Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

26A Atlantic Ave, Lynbrook, NY

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Irina R

We feel so lucky to have found The Sweet Peace bakery to make our wedding cake. The owner, Allison, is one of the nicest people we've met during the whole wedding process. We knew from the moment we sat down with her that this was going to be our wedding cake vendor. She gave us... Read More a huge amount of samples to try, plus extras to take home to our parents AND extras for us to try again later to help us make our decision (everything is so delicious that deciding on the filling and cake was no easy task). Allison also worked with us to get as close as possible to our budgeted cost for our cake without compromising what we envisioned. On our big day the cake looked absolutely STUNNING - it was exactly what we asked for and tasted amazing. I am still hearing from people how much they loved it. We can't wait to eat our 1 year anniversary cake - which they throw in for free and bake separately from the cake so that it doesn't sit out during the entire event! One last thing to mention is that her bakery is 100% nut free - no need to worry about anyone's allergies here :) Thanks so much Sweet Peace for making our cake selection process a breeze! We will definitely be back in the future! You guys rocked it!

Amazing work of art!!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

The Sweet Peace made my vision into an edible peace of art. They are so easy to work with and creative. My daughter was so surprised with her cake. It tasted even better than it looked and that is a big accomplishment because it was just stunning.Having a nut free bakery for my... Read More guests safety was also a very big relief. The cake was so moist and flavorful all the guests raved about it. Looking forward to working with you again soon. It really was a pleasure doing business with you.

one word...DELICIOUS!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Noemi S

This bakery was a real FIND for us since we wanted a different type of wedding cake from the typical wedding cakes. As soon as we tried the cupcakes it was love at first bite!!!! Allison the owner presented us with a variety of her cupcakes that she can create a wedding cake... Read More with and my husband fell in love with her coffee cake and caramel sea salt buttercream frosting!!! ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! We are still eating it almost 3 weeks later!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Patrice H

Our vanilla and salted caramel wedding cake, decorated with our wedding flowers, was beautiful and delicious! Our guests thought so too. I enjoyed working with Allison and would order future cakes from her shop. You will not be disappointed! --Patrice, married 08/08/15

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Shayeeda W

Our wedding cake was so gorgeous, I cried. It was better than what I had imagined. The artistry and creativity that went into it was such a masterpiece. Our theme was Christian Romance - Faith, Hope, Love using the colors true purple and silver. We chose chocolate cake with a... Read More layer of oreo buttercream and a layer of black forest buttercream. So it not only looked great but tasted AMAZING. In fact, my guests liked the cake so much that my husband and I almost didn't get a slice to take home. Even if they did, Allison gave us an anniversary tier as a bonus to take home so we would still be able to enjoy our delicious cake. The cake tasting was very fun and in addition, we got samples to take home, how great is that! Her cake prices are very reasonable and worth every penny. I'm sure glad I booked Allison to make my wedding cake. Oh what Sweet Peace!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Michelle I

I am so happy we found The Sweet Peace! Not only was our wedding cake beautiful and delicious, but the bakery is nut free. As someone who has had food allergies her whole life, it means a lot to find a place that really understands and cares about accommodating food allergies.... Read More Everything they make there is so delicious - our guests couldn’t stop talking about how great the cake was! I would highly recommend The Sweet Peace for occasion cakes - whether you have food allergies or you just want a great, delicious cake!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 briana f

The Sweet Peace made us the MOST BEAUTIFUL cake! People are still talking about it. The ladies are so creative and true visionaries. They took the time to sit with me during the first appointment and really got a feel for what I wanted. I shared with them that I would be getting... Read More married at a rooftop venue in Ling Island City. In an instant, they suggested that I should include some elements of the 59th Street Bridge in my cake. They sketched it on the spot and I fell in love. We added other features as we went and I was so excited about the process. Once the day came and I saw my cake, I was flawed. It was absolutely gorgeous.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Elizabeth F

If I could rate with half stars I'd rate them 4.5. The cake was absolutely delicious and was exactly what I envisioned and more. Allison is a true artist and was so much fun to talk to at our tasting. My one and only minor note is that it was hard to get in touch with them via... Read More e-mail. I was trying to confirm things and it took them quite a while to respond. If you are someone who gets anxious and needs someone to respond quickly, they might not work for you. Otherwise the cake was seriously amazing! Blew everyone away. She listened to all my ideas and morphed the cake into a delicious work of art.

