Elegant. Unique. Unforgettable.

Constructed in 1928 and restored to its Art Deco splendor, the historic Thaxton building is unsurpassed in elegance. This unique, multi-level space is perfect for your intimate function. Our opulent surroundings and superior service are sure to make your day one that is not forgotten.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Museum, Historic Venue

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

1009 Olive Street, St. Louis, MO

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

My wife and I had our wedding reception here, and it was as phenomenal as expected! We love the staff; everyone is accommodating and helpful, from the planning to the night of. We could plan the night a million times and I don't think we'd ever think of choosing another place... Read More because of the people and its decor. In fact, I had a birthday bash last year at The Thaxton and the wedding reception still felt fancy and special as ever! Plus, every guest has raved about it!!! The Thaxton is definitely LGBT friendly, too. I'm a lesbian transgender woman - so I'm part of two of those letters - and I have never felt uncomfortable or unwelcome. I've felt the nothing but positivity and therefore find the staff simply wonderful! Basically, The Thaxton is wonderfully run and the pictures show how amazing its flare and style are. If your guest list fits, I can't imagine anyone ever having a bad experience it. A+ and a million stars for The Thaxton!!! <3

2016-06-09T12:40:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking to time to share your experience! We are beyond honored that you chose The Thaxton more than once for such special events. Much gratitude!

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

It's hard to believe all of the good reviews that you read about the Thaxton when you are doing a venue search. We just had our wedding last night. Peter, Kim and Mad Dog run an unbelievable venue. Even without their hospitality the venue itself is elegant, unique and brings a... Read More completely different atmosphere than typical weddings. But what makes this absolutely stunning and gorgeous location for a wedding even better is are the staff that make the evening an easy, stress free moment for the Bride and Groom. Peter is wonderful leading up to the event, providing ideas and insights to what works well at the Thaxton. Anything from music to perfect picture locations. Once your evening is underway both Peter and Mad Dog make sure you and you Bride/Groom want for nothing. Mad Dog will usher you through the night with a calm and collective attitude. You will be able to enjoy yourself and not have to worry about anything. If there Is ANY downside to the venue, it is that you'll be to busy taking pictures with your bride/groom and not downstairs in the lounge after the reception dinner. The lounge is only something I can describe as a scene out of a Tim Burton's Batman Movie, and is easily my most favorite part of the venue. If I could only make one recommendation is that you start your event early, and end it late. It is truly a once in a lifetime experience if you are considering this location for a wedding venue. If this is even a "maybe" on your list you have to see peter and get the tour. Thank you Peter, Kim and Mad Dog for such and unforgettable evening.

2016-04-05T09:13:11 Response from the vendor

We are humbled and thankful that you think so highly of us. And of course, we LOVE to hear it! Words can not express our gratitude for your review. Thank you much.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Megan K

My husband and I got married at The Thaxton in 2010. Of all the venues we considered, it was by far the most beautiful and unique and we knew instantly it was the perfect place for us. Planning our wedding here could not have been easier or less stressful. Our wedding ceremony... Read More was beautiful, and the reception was the best celebration that we could have imagined. After all this time, we still have wedding guests that tell us that our wedding was one of the best they have ever been to. We knew it would be one of our most memorable days, but we are so happy to know that it is also such a great memory for the people we love.

2015-10-30T09:23:34 Response from the vendor

That is so touching! We are truly honored that you have such fond memories of The Thaxton. Thank you so much for the review.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Nicole G

My husband found this and one other venue (which happened to be the #1 rated location on Wedding Wire) to review for our wedding, and we knew from the second Peter met us at the door of The Thaxton, this was where we needed to have our reception. This venue is absolutely... Read More beautiful and Peter and Kim were so accommodating and wonderful. A bonus is that The Thaxton is already so beautifully decorated, it's not really necessary to go overboard on any additional decorations. We had around 160 guests and used all four floors of the venue, which made for an interesting experience and also gave the older guests more quiet spaces to enjoy the evening. Not only that, but I was a little overwhelmed when it came to picking other vendors for our various needs and Peter totally came through with some fantastic recommendations. Kim was lovely to work with and extremely calm throughout the set up and evening of the event... she made me feel sane. And last, but definitely not least, we had the wonderful Mad Dog helping us through the night of the reception. He kept us on track, provided fantastic advice and suggestions, and he helped us expertly dodge through the crowd of well-wishers as we moved from cutting the cake, to our first dance, to partying the night away in the Speakeasy. Mad Dog made sure we had fun! I cannot recommend any other venue more than I do The Thaxton, for any event!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Brian Z

