Book Your Wedding with The Wright Farm

A BARN IN ROOPVILLE, GA

The Wright Farm is set on 53 acres of beautiful land in Georgia. Just an hour away from Atlanta and the airport, it is easily accessible for guests. The family-owned rustic farm venue is found among rolling hills in the historic town of Roopville and has breathtaking views. The laid back surroundings make guests feel instantly welcome. There are countless wedding photo opportunities in this country setting ranging from the big porch between decorative columns, bales of hay in the pasture, the grand oak tree and the patio area outside the barn.

Outdoor Ceremony Sites. The Wright Farm offers beautiful outdoor sites to hold a wedding ceremony. The couple can exchange their vows under the arch outside the barn, opt for an open field or choose the great oak tree, as some examples. In case of inclement weather, a ceremony can be moved inside to the barn.

The Barn. The renovated barn has 8,000 square feet of space for a wedding reception. It includes a kitchen and bathrooms and accommodates up to 300 guests. Filled with country charm, the tastefully decorated barn has rustic appeal, with wooden rafters in the high ceiling. A patio outside the barn is an ideal area to place a dance floor or to enjoy a sparkler exit for the bride and groom.

The couple can visit The Wright Farm and enjoy a tour of the property and facility. They can discuss the various features and begin to plan their wedding event accordingly. An appointment needs to be made beforehand.

The Bridal Suite is available for the bride and her bridesmaids to get ready for the wedding events. It has two bathrooms as well as access to the foyer areas and dining room. It includes a Georgian style veranda with views across the farm.

The Groom’s Suite gives the groom and groomsmen somewhere to get ready before the wedding. It has a private entrance and includes a bathroom and kitchenette. The men will also enjoy a surround sound HD home theater and a pool table.

The Wright Farm provides the tables and seating for the ceremony and reception. The wooden farmhouse tables each seat 10 to 12 guests and the facility has benches for use during the ceremony. For other equipment and services, vendors can be recommended or the couple can use their own, if preferred. With regard to alcohol, a licensed caterer must be hired or a license acquired from Carroll County.

The Wright Farm offers a Saturday package and a Sunday package. The Saturday package allows access to the facility from 9 a.m. until 11 p.m. for the actual event, with access on Friday between 12 midday and 11 p.m. for the rehearsal. A choice of three ceremony sites is given and use of the barn is included for the reception. The couple has access to the Bridal Suite and the Groom’s Suite and a spacious kitchen is available for the couple’s caterer. The two bathrooms (one for men, one for women) each have three stalls. The venue provides 48 wooden benches for the ceremony as well as 21 wooden farmhouse tables and 300 folding wooden chairs for the reception.

The Sunday package allows access to the facility from 12 midday until 11 p.m. for the actual wedding event, with access on the previous Thursday for an hour’s rehearsal. A choice between four ceremony sites is given and use of the barn for the reception. The couple can utilize the Bridal, Groom’s Suite, kitchen and bathrooms. The Wright Farm provides 48 wooden benches for the ceremony as well as 300 folding wooden chairs and 21 wooden farmhouse tables for the reception.

When the wedding event is booked, The Wright Farm sends a charming bridal box to the couple.

West Georgia's Newest Farm Wedding Venue!

The Wright Farm sits on 53 acres of beautiful rolling hills tucked away in historic Roopville, Georgia. No one would ever know by the peace and quiet experienced while on our Farm that we are less than an hour from Atlanta and the airport. Our brides experience a laid back wedding day with our venue, allowing plenty of access and prep time alieviating unnecessary stress. All of the sweet memories made at The Wright Farm make it a very special place. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Farm + Ranch, Barn

Rentals + Equipment

1074 Glenloch Road, Roopville, GA (706) 530-0221
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Hannah E

The Wright Farm was excellent. The owners are just as beautiful as the farm itself. We loved working with them as they were very responsive and laid back. They are just good ole southern people who will treasure you and make you feel right at home on their farm. You are crazy... Read More not to pick them as a venue. Loved it!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Cassady A

Absolutely in love with The Wright Farm! The property is beautiful and the people are incredibly sweet! Definitely a place that you want to book! Seriously can not thank them enough for our perfect day that they graciously hosted for us!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

