Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

1130-106 Renewal Place, Raleigh, NC (813) 892-4701

Reviewed on 12/27/2015 Carly S

Nicole and Jordan are the best photographer team. I hired them a whole year before my wedding just by seeing their online pictures. They go above and beyond to make sure your wedding is nothing but perfect. They interact so well and both bring a great eye to the table. I... Read More personally wanted a male and female both to have that variety and capture all of the getting ready shots. You will not regret hiring them for your wedding.

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

WOW! Nicole went out of her way to make me feel special. I was very serious about being on time, she kept us in check and even helped me put on my garter! She was also there to answer all of my questions. They made both me and my husband feel like great friends that they have... Read More known forever. All of our photos were so soft and full of light. Would recommend to all my friends!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Maryanne A

Jordan and Nicole are fantastic! They were so flexible with our wedding and were SO professional! (Nothing bothers me more than photographers who are noisy during a ceremony or in-your-face!) We had our wedding photos back within three weeks of the wedding and LOVED EVERY PHOTO!... Read More They had such a consistent look- poses, landscapes, and editing all looked cohesive! I would not hesitate to recommend them! They are FANTASTIC!