A one stop shop for ALL of your wedding needs.

The Wedding Company offers a wide range of Invitations, Save the dates, Place cards, Seating Scrolls, Menus, Programs, Bridal Accessories,Favors, Rentals, Cake toppers, Wedding Day Coordination & much more. Our attention to detail & creativity will definitely make your next event a memorable one!!

Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Save-The-Dates, Invitations + Paper Goods

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

1663 NORTHERN BLVD, MANHASSET, NY (516) 365-3245

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Deanna O

Angela and Laura of The Wedding Company in Manhasset should be on the top of your list of vendors for all of your wedding needs! Their services range from invitations to helping you coordinate the day of to everything in between. These two girls are creating the newest trends in... Read More what's different and unique in their field while still being completely original and coming up with individualized ideas for each and every bride that walks through their doors. I worked with them for 2 years starting with my engagement party, bridal shower, and then finally my wedding. They created invitations, save the dates, favors, place cards, decor, thank you's and so much more based on exactly what I described to them during our consultations. They were extremely professional and trustworthy through the entire process. My family and friends were always floored by their work and very complimentary. Without a doubt I recommend Angela and Laura at The Wedding Company in Manhasset and will continue to call them for all my special events in the future!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Alexa F

The Wedding Company helped make my dream invitation a reality for my wedding this past June. Laura was so great and easy to work with, she made the entire process a breeze. We received so many compliments on our invitations and I will surely be holding on to one of them to show... Read More my kids one day!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Barbara O

I don't know where to begin. I met Angela and Laura when I went with my daughter to order her engagement party invitations. I was so impressed with their ability to connect with my daughter and see the vision she had for her party. I turned to them again for her Bridal Shower... Read More and was pleasantly surprised that they remembered things she had liked when she was there. They helped guide me with hosting a magnificent Bridal Shower all while keeping with my daughter's tastes and style. They have a knack for adding elegant touches you won't find anywhere else. Laura and Angela also worked closely with my daughter every step of the way for the wedding, from perfecting the customized invitations through the beautifully finished wedding favors. Both Angela and Laura are very creative and are pleasures to work with and I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 MariaChristina P

Amazing!! A huge thank you to the wedding company for making all of the finer details of our wedding look so incredibly beautiful & elegant!! Angela was an absolute pleasure to work with & extremely patient considering how indecisive i was! I was obsessed with absolutely... Read More everything that she created for us, from our invitations to our menus, programs & table seatings etc. - everything was just perfect!! I could not ask to work with a better company & definitely exceeded all expectations! I have received so many compliments from family & fiends - i would definitely recommend this vendor to absolutely anyone for any type of occasion. Nothing short of the best! :) & will 100% be returning for future events - thank you thank you thank you!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Erika P

The Wedding Company was a huge help in all of our planning! They created my Save the Dates, my bridal shower invitations, and help with ideas for the wedding. There is nothing they can’t do! Both Angela and Laura are kind, patient and professional! We love them!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Annamaria S

I don't even know where to begin! My initial meeting was with Laura in choosing my beautiful bridal shower invations ( still getting compliments till this day!) to designing my dream wedding invations! They listen to all details to incorporate what you want. Anytime I had any... Read More issues I would email them and they would asnwer promptly! Nothing but 5 starss!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Michelle B

I honestly wish I had an option to leave more than 5 stars. From my first meeting with Laura, up until now as she is finishing tags for my wedding favors, its' been an absolute pleasure. She is kind, and so knowledgable about the wedding industry. My invites came out perfect,... Read More and she was incredibly helpful in assisting me. I knew what I wanted, but I didn't know about different papers, fonts, layers, all that stuff! It was overwhelming for me but she helped me with such patience. When they came in, I only had 3 mistakes (my mistakes!) and she fixed them without issue in about .4 seconds flat. The Wedding Company is the BEST; 100000% recommended for your wedding needs, be it invites, favors, rentals, etc....pricing can't be beat, and neither can quality. Thank you so much Laura and Co.!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Iris O

