Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

Tahoe City, CA (916) 339-7099

Wedding Photo Booth

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Sarah B

Expensive, but high quality photos!

Great!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Nicole B

The photo booth was elegant and complimented our venue. Everyone had so much fun, it seemed like the booth was busy all night. The photo booth guest book made for a very fun morning after, relaxing with my hubby and looking at the photos and sweet things people wrote. It will be... Read More a wonderful and lasting memory.

Fun wedding idea

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Melissa B

We worked with Dawn through the San Francisco branch of The Traveling PhotoBooth and were so pleased with how happy our guests were after our wedding. After comparing this company to many other we saw the difference in quality in their photos and were sold. Our guest book was a... Read More provided book of each photo strip with signatures and fun notes from our guests. Everyone had such a great time posing with props and loved having a choice of what kind of photo (retro, sepia, black and white, or colored) pictures to take home. All of this with a custom branding with our names and wedding date was the perfect way to change up the traditional cocktail hour. I would suggest anyone looking for a great and fairly priced photo booth check them out! You won't be disappointed

So much fun hit of the party

Reviewed on 11/25/2012 Tina B

Debbie was great to work with. If I had this all to do over this would be the first thing that I booked. So much fun and the guest book is just the best thing that I got to remember the fun everyone had.

Best Idea Ever!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Michelle W

My husband and I got so many compliments on how much fun this was! I first saw an ad in a local magazine for it and I knew I had to check this out. I med Deb and Jeff at the Grand Island Mansion/Ryde Hotel Wedding Faire where they had their booth and my husband, mom, maid of... Read More honor, and aunt all got to take some sample pics and I was sold! We opted to get the guestbook as well and we love it. Guests can sign and write notes to you next to their photo strip. Its a great way to collect memories. Its also hilarious as the night goes on and you see pictures of random guests. We had a lot of "how did they end up in there?" pictures in our book. :) I also got "stuck" in the booth for awhile as guests saw me in there and it was a nice way for people to take pictures with the bride. Definetly do this! You will not be sorry. (And don't be fooled by other photobooths. I have used other booths at weddings and the quality and service of TTPB is FAR superior than other/cheaper photobooths.)

The best thing I could have done!

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Megan G

When it came to planning my wedding, my husband and I had one important detail in mind; to make sure everyone who attended our wedding had a blast! We didn't want our wedding to be one that no one remembered or where people left early because things got boring. We knew from the... Read More beginning that we waned a photo booth. I had seen plenty of pictures from other weddings and thought it was just an awesome idea! After researching local photo booths for months, I found The Traveling Photo Booth Company at a wedding expo in Sacramento. They were among the 11 other photo booth companies there. Meeting the hosts and testing out the photo booth almost sold me, but then I took a look at their price list and was completely blown away! The Traveling Photo Booth had such great quality pictures and the vintage look of original booths from when I was a child and to top it off the prices were excellent! I took the info home to my husband and a few weeks later booked them by using their super user friendly website and even made payment through the website as well. The Traveling Photo Booth Company had tons of options from color tones, adding props and they even added in a free guest book that the copies of my guests pictures could go in for an awesome keepsake! To top it off the customer service I received was outstanding! They set up the photo booth with out making a sound a few hours before my guests showed up and the attendant stayed there and waited until 7pm when I had designated my rental time to begin. I thought for sure I would be charged extra to have idle time with the booth, but to my surprise there was no extra cost! This is a wedding planning dream! The attendant had a great personality and was very professional. Deb, the owner was great to work with as well! My guest still talk about how awesome our wedding was and I see the photo booth pictures on everyones facebook profiles and refrigerators! I highly recommend using The Traveling Photo Booth Company for your up coming wedding!

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Sarah R

At first my dad and husband were totally reluctant that I booked a photo booth for our wedding. However it was SUCH a hit at our wedding. My dad and his 5 siblings were in their taking pictures all night. It added a fun and personal touch to our wedding. Deb was there all... Read More night and she was professional, sweet and helpful. We actually ended up extending our rental an extra hour since it was such a hit. The quality of the photos are top notch. Also they offer unlimited photos with the rental which makes life easy. The photo album with everyone’s picture and personal notes was a fun personal touch we are really happy with. To top it off they give you a CD with everyone’s pictures that the bride and groom can upload on the computer. Love this company!!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

What a Service!!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Ken L

We used the Traveling Photo Booth (Sacramento) for my daughter's wedding in late September, 2012. Dealing with Deb and Jeff was a sincere pleasure. They were very flexible in our designing our Photo Strips. Additionally, making "last minute" changes were accepted... Read More positively. The night of the wedding/reception had one very popular attraction... The Photo Booth. I heard from our guests all night and many days afterward that the Photo Booth was GREAT!!! We had the option of receiving a CD with all the pictures and in reviewing this CD.. I could see that our guests truly enjoyed the booth. I truly recommend the Traveling Photo Booth!! Thanks Deb and Jeff for a great night!!!!!!

