Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

245 Vine Street suite A, Reno, NV (775) 470-5252

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Fran O

The invitations were amazing, even nicer then expected. Great quality and customer service.

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Leigha C

Jessica is incredibly creative and the passport invites and RSVPs were a huge hit with our guests for our Puerto Vallarta wedding. The quality is fantastic and the proofs were exactly what came in the printed copies. These are perfect for a destination wedding - very unique.... Read More Just make sure you PROOFREAD and PROOFREAD again to make sure there were no mistakes. They actually misprinted a few of the guest envelopes but her team corrected and sent out to me overnight at their cost which was great customer service!

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Jenny C

Jessica was so helpful with getting the invitations created and ordered. It was so easy to contact her and very quick to respond. The invitations came out AMAZING and were delivered faster than expected!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Julie N

Jessica kindly helped me when I made a mistake with my order. She communicated quickly even though she had a death in the family. She went above and beyond even working during her vacation. The boarding pass invites are absolutely beautiful and perfect for our destination... Read More wedding!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Aishia L

We ordered the passport invitations and they are amazingly beautiful!! Everything we expected and more. Jessica was prompt in her response to our inquiry and stayed connected throughout the process! Excellent customer service and product. I will certainly recommend and use her... Read More again!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Aishia L

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Martha T

Awesome service! Got my save the dates and invitations in a very timely manner. I have gotten a lot of compliments on the save the dates.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Vanessa F

Love The Stylish Scribe! Everything is so cute yet classy. I ordered both my “save the dates” and the invitations from The Stylish Scribe and both came out amazing! Jessica has been very helpful and responsive with the requests to help me make the perfect invitations! Highly... Read More recommended!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Marci G

We had ordered Save The Dates and when they came and were all addressed we realized they didn’t say what city/state our wedding was in!! We are having an out of town wedding so this is incredibly important. I immediately got online and and came across Jessica’s shop on Etsy and... Read More fell in LOVE with her designs!! She was easy to keep in touch with and our save the dates came quickly to be able to get them out! We’ve gotten so many great compliments about how beautiful they are! I cannot day enough great things about Jessica, I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Sabrina K

Invitations were beautiful and matched our simple wedding so perfectly. We had so many compliments on them. Jessica is and was very easy to deal with and super accommodating. I had no vision when I walked into the store and she designed an amazing invitation for us that we will... Read More keep forever. Will definitely use again for future invites.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Leigh Anne V

The save the date magnets were beautiful! The quality and colours were very well done. I had also used her for my passport invitations. Jessica was easy to work with as I am very picky and made a lot of revisions. She responded quickly with edits and the invitations were done... Read More faster than anticipated. I've had many compliments. Jessica is very good at what she does. I highly recommend using her!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Ebony W

Jessica at the Stylish Scribe has been one of the best things about planning my destination wedding. She has been responsive to every email, and upbeat during every picture change or color edit! I was so happy to have found her on Esty... I found her on there because she isn't... Read More local for me. But even her being 3 hours behind me and on a completely different coast, she emailed me back every time I had a question. Service: Magnetic Luggage tags for destination save the dates in June 2018. Recommendation: Heck Yes!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Cassi W

I ordered our save the date postcards from The Stylish Scribe. The process was very straight forward. Jessica took my very vague suggestions of what I thought I might want and was able to create something even better than I had imagined. The postcards are gorgeous! The card... Read More stock that was used was even better than I was expecting. I am thrilled with how our save the date cards turned out. I would highly recommend using The Stylish Scribe.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Cierra G

I can't believe how amazing my wedding invitation experience was all thanks to Jessica! I was on a time crunch and everything ran smoothly. Her options were limitless and we designed an amazing invitation together in her office. I can't think The Stylish Scribe enough for their... Read More amazing and efficient work! I will definitely be a future customer.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Siobhan B

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY WEDDING INVITES FROM STYLISH SCRIBE!! I worked with Jessica on designing my invites and from start to finish she was soooo helpful and responded to emails and phone calls right away. I must have made 50 changes and requests and she was so patient with me and... Read More always made the adjustments, even when I would just turn around and say change it back =p We had some Lake Tahoe cutout charms tied around the invite, and it was such a relief to see that she tied them on the invites already! She went above and beyond for me throughout the whole process and I couldn't be happier with the final product! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Melissa K