I just wanted to thank everyone at the Wright Farm, especially Hannah! She really was amazing the weeks leading up to our wedding and the day of our wedding! Our wedding was really wonderful and the backdrop of the rolling hills was so amazing! Our wedding photos turned out... Read More spectacular because of this venues amazing scenery (and we also had an amazing Photogropher, Anna Laine). We had the most gorgeous sunset too! We hired Hannah to be our wedding day-of coordinator, and it was the best decision ever! I had some trouble with a vendor on my rehearsal night and she was able to call him and deal with him so that I could enjoy my night. If it wasn't for her I would have missed my entire rehearsal, plus honestly she just knows how to get stuff done when it comes to your vendors and she is very professional about it! I booked my reservation at The Wright Farm about 2 years before my wedding and Hannah ALWAYS answered my emails within a day (and I sent A LOT of emails within those two years). My wedding day was so stress free because of her. I had a few bumps with my vendors and not only did she deal with it, she helped me replace them if I had to fire them. It was a huge help, because I would have been so lost without her! I do HIGHLY suggest going with her vendors that she personally knows. The only time I ever had an issue was when I booked a vendor off of her list. Trust me, she knows what she is doing and she knows the businesses! Plus Hannah and her family are really the kindest people! That plus that beautiful view and the versatility of the venue really made my wedding amazing!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Annette D

This venue will leave you speechless. It is absolutely amazing. The Wright Farm was the first venue I visited and the last when I was in the “touring venue phase”of wedding planning last year. The staff was available for any questions we had. When we wanted to do a walkthrough,... Read More there was someone always available. I am a person who works in a customer service oriented field and really appreciated how the staff here was the same way. This was the perfect venue because it wasn't like other venues where we had to go with there vendors. We were able to bring in our own vendors. ALL of our guests are still talking about how awesome the venue was and the calming atmosphere it brings.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Branigan W

Love love loveeee this place!! Such a beautiful venue and super sweet family to work with while planning our special day.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Kristin O

My husband Drew and I recently got married at The Wright Farm. Lisa, Hannah and Olivia were so accommodating and easy to work with!! All were very well organized and helped to alleviate the stress I had leading up to our big day. I loved how they helped me think of special... Read More things, such as using chairs in the first rows for our family and having a vendor list so that I did not have to search far and wide for various vendors. I was not stressed one bit on my wedding day, because of the amazing organization at The Wright Farm. Drew and I had such a special and perfect wedding filled with so much love and happiness, and this would not be possible without The Wright Farm! Loved working with the Wright Family!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Andye B

My husband and I got married at The Wright Farm earlier this month on 3/11/2017. It was truly a blessing to be able to work with Hannah and the Wright family during our special day. They were dedicated to us, beyond sweet, and Hannah made sure our day was PERFECT and that... Read More everything went smoothly. The Wright Farm truly went above and beyond our expectations. The house was perfect for both wedding parties to get ready in. Its so cozy, and there is plenty of room for large bridal parties. We had our ceremony under the ceremony tree and it was perfect. The barn is absolutely beautiful, and I am still receiving compliments on how beautiful the venue was. I cant say enough about how wonderful the Wright Farm is. If you are looking for a venue for your wedding, choose this one! It is PERFECT and has ample room for a large crowd! Our wedding was a blast and a day we will truly cherish forever. Thank you Hannah and the Wright family for everything! You all are such a blessing!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Lindsey H

The Wright Farm was the perfect venue for me!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Jessica B

Loved the venue, it was so beautiful! The owners were easy to contact with any questions. I will say if you are having a wedding and you think it might get cold, do the propane tanks for heat because they keep 2 farm doors open it makes it really cold inside. They keep them open... Read More for fire hazard. But the price is exactly what they say it is which is great, no hidden fees or anything!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Hanna W

