with. She helped me to stay within my budget, but also keep the look that I was going for with my floral... Read More arrangements. My experience was stress free and my flowers looked incredible. I would DEFINITELY recommend using Cactus Flowers and working with Corrina!!

Cactus Flowers was Awesome

Reviewed on 4/22/2013 Briana S

I used Cactus Flowers for my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids flowers and groomsmen's pins. Corrina Chavez is the event coordinator and she was great to work with. We had a formal consultation and then she followed up several times to ensure we were still on the same page. They... Read More were delivered to the venue on time and was able to make payments in installments. Great service beautiful flowers.

Simple elegance

Reviewed on 12/31/2012 Gretchen C

The wedding florist at Cactus Flower is truly a pleasure to work with. She's very thorough and your dream vision becomes a reality in the work that she does. There was no stress involved in the flower selecting process and my wedding looked absolutely stunning with the quality... Read More flowers that Cactus Flower delivered.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Jennifer B

My experience with Cactus Flower on Scottsdale and Shea was absolutely amazing. At first I was going to use a florist in a grocery store thinking it would be less expensive, but when they were worried about doing a floral crown for my daughter's wedding, I knew it was the wrong... Read More choice. I decided on Cactus Flower because it was nearby, and I'd driven past their gorgeous shop for years. As soon as I walked into Cactus Flower, I knew I'd made the right decision. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Corrina Chavez is the events coordinator, and what a gem she is. I took in pictures of bridal bouquets that we saw on Pinterest, and after discussing our Scottish theme, immediately she knew exactly what flowers to put together to make the most beautiful bouquet ever. She was such a pleasure to work with, and we had such a great time. When my daughter flew into town from Scotland and we sat down with Corrina, she was so pleased with the results and thrilled with everything. She absolutely loved the floral crown and wore it for the next 3 days. The flowers were delivered exactly on time in beautiful vases filled with water to keep them fresh. It couldn't have been a better night, and I want to thank Cactus Flower and Corrina for making it a spectacular night.

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Megan S

We were directed to Cactus Flowers by our wedding venue (they were one of our selections under our contract with them). When we met with Corrina, she had great ideas and was very knowledgeable. We had so much money allocated towards our flowers with our venue contract and... Read More Corrina helped to keep us on budget while getting us what we wanted. I think the best part was she contacted me to let me know the week of the wedding that they were starting work on our flowers. Unfortunately, one of the flowers we had selected was not available, but it was so nice to know ahead of time so there were no surprises or disappoints the day of the wedding. Also Corrina texted me pictures of all the bouquets the day before the make sure I was happy with everything.

Absolutely Beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Lindsey H

I used Cactus Flower for my bridal party's flowers, and the bouquets were absolutely beautiful! My wedding was a destination wedding, so I was unable to have an in-person meeting prior to the event, but Corrina was very helpful in helping me find what I was looking for! She sent... Read More several photos of what she was envisioning so there was no confusion regarding what the bouquets would look like. I would definitely recommend them!!

Do it yourself flowers

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Jessi R

I opted for a DIY style of simple flower touches. The day before my wedding my fiance and I walked into Cactus Flower, which had come highly recommended to me by a friend who lives in the area. They were having Happy Hour so I ended up getting a bunch of stem flowers and fresh... Read More rose petals for a great price. The staff was very helpful in assisting me and kept the flowers in their refrigerator until I was able to pick them up the following day. Great selection, great price.

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 12/20/2012 Stacey T

I liked working with Cactus Flower Florists. I called with an idea and they took it beyond that and made something beautiful. I planned my wedding from out of state and they made i very easy to arrange flowers.

Great experience with Cactus Flower

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Beth S

I got married at Regale! on 11/9/2012 and used Cactus Flower as our florist. The package at Regale! includes the choice of 2 florists and I am so glad that I picked Cactus. I gave Corrina very little direction and she just took that and ran with it. I sent her a few pictures for... Read More inspiration and that was it! We met one time and she was able to create exactly what I was looking for. Corrina and her staff were great to work with - she always answered the phone or email promptly. My bouquet was simply perfect, so much better then I had even imagined. The bridesmaid flowers were equally great, not too large, not too small. About 2 weeks before the wedding I sent Corrina a pic of some flowers for the ceremony site and she duplicated it, and went beyond! It was such a relief to have someone who could just take your ideas and improve on them. I could not be more satisfied with working with Cactus - everything from the beginning to end was easy and perfect!