The Thaxton is an amazing place to have a wedding! The decor and ambiance are incredible and really adds to the wedding vibe. Peter made sure everything went off without a hitch and Mad Dog was always there to make sure my wife and I were taken care of and stress free. They... Read More kept the flow going smooth all night. It was so fun!!! Thank you for helping us have such an incredible wedding!!!

2016-05-02T20:00:54 Response from the vendor

That is amazing! Thanks for your review and for choosing The Thaxton!

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Kristen P

Our wedding was as beautiful as the decor of this building. When I was looking for a wedding venue, all I knew is that I wanted it to be unique and this place fulfilled every expectation I had and more. Peter, Terry (Mad Dog), and the rest of the staff were amazing, attentive... Read More and very supportive of my crazy ideas. They took everything that I had in mind, which consisted of burlesque performers, circus acts, and ballerinas and made it all into a reality. Also, knowing I was very persistent on keeping to a timed schedule, made sure that everything ran smoothly and that my guests were always entertained and taken care of. A truly incredible experience that I wish I could relive every day. This place is a hidden gem in St. Louis that everyone should at least visit just to bask in how stunning the building and the artwork is. Any event here would be truly one to remember.

2016-02-22T16:19:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing such a creative and beautiful wedding with us! We appreciate your review.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Megan B

Amazing!

2015-10-30T09:27:52 Response from the vendor

Yipee!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lauren M

My husband and I got married here in March of 2013. From the minute I stepped into the door to check the place out to clean up after the wedding every single aspect was taken care of! I didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to my venue and coordination the day of my... Read More ceremony. Peter was really the BEST thing a bride could ask for. It truly is a gorgeous place and we still get compliments to this day over a year later!

2015-10-30T09:27:26 Response from the vendor

Yay! A stress free wedding is a thing of beauty. Many thanks for your review!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Nicole E

Amazing. Absolutely stunning building. Absolutely incredible staff. We had our rehearsal dinner here and we could not have had a better experience, it was perfect. From the moment I saw the space, my jaw dropped, they did an incredible job. I met with Peter and from the... Read More beginning he was kind, accommodating and interesting ;-). He met with the moms and I first and then again with Kevin and I months later. He made it affordable for us to have my dream rehearsal dinner! The food was soooo good and all made upstairs, the croissants were fresh made and there is such a beautiful pride about where they get their ingredients and how it is made. Props to the Chef. Peter let us come early to the event to shoot some photos. The Lemon Drop (that I was hand delivered during our little photo session) was the best I've ever had! After the event, we had forgotten our parents' gifts and Peter was efficient the next day to come downtown and make sure we had the gifts for our wedding day. We had an open bar, then dinner upstairs an then open bar again until 9:30 when the rest of our guests and public guests were then invited. Our guests came earlier than9:30 (they were excited!) and Peter was kind enough to let a few of them in before the open bar was over. We were lucky enough to have Miss Jubilee and her band sing live... OMG, it was incredible! Everyone was having a blast dancing and laughing. It was so great. I cannot say enough about this gorgeous venue, or the beautiful hearts of Peter and his partner Kim. When it was time for me to go home and attempt sleep, I was SOOO sad to leave, (though a lot of our guests stayed.) We had a lovely heart to heart with Peter and his kindness, again reminded me of why we will DEFINITELY be having an event here in the future. We will have to come up with some excuse, because it was well worth it! If you are thinking of this venue. Do it. Absolutely do it. Thank you Peter and Kim! Weeeee! Photos to come!