The venue is gorgeous, and it has plenty of room in it! If you are looking for a classy, rustic venue, then this is a good place. We got married here a couple of weekends ago, and like I said it was very beautiful, but it was also very pricey for what you receive with it. The... Read More price they give you hardly includes anything other than the place itself. You are required to pay for everything extra. Also, the time to leave the venue is 11 pm, which is very early for a night wedding. If you are not out by that time, then they will take away money off of your deposit. So please read the contract thoroughly before you decide if this is the right place for you. As far as the day of the wedding, I was very pleased as a bride, and they were helpful leading up to the big day. Just a little too pricey for what they offer.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Kirby F

Beautiful barn. Helpful staff.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Luisa C

I loved this venue for our wedding. It was beautiful. I do have a few complaints. The week of our wedding there was not a lot of communication and the floor plan I laid out did not match. The lady named Lisa was extremely rude to me. I would suggest that you avoid her by all... Read More means.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Allison H

They were for the most part a good venue but the week of the wedding there was not a lot of communication and the day of the wedding the people working and setting everything up were a little rude and did not follow what we drew out for them but overall it was a pretty decent... Read More experience.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Ashton R

Let me just say The Wright Farm is the BEST! I booked my wedding in December of 2014 for the spring of 2016, it was the first venue we toured and the only one! It's every bit of southern charm plus some. The grounds are beautiful, from the ceremony sites to the bridal and... Read More groomsmen suite, to the barn! The barn sold me! It's so beautiful, and it's totally open. There's room for everything to be done inside if need be, and I love that! They also allow outside vendors which is great considering a lot of venues do not allow this option. However, they have a preferred vendor list and all of them are amazing as well. The venue also includes all tables and chairs for seating up to 300, and the barn tables are beautiful! They also have handmade benches for ceremony seating which are also so unique and beautiful! Hannah, the Wright's daughter, was my coordinator, and she was so amazing throughout the process. She was helpful and so so sweet! The day of the wedding was perfect and the staff was so nice. I wouldn't have chosen a different venue a thousand times over. I can't thank The Wright Farm and the staff enough for providing such an amazing place for us and our guest. Brides to be, you will not be disappointed, this place is amazing! Todd, Lisa, Hannah, and Olivia thank you all for providing such wonderful services and being such sweet people. The love of Jesus shows in each of you! I will forever be greatful I chose you! Xoxo-Ashton.

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Tuyet V

The Wright Farm is a dream come true venue. Everything about the barn to the ceremony site was everything I could ever wish for. All of our guests loved the area, the scenery, and the barn. It was nice to have a lot of free range when it came to planning. You can bring your own... Read More alcohol, decorations, catering and so forth. Lots of room for lots of people and activities.

Beautiful venue but...

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Lauren G

Overall we had an amazingly beautiful wedding at The Wright Farm. It was nice to have our ceremony site just feet away from the barn (we had several elderly guests and the flat walk to reception was great!). Gorgeous scenery. Very little decoration needed because the farmhouse... Read More tables and chairs are amazing! Very clean and they bridal and grooms suites were very nice! The kitchen has lots of counter space and the back door was nice for the caterers! I only had a few hang-ups using this venue: I'm concerned about their bookkeeping--it may be because there are so many family members involved that there may not be clear distiniction of job titles but at one point I was contacted asking for my final payment after I had already paid in full, early in fact. I know it could be a simple error, but had I not kept impeccable documentation I may have sent them another check. We were a totally 'do it yourself' couple. When we first met with the Wright Farm they made it sound like they would be extremely accommodating, but everytime I contacted them regarding something (ex. The mantle shown in their pictures, the doors for the aisle shown in their pictures, guidance during the rehearsal dinner) they stated "that's an additional fee". These are things we should have asked about during our initial walk through, but did not because if it's shown in the pictures we didn't think it would be additional. We also were put off by the fact that we didn't want to have a rehearsal dinner there because they seem very strict that you are only allowed on the property for 60 minutes which was hard for us since we were over an hour away. We asked if we could come and decorate instead, but she said no it's strictly just for a walk through. Again since we were a DIY couple we wanted that extra time to decorate and they refused to let us come early the day of the wedding as well. All this is totally fine if it is their policy--they just seemed more accommodating during our initial walk through with them. If you have elderly attendees be aware that the barn does not have sufficient lighting! We had to buy some stuff to make better lighting for our grandparents to see their plates during dinner. Don't get me wrong, the ambiance was gorgeous just not quite enough for those who have vision issues. My final complaint was during our Sunday wedding were were allowed to be on their property until 11pm. At one point during the reception dinner my family members were approached by a staff member stating that the bridal suite needed to be cleaned and that it was a wreck. I feel like this was inappropriate because everyone was enjoying the reception and we had MORE than enough time to clean up. Even after our reception we cleaned up and were off the property by 10pm. I feel like we are all adults and are able to keep time. We didn't need to be told to clean it during the reception. Poor etiquette. Other than that I can say The Wright Farm was quick to answer my emails, and they were prompt in sending back our deposit. As a DIY couple we were able to do our own cake and music (no required preferred vendors), which is extremely hard to find! It's a gorgeous venue and our pictures turned out amazing!

