Amazing Wedding & Groom's Cakes

We help bring your vision for the cake to reality, whether you are looking to make a statement or to have the cake perfectly blend with your wedding elements. You will be confident that your cake will get devoured by your guests.

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

2400 park Road, Charlotte, NC (704) 654-0598

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Valarie H

Truly Scrumptious!! You know you have chosen a winner when your guest are still talking about your amazing wedding cake two months later!! The cakes were truly beautiful and tasted amazing. Charles and I were so pleased with the results. I have to admit the cake tasting was... Read More by far one of the best experiences during the wedding planning. Taking part in tradition, we saved the top tier and look forward to eating it our first anniversary. Thanks again to your staff for everything!!

2016-11-29T17:48:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We were so happy to be a part of your blessed day. It is always our goal to provide cakes that are not only beautiful but also delicious. We wish you and your families many years of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Kristen S

Wow Factor Cakes was awesome! We ended up moving out of town before the wedding so I did a lot of communication via email and the customer service was spot on. Multiple guests talked about how delicious the cake was and we were impressed with how beautiful the cake turned out.... Read More Thank you!

2016-10-11T12:49:15 Response from the vendor

We are so happy we were able to bring your vision to life and are so appreciative you asked us to be a part of your special day!

WOW!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2014 Kathryn M

Amy was absolutely wonderful to work with. She helped me design a cake that had a little bit of everything I was looking for. The finished product was beautiful - it was everything I asked for and more! Not only did it look fantastic, but the taste was amazing! I had a... Read More couple guests personally come up to me and tell me it was the best wedding cake they have ever had! Thank you, Amy and Staff at WOW Factor Cakes!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Chelsea G

The Wow Factor Cakes definitely lives up to their name! The cake they made for our wedding was definitely WOW worthy! They were great to work with and very professional. I loved that they incorporated our monogram design from our invitations on to our cake, and they they sent a... Read More digital viewing of what the cake will look like. The flavor of the cake was amazing and mouth watering probably the best I've ever had !! They also had so much selection to choose from from flavors, design, style I felt like they really had all the equipment they needed to make the cake of my dreams where as many other cake vendors I spoke with said they couldn't do the design I wanted but charged the same price. Also they sent us home with cake to eat at the hotel which was nice cause I didn't have time to eat it at the actual wedding. Thank you so much Wow Factor Cakes we loved our beautiful cake! -The Boyds

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Stephanie W

The design of the cake was great, delivery time was perfect, the cake was not good we amongst many of the other guest were not impressed at all.

2016-11-08T15:08:32 Response from the vendor

Hi there, we are so pleased you liked the design of the cake and our punctuality with delivery time. We are so sorry you and some guests did not enjoy our cake flavors though. May we ask in detail what flavor you did not enjoy?... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Katie M

We loved our experience with Wow Factor Cakes! We had a great consultation with Amy who really understood our vision for the cake. Her cakes are delicious - some of the softest and most moist wedding cakes we have ever had. We even got to come up with our own combinations of... Read More cakes and flavors, which made it really special. On the day of the wedding, the cake was exactly as I had imagined, it looked beautiful! It was also so tasty, we got so many compliments from guests that it was one of the best wedding cakes they had ever had!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Shelby T

WOW does not describe just how awesome Wow Factor cakes actually are! We are still getting compliments from our guests about how great the cake tasted! Can't wait till our one year anniversary to have the rest of our delicious cake!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Candice J

The cakes we had for our wedding not only looked beautiful but tasted even better!! The staff was wonderful to work with. Not one complaint about anything! We will definitely be back in the future for birthday cakes and such!

