The Wedding Authority

St Augustine, Palm Coast, Jacksonville

Christian Ordained Minister/ Notary/Civil Ceremony

Reverend Young has been performing heart felt, spiritual ceremonies for 20+ years. Even though his ceremonies are Goldy in nature he is always he is always happy to incorporate the bride and groom's wishes for special touches. Coogan Lethco is a licensed notary and enjoys making your ceremony a simple ceremony to one that is more unique to your personalities.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish

Ceremony

75 King St Ste 114, St Augustine, FL St Augustine, Palm Coast, Jacksonville (904) 826-0166

Chase and Lauren Armour

Reviewed on 7/29/2014

My daughter and now son-in-law approached me about pulling together their dream wedding in St. Augustine, Fl a month before our already planned vacation and now future wedding date. Needless to say I had a lot of things to get in to order within a month to make this wedding a... Read More reality. This is when I approached The Wedding Authority, in particular a lady named Carla. Carla and The Wedding Authority made everything stress free and really easy to decipher. They had ready made information that I could choose from that made the process of planning out every detail easier than I could have imagined. Best of all, on the day of the wedding all of the preparations were beautiful and perfect. The location was absolutely magical. The flowers beautiful (Carla recommended a lady at the local Winn Dixie that was amazing), and the preacher was light, funny, and engaging. Everyone, especially my daughter and her husband, were delighted by every part of the day. I cannot say enough good things about all the help that was given to me by Carla and The Wedding Authority. I highly encourage anyone looking for spectacular help on their special day to reach out to them.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Nicole W

It was great working with Bill Young, our Officiant for our wedding January 14, 2017. I did not use any of the other services The Wedding Authority had to offer as our venue, The White Room had wedding planning packages. The entire staff was great although most of our... Read More communication was through email as our wedding was out of town. Their responses were quick and timely. We will definitely use Bill again when we decide to renew our vow!! Now all Jason and I need to do is ring the bell next time we visit St. Augustine, which is usually several times a year.

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Maryann W

Our experience with the Wedding Authority was terrible. We were in St Augustine with my daughter and future son-in-law from out of town to meet with Carla. We had a scheduled appointment with Carla. And driving in after a 4 hour drive to meet with her, she totally blew off our... Read More appointment. She was at another venue setting up for a wedding and never contacted us to let us know she would not be able to keep this scheduled apptointment. Needless to say we will not be using this company to officiate our wedding. So disappointed, my daughter and future so-in-law and his parents were all let down by this company.

2016-10-03T14:59:11 Response from the vendor

In answer to this review: My first obligation is to ensure that every bride we work with has as perfect a wedding day as possible. If an emergency arises on your wedding day, we are going to do whatever is necessary to handle the situation.... Read Less Read More

Why get married anywhere else?

Reviewed on 1/19/2015 Kristy B

The Lightner Museum Courtyard was a romantic and beautiful place to be married on a December evening. Carla and Bill were hospitable and so friendly! They treated me like a member of the family with the care they showed every step of the way! They made the process easy and... Read More fun.

Venue and Planners

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Lindsay S

The Wedding Authority was amazing. They set up all the vendor appointments and coordinated the entire event. They are wonderful and made my day so special.

Start a Conversation!