Dietary Options

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010

4036 S. Braeswood Blvd., Houston, TX (713) 666-2253

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Jessica M

ordered yellow fudge filled signature cake. Been getting it for years, loved having it as our wedding cake. Three brothers is my go to year round birthdays, holidays, ECT. so there wasn't any question. I had 3 tier.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Angie

Ordered a 3-tier cake with Three Brothers Bakery and it was delicious. I had a consultation with Jasmine weeks before the wedding and she was great at helping with the selection of cake. The design on each of the tiers turned out beautiful. It was not an over the top cake, it... Read More was simple yet elegant. Jasmine also helped me with dimensions when I decided to order my cake topper via Etsy, which she suggested in the first place. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Lauren W

We cannot say enough about Three Brothers. I had guest after guest telling me that we had the best wedding cakes they ever had! They designed our cakes perfectly with what we had in mind, even a crazy double layer cookie cake decorated as a plane runway for the groom's cake. We... Read More cannot wait to pick up a fresh top layer for our one year anniversary!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Valerie C

Wedding cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious!

Reviewed on 1/02/2016 Stacy S

Due to our venue, we had to have a kosher cake. Both our bride's cake and groom's cake were phenomenal!! Not only did they look outstanding, but they tasted delicious! When we had our cake tasting, there was lots to choose from and they were so creative with our ideas for the... Read More groom's cake. They created a huge bowl of soup complete with a spoon and matzah balls to go with it. It was a work of art and kept all of our guests raving! The traditional wedding cake was elegant and matched all of the pictures and ideas we had in mind. They even went out of their way and not just delivered, but also set up the cake table to make sure it all looked elegant. I would have Three Brothers Bakery make cakes for all of my occasions!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Bianca L

My fiance (now husband) wanted a Ninja Turtles grooms cake. Three Brothers was the only place we went because we've been going there for a long time, and their baked goods are the best. The cake looked amazing! I didn't even want to cut into it because it was so perfect. But it... Read More tasted even better! We got so many compliments!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015

I called a lot of bakeries for quotes on a simple vanilla buttercream frosting, 3-tiered wedding cake (no decorations). Three Brother’s Bakery’s quote was almost half what the other bakeries quoted me, AND it was the best wedding cake I’ve ever tasted. We live out of town, and... Read More were not able to set the appointment for our tasting until a week before the wedding. They had no problem putting our order together within that time frame. They also baked a scrumptious groom’s cake that looked like a monster. We would definitely use them, again!!

Beautiful and Delicious (Kosher & Pareve)

Reviewed on 2/27/2015 Orith L

Recently they did the cakes and cupcakes for my wedding! So beautiful and delicious! I was nervous that pareve cake was not going to taste good but I loved it and got so many compliments on how good they were! Jasmine was terrific! Thanks again for everything!

Simply elegant

Reviewed on 2/26/2015

We wanted a simple cake but still desired that "special something". My fiancé wanted white cake, white icing. I am not a white cake fan. Correction-- I wasn't a white cake fan until I tried the one at Three Brothers (Braeswood location). I don't know what they do to their... Read More batter, but it was really flavorful. Of course, you go to cake tastings and the cake tastes one but when you get the cake, it tastes another... Well, this cake tasted even better. We got the black raspberry filling which added a nice look to it when it was sliced. It had a delicate flavor, not overpowering. The cake was delivered when they said it would be. We got a kitchen cake as well although we didn't need it so it was frozen and served for something else a few weeks later. It was fine when it thawed-- tasted just as good and the icing and filling maintained the proper consistency.

Perfect cake

Reviewed on 2/26/2015 Beth S

I considered making my own cake because I had a specific taste and design in mind. Everyone convinced me otherwise. The cake, icing and filling were absolutely delicious. The design was exactly what I asked for. Could not be more pleased!

Houston Brides: Your Place for Cakes!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014 Jessica N

I was thrilled with my entire experience with Three Brother's Bakery for my wedding! From the tasting (yum!) to the consultation that fit my vision and budget, they made everything beautiful and easy. Then, on our wedding day, the cakes looked exactly as I'd desired and guests... Read More are still commenting a month later on how delicious our cakes were--better than they'd had at any other weddings! I highly recommend Three Brothers Bakery, as well, if you have dietary concerns. They worked with us to meet non-dairy and nut-free requirements, which we very much appreciated! You won't go wrong with this bakery for your event, wedding or otherwise. Thank you, Three Brother's Bakery!

Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/26/2014 Andrea O

The cake was beautiful!! I just wish I could remember more of my wedding. They were on top of everything since day 1. Never had any issues with them and I liked that they were thoughtful in their questions. The price completely fit our budget and we still had a fabulous cake.

Best Cake Ever!!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Piri S

I absolutely LOVED my wedding and groom's cake from Three Brothers Bakery!!! I had a consultation with the recommended vendor from my venue and was very disappointed in the cost, so I decided to give my favorite bakery a try.... and I was not disappointed!!! I originally thought... Read More I couldn't afford a wedding cake from Three Brothers Bakery, but after my consultation my budget was at ease. I paid less for 2 cakes from Three Brothers than I would have for just the cake cake at the other bakery. I brought in a picture of what I wanted each cake to look like and they were decorated to perfection. My husband wanted a bass jumping out of water for his cake, this is something can if not done right can look bad. He was so happy (and so was I) with the way the cake looked! Not only were the cakes affordable, but they were the most delicious cakes I've ever eaten! We got so many compliments of how tasty our cakes were and some people went back for seconds and even thirds. I was also able to eat on the left over cake for a whole and it still. tasted as fresh as it did on our wedding day. I highly recommend Three Brothers Bakery, everything the make is so delicious!!!

Wedding cake

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Lauren A

Yum! Not just saying this because it was mine,but hands down best wedding cake! I have gotten their cakes for birthdays and they always hold up well, so it was a no brainer to use them for our wedding cake. It turned out so beautifully and tasted amazing. Can't wait to have the... Read More top tier in one year!

Mother of the Groom

Reviewed on 9/29/2013

Working with Three Brothers Bakery was a piece of cake!! : ) I met with Bobby (Jucker) and he was terrific! He had lots of ideas and suggestions, and was very respectful of my budget. He listened to everything I said and he created a beautiful, really delicious cake, based... Read More on my comments - and from looking at a couple of 2 inch squares of fabric the bride was using in the bridesmaids' dresses. He matched the colors of the flowers and the ribbon on the cake to the colors in the bridesmaids' dresses - and he even added glitter (something I had not mentioned but that he noticed in the fabrics he had seen). We also ordered a giant, 10 pound challah for the blessing before we ate - and it was gorgeous and delicious! Once I met with Bobby, I knew I could check "cake" off my To Do list - and wouldn't need to worry about a thing! My family has been doing business with Three Brothers since they opened in 1949 - and we look forward to continuing that tradition forever!

Great Job

Reviewed on 9/26/2013

Three Brothers did their usual fabulous job and met our special specifications, working with us to have a beautiful cake. Very pleased - as always - with the results. Been a happy customer for 37 years.

Parent of the bride

Reviewed on 9/24/2013

The wedding cake was gorgeous and delicious. I highly recommend Three Brothers Bakery.

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Allison H

We were planning a destination wedding (San Antonio), but I knew that Three Brothers Bakery was the only (and best) choice for our wedding cake. No one does it better. When it came to the design process, Janice, Bobby and their team at the bakery make it so enjoyable. We... Read More were able to try the different cake/frosting/filling combinations, all of which were DELICIOUS, and talk with their cake consultant about her recommendations for frosting, since the cake would be traveling. We decided on a combination of flavors for our cake with a simple exterior design, accentuated with a few of our flowers. Even after making the 3-hour journey from Houston to our venue, the cake was flawless. The flavors and texture were so rich and it turned out exactly as we had imagined. Every time I open our freezer I'm tempted to break into our topper early! The quality and options available at Three Brothers Bakery are amazing, and we also loved that we were able to share a piece of such a special place with our wedding guests.