Jessica was so easy to work with. I love our passport destination save the dates. Communication was fast and easy. I definitely recommend The Stylish Scribe.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Alisha C

Jessica, oh Jessica! When I tell five stars does her work no justice. I instantly fell in love with my invitations via email so I already knew that they were going to be beyond amazing in hand. Jessica was an excellent communicator and provided awesome customer service. Thank... Read More you for everything!! I 100% recommend her and The Stylish Scribe for any wedding needs.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jennifer S

If i could have given Jessica 5 additional stars, i would have done so happily. So very happy with my wedding invitations she helped me design. From start to finish, she was amazing to work with, and when i had to abruptly fire my calligrapher for losing all of my envelopes,... Read More Jessica jumped right in, ordered new envelopes, and printed them for me which i should have just dont from the start because they are so beautiful. Very professional, very talented, and most importantly so very easy to work with.. do yourself a favor, especially if your a dead beat bride like me, and work with Jessica from the Stylish Scribe, you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Pam B

We ordered our save the dates through Stylish Scribe and they came out absolutely amazing! Jessica was so lovely to work with and very responsive and organized. She even sent me a sample before mailing out my order to make sure I liked it - free of charge! I also noticed she... Read More gave us a few extra in our first order which was extremely nice and helpful as I ended up messing up a few envelopes :) It turned out I needed to order more and Jessica was once again great to work with, very on top of it and sent me the extra's asap! So happy with how these came out and would definitely use Stylish Scribe again! :)

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Danielle L

Jessica at the Stylish Scribe was wonderful to work with. Communication and follow up was quick and thorough. She worked with me to determine what i wanted, sent me previews so i could review and request revisions. Once we got what i thought i wanted, she sent me a complimentary... Read More sample to review in person which was extremely helpful in my final decision. Whether you are creative and know what you want, or have no clue where to start, Jessica will help you and make it EASY, for a very good price. Turn around of my order was quick as well. I ordered the Rustic style Save The Date boarding pass with sleeve & logo, and the quality was even better in person. Thank you Jessica at The Stylish Scribe for making this so easy for me. Next up, invitations! :) -Danielle

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Amanda B

The Stylish Scribe is fantastic for all your invite, save the date needs! Plus more! She has been wonderful to work with in getting ready for our destination wedding in St. Lucia. She even did a quick turnaround for us on our Save the Dates when we had a deadline to meet for... Read More bookings. I highly recommend her and her team!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Maribeth D

I shopped around for months on Etsy and looked up reviews of several artists. We are having a destination wedding so I wanted something that would really stand out. I stumbled upon the Stylish Scribe and LOVED their pocket invitations for destination weddings. The process was... Read More simple, filled out a form and they contacted me right away with questions for design. I sent things that they previously designed and let them know what features I liked along with colors and what not. We did two rounds of edits to get the design and "look" down and we were SUPER happy with the finished product. Next came the printing and what not. When they were delivered, I was thrilled! They look so professional, the quality, the print - everything looks great! I had them even do the envelopes for mailing and RSVP. Everything looks professional! There was one minor hiccup and honestly, it was MY FAULT. I repeated a line and signed off on it. However, when I contacted them to tweak and fix it, they were SUPER understanding, re-printed them and sent them overnight to me! The service was exceptional and she even didn't mind me texting her ideas! I cant wait to get our programs and other wedding materials designed and printed by them! Every detail is perfect!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Lindsey C

Ordered my save the date from the stylish script and they were perfect! Can't wait to order more stuff!! Excellent prI duct and great service! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Christine B

The customer service at Stylish Scribe is second to none. The response time, design time, and communication is amazing! I got my invitations much quicker than I thought, and none of our guests have stopped raving about them! We did the passport invites, and they turned out... Read More simply amazing.

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Jeanette M

I had the pleasure of working with Jessica to create my beautiful wedding invitations. I love crafting and being able to design my own creations and originally planned on making my wedding invitations. However, I am very happy that I let Jessica and her staff do what they do... Read More best. Working with her was a breeze, from her amazing inviting office space to professionalism I was very impressed. She included both mine and my fiancées ideas, communicated efficiently and met our fast approaching deadline. When the our invitations arrived, I was overjoyed with tears as we opened them. Our invitations were made with careful consideration and attention to detail. These special touches truly matter and we've received many compliments from family and friends! Thank you to The Stylish Scribe, you did an awesome job!!!