The Sweet Peace Specialty Cakes

Lynbrook, NY

As seen on NBC's Today

Getting the cake of your dreams is easy...cutting is the hard part! We cater to any dietary requirements and a variety of allergies. If you are hosting an extravagant affair or just a few friends, allow us to cater your every wish.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

26A Atlantic Ave, Lynbrook, NY

one word...DELICIOUS!!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Noemi S

This bakery was a real FIND for us since we wanted a different type of wedding cake from the typical wedding cakes. As soon as we tried the cupcakes it was love at first bite!!!! Allison the owner presented us with a variety of her cupcakes that she can create a wedding cake... Read More with and my husband fell in love with her coffee cake and caramel sea salt buttercream frosting!!! ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!! We are still eating it almost 3 weeks later!!!

Beautiful cake!

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Melissa P

Allison and her team were so nice and were able to create a truly beautiful wedding cake for us that we were able to design together based on key pieces of our special day. Our tasting was fun and Allison made the experience completely stress free. I loved our wedding cake!!... Read More Thank you so much Allison and Sweet Peace! All should stop in for your wedding or just to grab a mini cupcake – they are delicious!

Sweet Peace = Phenomonal

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Katie W

My guests told me it was the best wedding cake they have ever had. Allison is an artist and an unbelievable chef. They were beautiful cakes and tasted just as amazing. I have since done two other cakes with her. They make you feel like family by the end of the experience. I will... Read More never get a special occasion cake anywhere else!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 briana f

The Sweet Peace made us the MOST BEAUTIFUL cake! People are still talking about it. The ladies are so creative and true visionaries. They took the time to sit with me during the first appointment and really got a feel for what I wanted. I shared with them that I would be getting... Read More married at a rooftop venue in Ling Island City. In an instant, they suggested that I should include some elements of the 59th Street Bridge in my cake. They sketched it on the spot and I fell in love. We added other features as we went and I was so excited about the process. Once the day came and I saw my cake, I was flawed. It was absolutely gorgeous.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Elizabeth F

If I could rate with half stars I'd rate them 4.5. The cake was absolutely delicious and was exactly what I envisioned and more. Allison is a true artist and was so much fun to talk to at our tasting. My one and only minor note is that it was hard to get in touch with them via... Read More e-mail. I was trying to confirm things and it took them quite a while to respond. If you are someone who gets anxious and needs someone to respond quickly, they might not work for you. Otherwise the cake was seriously amazing! Blew everyone away. She listened to all my ideas and morphed the cake into a delicious work of art.

Wedding review

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Mary C

The Sweet Peace created delicious and beautiful cakes for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding in November 2014. Allison and her team provide impeccable service and we would highly recommend them for any event!

Not only best wedding cake..but best cake ever!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Donna P

Best wedding cake ever! We have baker in family and even they were blown away! I hate fondant icing but theirs is so tasty that I was just eating it off the cake. All high quality ingredients. We were eating cake week later and it was still fresh! The flavors were classic or you... Read More could go fun(we did a maple pancake and oatmeal cookie frosting with chocolate, yellow, and mocha cake). So many people asked for their info so they could order cakes too!