Find your one-of-a-kind invitations here!

The Stylish Scribe provides a custom design experience at a cost that is accessible to anyone. The process can be as simple as selecting a design from a collection, or a consultation can be set up to create an invitation that is truly one of a kind!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

245 Vine Street suite A, Reno, NV (775) 470-5252
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jennifer S

If i could have given Jessica 5 additional stars, i would have done so happily. So very happy with my wedding invitations she helped me design. From start to finish, she was amazing to work with, and when i had to abruptly fire my calligrapher for losing all of my envelopes,... Read More Jessica jumped right in, ordered new envelopes, and printed them for me which i should have just dont from the start because they are so beautiful. Very professional, very talented, and most importantly so very easy to work with.. do yourself a favor, especially if your a dead beat bride like me, and work with Jessica from the Stylish Scribe, you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Marci G

We had ordered Save The Dates and when they came and were all addressed we realized they didn’t say what city/state our wedding was in!! We are having an out of town wedding so this is incredibly important. I immediately got online and and came across Jessica’s shop on Etsy and... Read More fell in LOVE with her designs!! She was easy to keep in touch with and our save the dates came quickly to be able to get them out! We’ve gotten so many great compliments about how beautiful they are! I cannot day enough great things about Jessica, I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Sabrina K

Invitations were beautiful and matched our simple wedding so perfectly. We had so many compliments on them. Jessica is and was very easy to deal with and super accommodating. I had no vision when I walked into the store and she designed an amazing invitation for us that we will... Read More keep forever. Will definitely use again for future invites.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Leigh Anne V

The save the date magnets were beautiful! The quality and colours were very well done. Jessica was easy to work with as I am very picky and made a lot of revisions. I will be sure to use her in the future for my wedding passport invitations.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Ebony W

Jessica at the Stylish Scribe has been one of the best things about planning my destination wedding. She has been responsive to every email, and upbeat during every picture change or color edit! I was so happy to have found her on Esty... I found her on there because she isn't... Read More local for me. But even her being 3 hours behind me and on a completely different coast, she emailed me back every time I had a question. Service: Magnetic Luggage tags for destination save the dates in June 2018. Recommendation: Heck Yes!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Cassi W

I ordered our save the date postcards from The Stylish Scribe. The process was very straight forward. Jessica took my very vague suggestions of what I thought I might want and was able to create something even better than I had imagined. The postcards are gorgeous! The card... Read More stock that was used was even better than I was expecting. I am thrilled with how our save the date cards turned out. I would highly recommend using The Stylish Scribe.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Cierra G

I can't believe how amazing my wedding invitation experience was all thanks to Jessica! I was on a time crunch and everything ran smoothly. Her options were limitless and we designed an amazing invitation together in her office. I can't think The Stylish Scribe enough for their... Read More amazing and efficient work! I will definitely be a future customer.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Siobhan B

I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY WEDDING INVITES FROM STYLISH SCRIBE!! I worked with Jessica on designing my invites and from start to finish she was soooo helpful and responded to emails and phone calls right away. I must have made 50 changes and requests and she was so patient with me and... Read More always made the adjustments, even when I would just turn around and say change it back =p We had some Lake Tahoe cutout charms tied around the invite, and it was such a relief to see that she tied them on the invites already! She went above and beyond for me throughout the whole process and I couldn't be happier with the final product! I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Melissa K

Jessica was so easy to work with. I love our passport destination save the dates. Communication was fast and easy. I definitely recommend The Stylish Scribe.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Alisha C

Jessica, oh Jessica! When I tell five stars does her work no justice. I instantly fell in love with my invitations via email so I already knew that they were going to be beyond amazing in hand. Jessica was an excellent communicator and provided awesome customer service. Thank... Read More you for everything!! I 100% recommend her and The Stylish Scribe for any wedding needs.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Alisha C

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Pam B

We ordered our save the dates through Stylish Scribe and they came out absolutely amazing! Jessica was so lovely to work with and very responsive and organized. She even sent me a sample before mailing out my order to make sure I liked it - free of charge! I also noticed she... Read More gave us a few extra in our first order which was extremely nice and helpful as I ended up messing up a few envelopes :) It turned out I needed to order more and Jessica was once again great to work with, very on top of it and sent me the extra's asap! So happy with how these came out and would definitely use Stylish Scribe again! :)

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Danielle L

Jessica at the Stylish Scribe was wonderful to work with. Communication and follow up was quick and thorough. She worked with me to determine what i wanted, sent me previews so i could review and request revisions. Once we got what i thought i wanted, she sent me a complimentary... Read More sample to review in person which was extremely helpful in my final decision. Whether you are creative and know what you want, or have no clue where to start, Jessica will help you and make it EASY, for a very good price. Turn around of my order was quick as well. I ordered the Rustic style Save The Date boarding pass with sleeve & logo, and the quality was even better in person. Thank you Jessica at The Stylish Scribe for making this so easy for me. Next up, invitations! :) -Danielle