2016-10-11T12:50:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are so glad we accomplished your vision, and hope to complete more great cake orders for you.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Lorin B

Wow is right. I chose Wow Factor Cakes for a surprise groom's cake for my husband at our rehearsal dinner after stopping by their shop and seeing their stunning designs (and tasting their delicious cake pops!). We had a tailgate themed rehearsal dinner so WFC worked with me to... Read More design a custom cake that looked like a soft cooler with my husband's favorite team's logo, his favorite beer bottles coming out of the top (which looked insanely real and like they were chilling on ice that also looked incredibly real) and other personal touches of his favorite things (they even personalized the tag of the bag with his nickname). This cake was the talk of the rehearsal dinner and an absolute show stopper. Everyone was taking pictures of it and my husband was blown away. Oh, and it was DELICIOUS (not like a lot of highly designed cakes) to boot! I have recommended Wow Factor Cakes to all my friends in the Charlotte area for weddings (we didn't have a cake at our wedding), rehearsal dinners, or any celebratory event - and some have proactively asked for their information who were at our rehearsal dinner!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Kathryn T

After an amazing tasting where we helped to create our dream wedding cake, we were beyond excited to see the beauty come to life at our wedding. To our amazement, and horror, the day of our wedding, two hours prior to the reception, we found out that Wow Factor had forgotten... Read More to make our cake. Thankfully, we had a fantastic wedding coordinator who quickly leaped into action, going to another bakery who kindly donated a fake cake so we had something to pretend to cut into. While this is not something that ruins a wedding, our hopes of having the moment of cutting into our cake, with our beautiful monogramed cake knife, were gone. We were contacted by Wow Factor when we returned from our honeymoon and received a very nice apology, promising a favor in the future. We certainly understand that mistakes happen, however, it was still extremely disappointing. We intend to use Wow Factor for our promised favor, however besides that, we will be advising our friends to look elsewhere.

2016-05-25T11:48:12 Response from the vendor

Hello, We do take complete responsibility for this terrible mistake. Once we knew what had happened, we did our very best to make the best of the circumstances. The display cake that you're referring to above was brought by our bakery and we scurried to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Lindsey B

The name says it all!!!!!!!! Our wedding cake was a WOW factor. They replicated exactly what I wanted and our guests that don't even eat cake had two pieces!!! I am not kidding it was the best cake I ever had and so many other people told me that. Hands down best bakery in... Read More Charlotte!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Gretchen B

Amazing! Amy was a pleasure to work with and helped us stay within our budget. The cake was exactly what we wanted. Both of our flavors were a huge hit. I can't wait to eat our top tier on our anniversary!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Krystie Lee R

WOW is an understatement. When I saw my cake on my wedding day I was absolutely blown away. It came out just like I'd hoped, if not better--and it was delicious! Thank you Wow Factor Cakes!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Michelle B

Highly recommend!! Amy did an amazing job with both the wedding cake and grooms cake. She did exactly what we had asked for. We had so many compliments on the cakes. They also taste delicious!

Tasty, but...

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Erin W

I may be skewing the data here... I had a tasting with Wow Factor and wow is right! SUPER TASTY. They were up for doing my design and all was well. My unfortunate situation was due to a few things. I think the design I suggested should have been altered a bit to ensure... Read More the cake's stability. I think the fact that I had to travel had played a part. Additionally, the construction of the cake was lacking additional support. All of these things led to the 3 tiered grooms cake I spent a long time planning and keeping a secret (nearly impossible for me) crumbling before I was even 30 minutes away from the bakery. I will say, WOW Factor did offer a credit and I accepted. I was able to salvage two of the tiers of the cake and my husband was happy to see the thought I had put into the design. We also ordered a small one tiered cake to cut as a married couple and it was delicious and beautiful. Long story short - would I order again from Wow Factor... probably, but I would be a bit more cautious on the design.

