Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

2525 5th Ave, San Diego, CA

Best San Diego Wedding Dress Boutique

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Laura R

The White Flower was the first and last boutique I went to in San Diego. The only other comparable boutique was Isis Bridal. All of the other boutiques were pushy and rude. The White Flower was very personalized and fun for large groups. I reserved the boutique side for my... Read More family and bridesmaids. We were immediately welcomed with cookies and drinks. My mother brought mimosas and bagels for everyone, which made it even more fun. The owner, Courtney was assisting me that day and she was so delightful. We tried on everything! At the end of the session, she wrote down my favorites and gave me all of the information I needed. No questions asked and NO pressure to make any decisions. It was an amazing experience. Nearly all of the bridal salons I experienced afterwards were far from the service and professionalism of White Flower. My second appointment was with Brittany---a true artist. She helped me find my dream dress, by suggesting to try on the bottom of one dress with the top I loved of another (every bride's dilemma). I was immediately in love! Even better, she messaged the gown designer--Augusta Jones--to request a custom design and they agreed. I was so impressed with her vision and suggested modifications to the gown, which I went with all of them. My gown turned out amazing. Thank you so much White Flower!

THE Best

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Carrie B

This salon will make you feel like a bride!! I found this shop for my friend who was getting married a couple of years ago. I had to go here for my dress once I got engaged and just took another friend here to get her dress a few weeks ago. Any bride I will ever speak to about... Read More getting their dress I will recommend this shop. The girls are knowledgeable, kind, honest, professional and experienced. No matter your budget they will make you feel like you are the most important bride and will help you find your dream dress. All the while in a beautiful boutique set up tastefully and elegantly.

Great selection of gowns, amazing customer service

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 J R

I absolutely LOVED working with White Flower! Stacey was my right-hand woman throughout the entire process from finding my gown all the way to picking up my dress after the final alterations were done. Her sense of style and attention to detail is so on-point, and there were... Read More several times where her reassurance about everything getting done in time (from ordering the dress in my tight timeline to alterations) kept me from panicking. Looking back, I realize how essential it is having someone who knows the industry and process well to guide you through it all. The staff at White Flower will become your advocate if needed and will do anything to protect their clients. They're the best!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Emily A

The White Flower is the best bridal boutique in San Diego! I got my dress in August of 2015 and my wedding was June 2016. The ladies at the White flower are fantastic. So patient and caring. I was a very difficult bride, but they took the time to work with me and find exactly... Read More what I was looking for. They even sent me a Nordstroms gift card for referring a friend that also bought a dress. I would highly recommend The White Flower to any San Diego bride!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Gina T

I found my wedding dress (for my June wedding) at The White Flower's sample sale. The sample sale was such a great way to search for a dress, and it was made even better by Courtney who was my consultant while there. I had a one hour appointment, and only one other bride was... Read More there - and as a bonus, we had different tastes. :) Courtney gathered all of the dresses I was interested in, helped me in & out of each, and gave really great feedback (along with my two friends who graciously came with me on a weekday morning). Courtney's attentiveness was so refreshing, and made it such a fun & pleasant experience - such a contrast to my experience at the bigger shops. After the wedding, Courtney sent a lovely note on behalf of her & the boutique, which was a nice personal touch.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Anny C

I was that girl that tried on over 100 dresses before deciding on "the one" at White Flower. I went to pretty much every store in San Diego and raided a good portion of stores in Beverly Hills, but none compared to the experience at White Flower. The two consultants I worked... Read More with were both amazing - super knowledgeable, knew what dresses to pull, worked with my price point, and just overall genuine people. I highly recommend this bridal salon over any other any day.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Coree S

I can not stress enough how amazing this place is! I literally just want to hang out there will all the employees. They are all amazing and made me feel like a queen! I had Courtney and Natalie as my bridal consultants and they made me feel comfortable from the beginning. I even... Read More said yes to a two piece dress which I never thought in the world I would buy a corset and skirt. But I put it on and never wanted to take it off. When I went back to buy the dress I put it back on and hung out (dancing) in the dress for almost an hour!! This boutique is the cutest place ever and so big and open which makes it easier to feel comfortable and not overwhelming. Do yourself a favor and visit this bridal boutique!!! :)