Awesome groomscake

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Jennifer S

As someone who is recently engaged, one of the first things that came to mind for me was how to surprise my fiance with the perfect groomscake. Three Brothers Bakery was my first stop, as so many friends and family members have talked about the amazing cakes they've gotten from... Read More there. I reached out to them and immediately someone responded who was excited and ready to meet and walk me through the entire process. They gave me TONS of ideas, as I had no clue of what to do. I told them about my fiance and all of the things he liked, and together we came up with a truly awesome cake that I know he will love. The customer service was amazing, and the taste tests were even better. Three Brothers' butter creme icing is AMAZING. I could eat that icing all day long. The cake, of course, was delicious, as well. I can't wait to see the finished product, but so far, I am so impressed with everything they've communicated to me and have let me try out! I also found out that they do really adorable gender reveal cakes for expecting moms. I ran into a friend there who was picking hers up...she wouldn't let me see it that day, as she wanted me to wait until the actual gender reveal party, but when I finally saw it, I was amazed. It was the cutest combination of pink dots on three adorable tiers.

Gorgeous Cake

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Allie H

Three Brothers Bakery created a fabulous masterpiece for my friend's event. I helped with the whole ordering process and they were so easy to work with, sending me photos of the decorations throughout the process and calling to confirm pricing and pick up times to make sure... Read More everything was a success. They were such a pleasure to work with, and the cake was both TASTY and BEAUTIFUL. I would gladly recommend them to anyone!

Perfect Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Amy B

Simple and elegant, but SO DELICIOUS! My husband and I are not flashy people, we almost didn't even get a cake because our caterer was providing pecan pies. But everyone said we HAD to have a cake... We both grew up in Bellaire and have used Three Brothers for birthdays... Read More so we figured why not....the process was easy, the staff was nice and helpful and the options were all there. We went with a three tier cake, each with their own filling and the results were amazing. I will for sure recommend!

Poor customer service

Reviewed on 8/12/2013 Emily P

I may have caught the people at 3 Brothers Bakery on an off day, but I did not have a pleasant experience when I went to the store for the cake tasting. It started off pretty well - I went in along with my fiance, my bridesmaid and her boyfriend. I went to the cashier and... Read More told them we were here for a tasting,. When the women came out - she went up to my friend - and congratulated her on getting married, etc. We corrected her and said that my fiance and I are getting married and that I'm "the bride." I figured that was the end of that. Then we went over to sit by the cake - and she completely disregarded what we had said - again went to my friend for questions about the cake, when the wedding was, etc. I really didn't mind her initial confusion - I can understand that - but after we corrected her, I thought it was pretty rude to make the same mistake twice. I would have left right after that but I had paid 25 dollars for the cake - so we went ahead and stayed. The lady was not helpful in choosing what to put on the cake, and did not listen when we said we wanted a smaller cake. Obviously - we have chosen to go elsewhere to pick a cake. I am certainly hopeful this was an off day for the 3 Brothers Bakery. But I personally wouldn't risk it. If you can't be sure they'll know who is getting married after being told repeatedly - how can you be sure they'll make the cake you specified?

2013-08-12T19:25:09 Response from the vendor

This is Janice, one of the owners. I am so sorry to hear about your experience and would like to call you. Please send an email to : [email protected] attn: Janice with your contact information.

Delicious cakes

Reviewed on 3/11/2013 Jennifer

Extremely delicious buttercream. We however delivered the cake ourselves and although it was small (we only bought a cutting cake that served about 10) it had already begun to melt and almost fell apart at the reception.

AMAZING cake!

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 Kim R

We used Three Brothers for our wedding cake and cake balls for a groom's cake. At our initial meeting, the person we met with really helped us choose a cake design that fit our personalities. They were very flexible at allowing us to modify our order up to 2 weeks before the... Read More wedding. They were reasonably priced and the cake will feed a ton of people if you just slice it a bit thinner than recommended (they use 2 inch slices to calculate how many people the cake will feed). All I had to do was provide the supplies to create our cake and a few instructions on how I wanted everything to look, and they took care of the rest. They were easy to communicate with through email and asked questions when they weren't sure how I wanted something. I will definitely use them again in the future for other special events!

Best Cake Ever!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2012 Falon B

I visited with other cake vendors and I must say that Three Brothers Bakery blew everyone else out of the water. Janice & Erin were such a pleasure to work with and were very attentive throughout the entire process. I chose the white cake which was super moist with the raspberry... Read More filling and could not have been happier the day of my wedding. I had so many compliments and I can't wait for my 1 year anniversary to have the cake a second time! As a side note, my mother and father used Three Brothers Bakery on their wedding day 29 years ago and my mother said it was just as good back then!