A MUST-HAVE!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Steve B

We would both highly recommend travelling photo booth- it was a HUGE hit at our wedding, and the photo book we received ended up replacing our guest book as far as well-wishes are concerned. We still flip through the book. Our collage is hanging in our living room, it looks... Read More classy and fun, and is always a point of interest for visitors. The price is a great value for the memories it left us with. The staff was professional and friendly, our wedding would not have been the same without travelling photo booth!! -Steve and Lacey

Great

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 T F

We used Deb & Jef's "Traveling Photo Booth" for a wedding in Lake Tahoe over the summer and it was THE HIT of the night. Everyone in our family loved taking the photos, and we all walked away with some great pics. Deb was exceptionally easy to work with and took care of every... Read More last detail. She arrived with plenty of time to set up, stood next to the booth the entire night, and gathered every single last duplicate photo and made a COMPLETE MEMORY SCRAPBOOK that was signed by every person who attended the wedding for the bride and groom. Before she left she handed over the scrapbook, which the bride & groom were able to look at immediately following the festivities. I would absolutely recommend this photo booth over any other in the area. You will not be disappointed. In fact, you'll probably look for another excuse to have a party soon just so you can take pics w/ The Traveling Photo Booth again!

A must for a fun, memorable, unique wedding!

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Kaela N

I highly recommend Deb and Jeff of the Traveling Photo Booth (Sacramento). They are very relilable and professional and all my guests gave nothing but compliments stating how fun the photo booth was and how pleasant Deb was and that she made it easy for guests to use the booth.... Read More She then put the pictures in the photo booth guest book for people to sign. The photo booth added such a unique touch to the wedding and most guests were so (pleasantly) surprised by this part of the reception that I would recommend this to anyone. Guests get to keep a set of the pictures so it's a great favor as well! We had around 165 guests. I was shocked at how many guests participated and it definitely brought out the fun and "party" in my guests --- some people participated that I would have never thought would let loose and have fun! Deb was there with the photo booth from the start of our cocktail hour at 6pm until the event ended at 10pm and that seemed to be a good number of hours and gave people enough time to participate. The book we got with all the picutres and signatures will be something we cherish forever - so I highly recommend investing in the book.

High quality photo booth and high quality service!

Reviewed on 10/12/2012 robin b

We went to thetravelingphotobooth.com and found out they have a sacramento booth! thetravelingphotobooth.com/sacramento-ca.html The staff was extremely friendly and SO HELPFUL. I received multiple emails and phone calls to make sure that everything would be set up in a way... Read More that was what I wanted and would best serve my guests. PHOTOBOOTH COMES WITH AN ATTENDANT! So helpful. and I got the option of photo guest book. Best guest book ever! I absolutely love reading it and looking at all the hilarious pictures! I would recommend this photo booth to ANYONE! even for events other than weddings!

Fantastic Service!

Reviewed on 7/03/2012 Stefanie G

We used the traveling photo booth at our wedding and they were awesome. They used one side of the photostrip to put in the guest book where guests signed next to their photos, it was a really cute idea, and the photo booth was a huge hit at the wedding. They were super... Read More easy to work with and all-around nice people. I ended up booking the photobooth way in advance becasue I was so excited. It cost us $1100+ for 4 hours, which was very pricey compared to other companies. I kept seeing Groupons for photobooths for $250 - $400 for 4 hours, which would have been way cheaper. If I had known this I probably wouldn't have booked with The Traveling Photobooth and rather waited for more deals or researched a bit more. In the end we did pay a lot for our photobooth, but we did get exceptional service.

2012-07-19T18:44:19 Response from the vendor

I thought I would go ahead and respond to this review, since we have been getting lots of inquiries lately asking us if we price match with the various internet offers out there (Living Social, Groupons, etc.) These offerings are usually in the 250-600 dollar... Read Less Read More

Amazing Company! Look no further!