The best decision ever

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Anna I

Me and my husband had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception at the Wright Farm. The farm is absolutely gorgeous. I really liked how you were free to choose your own vendors because it allows the bride and groom to make their own touch to their special day. The bridal... Read More suite is perfect for the girls to get ready at. One room has three vanities with mirrors which makes it a great spot for makeup and hair artists to work. The groomsmen suite is also great for the guys to just relax and shoot pool before the ceremony begins. The barn is so spacious and the hand made tables and benches help pull all your decor together. The arch right outside the barn is a beautiful site to have your ceremony with beautiful views to capture your special event. The only negative thing I would have to say about this place is wedding coordination. I feel as if the coordinator could have communicated with my vendors more. I was told that all my vendors would be contacted with times and locations of where to be 30 days before my event. I received a phone call the week of and a phone call the day of my wedding asking about specific details of my wedding when it was supposed to be in the hands of my coordinator. Wedding coordinators are supposed to be you right hand man and I did not feel this way about the coordinator on site. Overall, I had the wedding of my dreams at the Wright Farm. Me and my husband highly recommend using Larry Nelms-Dj, Newnan contemporary catering- caterer, Amanda Clayton- florist, and cakes by Debbie for wedding cakes. All of our guests could not quit talking about how beautiful the venue was and how great of a time they had on our special day!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Recently, we had the joy to see our son and daughter-in-law get married at The Wright farm in Roopville, an hour from Atlanta in West Georgia. Since it was the fourth wedding in our large family, we had plenty of other venues and experiences to compare it to. While all of... Read More the weddings were wonderful for different reasons, we were particularly impressed with The Wright Farm and The Wright Family for their amazing venue and commitment to excellence. The personal touch was exceptional. They really care about delivering a unique once in a lifetime experience for all of their guests. The facilities were spectacular. The home is beautiful and everything was spotlessly clean. Even the lawns were manicured perfectly for our special day. From the moment we arrived until well after dark, we were made to feel special and welcome. It was great to know that while our wedding was held outside under a huge oak tree, we knew that regardless of the weather, they had facilities to hold the entire occasion inside the well appointed beautiful barn and hall if needed. All of the chairs, tables and benches were already laid out exactly the way we requested in advance. Hannah and Olivia new every detail of what we wanted to do and were most helpful with their advice. Never once was there a hesitation from any of them to jump in and help wherever they were needed. We had a day we will never forget in a place that was incomparable. Thank you to the Wright family for their special attention to all of our needs. Especially for the warm welcome and the way we were made to feel "At Home" throughout the preparation, ceremony, reception and cleanup. We would highly recommend this venue for your special day as well. Ray and Karen Derbecker

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jamie W

We had a great time dealing with and having our wedding at The Wright Farm. They were very accommodating and helpful from our first visit until we left for our honeymoon. The Wright Farm is a beautiful venue with multiple ceremony options and have very nice bride and groom... Read More accommodations that really help you relax and get ready for your big day. I could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding. Hannah is also a great wedding coordinator that really helped us keep everything right on track. Thank you Wright Farm!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Katie W