2015-10-19T21:47:14 Response from the vendor

Wow. Thank you, beautiful girl, a million times, for your kind and heartfelt words! We look forward to your return! And your photos!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Ann G

Just had our wedding here, so wanted to review while it was all fresh in our minds. Of all the choices we made for our wedding, booking the Thaxton for our reception was the easiest and best! Kim was our main contact, and she answered (tons) of emails about big things and... Read More little things, and even thought of details that we hadn't. Kim, Peter, Mad Dog, and the Thaxton staff made sure the night went smoothly. Mad Dog directed us during the reception, letting us know what was going on without stressing out so we could actually ENJOY being with our guests! The venue is beautiful and unique and FUN and our guests raved about it during and afterward. Truly a unique space with unique people. You won't regret choosing the Thaxton!

2015-09-26T10:05:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the very kind words. And we are so happy to know you are pleased with your decision to book the The Thaxton for your wedding day!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015

A Perfect Decision!!! My husband and I were looking for a venue to host a second reception for our son and his new bride. We wanted a place that was a fun, but very unique atmosphere to entertain our many out of town guests. I also wanted a venue that allowed Butler's Pantry... Read More (our favorite caterer) to cater our event. We found that and more in The Thaxton! Kim and Peter were hands on during all the planning and the night of the event and things went off without a hitch! Their in-house DJ was fabulous, Kim and Peter felt like family and made sure everything was perfect!!! Having our event at The Thaxton was indeed "A Perfect Decision"!!! We want to say Thank You in every way! Lori & Ken

2015-09-10T10:36:28 Response from the vendor

It was an honor and a pleasure. Many, many thanks for choosing The Thaxton!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Alyssa S

We absolutely love the style of the The Thaxton Building! Unfortunately, our guest list was a little large for the venue, so, we made a great decision to host our rehearsal dinner at The Thaxton Building. Our guests were amazed by the space as well as the delicious food and... Read More drinks. We felt the evening worked out so well in that guests mingled in the Speak Easy area, came upstairs to enjoy dinner, and then returned to the Speak Easy space to continue the fun into the night. The staff was so friendly and easy to work with including Kim, Peter, and "Mad Dog." We would highly recommend The Thaxton for your Wedding!

2015-09-08T16:32:22 Response from the vendor

We are so thrilled to have been part of wedding celebrations! Many thanks for the review and recommendation.

Reviewed on 5/12/2015

We hosted The Night Before rehearsal party for our son and soon-to-be daughter-in-law's wedding in May, 2015. From the very beginning, we had a clear idea of the type of experience we wanted to create for our guests. Peter and his staff met our high expectations and we were... Read More thrilled with every aspect of the party. Our guests loved it all, especially the food (catered in house by Chef Pierre) and the fabulous, meticulously-restored decor. We received countless compliments and thanks for such a perfect kick-off for the wedding weekend.

2015-05-18T10:53:07 Response from the vendor

That is quite lovely to hear! Thank you for the kind review!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015

My Husband (as of 5 days ago!) and I attended a NYE party/surprise wedding at the Thaxton two years ago. It was my first time in St. Louis and I was blown away by the venue. The food was amazing, the ambiance was perfect... the architecture of the building was SO impressive. I... Read More loved it! Fast forward a few years and it was our turn to plan a wedding. We tried really hard to avoid the Thaxton because we didn't want to "copy" our friends. I searched high and low for the perfect venue that would satisfy what I was looking for and I just couldn't. There is NOTHING like the Thaxton! We caved, and booked it anyway! :) Kim was AMAZING to work with. It was easy & stress free. Not only is Kim super sweet & friendly, but her response time is ridiculously fast which made planning SO easy. She stayed on top of things so I didn't have to. On the day of, I really cannot say enough good things about the entire staff. I have received compliment after compliment about our wedding, the quality of the food & decor, and the friendliness of everyone we encountered that night. The layout of this building really caters to an intimate setting without feeling suffocating. It's beautiful and there are so many different levels and areas for guests to find a place to get comfortable. We also worked with DJ Matt Pruett who is very familiar with working with the Thaxton. He worked closely with us on our style and personality so the music flowed perfectly with what we had envisioned for our night. A large chunk of our guest list was from Texas & the East Coast. But even a lot of our St. Louis guests couldn't believe they had never seen this place. Our guests were in awe of the uniqueness of this venue. If you are looking to impress your guests, you will absolutely accomplish that with the Thaxton. I really couldn't have imagined a more picture perfect wedding and we have the Thaxton to thank for it! For a Bride that's looking for a venue that speaks for itself.... this is it. I can't think of a single thing that went wrong (during planning or the actual wedding evening) or anything that I would even attempt to change. It really was perfect :) The pictures you see are awesome, but they don't do this venue justice. Go check it out for yourself!