Beautiful bouquets!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Marissa M

Cactus Flower did a wonderful job creating exactly what I asked for in my bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. I even changed what I wanted a few weeks before the wedding, and they were very accommodating. A great value for what you get.

Wedding bouquet

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Little P

I ordered my bridal bouquet from Cactus Flowers. They were easy to work with and they flowers turned out gorgeous. But they were delivered almost an hour late, claiming they had a 330 drop off time when I had scheduled them for 1:45. Which was a problem because photography... Read More started at 2:30.

Gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 adele d

I dealt with Corrina who was absolutely wonderful! I emailed her a picture of what I wanted and she was able to exceed my expectations!! Very good prices and such a nice lady!

flowers

Reviewed on 11/27/2011 caitlin f

our flowers were beautiful and delivered early, we only did flowers for wedding party, no centerpieces.

Ceremony Flowers

Reviewed on 11/15/2011 kelsi m

I used The Studio At Cactus Flower for my ceremony flowers. The flowers turned out beautiful and photographed nicely. However, they were very expensive and you could probably find a more affordable florist for the product you receive. The wedding specialist works very hard to... Read More convince you spend more and will tell you your flowers will not be pretty if you don't spend a certain amount. After several discussions and frustration with being told the flowers would not look good, I decided to use a different florist for my reception and only use Cactus Flower for the ceremony flowers. I definitely recommend shopping around before you choose Cactus Flower.

Good

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Elyse h

The flowers were beautiful

BEAUTIFUL flowers!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Mandi P

I was a little hesitant at first, that I'd be able to give this vendor a great review as they were slow to process payments and send contracts/emails. However it was ALL WORTH IT. The arrangements they made for my girls and I were BEYOND what I thought they'd be. More beautiful... Read More than the photos and ideas I submitted and gave us the fullest freshest bouquets. I would recommend them to any bride. Beautiful beautiful job!!

Flowers!

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Heidi W

Loved my flowers! LOVED! Great service!

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 6/03/2011 Nicole F

Working with Cactus Flowers was so easy and they made everything so beautiful for my wedding day. We met with the florist and she was very easy going and wanted to hear all of our ideas before suggesting anything. She truly made all of the flowers look amazing and how I wanted... Read More them to look. I would also say that they had some of the best customer service I have ever received! I would suggest them to anyone getting married in the Scottsdale area!

Loved the Chuppah

Reviewed on 5/28/2011 Dana A

Our chuppah made up for the centerpieces at our wedding. I am not a huge flower person, so it was hard to know if I was really going to like what I would be getting. We did alternating tall and short centerpieces- I had an idea I loved for the tall ones. They worked with me... Read More and it was executed perfectly. Since I had no idea what I wanted for the short ones, I went with what they suggested and was not impressed upon delivery. Regardless, Corrina was so easy to work with, and even though she was out of the office quite a bit, she let me know so I still felt like she was easy to work with. But our chuppah was AMAZING. It was beautiful and was just perfect!

thanks so much!

Reviewed on 3/30/2011 Maricela c

loved everything thanks

Cactus Flowers wedding arrangements

Reviewed on 12/07/2010 Jenne P

We met with Corrina from Cactus Flowers for our wedding flowers (11/6/10). She was wonderful to work with. She was very quick with responses and changes to what we wanted. I sent her a couple of pictures of ideas I had for bouquets and she took the idea of those and created... Read More amazing bouquets and boutonnieres. I love my bouquet so much that it is actually the screen saver on my computer right now. The flowers were fresh and lasted for several days after the wedding. I will be going to cactus flowers for all my flower needs.

Beauiful!

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 Andrea R

Corrina was amzing to work with!