I don't even know where to begin about The Wedding Company. Laura and Angela are amazing at what they do. I have used them on more then one occasion and they are amazing. I am currently working with Laura on my wedding and it's been awesome . If you need a professional and... Read More friendly place to have your invites they are the ones to go too.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Stacey T

It was a pleasure working with Angela. She was professional and knew the proper etiquette when it came to addressing invitations and the invitation, response card, hotel accommodation card and the welcome dinner and brunch announcements. They made our place cards as well and... Read More they hung from a giant orchid covered tree. They were aware of the latest trends but were reserved in their opinions and listened intently to our desires. I will continue to seek their advice and services in the future.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Danielle M

I could not be happier with The Wedding Company ! Angela and Laura are amazing and easy to work with. They always answer the phone and their emails... They made all the invitations for our engagement party, save the dates and wedding invitations and we are still getting... Read More compliments on everything. Can't wait to design our thank you cards. Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Nikki T

Amazing ! Highly recommend :)

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Avery K

The Wedding Company is the best! We worked with Laura, but both she and Angela are amazing. From the very first meeting through to the finished product, they were incredibly helpful, thorough and patient with my fiance and me. We absolutely LOVED our wedding invitations and... Read More can't thank them enough. When we reviewed initial options that were slightly above budget, Laura looked into alternatives that had a similar and fit within our price point. She even sent us samples to make it easier for us to take a look as we were both very busy with work and wedding planning and didn't have a chance to stop in the store again to take a look! Highly highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Steve H

We wanted invitations to match the theme and vibe of our wedding, and The Wedding Company delivered. They listened to what we expected and were happy to discuss their ideas with us. Three months after our wedding, and we're still getting a ton of compliments on our wedding... Read More invitations. The design and quality were perfect, more than I could have ever imagined. Many of our guests said it's the nicest invitation they've ever received. The escort cards were equally as impressive. We loved how they incorporated our theme into the cards and really made for a nice presentation at the venue. I've already recommended The Wedding Company to my sister-in-law who's getting married in a few months.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Jessica P

The Wedding Company did a phenomenal job on my wedding invitations, church programs, seating cards, and thank yous! Everything looked amazing and was treated with such care and detail! I was so happy with the outcome! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cristiana F

5 STARS!!! For Laura and The Wedding Company Team! I am OVER THE MOON with my invitation suite and this is just the beginning of items to come for my wedding. I came to the wedding co in a wedding crisis - being previously let down by another vendor who over promised and... Read More seriously under delivered on invitations. Laura at the wedding company came to the rescue! After spending one appointment with her, she brought my vision to life with incredible urgency as I was limited on time - she ensured invites were ready 8 weeks from the big day! She also gave me multiple options to meet my budget and still get exactly what I wanted! (which is the best feeling when you are approaching your wedding day!!!) after she designed the invite suite, we met for another appointment to assist with reception decor. I had a list of crazy ideas and things i wanted to do that i couldn't find online and as i went thru the list and asked Laura if she could do it, the answer was always "yes!" or "I haven't done that but i can make it happen!" and then she would show we ways to create or construct it. it was such a great feeling knowing she could literally make my ideas and dreams come true! I am so happy I made the choice to stop into the Wedding Company - I am so impressed with the professionalism, attention to details and staying up on all the wedding trends. So excited to work together for the next few weeks and cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Dana E

Angela and Laura from The Wedding Company did an amazing job designing our save the dates, bridal shower invitations and wedding invitations! All details were perfection and customized to our preference. They are very accommodating and will provide you with endless options to... Read More make sure even the smallest details are perfect for your special day. Everything was absolutely gorgeous and I am so lucky to have worked with them to help make our wedding details flawless!!! They also recommended other vendors who were all SO fantastic! They will guide you to all the best people and places in the wedding world! Wedding Company should be your only option when it comes to wedding planning!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 ginger r

My overall experience with the Wedding company has been completely wonderful. Laura and Angela were the most professional to work with and came up with very creative ideas. I used the wedding company for my daughters shower and wedding. They were able to come up with items for... Read More each event that coincided with each other to make sure that all the little details flowed together. They helped us with the invitations, favors, programs and more and everything went on without a hitch. All of the guests really noticed how the wedding picked up on every last detail. Would recommend the wedding company in a heart beat to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Marisa F

Laura was very accommodating and worked with me thru changes, revisions, etc. all items came out beautifully as always.

