The sweet centerpiece for your special day...

From frosting to fondant, from traditional to topsy-turvy... we can create the cake of your dreams for your special day! The SweetSpot Bakehouse is the premier cake shop in the Whitewater area. We offer delivery to Madison, Milwaukee, Rockford, and beyond! Our award-winning cake decorator is ready to help you design the cake of your dreams. And we promise that your cake will not only be beautiful beyond your dreams, but it will taste amazing too! We specialize in custom cakes, sculpted groom's cakes, cupcakes, gluten-free pastries, and mini desserts.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

1185 W Main St, Whitewater, WI South-Eastern WI and Northern IL (262) 473-5080

Delicious wedding cupcakes

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Erin S

I would highly recommend The Sweetspot for wedding cupcakes/cake. We had cupcakes at our wedding, and they were the most amazing cupcakes I have ever had. My guests absolutely loved them. Not only did they taste great, but they were also very reasonably priced.

Would Recommend

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 Kim V

The SweetSpot in Whitewater provided cupcakes for our wedding. They were moist & delicious & beautifully decorated. The baker, Karen, coordinated drop off directly with our venue, which was nice. Their prices were pretty reasonable compared to bakers in the Madison area,... Read More which is where we initially began looking for a baker.

Karen is creative!

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Jessica M

Our cake was delicious! We wanted something very simple and she delivered. What REALLY sold me was the groom's cake she did for our rehearsal dinner. She was able to replicate a football helmet. I seriously think our cake got more attention than we did! I was beyond pleased... Read More with the end result.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Kellie R

We provided a picture to create our wedding cake/cupcakes and they were perfect! We also received many compliments on how delicious they were. :)

2016-11-16T14:22:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and kind words! We love being able to make beautiful displays, but it means even more to hear that it was delicious! Best wishes!

UNBELIEVABLE

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Kelli B

Karen is amazing. The cake, cupcakes and mini cakes arranged as a cemetery was PERFECT for our Halloween wedding. Her vision of our event was more than we could ever imagine. The taste of the frosting, filling and cake was as amazing as the design.

Best cake I've ever had!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Elizabeth S

My husband went to school in Whitewater, and was the first to brag about The Sweet Spot....and he doesn't even like sweets! They are that amazing! Karen worked with us to keep the cost down and make sure the flavor was out of this world. It has been over a month, and we are... Read More still getting compliments from our guests over how amazing the cake was :) We can't wait for our anniversary cake!

Beautiful and Delicious

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Marie P

My husband and I had been going to this coffee shop and bakery since we began dating, and we absolutely love them. So we knew we wanted to go to them for our cake. They were so kind to us and did exactly what we asked and the cake was beyond delicious and priced much more... Read More reasonably than we anticipated. The most amazing part, was that with the price of our cake, we got a free 1 year anniversary top-tier replica cake that she would make fresh for us so we didn't have to worry about freezing it. This took away the hassle of trying to figure out whether or not to get a sheet cake as well since the whole cake could get cut. Our cake fed all of our guests (125) so we did not have to pay extra for a sheet cake. Overall, wonderful bakers, beautiful cake, and absolutely delicious. We would recommend the SweetSpot to everyone.

Karen

Karen has worked in a variety of small bakeries, grocery stores, and large bakeries in Texas, Minnesota, and Wisconsin before she settled down in Whitewater. Karen’s talents spurred the opening of The SweetSpot Bakehouse and her cakes are in high-demand by clients in Wisconsin and Illinois. Karen has received numerous awards for her decorating skills and has been featured in Cake Decorating Magazine for her designs. When she’s not creating the perfect cake, Karen enjoys spending time with her family and traveling while searching for new ideas and inspirations for future desserts and cakes.