The Wedding Authority

75 King St Ste 114, St Augustine, FL
St Augustine, Palm Coast, Jacksonville

Chase and Lauren Armour

Reviewed on 7/29/2014

My daughter and now son-in-law approached me about pulling together their dream wedding in St. Augustine, Fl a month before our already planned vacation and now future wedding date. Needless to say I had a lot of things to get in to order within a month to make this wedding a... Read More reality. This is when I approached The Wedding Authority, in particular a lady named Carla. Carla and The Wedding Authority made everything stress free and really easy to decipher. They had ready made information that I could choose from that made the process of planning out every detail easier than I could have imagined. Best of all, on the day of the wedding all of the preparations were beautiful and perfect. The location was absolutely magical. The flowers beautiful (Carla recommended a lady at the local Winn Dixie that was amazing), and the preacher was light, funny, and engaging. Everyone, especially my daughter and her husband, were delighted by every part of the day. I cannot say enough good things about all the help that was given to me by Carla and The Wedding Authority. I highly encourage anyone looking for spectacular help on their special day to reach out to them.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Maryann W

Our experience with the Wedding Authority was terrible. We were in St Augustine with my daughter and future son-in-law from out of town to meet with Carla. We had a scheduled appointment with Carla. And driving in after a 4 hour drive to meet with her, she totally blew off our... Read More appointment. She was at another venue setting up for a wedding and never contacted us to let us know she would not be able to keep this scheduled apptointment. Needless to say we will not be using this company to officiate our wedding. So disappointed, my daughter and future so-in-law and his parents were all let down by this company.

2016-10-03T14:59:11 Response from the vendor

In answer to this review: My first obligation is to ensure that every bride we work with has as perfect a wedding day as possible. If an emergency arises on your wedding day, we are going to do whatever is necessary to handle the situation.... Read Less Read More

Why get married anywhere else?

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Kristy B

The Lightner Museum Courtyard was a romantic and beautiful place to be married on a December evening. Carla and Bill were hospitable and so friendly! They treated me like a member of the family with the care they showed every step of the way! They made the process easy and... Read More fun.

Venue and Planners

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Lindsay S

The Wedding Authority was amazing. They set up all the vendor appointments and coordinated the entire event. They are wonderful and made my day so special.

Start a Conversation!