Wedding review

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Mary C

The Sweet Peace created delicious and beautiful cakes for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding in November 2014. Allison and her team provide impeccable service and we would highly recommend them for any event!

Fantastic experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Kelly D

I could not be happier with my wedding cake and cupcake favors that I got from Sweet Peace in Lynbrook, NY! The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing- we got marble cake with Oreo buttercream and grandma's cookies buttercream fillings. The cupcakes were amazing too - we got... Read More cinnamon and funfetti flavors. Everyone raved about cake and cupcakes! On top of everything being beautiful and delicious, the service was fantastic! Allison and her team are extremely nice, professional and fun to work with! I cannot recommend Sweet Peace enough to any bride or even anyone who needs a fantastic cake!

Not only best wedding cake..but best cake ever!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Donna P

Best wedding cake ever! We have baker in family and even they were blown away! I hate fondant icing but theirs is so tasty that I was just eating it off the cake. All high quality ingredients. We were eating cake week later and it was still fresh! The flavors were classic or you... Read More could go fun(we did a maple pancake and oatmeal cookie frosting with chocolate, yellow, and mocha cake). So many people asked for their info so they could order cakes too!

Delicious cake

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Katlyn R

We met with the Sweet Peace about six months before the wedding and we loved them right away. The tasting was awesome; 24 mini cupcakes of different combos! It was delicious and we chose cinnabon for our wedding cake. The wedding cake was beautiful, however I was slightly... Read More bothered because I had a very specific color scheme of cream and blush. I made note of the fact that it said cream and blush on our contract with the Sweet Peace, and some of the sugar flowers on our cake were more bright peach and orange-y. It's really not a big deal, and I'm sure no one noticed but me, but because it was out of our color scheme, it did dampen my love of the wedding cake a little. That being said, Allison (the chef) was great and I would still recommend them.

Our cake was beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 2/18/2014 Margaret R

My name is Margaret. My husband and I were married on January 19th at Bridgeview Yacht Club. We met with Allison about a month before our wedding and she understood what we would like and what we wanted completely. All of my guests keep saying how gorgeous our cake was and how... Read More delicious it was as well. It really was gorgeous and was more than I hoped it would be-- thank you Allison!!!

Cake of our Dreams

Reviewed on 12/06/2013 Patrice L

My husband and I were absolutely floored at how great our experience was at Sweet Peace - it was so different than other places! When we went for our consult, we sat down with Allison herself - the baker! Instead of telling us what she does or wanted to do or handing us a book... Read More of "templates" to choose from, she asked us questions about ourselves and our wedding - the theme, the experience we wanted it to be, our colors. We knew that we were not just another number! She took the time to really understand our vision for our cake and genuinely wanted it to be reflective of us. Of course, her cakes also happen to be heavenly! When we did our tasting, we couldn't even believe how good everything tasted! Choosing Allison and Sweet Peace for our wedding cake was easy. We could have gotten a cake as part of our package from our vendor at no extra cost, but after sitting down with Allison, there was no question in our minds that it was worth going with her!! We have been to so many weddings where the cake was less than stellar and ours was beyond delicious! We got so many compliments on how yummy it was! Thank you Allison and the team at Sweet Peace! Our cake was amazing!!!!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Alexa A

Everyone at the Sweet Peace was so helpful, from the first time we went in there for out cupcake tasting to our visit the day before our wedding. Allyson is such an amazing and down to earth person, she will truly do anything she can to make sure your cake, dessert etc is... Read More absolutley perfect and DELICIOUS. Their mini cupcake tower was a huge hit and we offered 7 flavors to our guests and with the images from Sweet Peace we were able to make a menu for our guests to see. If you are looking for a specialty cake or mini cupcakes at a great price and full flavor definetly visit them.

Can't wait to go back!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Samantha B

I was completely blown away by our wedding cake! It was EXACTLY what I wanted. Also, by far, going to our cake tasting was probably my favorite part of wedding planning. I had a very stressful day and sitting down talking to Allison about her cakes and designs was so much... Read More fun!!!! You can tell she is so entirely passionate about what she does and truly enjoys it!! Can't wait to go back and visit for more cake!!! PS all the guests raved about how delicious the cake was!!

Beautiful cake!

