The Wayside Chapel at The Center

Palos Park, IL

The Wayside Chapel and Garden at The Center, Palos

The Wayside Chapel offers wedding services in both our lovely intimate chapel and in our gorgeous chapel garden. We offer ordained ministers and pre-wedding guidance. We feature professional musicians. We can comfortably accommodate up to 72 guests in our chapel, with seating for 50 in our garden.

$ – Inexpensive

Garden, Church, Religious Setting

12700 Southwest Highway, Palos Park, IL

So beautful!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Daisy T

I spent a lot of time looking for a ceremony location. We are both Catholics, but I never got my confirmation. So, we needed to find a place that wasn't cheesy and not expensive. I heard about Wayside Chapel through a coworker. I checked it out and was amazed at how beautiful it... Read More was. We meet with the Minster a month or so before the wedding and he walked us through everything. Let us know what would be best and listened to what we liked. The day of the wedding, they had everything ready for us. Made everything a breeze to go through. The minster did very well at making catholic faith be apart of the ceremony. We loved every bit of Wayside Chapel! Couldn't have asked for it to have gone any better!

2014-11-11T08:59:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We try our best to make everyone's special day stress-free and unique for them. It's nice to hear we have succeeded!

Best Decision Ever.

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Angelika L

We couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. We chose the garden and we just made it before the rain came. Everything was colorful and our pictures came out absolutely stunning. The staff and pastor were just lovely and were very helpful throughout the whole process. All we... Read More hear is how much our guests loved our ceremony. It was exactly what we wanted and very affordable. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to exchange vows in a romantic yet natural setting!!

Beautiful Grounds

Reviewed on 5/30/2011 April B

Everything was perfect! The ceremony went off without a hitch. Everyone was so nice and accomidating. I would suggest it to everyone I know.