There are SO many wonderful things to say about The Wright Farm and the Wright family! We booked The Wright Farm a couple weeks after getting engaged. We most definitely made the right choice! The property is absolutely gorgeous and very well taken care of. They are always... Read More adding new things around the property which makes it that much better when you see those little surprises after not seeing the place for a few months. We decided to book Hannah As our wedding coordinator and that was another great decision. She is very easy to work with and she is very quick to respond about anything I've ever needed. Hannah was so awesome on the night of our rehearsal and the day of our wedding! She jumped right in and took care of everything that was asked of her. The farm was gorgeous everytime I visited. The whole family is very easy to work with and they run a very professional business. Everything is written down in a contract and you know exactly what you're paying for. I am very by the rules and I loved how organized everything was and how detailed and organized Hannah was. I would/will/do recommend this amazing venue to anyone!! We had the most beautiful dream wedding in front of the barn doors and a fun reception afterwards inside the barn. I got compliments non stop about how gorgeous everything was and I honestly believe that no matter what you decide to do with you decor, it's going to look gorgeous because the barn is beautiful just on its own. If you can't tell lol we had a GREAT experience with The Wright Farm and Hannah! Thanks so much for making the most important day in our lives so perfect!

One magical place

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kaitlin S

I had the pleaser of knowing Olivia Long before I got engaged. She was always so sweet and helpful and when they started using the farm as a venue I knew that was exactly where I wanted to get married (this was before I got engaged)! Sure enough when my husband finally popped... Read More the question I have not hesitation on where I wanted to get married at. Of course I had family members that made me look at other places but I could never find another place that felt so welcoming. After finally deciding that The Wright Farm was where we were going to get married at we set our date! Then a few months later I was offered another job in the town I would be moving to after we were married. Then after moving towns and buying a house waiting 8 more months to get married just was not going to work. Even though I had always dreamed of a fall wedding it was just going to be better to move it up. So that is what we did. The Farm was so helpful moving my wedding up 3 months!! I could not have asked for a better family to help with my wedding. I grew up with an amazing family that did everything together and it was great to see the Wright Family have the same thing I had growing up. They all came together to make help join two families together. I could go on and on about how amazing they are. The farm is not for everyone but I would advise at least giving them a chance. I wish all they new brides a happy planning. Believe me it will go by so quick (even though you do not think it will) but try to enjoy every minute of it. :)

Best day of my life!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Mallory G

Upon my first look at The Wright farm I was hooked! Everything was perfect! It is so wonderful that a family will open up their home to strangers so that they can make wonderful memories! I wouldn't trade my wedding day for any other place in the world!

The Wright Farm was more than Amazing

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Shanna V

If I could pick my venue all over again, I would 110% still pick The Wright Farm! It was not only a beautiful venue, but has the best family that runs it! They were so sweet and helpful. This venue is also a great deal! Another plus of using the Wright Farm is that they give you... Read More freedom of using your own vendors, and also provide preferred vendors if you are struggling to find any! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the Wright Farm and its owners/employees! It is an absolute perfect venue and I recommend it to absolutely anyone who is looking for a venue that is both beautiful and stress free!

A dream venue!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015

I will forever be thankful that we chose the Wright Farm for our special day! It was such a seamless day. The family that owns the farm is the sweetest. They are beyond helpful and get back to you very quickly with any questions. After we booked the venue, we were able to go to... Read More the Wright Farm at any time to plan out anything needed. We used Hannah Neely, daughter of the owners, as our wedding coordinator and she was incredibly helpful. The entire day went smoothly because of her! Super nice and made sure we got what we wanted. The venue is absolutely gorgeous- we received SO many compliments! Plenty of beautiful spots to take pictures. I would recommend this place to anyone; I was even telling my bridesmaids to get married there! You will not regret using the Wright Farm. It's flawless!

Meet The Manager

Hannah Neely

I have worked in the wedding industry for 5 years and began as a team member for a local event design company, and later began coordinating events on my own for friends and family! In 2013, our family decided to open our family farm as a wedding venue, and i've thoroughly enjoyed meeting and working with over 100 families thus far! Our venue operates as a family business, where we all work together to make each families experience with us a great one! I have been married to my husband Nick for 5 years, and we have 1 son, and many fur babies who live on our farm with us!