Reviewed on 8/28/2016

The White Flower was the second boutique in San Diego I went to on dress-shopping day, and it turned out to be the best! I was discouraged from not finding something that excited me at the other boutique, but after trying a few one, my consultant Stacey encouraged me to try... Read More something I normally wouldn't think to try and LOVED it. The service was great, they are not pushy. They just want to find you the perfect dress. I even needed to think on it for a day since it's a pricey decision, and she let me with no questions asked, moving around her schedule to let me come back the next day! I definitely suggest taking a weekday appointment to avoid the weekend craziness and get a calmer, more personable appointment. I also appreciate that they gave me the Black Friday rate despite me coming 4 days before Black Friday! Definitely recommend! Thank you Stacey!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Yolanda S

Thank you to Kathy and all of the White Flower Bridal Boutique staff for making my experience such an enjoyable and happy one. From the moment i scheduled my first appointment up until when i went to go pick up my gown i had nothing but good experiences. They helped me the whole... Read More way and made me feel very special. I would defiitely recommend this place to all rides-to-be.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Alyssa R

This place is amazing! I came here with some of my bridesmaids about a month ago to have my first ever appointment to try on wedding dresses. Ashley was the sweetest person I could have ever imagined helping me. She was honest in the sweetest way and her opinion (along with... Read More my girls) truly helped me to find a dress I loved. The selection here was amazing and they had SO many I loved that I kept liking each one more than the last, which made it so hard - but an amazing problem to have! She knew it was my first time trying on dresses and knew I wasn't quite ready to commit, plus I had an afternoon appointment I was heading to. Instead she encouraged me to keep looking and even made me a future appointment to come back for their trunk show - this way if i picked the dress I loved, I would get a discount, Well...I tried on dresses at two other places and was still pretty confident White Flower had my dress, so a month later I went back and this time Stacy helped me. We pulled a few other new dresses to try but right when I put on the original I knew. Stacy was so amazing, she popped some champagne for me and my girls and let me hang out in my dress and take pictures for as long as I wanted! I just went back last week and this time got to be with both Stacy and Ashley and they were amazing - I ended up purchasing my belt and bracelet from them as well, this time during their accessory trunk show. Both of these girl's patience and no pressure sales attitude made me fall in love with this place and I can't wait to get my dress in a few months! They don't do alterations here but do send a VERY detailed list of people that they recommend, so that is extremely helpful. Best experience dress shopping from anywhere else I've been (whether for myself or my friends). Thank you girls!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Malou A

I booked an hour-long appointment during the sample sale. My consultant, Stacy, greeted me and my group and showed us to our own seating area. There were 1 or 2 other appointments at the same time, but there was more than enough space for each of us that it felt like I was the... Read More only one there. Stacy was very patient and knowledgeable, which immediately put me at ease. She did a fantastic job picking out dresses in my price range that I really liked. I only had to try on 6 dresses before I found the one that had everything I was looking for!

Best in San Diego

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Lindsay S

I just said "yes" to my wedding dress this past weekend and have White Flower to thank for an overall wonderful experience with the entire process! Big kuddos going to Christina who was an absolute doll in helping me find my dress. I first went in on Friday and experienced... Read More their sample sale. It gave me a great idea of what dresses worked, thanks to Christina's eye in pulling the right dresses (ones I never would have even tried - but so happy I did) and after the great service but no luck with the samples, my mom and I went ahead and set a formal appointment that following Sunday. After an hour of working together on Friday, Christina was ready for me on Sunday and pulled the right dresses for what I was looking for and what would work with my body type and vision. She never presented anything outside of my budget either and was very patient and made us feel extremely comfortable. There is a reason this Boutique has numerous 5 star reviews and high rankings on other websites. I would recommend White Flower to any gal I know looking for her wedding dress due to their level of expertise and class.

The best experience

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Tracy H

This was the second stop on my quest to find the dress and I am so glad I booked this appointment. Things I loved: They have 2 separate rooms that are separated by price. $2,500 and up and $2,500 and under. This is fantastic because you don't run the risk of falling in... Read More love with something you can't afford. The sales person was amazing! She didn't pressure me into more expensive dresses or rush me through the process. They had a fantastic assortment of dresses and I felt I had ample things to choose from. Only negative: They don't do in house tailoring if you were looking for a one stop shop. However, they give you recommendations of local tailors at different price points. Super helpful and I was able to find a great person to help me out!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Maggie B

What an amazing experience! The girls there are super nice and helpful and made my mom, sister, and I really comfortable. I love that they only take a few appointments at a time so it really feels personal. Not to mention the store itself is gorgeous! After following in love... Read More with their collection of Martina Liana gowns they recommended I come back for the trunk sale which ended up saving me money! Thanks for all the wonderful help!

