Luxury Bridal in a Chic, Boutique Setting

Indulge in gowns from over 20 international designers, including exclusive and unique dresses. Visit our Bridesmaid Lounge, with Southern California’s largest selection of chic party dresses. Enjoy exceptional service and our relaxed atmosphere while searching for 'the one'.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

2853 E Coast Hwy, Corona Del Mar, CA

Found my dream dress!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Erin W

I went in with an idea of what style of dress I wanted, and came out with a different one, but I NEVER felt pressured to buy anything. They tirelessly retrieved dresses and gave objective opinions until I found THE one. These ladies were very respectful of my price range and... Read More never, ever were pushy. The shop is more of a boutique; it's cozy, clean, and you feel very attended to. At the end of my appointment, I was in between two dresses, unable to decide, so they accessorized both dresses, and I fell in LOVE with the necklace that paired with one dress. That sold me on everything. Then they poured us champagne. My dress arrived ahead of schedule, too! FYI: There are no alterations done at the store.

The perfect fit

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Jill H

The White Dress was my second bridal store to go to. I had a horrible experience at the first one and thought I would come prepared the second time. I reviewed their website and printed out all the dresses I liked. I went in to the store with my mother and was greeted by a warm... Read More hello. I know from the moment I walked into their elegant shop with hundreds of dress, I would find the perfect dress. Our sales rep was extremely helpful and nice. She got all the dresses I wanted and even brought out a few I might like. After trying on my third dress, I found my dream dress. The moment I zipped up the zipper, I knew it was my wedding dress. The whole experience was very memorable and I highly recommend go to The White Dress.

Best for wedding dress

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Kristina M

The women in there were so helpful! By chance of a sale, my dress was reduced by $600. Definitely go there!

2011-07-22T13:40:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! I am so glad we were able to help you save. Trunk shows and sample sales are a fantastic way for brides to stay within their budgets. Hope your big day was fabulous!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Arianna S

I and all of my invitees LOVED this bridal salon. It was a stroke of luck we even ended up here and it must have been meant to be! It's small and super lush and eloquent but cozy! As most brides I'm sure, I walked in thinking I had an idea of what I wanted and ironicly left with... Read More the exact opposite and the same all at the same time! My Fashion Friend Nancy pulled dresses she thought went with my overall idea and kept them moderately in budget and also allowed me to pull the one offs i saw and fell in love with. All of my items (Dress, Veil, and Belt) all came in ahead of time and employees were on it with notifying my when items come in. It is important to remember they do not do fittings in house. I had slight alterations done at Alterations by Mahtab and couldn't be happier! She was recommended by the store and now by me! Mahtab also had great rates!

got my princess dress!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Lauren H

went in to just "try on" and walked out with my dream dress. The sales people were so nice. I took my mom and 4 of my bridesmaids. We had plenty of room to try on and hang out and drink champagne. It was the total experience that I was looking for.

I felt like a princess

Reviewed on 2/26/2011 Jessica H

I got my beautiful dress from the White Dress where they made me feel like a princess. However, I do not recommend you use the alterations lady "Tara" that the store recommemds. My experience with her was a nightmare and she was not professional at al and even through my dress... Read More on the floor! Please know that I do highly recoommend The White Dress, but please be careful if you do chose to use their alterations recommendation.

2011-07-22T14:37:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your review! I am happy to tell you that we have added a significant number of tailors to our list of referrals. We take our brides references very seriously, and when we have concerns about a tailor, we address... Read Less Read More

Great service, great dress

Reviewed on 10/25/2010 Raianna B

I initially went to the white dress to chose my brides maids dresses. The staff was so fun and accomodating they convinced me to look for myself considering I had already picked a dress but was not committed to it. I ended up finding my dress and falling in love with a dress... Read More from the Vineyard collection in Priscilla of Boston. When the dress was picked they celebrated with champagne, which was just sauch a wonderful touch to their specialized treatment. I love how they dedicate an individual moment for you instead of lining up 15 brides in a row like alot of other shops. The only thing I did not like is the majority of the dresses were sample sizes and they did not have alot of selection of sizes to try on, and the selection there is a little more pricier than I was expecting. But in the end I would not have traded anything for the dress I chose.

2011-07-22T13:36:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review, Rai. We loved working with you and are so glad you became a "White Dress" bride!

Dress

Reviewed on 10/05/2010 Joyce L

Gorgeous dresses but do your research on pricing before going in to purchase.

2011-07-22T13:38:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! I am happy to tell you that since your visit, we have re-vamped our website entirely, allowing you to see almost every gown in the store. Our brides are now able to do much more research prior to their visit.... Read Less Read More