The White Flower Bridal Boutique

(35)

San Diego, CA

Innovative. Contemporary. Beautiful.

Exclusive designer gowns & suite style rooms. Augusta Jones, Alvina Valenta, Lea Ann Belter, Eve of Milady, Pronovias, Essense of Australia, Wtoo, Ellis of London, Lazaro & Martina Liana.

2525 5th Ave, San Diego, CA

Calm Process

Reviewed on 4/18/2014 Nicole H

I did not want the big-group-big-production style wedding dress shopping experience, so I really valued my time at White Flower. They only do appointments and the space is not overcrowded with dresses and people. There was no pressure to buy and no rush to make a decision. I took a day to think it over and called back to buy my dress. The whole process was quite easy

Best Bridal Boutique!

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Heather D

Most incredible bridal boutique in San Diego! Courtney, the owner, is so friendly and does not put any pressure on you. She actually listens to what you are looking for and gets you into the perfect dress immediately. The store itself is also beautiful and the collection of dresses are remarkable and unique. I highly recommend going to White Flower - it's simply the best!

LOVE my dress AND the White Flower ladies

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Sarah D

I went to the White Flower Boutique during their sample sale at the end of February. What a cute little place!!! I had an appointment toward the end of the day so I know the sales consultants had to be tired but they didn't show it! I knew exactly what I wanted to try and Jesse was awesome in not wasting any time in getting me into them. Her personality and sense of humor was so fun and she was swift in getting me in and out of my choices but gave me all the time I wanted to oogle myself in the mirror. I found my awesome dress here, at 40% off the regular price. I've looked online and it's still full price everywhere else. I couldn't take it off! Jesse let me dance around in it for awhile while she poured my mom, maid of honor, and I a glass of champagne. She even borrowed Courtney's necklace right off of her and put it on me to see how it would look with a bit of jazzing up. We were allowed to take photos which was really great because my sister (maid of honor as well) and cousin (bridesmaid) both live on the east coast and couldn't make the appointment. It was like they were there with us. The entire process was such a treat from start to finish. The decor inside the store was adorable. Parasols hanging from the ceiling - which I plan to have my bridesmaids carry down the aisle (it's meant to be!) :) I'm definitely a happy camper, err bride! Update: my alterations went very well with Fay. She was very careful to create the exact look I wanted. The day I picked up my dress I got to see all the White Flower girls I had worked with (except Courtney!) and they were all so happy to see me off with my dress in hand!

My horrible experience

Reviewed on 4/22/2015

Loved the shop at first, really bad customer service.

4/24/2015 Response from the vendor

Gosh I am so sorry!!! I would really love feedback so I can discuss this with my girls. I was totally shocked to see this review and to me it is unacceptable in every way. I have been out on maternity leave from the store... Read Less Read More

So great!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Kelly N

Everyone I worked with here was so great! I bought a sample sale dress and was so happy with it. The owner is so kind and the entire shopping process with her was so fun and calm. She was really helpful and got me into the right dress for me. Very thankful I went here- they make dress shopping a great experience.

Great Service, Beautiful Selection

Reviewed on 1/31/2015 Kaitlyn A

I went to a sample sale they held and got fantastic one on one treatment in addition to finding the perfect dress for a great price.

Fantastic Experience

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Bree C

I don't tend to leave a lot of reviews, but I purchased my dress at White Flower at their sample sale on Saturday. The consultant I worked with Stacey did such an amazing job of making me feel special. I went in skeptical that I would find what I wanted and pretty sure I wouldn't end up picking anything that day. But I put on the second dress and knew immediately that was it. I never thought it would be that easy. But I found the dress of my dreams at a price that absolutely cannot be beat. Stacey then gave me recommendations for a headpiece and insisted I come back when one of their designers has a trunk show. I would give them 100 stars if i could an amazing experience.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Tiffany S

Super cute boutique I was referred to by a friend! This was the third store my Mom and I visited, and where I ended up purchasing my wedding dress. I was really comfortable working with Courtney, and appreciated her expertise and not pressuring me to go outside my budget. The only reason I didn't give five stars, is I would have liked to have had more selection for my price range. Even though I found "the one" I felt there were only a handful of options. All in all, I was happy from start to finish, and would recommend in the future.

Sample Sale

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 Erin S

I bought my dress at one of their sample sales and it was perfect. The only thing wrong with the dress was a missing button and a button loop which was broke. They took care of the repairs and button. They were very personable and provided a personal touch. I would definitely recommend them for all brides.