Beautiful Bridal Shop!

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Brittney M

They were wonderful here! I made appointment and ended having my dress appointment with the owner and she was awesome! She made me feel so comfortable and she helped me find my dress at my first appointment. There was no pressure and I loved how it's appointment only so people... Read More weren't walking around. It made you feel so special and created a intimate moment for you and your family/friends. Highly recommend!!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Monica L

Purchased a gorgeous princess style wedding gown at The White Flower bridal Boutique and love it!! I feel like a beautiful princess in it. Thank you so much for all your help!

My horrible experience

Reviewed on 4/22/2015

Loved the shop at first, really bad customer service.

2015-04-24T12:56:30 Response from the vendor

Gosh I am so sorry!!! I would really love feedback so I can discuss this with my girls. I was totally shocked to see this review and to me it is unacceptable in every way. I have been out on maternity leave from the store... Read Less Read More

So great!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Kelly N

Everyone I worked with here was so great! I bought a sample sale dress and was so happy with it. The owner is so kind and the entire shopping process with her was so fun and calm. She was really helpful and got me into the right dress for me. Very thankful I went here- they make... Read More dress shopping a great experience.

Great Service, Beautiful Selection

Reviewed on 1/31/2015 Kaitlyn A

I went to a sample sale they held and got fantastic one on one treatment in addition to finding the perfect dress for a great price.

Fantastic Experience

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Bree C

I don't tend to leave a lot of reviews, but I purchased my dress at White Flower at their sample sale on Saturday. The consultant I worked with Stacey did such an amazing job of making me feel special. I went in skeptical that I would find what I wanted and pretty sure I... Read More wouldn't end up picking anything that day. But I put on the second dress and knew immediately that was it. I never thought it would be that easy. But I found the dress of my dreams at a price that absolutely cannot be beat. Stacey then gave me recommendations for a headpiece and insisted I come back when one of their designers has a trunk show. I would give them 100 stars if i could an amazing experience.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Tiffany S

Super cute boutique I was referred to by a friend! This was the third store my Mom and I visited, and where I ended up purchasing my wedding dress. I was really comfortable working with Courtney, and appreciated her expertise and not pressuring me to go outside my... Read More budget. The only reason I didn't give five stars, is I would have liked to have had more selection for my price range. Even though I found "the one" I felt there were only a handful of options. All in all, I was happy from start to finish, and would recommend in the future.

Sample Sale

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Erin S

I bought my dress at one of their sample sales and it was perfect. The only thing wrong with the dress was a missing button and a button loop which was broke. They took care of the repairs and button. They were very personable and provided a personal touch. I would... Read More definitely recommend them for all brides.

Dress shop

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Nancy M

Although I didn't buy my dress here, I did have a wonderful experience. This was the first place I went when looking for my wedding gown. Courtney was wonderful! I loved how the store is closed just for us! When we arrived she had plenty of treats and refreshments ready, the... Read More store was well curated, and she was so sweet to my little niece who loved twirling in the mirror! I totally recommend The White Flower!

GORGEOUS dresses, wonderful staff

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Kristen G

I had heard some good things about The White Flower so I wanted to look there for my wedding dress. I went there with an open mind and tried on as many dresses as I could. Within two hours I found the perfect dress (My mom still can’t believe it.) I was so thrilled with my... Read More experience at the White Flower. All the girls that I worked with were so nice, helpful and professional. When I was trying on the dresses, there was never any pressure to make a purchase. The White Flower has a very nice selection of high quality dresses and I am so happy with my decision. I highly recommend the White Flower!

Love at first sight

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Erica H

So happy I stumbled upon this shop while in San Diego, I had originally gone to 2 other shops and had a couple of dresses picked out. Made an appointment to just try on a couple and when we first walked in Stacey was so happy and excited to see us. I can only imagine she meets... Read More tons of brides, but she made you feel special and wanted you to be happy and comfortable. I told her what I liked and what I didn't she picked out a couple dresses. The 2nd dress I tried on I knew it was the one. Stacey was able to allow me and my bridesmaids to come in the next day and try on the dress again and I purchased it on the spot! Dress arrived earlier than expected which was great and my belt was flawless.

Start a Conversation!