Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, R&B, Rock

Live Music, Music

PO Box 938656, Margate, FL

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Robin and Steve C

Valerie Tyson is simply the best!! She and her fabulous musicians performed at our daughter's wedding two weeks ago and were fantastic. They set the tone for a wonderful night of joy and celebration. Valerie is such a pleasure to work with. You don't have to worry about how... Read More the night is going to go. From the bridal party entrance to the last dance, the room is full of energy, warmth, and love. She definitely knows how to run a party!! Five stars are not enough for the Valerie Tyson Band!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Katie K

Valerie Tyson Band is unbelievable! They travelled to Jacksonville for our wedding and we are so glad they did! As professional musicians, my husband and I are very particular when it comes to other musical talent. We knew what we wanted for our wedding band (a perfect mix of... Read More top 40 hits, Motown and oldies), and boy, they delivered! They exceeded our expectations, played all the songs we requested, we danced the entire night away (seriously boogied down!), and I even went up on stage and sang with Valerie herself per her invite! Everyone stayed at the wedding just to dance the night away. Valerie’s band is made up of superior talent. All the musicians were just incredible. Not only were they talented, but they were pure entertainers as well. I don’t think I ever stopped smiling while they were playing because you can see that they LOVE what they’re doing up there on stage! They interacted with us on the dancefloor, coming out and dancing with us out there and getting us all hyped up even more! Valerie’s band was also so gracious. They are humble and modest and truly appreciated all our complements. If you want to have the time of your life, hire the Valerie Tyson Band. They will blow you and everyone at your party away!

Exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Rachel B

I knew the Valerie Tyson Band would be good but I had no idea just how good they would be! Every single one of my wedding guests was blown away and had the best things to say about them. They learned our first dance song, father/daughter song, and mother/son song. When... Read More they played, I thought it was the original song because they did such an incredible job. They were worth every penny!!!

Start a Conversation!