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Dani v

We had our wedding cake made by Wow Factor and it went beyond our expectations! Amy was able to take our vision and design it into a beautiful and delicious cake! Throughout the planning process, she was easy to get in touch with and responded to all of our questions promptly.... Read More The day of, we had so many compliments on how beautiful our cake was and how it was the best tasting cake people have had! I highly recommend the almond and hazelnut and lemon and raspberry!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Amy M

Believe it or not, as the groom, I was left with the task of finding our wedding cake. I LOVE sugar and my now wife not as much. WOW Factor brought the perfect blend that took me by surprise. I could taste the icing but I could also taste the delicious cake. Amy was patient and... Read More professional with me through changes in cake design and head count. One bonus was that they work with the Hilton and I was able to have my cake included in my package and pay one vendor. We had enough cake for everyone to enjoy but because the cake was so delicious, the family got ahold of the top piece so I guess we will have to come back on our anniversary and get another one.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Tabatha H

Our guests absolutely loved the cakes from Wow Factor Cakes! Instead of doing one giant wedding cake, we decided to do three smaller ones. They were all beautiful and SO tasty. I was especially impressed by Wow Factor's ability to immediately gauge what I wanted after an hour... Read More meeting. Literally, the cakes looked exactly like my vision! Zero stress and everyone loved them. Great job!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Brittany I

We got our Groom's Cake and Wedding Cake from WOW Factor! They did an amazing job. Not only was the cake delicious, but they looked amazing! The Groom's Cake looked so real people didn't realize it was a cake. Everything was edible; it was fabulous. It looked so good, I had a... Read More hard time actually letting people eat it. Everyone at WOW Factor was really easy to work it and let me call to double and triple check things!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Brandi D

Wow Factor Cakes was the best choice ever. She took the vision of 2 cakes that I wanted and made them reality. My grooms cake was a Penguins jersey, and my wedding cake was amazing. The taste and the look were exactly what I wanted. Amazing work, and reasonably priced

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Amanda L

Amy was amazing to work with. She took our ideas and gave us exactly what we were looking for. Our cake was absolutely gorgeous. We couldn't narrow the cake down to one flavor because there were so many great ones so we had 2 flavors in our cake. The guests could not stop... Read More talking about how amazing it was. They even wrote about it on our guestbook. :) Most people tried both flavors too because it was that delicious. We highly recommend Amy & the crew at Wow Factor. They will not disappoint.

So delicious and so so beautiful

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Keely C

I have to admit our wedding cake was not on top of the priority list. If I could go back I would quickly put it at the top using Wow Factor Cakes. Almost a year later our guest still rave about "it's the best cake they have ever had"! Amy was FANTASTIC to work with. She really... Read More wowed me and left me feeling guilty for not taking a cake more seriously! Our cake was almost too gorgeous to eat but even more delicious than it looked. Thank you Amy & WFC for making me a lover of {Wow Factor Cakes} cake and the yummiest, prettiest wedding cake!!

Beautiful Cakes

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Shelby

My venue got the cakes from here so we went and met with them to design our wedding cake. I brought my picture into the shop, and WOW! They delivered the cake and it looked EXACTLY like the picture i took in that I wanted my cake to look like. Wonderful taste and just amazing... Read More quality! You definitely need to use this company if you want a beautiful wedding cake.

Best grooms cake ever!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Traci R

I decided to try The Wow Factor Cake because of their creativity. They were able to make my grooms cake in the style of an invicta watch that my now husband loved! During the cake tasting he loved the red velvet and up until then he has HATED red velvet cake. Our cake was... Read More moist, detailed, and beautiful. Everyone marveled at the design and loved the taste of the cake. We barely had any left over after rehearsal dinner! Thanks Wow Factor Cakes and staff

Best Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 Erica S

I was very happy with the quality and look of my wedding cake last summer. My husband and I had so much fun sitting down for a cake tasting and choosing from all the delicious flavor combinations - it was hard to choose just three! We tasted samples from some other bakeries in... Read More Charlotte but none compared to Wow Factor. Amy's cakes are flavorful and delicious without being overly sweet. I've also been by her store to purchase cupcakes for other occasions and they were excellent. Highly recommend!