The Venue Asheville

Ballroom, Loft

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

21 North Market Street, Asheville, NC

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Mary Nell B

We chose The Venue for the Rehearsal Dinner for our son and his fiancée. From my first introduction to Marta, the proprietor, Jon, the manager and Steve, the chef, I knew I had chosen the perfect place for our event. The execution of the evening was flawless and everyone on... Read More staff worked smoothly together and attention was paid to every detail – and, beyond. I wish we had a video to share with viewers of The Knot. Our family and friends are still commenting on The Venue and their enjoyment of the evening there. I would like to have the opportunity of entertaining there again! - Mary Nell Brandt, Spartanburg, SC

Sept 2014 Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 11/12/2014

Our son and his new bride celebrated their wedding reception at the Venue on 9/20/14. Jon and his entire staff were incredibly attentive and accommodating in every detail. We did three specialty craft cocktails during the cocktail hour and they were a huge hit! The food was... Read More as good as we have ever enjoyed at a wedding reception--truly outstanding. And in addition to all the above, the place is just flat- out beautiful! The cocktail reception and bar service was in the street-level area, with the dinner and dancing up a short set of stairs. This really provided a nice separation for those guests wanting to get away from the music for a bit to visit after dinner.

Over the Top Elegance and Service

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Diane M

My groom and I were able to book The Venue about 4 months before our Sunday evening wedding on 21 September. Marta, Jon, and Steve are a great leadership team and know how to put on a great event. They were easy to work with and we always felt like they put us first. The... Read More Venue is a beautiful place and they gave us a wedding that will be etched for decades not only into our memories, but also the memories of the many friends and family who attended. As a bride, the biggest satisfaction I could have after the wedding was hearing from so many guests what a great time they had, how much they enjoyed the food, and how beautiful the setting was. I never heard a criticism. Advice to future brides: The Venue team knows what they are doing…listen to them and you will have a great event!