2015-05-08T13:46:38 Response from the vendor

Wow. We are speechless and proud! Thank you for such a nice review. The pleasure was all ours!

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Stephanie P

My daughter and son-in-law chose The Thaxton for their special day. The art deco decor of The Thaxton is outstanding and was like stepping back in time. Our guests raved about how unique the venue was. The wedding couple live out of town and it could have been very difficult... Read More to coordinate the event, but Peter made it so easy from beginning to end. He was very calm and confident that the day would be perfect and made us feel the same. He was amazing to work with and a consummate professional. He was kind, reassuring and paid attention to even the most minute detail. The wedding ceremony was perfect and the transition of the room to the reception went without a hitch. Kim and Terry "mad dog" were also there to make sure everything went well. We could not have been more pleased and would recommend this venue for anyone wanting a unique wedding experience.

2015-03-04T14:04:58 Response from the vendor

It was an honor and a pleasure. Thank you for the review!

Great experience all around

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Rachel P

I had my wedding at the Thaxton in September 2014. When looking for a venue, I wanted something that looked really cool on its own and wouldn't need a ton of decorations, could host both ceremony and reception, and that had fantastic food and an in-house caterer. I found... Read More everything I was looking for here! We received so many wonderful compliments from our wedding guests about the food, service, and overall experience. Everybody loved the venue and I had a great experience working with the Thaxton's staff. Highly recommended.

2015-03-04T14:03:16 Response from the vendor

Yay!! We are so pleased you were pleased! We very much appreciate you taking the time to share your experience here.

Unique Wedding Experience

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Jennifer S

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at The Thaxton in October of 2014. We were looking for a unique venue that was different from the normal cookie-cutter banquet hall and had a very intimate feel, and after researching different venues in STL The Thaxton... Read More really stood above the rest. It is such a great space for a reception, but was also a beautiful setting for the ceremony (We had about 100 people and the space didn't feel too crowded or too empty). Throughout the planning and all the way up until the party was over, the staff (specifically Peter) was very accommodating to ensure we got everything we wanted, and that everything ran smoothly. Our guests are still raving about The Thaxton and how unique and great the wedding was. From the service, to the ambience, to the food (we used their in-house chef Chef Pierre), to their moonshine cocktails, and the DJ (I highly suggest using their recommended DJ, DJ Uptown), my husband and I could not be happier with how the day turned out!

2015-03-04T14:01:37 Response from the vendor

Wow! That is such great news! Thank you for taking the time to review us.

A throwback in time...in a great way.

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Terri F

Think back to when events were glamorous; when a person's word was good and true - if they say they'll handle something - they do - no need to worry; when people cared a lot about the service they provided...well, step into the time capsule of the incredibly beautiful... Read More THAXTON. Not only are you getting one of the most amazing venues in St. Louis - seriously, it's gorgeous!!! - but you are also getting a staff that is equally amazing. They make planning a wedding easy. Their chef rocks - I could eat my way out of a tub of his gnocchi. Peter and Kim are great to work with, and there are no words to describe the talent and patience that Terry "Mad Dog" possesses...that staff is truly the best. Don't hesitate to book the THAXTON for your wedding; I promise you won't regret it, in fact, you'll be elated and proud of yourself for making such a smart decision. Wishing you stress free planning, and fabulous nuptials.

2014-10-30T11:10:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you. Thank you. And THANK YOU!!! We love it! Thank you again!

Spectacular service from beginning to end!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Lacey B

I simply do not have the words to describe how wonderful this venue was! From my very first email to Kim until the very last dance at our reception, everything was outstanding. We had the 25$ per person open bar and went with a cocktail style reception where we served 3 or 4... Read More appetizers to our guests in addition to having a couple of food stations set up. Both the food and bar service got stellar reviews from our guests! Another major plus here was the personal service my mother and mother in law recieved. Both Kim and Peter saw to it that the moms did as little work as possible so they could actually enjoy the party! Terry " Mad Dog", was also incredibly nice and helpful. My glass was never empty at the reception and he did an amazing job moving the crowd and getting their attention when needed. All of our guests remarked on how beautiful and unique the space was but also on how warm and accomodating everyone there was. It was obvious how important it was for the staff at the Thaxton for all of our guests to have a good time and I assure you, they all did! I highly recommend this venue if you want an elegant AND fun place to throw one hell of a nice party! The price is right for the service and your guests will talk about it for a long time!