Dress shop

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Nancy M

Although I didn't buy my dress here, I did have a wonderful experience. This was the first place I went when looking for my wedding gown. Courtney was wonderful! I loved how the store is closed just for us! When we arrived she had plenty of treats and refreshments ready, the store was well curated, and she was so sweet to my little niece who loved twirling in the mirror! I totally recommend The White Flower!

GORGEOUS dresses, wonderful staff

Reviewed on 6/24/2014 Kristen G

I had heard some good things about The White Flower so I wanted to look there for my wedding dress. I went there with an open mind and tried on as many dresses as I could. Within two hours I found the perfect dress (My mom still can’t believe it.) I was so thrilled with my experience at the White Flower. All the girls that I worked with were so nice, helpful and professional. When I was trying on the dresses, there was never any pressure to make a purchase. The White Flower has a very nice selection of high quality dresses and I am so happy with my decision. I highly recommend the White Flower!

Great selection of gowns, amazing customer service

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 J R

I absolutely LOVED working with White Flower! Stacey was my right-hand woman throughout the entire process from finding my gown all the way to picking up my dress after the final alterations were done. Her sense of style and attention to detail is so on-point, and there were several times where her reassurance about everything getting done in time (from ordering the dress in my tight timeline to alterations) kept me from panicking. Looking back, I realize how essential it is having someone who knows the industry and process well to guide you through it all. The staff at White Flower will become your advocate if needed and will do anything to protect their clients. They're the best!

Love at first sight

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Erica H

So happy I stumbled upon this shop while in San Diego, I had originally gone to 2 other shops and had a couple of dresses picked out. Made an appointment to just try on a couple and when we first walked in Stacey was so happy and excited to see us. I can only imagine she meets tons of brides, but she made you feel special and wanted you to be happy and comfortable. I told her what I liked and what I didn't she picked out a couple dresses. The 2nd dress I tried on I knew it was the one. Stacey was able to allow me and my bridesmaids to come in the next day and try on the dress again and I purchased it on the spot! Dress arrived earlier than expected which was great and my belt was flawless.

Delightful Boutique & a Terrific Team

Reviewed on 9/27/2013

Courtney and her team are fantastic, and I highly recommend them for professional, personalized, and warm service. I purchased my Justine M Couture wedding jewelry (necklace, earrings, bracelet, and hair comb) from White Flower. I highly recommend attending a Justine M Couture trunk show at the White Flower to find beautiful accessories for your wedding that will become family heirlooms. Justine, the owner and designer for Justine M Couture, was at the trunk show. The array of lovely jewelry could have been overwhelming, but Justine, Courtney, and their colleagues made the process of selecting accessories fun and easy. They have a great sense of style, and they helped me select pieces that I love and that worked wonderfully for my wedding. Their helpfulness, combined with the great space of the store, made the trunk show very enjoyable. I ordered some pieces at the trunk show and some pieces later on. The ladies at White Flower were always responsive, helpful, and delightful!

Don't hesitate, make an appointment here!

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Hannah M

Holy smokes, Courtney and her team are beyond outstanding!!! Courtney gave me an experience I was definitely not anticipating and I will be forever thankful for! She let me have a lot of fun while trying on dresses (safely of course) which made me feel so comfortable. Her shop is a beautiful space and very comfy for for the family I brought with me. I don't live in San DIego so Courtney really went out of her way to help me make decisions remotely...AWESOME experience!!!

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Brittany D

Every Bride has to visit a dress shop like the White Flower. They really make you feel special and I'm so glad I purchased my dress from here. They have VERY pretty dresses in this store. Not a huge selection but quality items. When you make an appt they book the entire shop for you only so it's really a great experience. I attended one of their Accessory trunk shows and I was able to try on my dress while I was shopping for accessories which was great to be able to see how it would all look together. They also have a bridemaid's boutique where my bridesmaids purchased their dresses. This place was a one stop shop for me! (well, except the shoes)

Fun dress shopping experience

Reviewed on 4/04/2013 Melissa M

I loved this boutique style dress shop. Some of the larger shops were overwhelming with hundreds of dresses. White Flower had a beautiful selection of dresses without being overwhelming. The experience alone made me want to buy a dress here. We had the entire boutique to ourselves, were able to drink champagne, and had a consultant dedicated to only us. I was able to try on as many dresses as I wanted. The purchasing and alterations process went flawlessly and I had a great experience overall.

Found my perfect dress, after trying on over 100!