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Amanda B

The Stylish Scribe is fantastic for all your invite, save the date needs! Plus more! She has been wonderful to work with in getting ready for our destination wedding in St. Lucia. She even did a quick turnaround for us on our Save the Dates when we had a deadline to meet for... Read More bookings. I highly recommend her and her team!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Maribeth D

I shopped around for months on Etsy and looked up reviews of several artists. We are having a destination wedding so I wanted something that would really stand out. I stumbled upon the Stylish Scribe and LOVED their pocket invitations for destination weddings. The process was... Read More simple, filled out a form and they contacted me right away with questions for design. I sent things that they previously designed and let them know what features I liked along with colors and what not. We did two rounds of edits to get the design and "look" down and we were SUPER happy with the finished product. Next came the printing and what not. When they were delivered, I was thrilled! They look so professional, the quality, the print - everything looks great! I had them even do the envelopes for mailing and RSVP. Everything looks professional! There was one minor hiccup and honestly, it was MY FAULT. I repeated a line and signed off on it. However, when I contacted them to tweak and fix it, they were SUPER understanding, re-printed them and sent them overnight to me! The service was exceptional and she even didn't mind me texting her ideas! I cant wait to get our programs and other wedding materials designed and printed by them! Every detail is perfect!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Lindsey C

Ordered my save the date from the stylish script and they were perfect! Can't wait to order more stuff!! Excellent prI duct and great service! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Christine B

The customer service at Stylish Scribe is second to none. The response time, design time, and communication is amazing! I got my invitations much quicker than I thought, and none of our guests have stopped raving about them! We did the passport invites, and they turned out... Read More simply amazing.

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Jeanette M

I had the pleasure of working with Jessica to create my beautiful wedding invitations. I love crafting and being able to design my own creations and originally planned on making my wedding invitations. However, I am very happy that I let Jessica and her staff do what they do... Read More best. Working with her was a breeze, from her amazing inviting office space to professionalism I was very impressed. She included both mine and my fiancées ideas, communicated efficiently and met our fast approaching deadline. When the our invitations arrived, I was overjoyed with tears as we opened them. Our invitations were made with careful consideration and attention to detail. These special touches truly matter and we've received many compliments from family and friends! Thank you to The Stylish Scribe, you did an awesome job!!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Kim S

Stylish scribe is amazing! Gorgeous products- and an amazing price! Jessica is so sweet and easy to work with, she will make sure all of your visions turn into realities! She is creative and willing to offer suggestions and ideas to enhance your invites. I am in love with my... Read More invitations and so is everyone else! They are able to create any print products needed for your wedding day and are taking care of all our printing needs the day of with ease. Super responsive to emails and calls and always willing to make anything you want happen. I am so thankful I used Stylish Scribe for my wedding. Thank you Ladies!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Jenny P

We had our destination wedding in Hawaii this February. Jessica did an amazing job on our invitations and was very prompt in getting them to us. We even had to order just a few more a couple months later and it was no problem. Many other places make you order a minimum amount... Read More (i.e. 25 or more), but we were able to order the exact number we needed, which was amazing since we all know invites can add up! Thank you to Jessica and The Stylish Scribe team for contributing to the wedding of our dreams!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Laura B

We wanted our wedding invitations to be elegant, classic, have a luxurious look but most important be UNIQUE!! We started looking on line for examples of boarding passes as invitations and saw so many options. Once we saw the examples of the Stylish Scribe we started to compare... Read More all other companies to them. NOT one stood up and was even close to comparable in design. Honestly, Jessica's designs are beautiful and simple. She has the best customer service and uses high quality paper. As soon as I saw our invitation in person, I couldn't wait to mail them to our guests. They were so stunning and even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I also loved that Jessica was willing to produce two separate versions, one in Enlish and one in Portuguese. Our families live in Brazil and USA so it was important that all of them felt included. So beautiful and great prices!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

The Stylish Scribe exceeded anything I could have imagined. Our invitations were so beautiful and elegant. Jessica took a basic idea and color scheme and turned our invitations into something amazing. I'll definitely want Stylish Scribe to provide all future initiations, holiday... Read More cards and announcements.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Elizabeth G

From the beginning i was nervous about the whole invitations process. My fiance and I had ideas of what we wanted our save the dates and invitations to look like. But we couldn't find a place that could take our ideas and make them come to life. After meeting with Jessica I knew... Read More we had made the right choice. From the design process to the final products everything was perfect and exactly what we were looking for. It was great being able to cordinate everything from Save the Dates to reception items. It all fit perfectly. Jessica and her team made the whole experience so much fun!

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jenny P

Jessica was so helpful through the whole process of customizing our wedding invitations. She worked with me on every detail and showed me proofs or every option. The finished product was so beautiful and I received so many compliments on my invitations! She also helped with my... Read More seating charts and place cards that matched the invitations for an overall theme. She is also making my wedding thank you cards, she really does it all! I would 110% recommend using her services!

Save the date cards and future invitations

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

Fabulous product, excellent service. Will be back for more.

Jessica Nicely

I started the Stylish Scribe after my destination wedding in Cabo in 2008. We love to design custom invitation that matches you wedding theme and location. I love all things paper and sparkle!