2014-09-30T09:05:45 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure to work with you and serve you and guests! A million "thank you's" for taking the time to share your experience!!

Unique Venue. Professional Staff. GREAT Bar!

Reviewed on 7/11/2014

My wife and I have an ardor for historic preservation and alternative spaces in the St. Louis area. We knew we wanted our reception someplace historic yet offering a unique and lively atmosphere; a venue that would would wow even the most seasoned St. Louis veteran. The... Read More Thaxton delivered on all fronts! Kim and Peter were consummate professionals and great communicators from day one. Everything was transparent and well organized and our event went off without a hitch. Mad Dog kept the night flowing along and generously assisted our older guests navigating three glorious floors of action. The bartenders provided outstanding service and the elegant glassware filled with deceptively potent moonshine cocktails kept the party going all night! Overall, we were very satisfied with our reception experience at the Thaxton and would recommend it to others without hesitation.

2014-09-30T08:50:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Mr. Butz, for your kind and eloquent words! We are honored.

Wonderful and unforgettable reception

Reviewed on 8/11/2014

The Thaxton was everything I hoped it would be as a wedding venue for our unique wedding reception. We had very specifics requirements (halal caterer, accommodating a tight budget, needing to finalize details only a few months and weeks ahead of time) and Peter and the Thaxton... Read More staff were incredible. We only had the wedding reception there (instead of both ceremony and reception) as we needed to do a quick and intimate ceremony upon my husband's arrival to Connecticut where we live - we booked the venue for the reception at the Thaxton a year in advance in order to have this wonderful place to celebrate with our family. St. Louis is my hometown and I wanted the event to celebrate the history and culture of the city. The venue is gorgeous - great lighting, vintage Art Deco feel and just the right setting for a group of 50-60 people attending our event. We had the meet and greet, dinner, and dancing over a four hour period from 7-11 p.m. As the Thaxton is one of the few venues to allow for outside caterers, we were able to work with The Vine, a Mediterranean/Lebanese restaurant off of Grand Ave that offers halal menu choices. The Thaxton was able to provide servers for the buffet. Peter even accommodated for the fact that we chose not to have alcohol served and opted instead for non-traditional drink items. The tableware, the linens, the recommendations for the florist and a few other featured vendors were exactly the right choices for our event. To sum up, with a few adjectives - accommodating, elegant, memorable, Art Deco, and intimate.

2014-08-12T11:31:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others. It was a pleasure to serve you and your guests.

Our Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 7/08/2014

I can’t say one negative thing about this venue! My husband and I had our wedding reception here a few months ago and all of our guests are still buzzing about how much fun they had. We both knew the first time we met with Peter and took a tour of the Thaxton, that this was... Read More the place for our special day. The building is both unique and timeless and the Art Deco décor is absolutely beautiful and glamorous. We both wanted something different than the typical ballroom reception, and this was definitely the right choice! We still included all the typical traditions (cake cutting, garter/ bouquet tosses/ first dances) yet our wedding felt like one big party instead of a stuffy affair. We worked with Peter who was both incredibly knowledgeable about the entire wedding process and accommodating to all of our special requests . He was always quick to respond and his years of event planning really helped us with any of our questions, especially concerning the timeline of the evening. He also worked well and communicated with all of our vendors and everything came together perfectly! We truly felt like we were working with a friend that really cared about making our big day perfect. The night of our wedding went off without a hitch. Peter even made sure that my husband and I took some alone time to be able to sit back, relax, and take in our special day. Both he and Terry (Mad Dog) were very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed throughout the evening (and that our drinks were never empty). Terry was always there and ready to take us up and down the elevator to the various parties that seemed to be happening on every level of the building. He also made sure to accompany my grandparents and other elderly guest, so they did not have to use the stairs at all. We loved the DJ that Peter recommended (DJ Uptown). The bottom floor was a HUGE dance party all night long and the bartenders kept the drinks flowing. Still a few months later, I am still getting complements from our guests that “our wedding was the most fun I have ever had at a reception”. A BIG thanks to Peter and Kim and all of the other staff at the Thaxton for throwing us the wedding of our dreams, we will remember it always! 