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 ARIE R

I was so impressed with everything about this company! From the vintage photo booth feel, the amazing quality of their products, to their excellent customer service, they were true professionals. From the initial meeting/consultation appointment, Deb was very informative and... Read More kept the communication up even after we left the appointment. She took her time and explained everything to us, so that we had a complete understanding of their company, the products, and what we could expect on the actual day of the wedding. She allowed me and my mom to try the booth to get a feel for how fun it would be - we had a blast and it was a mere 5 minutes! So we new that if we could have that much fun within a few minutes of having the photo booth, we were sure to have a blast at the wedding reception! We booked them right then and there! Our guests are still raving about how much fun the booth was...I actually work in the wedding industry myself and have seen and had the oppportunity to sit-in many photo booths/companies at the weddings that I have worked, and none even compare to this company! Thank you for helping make my wedding/reception so memorable!!!

Our guests frickn' loved it!

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Jeremy M

First of all, these guys were great to work with. I had met Deb at some event that she was showing off the photobooth at. We got to talking. I loved the idea of having a photobooth at my wedding. As we were talking, she did explain that they were slightly more expensive that... Read More some of the other vendors out there. But she explained why. I won't go into every one of their services, call her and she can do a better job than i can. But, later I'll talk about a couple of them that really made our guests go crazy. in short, It was worth every penny and I would do it again in a heartbeat. They do stuff that nobody else does. One unexpected plus, they were ready to go as soon as the we hit the reception. While the bridal party was doing "official" pictures, the guests got drinks and hit the photo booth. The guests loved it. Here are some the perks. Unlimited pics. a disc filled with all the pics at the end...but here was the thing my guests really liked. All the pics were put on a website and they guests could download all the pics for free and post them all over facebook. OMG. Facebook was plastered with photobooth pics of my wedding for weeks. It was the coolest thing ever. The cost is only slightly higher that "other" photobooth vendors. Do not hesitate. Hire these guys. You will be so glad you did. Jeremy Maron

Extremely WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 10/22/2011 Janelle H

Thank you Deb & Jeff for being so prompt with emails and being truly concerned about my special day. The photobooth was a hit! My guests are still raving about it now, a month later. And the guestbook is darling!!! Working with The Traveling Photo Booth was a breeze.... Read More Simply wonderful! Thank you :)

The Traveling Photo Booth ROCKS!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Monique D

If you are going back and forth with the idea of having a photo booth or even which company to go with, we highly recommend the Traveling Photo Booth Company! We cannot sing enough praise about Deb and the Traveling Photo Booth Company; they are *the* company to use in the... Read More industry! Deb managed the booth perfectly and we never had to worry about the set up or if the printer was working okay or if the book was going to get put together; Deb and her staff took care of it all. The only way our family and friends could sign our guest book was by taking a picture in the booth; they all truly enjoyed the photo booth as well and had a blast being creative with the props and silly photos. Deb has by far been one of our most favorite vendors to work with. As a professional wedding photographer, I too had high standards to meet and the Traveling Photo Booth Company exceeded them by far.

Best thing about our wedding!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2010 Kristen H

My now husband and I decided to use "The traveling photo booth" very last minute. I always knew that I wanted one, but with all the other expenses, this was considered a splurge and was deemed something we didnt need. At the very last moment, I decided "who cares! I really... Read More want this!" and went ahead and made the call. THAT WAS THE BEST DECISION I MADE!!! the traveling photo booth was the best thing about our wedding. It was so much fun and all night long our guests kept telling us how much they loved it. In addition, the photo booth guest book is priceless. Having the whole evening recorded via all the picture stips is amazing and my husband and I look at our guest book all the time! To briefly touch on the service, my contact, Deb was great. Friendly, professional and the prices quotes were more than reasonable. The photobooth attendant Ashely, was amazing. She was SO sweet and helpful and we loved having her help throughout the night. I cant say enough, just make sure you get one of these for your wedding!!!

Best Photo Booth Ever!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Chantel E

If you haven't considered a photo booth at your wedding you should. Once you decide to; go with these guys! I did all sorts of research because I knew I wanted a photo booth at my wedding. Let me just say I am a professional wedding photographer, so the quality was really... Read More important to me. I searched around and found lots of businesses that offer this service but many of them wouldn't call me back in a timely manner or their booths were a pop up tent or their photos were poorly lit and horrible quality. This company provides the strip style with the vintage look in the lighting. Deb was amazing, she managed the booth, set up on time, and even put my guest book album with the photos in it that night all while being super sweet to my friends and family. Trust me these guys are fabulous! There are other people that appear less expensive but there is always a catch (down time or set up time will get ya) This is the one thing that I would do in a heart beat over again for another event! I can't say enough amazing things, they really made the night!