Sashes + Belts, Accessories, Fashion

P.O. Box 11342, New York, NY

Absolutely pefect!!!

Reviewed on 2/13/2012 Andrea R

I had been shopping online for a cardbox for over a month and was so confused. I wanted something unique and elegent but not overly expensive. I came across The Wedding Main St. site and fell in love with the designs in their galleries. It took two weeks for delivery and the... Read More price was very reasonable. I was so surprised at the quality and beauty of the cardbox that my eyes filled with tears. My fiance thought it was beautiful as well. I bought the ivory three tiered box with ivory ribbon. This cardbox will match pefectly with my theme for my wedding in May 2012. I am so excited and can't thank The Wedding Main St. enough!!!

Elegant wedding card box!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 juday p

I bought a card box as a gift for my best friend who got married last summer from The Wedding Main St., not only they were helpful but fabulous to work with! I just gave them the color scheme and they gave me a lot of sketches to choose from what a nice experience. My... Read More friend-the Bride loved it and the guests never saw 1 as beautiful before. My best friend said she's keeping it as a keepsake and use it as a storage for her wedding memorabilla. I will recommend this vendor to all my friends and relatives. The best! The money is well worth it.