2014-07-09T20:01:51 Response from the vendor

There is no nicer compliment than your kind words and time spent writing a review! Many, many thanks!!

Gorgeous Venue, Great Service!

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Shannon P

My husband and I were recently married at the Thaxton Building and couldn't be happier. We were looking for a unique space that was perfect for a wedding of about 100 people, and the Thaxton fit the bill. The price was at the upper end of our budget, but for the quality of... Read More service, it was completely worth it. We worked with Peter leading up to the wedding, who was very laid back and helped make all our plans work. The day of the wedding, he and Kim were present and completely on the ball. It rained right before our ceremony, making things a little hectic in getting me and my bridal party there, but Peter was able to make suggestions and get everything back on track so the ceremony could start on time. The staff hustled in flipping the rooms for dinner and set everything up perfectly. Bartenders were also fantastic and guests loved the music from the DJ they recommended. Staff was friendly and warm to not only us, but our guests throughout the night. I loved that we had access to all levels of the building for pictures- there are so many amazing photo opportunities inside and out. We just got our proofs back, and are thrilled with how everything looked. The Thaxton was perfect for us, and I couldn't imagine having booked any other venue. Very happy.

2014-06-25T09:50:52 Response from the vendor

Nothing makes us happier than to know you are pleased! Your review is very much appreciated! Thank you for taking the time to share.

A Beautiful Destination

Reviewed on 5/28/2014 Susan G

I knew from the word "Go" that I wanted to host my wedding ceremony and reception at The Thaxton. The staff of this beautiful Art Deco style building was very welcoming and helpful. This venue books up fast so plan ahead. Most of the things I needed to take care of for the big... Read More day was handled in-house at the Thaxton. Such as linens, catering but most of all the elegance of the venue itself allowed me to scale back on decorating, the venue as it stands took away the need for most of that. The other details like catering werr handled by Peter. He took charge in taking the ideas and vendors I provided and helping sculpt it into a perfect day. The small staff of The Thaxton took all the work of the day on and let my family and myself relax and enjoy instead of working and orchestrating the day. The house caterer, Chef Pierre, provided and choice menu for our meat eating as well as vegetarian guests. I appreciated the fact that such a grand meal can have such a small footprint, the food was locally grown and sourced. Some even on the roof of The Thaxton itself. This was a perfect venue for my 100 guests. Also they were able to accommodate my elderly and disabled guests with their elevator. Making the entire venue accessible to my guests. Highly recommended for a lavish wedding or a small banquet, The Thaxton will accommodate everyone in perfection. Highly recommended! !

2014-06-17T16:23:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a beautiful review and recommendation. It means the world to us!!

Absolutely wonderful in every way imaginable!

Reviewed on 5/18/2014

My wife and I got married here last month and we could not be more pleased. Peter and Kim were more than just there, they went above and beyond in every facet to ensure that we were happy, enjoyed everything, and had nothing to worry about. They made it so easy and hassle free... Read More for us; because we had a short window from the time in December when we found the Thaxton, until we were happily married on April 19th. They were able to take our vision mainly though our emails, voicemails, and phone conversations (because we are both very busy) and created a ceremony, dinner, and reception that blew our expectations out of the water. Mad Dog was one of the most helpful MC's, as Peter had told us it will fly by and it did. And again, my compliments to the chef! They have an in-house chef that locally sources everything for your meal that we are still getting compliments on. Plain and simple, this is where you want to get married. You can not find a better venue, more helpful staff, and value all wrapped up into one. There is a lot of planning that goes on for a wedding and Peter and Kim can handle 2/3's of it for you and guide/direct you to everything else you need. This was the best experience that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

2014-06-17T16:18:19 Response from the vendor

It was an honor and a pleasure to provide the excellent service! Thank you for your review!!