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Melissa P

Allison and her team were so nice and were able to create a truly beautiful wedding cake for us that we were able to design together based on key pieces of our special day. Our tasting was fun and Allison made the experience completely stress free. I loved our wedding cake!!... Read More Thank you so much Allison and Sweet Peace! All should stop in for your wedding or just to grab a mini cupcake – they are delicious!

Wedding Cake and Grooms Cake

Reviewed on 11/18/2011 Jennie F

My wedding cake came out exactly how I wanted! It was fun and super delicious! I sat down with Allison and designed the cake from scratch. I knew I wanted a square cake with polka dots and after she drew out both of our ideas it was perfection! I also got my hubby a grooms cake... Read More which was a huge hit! Allison created a replica of his boat and boy was it awesome! We had many future grooms request a cake after seeing his. Sorry brides! :-) Thank you again!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Theresa D

We went to The Sweet Peace because it is the house bakery for the reception hall we used for our wedding. We met with Allison and she gave us mini cupcake samples of her cake flavors and buttercreams, we even got to take the extras home. Allison is a very sweet person and easy... Read More to work with. Her cake designs are very creative. We chose two different fillings for our wedding cake vanilla cake with oreo buttercream (soo delicious) and canoli buttercream. The wedding cake not only looked beautiful but tasted amazing! We ended up ordering a cake for our rehersal dinner as well, I chose lemon cake with a raspberry preserve filling, it was such a great combination everyone loved it. People told me that the cake was a little too sweet for them, but I prefer it!

Completely Awesome

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Heather M

We got cupcakes because we wanted to have a variety of flavors for our guests. And we got a LOT of flavors - maybe 10 or 12? Well, they were all delicious! I have friends that now stalk this bakery, because they were so good! Allison made us a big black and white cookie cupcake... Read More so that we had something to cut, and that's what's sitting in our freezer waiting for our anniversary! The hundreds of cupcakes we ordered were gone in half an hour, because people couldn't stop trying all the different flavors. It was a great experience and I would work with Sweet Peace again and again! Everything looked beautiful and tasted amazing and we were so happy to have them be a part of our wedding!

Can't complain too much but ...

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Gabby N

The price of the cake was included in our hall rental so I can't be too picky BUT we discussed many many things that just didn't happen. We wanted 2 flavors of cupcakes and only got one and the topper was so poorly done that the venue opted not to put it out for guests.... Read More Generally speaking, just not impressed. The people were very nice but the follow through was sorely lacking.

Sweet Peace = Phenomonal

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Katie W

My guests told me it was the best wedding cake they have ever had. Allison is an artist and an unbelievable chef. They were beautiful cakes and tasted just as amazing. I have since done two other cakes with her. They make you feel like family by the end of the experience. I will... Read More never get a special occasion cake anywhere else!

beyond delicious & amazing

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Jen p

Allison @ the sweet peace is a genius. She took my minimal ideas and creative a visually spectacular and amazingly delicious masterpiece. For someone who does not eat that much cake, i COULD not stop eating it. and neither could any of our guests!! people are still talking about... Read More our cake!! I cannot wait to go back there for more treats, because everything we tried there was AMAZING.

Cake tasted good, but....

Reviewed on 6/21/2011 Stephanie N

We did not get what we discussed. I ordered alot of detail and got an amaturer-ish version of what we discussed. I would not recommend. Nice employees, but customer service is not professional. Never returned calls or emails.

Amazing Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 3/29/2011 Elizabeth D

We were so lucky to have an amazing wedding cake made by Alli at The Sweet Peace. Working off of only a tiny picture that I provided, Alli was able to create the cake we dreamed of! Not only was it beautifully designed but it tasted fantastic - people were raving for weeks... Read More after the wedding about how good the cake was! We had specific and unusual requests for the cake flavor and I feared that we would not be able to find someone who would create this cake. However, as soon as we told Alli our idea she quickly agreed to make it and it came out perfect-exactly what we wanted! Although Alli has mastered the traditional and classic, she seems to be up for any challenge and will work hard to create any design or flavor - no matter how unusual! Alli was a pleasure to work with and made us feel comfortable from the first time we met for the tasting through to the wedding. As a bride it was a huge relief to be working with a wedding vendor who you never had to worry about. We knew from the beginning that Alli would be on-time, professional and deliver as promised - which she did! We were so impressed by Alli that we've actually continued to get cakes from her for events since the wedding - bridal showers, birthdays, baby showers etc etc. I can't recommend her enough - only good things to say!

Start a Conversation!