Reviewed on 1/24/2013 Caroline S

After trying on over 100 dresses all over San Diego, Orange County, and Los Angeles, I bought my dress at The White Flower. My experience there was wonderful. I had 2 appointments there before I finally decided on a dress. And I came back to "visit my dress" and also for 3 fittings. Each time I dealt with a different salesperson and Courtney was there most of the time. They were always very helpful and pleasant to work with. They never pressured me to buy anything and even told me that if I waited a few weeks for the trunk show, I would get a discount, which is what I ended up doing. I felt that they were honest with me when they gave me their opinions because when it came down to a choice between wearing an accessory from their store or an accessory from somewhere else, they would often tell me they preferred the accessory I got elsewhere. The boutique itself is small but beautiful. The selection of dresses tends to be on the more mainstream side, which is typical of small boutiques. That being said, I didn't want a typical dress and I still found my perfect dress there. Their dresses are mostly in the $2,000-$5,000 range. They have parking in the Chase Bank garage or park in the metered spots outside. They are appointment only but most quality bridal salons require appointments. Fittings are only scheduled on weekdays. No weekend or evening appointments for fittings unless you want to drive to the seamstress' house. This would have been annoying if not for the fact that I work nearby and was able to squeeze in fittings in the middle of the afternoon. Alteration fees were paid directly to the seamstress and she charged a flat rate, which I liked because I didn't feel like I was being charged for each little thing she did. And the seamstress was very willing to make the changes I wanted. And you don't have to use their seamstress if you don't want to. The bottom line is they have a small but good selection of dresses. They were very helpful before AND AFTER I made my purchase. My dress arrived on time, the fittings were done on time and not at a rushed pace, and my dress looked amazing.

Most beautiful dresses

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 teresa s

The White Flower Bridal Boutique was the first stop on my search for the perfect dress. We had our appointment with Courtney and she was amazing. She asked some specific questions about me, my fiance and what look I was going for. She picked a few dresses but knew which dress would fit me the best. I tried on a Martina Liana dress and it fit me like a glove. we spent the hour trying on other dresses but I ultimately decided on the first dress. I was pretty nervous about the wedding dress shopping but it turned out to be the easiest decision I made. I purchased the sample dress. The White Flower is by appointment only so their dresses are in excellent condition.

Best Bridal Boutique in San Diego

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Natalie V

It does not get any better than this boutique. The dresses are amazing and the service is like no other boutique in San Diego. The shop closes down for your appointment so it is just you, the consultant and your friends or family. Friends and family are not local? That is ok...you can skype!! I had a hard time (to say the least) deciding on a dress and Courtney was soooo patient with me. Let me come in and try on the dress without any pressure. Once I bought the dress, the service did not stop. She helped me find accessories, set up alterations appointments, and even helped me get a rush bridesmaid dress even though it was not originally ordered through her store! Hands down, this was one of my favorite parts of my wedding process.

Terrible and Overpriced

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Heather C

I would not waste your time trying to schedule an appointment for this store. I tried on dresses here, and the girl that was helping us was completely disinterested. She kept sitting down, yawning, and kept picking out dresses that were nothing like what I wanted. There was an extremely limited selection, and everything was completely overpriced. You can find something far more beautiful at a much more reasonable price than this place. Don't waste your time!

I love it!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Yukiko S

Dresses are fantastic, but pricy. The owner and staffs great!!!! That's why I love this shop!

My Dress

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Adrienne S

Loved my experience at the White Flower. Absolutely my favorite place in San Diego to shope for and buy my dress. Courtney is so sweet and knowledgable. I went to other stores where I could tell the sales girl did not really know what she was talking about and coming from retail, you must know your product if you want to sell it. Especially a wedding dress. THe boutique is cute, the dresses are beautiful and the customer service is top notch! Thank you Courtney :)

perfect dress!

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Peri S

Very personal experience. Courtney and girls gave me their full attention at my appointments. I would recommend them to everyone. Found a dress in my price range that I loved!

Absolutely love The White Flower!!!

Reviewed on 4/21/2012 Jeanette R

After reading so many reviews for this wonderful store, I can't help but agree, and it'll probably sound redundant, but it's true!! Courtney is seriously the best in her business, and the White Flower is just incredible!! All of her gowns are gorgeous! And she is seriously just amazing and warm, and makes you feel so comfortable, and after a few minutes you really feel like your just shopping with one of your girlfriends! After going through a tad bit of a nightmare at Here Comes the Bride, Im so glad I ended up buying my gorgeous gown here! Best purchase Ive EVER made. I would highly recomend this place to any bride shopping for their dress, you won't regret it!

Send Email