Best and most creative invitation specialists

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

My family and I have used them to create invitations for all of our major occasions so far and they have yet to disappoint! They always go above and beyond, and they are great to work with.

BEST in invites, wedding coordinator , invites, etc.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 francesca s

The Wedding Company has been there for me from the very beginning of my wedding journey. As soon as I got engaged I was so excited too go into the Wedding Company and see all of the beautiful things that I have seen on facebook & instagram. The invites, party décor & favors were... Read More more beautiful in person if that is possible? I just want to say thank you times a million for putting all of the amazing finishing touches on everything. from engagement to bridal shower to finally the wedding day!Thank you to Angela for the day of coordination, EVERY bride needs them by your side the day of. I didn't have to worry about a thing!! I cant wait to work with you girls in the future! =)

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Janine K

Laura and Angela are the ultimate professionals.Their creativity and attention to detail is unmatched. They created a custom Bridal Shower invitation for me for my sister's event this September which the guests are still talking about!Laura made my vision come to life and was... Read More so patient and took so much time to go through all the paper, envelope, lace and font color choices to make it perfect. These ladies love what they do and it shows in their work! My family and I highly recommend them for all your Wedding & Event needs! You will be in great hands!

Great overall experience!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Emily M

Angela & Laura were so helpful in all aspects of planning our wedding. From invites to menu cards, they shared thoughtful advice and delivered high quality products throughout the process.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Ashley R

I was definitely completely happy with the look and quality of the invitations I received. However the service was horrible. The lady I was dealing with was not friendly at all. This was suppose to an exciting experience for a bride-to-be. Any time I called she would make me... Read More feel like I was an inconvenience to her and tried making me feel like I was in the wrong for asking her about costs. Everything and anything had to be via email. Sometimes you feel more confident speaking with consumers over the phone. Meanwhile when it came down to the purchase (which is a large amount for these invitations) she tried overcharging me and when I started questioning it she tried so hard to make me feel like I was illiterate and not understanding why the amount was much higher than intended. 5/5 for quality of invitations 0/5 for services 3/5 for being overpriced

2015-10-30T15:09:14 Response from the vendor

We are very sorry you felt the service was not up to par with the quality of the invitations. We remember your experience much different as your appointment was long and informative and only when you decided to change your invitation through email was there... Read Less Read More

Elegant & Unique wedding invitations

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

I initially ordered my save the dates from the wedding company. I made an appt with Angela and came with a few ideas and they made it happen. I got so many calls from family on how beautiful they came out (and my family gets a lot of wedding invites). Quality was A+ I also... Read More ordered my bridal shower invites, Wedding invites, church programs, menus, and wedding favors from them and Laura is also really great and organized. My advice to other bride's would be to look on pinterest or etsy for some inspiration and have a set budget before you sit down and look at other invites, because it can get confusing, and the wedding company can make what you have in mind happen. They aren't a cookie-cutter invitation place, so if you're looking for something special that people will talk about, you'll find it here. I ordered everything a little ahead of schedule which I would also suggest so you're not overwhelmed.

GREAT EXPERIENCE - SO HELPFUL!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Danielle L

The Wedding Co. was extremely helpful in picking out all my wedding stationary/ invitations. I was EXTREMELY last minute on my wedding programs (due to my own faults) and they were able to get them done SO fast and perfect!! Great vendor, perfectionists.