Therese Marie Wagner Photography

NEW YORK . NEW JERSEY . PENNSYLVANIA

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

147 S. Main Street, Allentown, NJ NEW YORK . NEW JERSEY . PENNSYLVANIA (609) 259-3526

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Erin C

Therese took the time to get to know my fiancé and I before the wedding. She was patient and caring. She is a professional in every which way and truly captured the most special and beautiful moments of our wedding day. We could not be happier with choosing Therese and would... Read More highly recommend her to a bride and groom searching for the perfect photographer! xo

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Lindsey M

Hiring Therese Marie to photograph our wedding in June was one of the BEST decisions we made. She is so incredibly talented, has a fantastic eye, and her photos of us are absolutely stunning!!! She has a way of capturing special moments without you realizing she is even there.... Read More We have so many beautiful photos we are having trouble selecting which ones we want to use in our wedding album! Therese was relaxed and easy to work with- always making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. On a day as important as your wedding day, relaxed and comfortable are two things you need to be to fully enjoy it! Gorgeous photos, fantastic photographer, priceless memories! Would highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Haley B

Therese did an AMAZING job with our wedding photos. She kept everyone organized and made us feel super comfortable with her. She has an incredible eye and is so talented - we received so many compliments regarding her work and have already recommended her to other couples!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Kerry P

Therese is so professional and wonderful at what she does. She perfectly captured our wedding, despite the hurricane-like winds.

Good Investment : )

Reviewed on 2/10/2013 Tricia M

Therese Marie is excellent. A total professional. We are also crazy about her 2nd shooter (and sister), Julia. What a team! They are also super unobtrusive throughout the day.

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 1/20/2013 nicole t

Therese Marie Wagner Photography is a very professional and talented photographer. She was very timely in answering all my questions before the shoot. She talked with us about our needs. The turnaround time for the photos was very fast. She is also very easygoing and great at... Read More telling you how to pose without making you feel awkward. We love our pictures, she delivered them on time and we have recommended her to other people. Therese Marie Wagner Photography was just awesome!!

Beautiful pictures with great service

Reviewed on 1/17/2013 Jen B

Therese and her sister,Jules, photographed our wedding this summer and we couldn't be happier. They were both such a pleasure to work with and our pictures are amazing. Throughout the entire process Therese was patient and calm. We hired them based on their experience with... Read More our venue and we not disappointed. We would recommend them without any hesitation!

The best!

Reviewed on 1/16/2013 Kelli R

We used Therese throughout our whole wedding experience and all we can say is amazing! All of our photos are simply stunning. They have a romantic, vintage feel. Everyone who sees our photos are wowed. Therese and Julia are so easy to work with, and make you feel so comfortable... Read More and it shows in the images. We highly recommend them, and we assure you they won't disappoint!

You will not find a better photographer

Reviewed on 6/01/2012 Miranda D

I am very shy and not comfortable getting my photograph taken. Most of the time, I hate the way I look in pictures. Therese and her sister made my fiance, our bridal party, and me feel extremely comfortable. They made the process so much fun and natural!! They guided us to... Read More get the most beautiful photographs, without being overbearing or making us do anything that seemed overly posed or cheesy. She has the most intuitive sensibilities when it comes to capturing the entire wedding day and all of its most special moments. Do not hesitate to choose Therese Marie Wagner!! I am convinced she is the BEST. She stands out from all of the other photographers.

Great Work!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 Kathryn D

Therese was great to work with! The quality of the photography and the professionalism was better than most wedding pictures that I have seen. Her artisitic eye for photography captured the best moments of my wedding in a way that most people don't see it. I would recommend... Read More her to everyone!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 gina h

Therese and her assistants were great. They took so many great shots. They were fun and made us feel very comfortable. My fiance and I both hate the way we look in pictures but they helped to guide us so that we showed our best selves.;This is just a general statement.... Read More Therese sent a form prior to the wedding asking if there were any specific shots that we were looking for but at the time I was all consumed by all the other little details and basically left it to her discretion. Knowing what I know now I think I would have put a little more thought into that because honestly your photographer doesn't know who is important to you or not and while everything is going on you really don't have the time to tell them.

Reviewed on 9/20/2008 Stephanie B

So nice not intrusive beautiful pics!

Reviewed on 9/08/2007 Michelle G

Very personable; made everyone comfortable, but not invasive.

Rating for Thérèse Marie Wagner Photography