ThunderKiss Entertainment, LLC

York, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Hershey, Mechanicsburg

Wedding DJ Services, Photo Booths & Lighting

ThunderKiss Entertainment, LLC has been providing our couples with the best quality services to earn their full satisfaction and trust for over 11 years. Our clients show their appreciation by coming back to us repeatedly and/or referring us to their family and friends for their entertainment needs. We work closely with our couples to customize and deliver the absolute best in DJ Services, Photo Booth rental, Lighting, and overall Wedding experiences. Don't just choose any entertainer for your wedding day. You only get one chance to do it right, so please allow us to create the atmosphere where true memories are made, moments are captured, and dreams are fulfilled!! We truly care about your wedding!! Contact us now to reserve your wedding date! Thank you for your consideration :)

Country, Dance, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

York, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Hershey, Mechanicsburg (717) 683-5366

Couldn't ask for more..

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Amanda H

We used ThunderKiss Entertainment, more specifically DJ Tommy Gunn, at our wedding on July 25, 2015. We could not have been happier with his service. From day one he was accommodating, accessible and it was obvious he knew what he was doing. He contacted us prior to the event to... Read More get a taste of our personalities and what we expected from him. Every expectation was met. He provided music for our ceremony and transitioned each song perfectly. The reception was flawless as we continued to play what seemed like the perfect song at every moment. He reminded us of our schedule for the reception which was extremely helpful throughout the chaos that is a wedding reception. I could not say more about his fun-manner and is obvious knowledge of working a wedding! If in your budget, I would definitely recommend paying the additional fee for the photobooth. Our guests had an absolute blast and raved about the photobooth. He also personally designed a frame for our pictures and allowed us to have a CD of all of the photos taken. Overall, I have recommended DJ Tommy Gunn to many of my friends who have already begun booking him. I cannot say a negative thing about our experience that he made so fun, carefree and perfect.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Ryan M

I don't know where to start....I absolutely loved DJ Tommy Gunn!!! Ceremony music was perfect and the reception rocked, everyone was on the dance floor! The setup was perfect and the music was loud but not deafening. We also rented the Photo Booth through him which was a... Read More huge hit at the reception...I don't think the line ended. Cannot wait to see all the shenanigans behind the curtains :) I would highly recommend him to anyone and would love to book him for any future events!! Tommy, thank you so much for making our wedding memorable for all!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jane B

Our wedding would not have been the same without Tommy!!!! He did everything we asked and then went above and beyond all expectations. Our guest list consisted of all ages from 5 years old to 83 years old and everyone had a blast!! We got so many compliments on our DJ and... Read More several of our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kayla P

Tommy Gunn just did our wedding this past Saturday. He was absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He read the crowd perfectly and he had everyone on their feet all night. His energy is amazing and I highly recommend him to everyone.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Tara S

Where do we even start. DJ Tommy is seriously amazing! He was incredible to work with leading up to the wedding. He answered all our questions and concerns without hesitation. He is extremely experienced and knowledgeable when it comes to being a DJ, and it was evident not only... Read More to us but to our guests. He made our wedding reception such a fun time and got everyone out on the dance floor all night!! He played exactly the kind of music we wanted and added in his own touch to make it even more perfect. Everyone raved about the music and the great vibe he created! We would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Andrew G

Tommy recently was the dj for our wedding and I could not have been any more pleased with everything he did for us! My wife and I did not really have a plan for our reception as far as format and time and Tommy took that and ran with it. He was basically our wedding... Read More coordinator while also being a kick-ass dj! From the time he arrived to the time he packed up he was nothing but flawless and professional. Before the ceremony started it was he and I in the reception area, my phone had rang and it was a guns n roses ringtone. Anyhow, whenever I started getting ready is when the nerves set in. He noticed and without saying a word GnR was piping through his speakers getting me over my nerves and helping me relax! The whole night was electric and the dance floor was packed! I literally can not thank him enough for all that he did for us leading up to the big day and the wedding day itself! Long story short this is the guy you want for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Dana J

DJ Tommy Gunn was the absolute best to work with since the minute we called to book him!! He was very helpful, great personality and very professional. Our day would not have been the same without him and we can't thank him enough for making the entire night memorable. We've had... Read More people ask us where did we find him and how can they book him because they had such a good time!! I highly recommend Thunderkiss, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Rachel T

Tommy was the dj for our big day. He was very easy to reach when I needed him and was a great communicator. He totally handled every part of the job, including communicating with the reception venue, without me needing to check in on him at all. He diligently answered my... Read More millions of questions and thoroughly explained whatever I I wanted to know. He was very readonably price, arrived and set up as expected and was attentive and accommodating thruout the evening. He even went do far as to give an extra special surprise. I reccomend Tommy for any special event and my husband agrees!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Alena P

We were just married this past weekend on September 16, 2017 and Tommy was more than amazing. He went above and beyond to make our day special and for that we are grateful. He is very interactive with the crowd and he was very attentive to my requests. You will not be... Read More disappointed when choosing Tommy to be your DJ!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Kevin C

My husband and I could not be happier with our DJ! We booked Tommy for our wedding on 7/15, and he was amazing! He was so helpful with all the details leading up to the wedding and helped out a lot the day of with anything we needed. Our guests loved the music he played and they... Read More loved that he was so interactive with them the whole night. Everything was perfect. I would definitely recommend Tommy for any event!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Megan T

Tommy provided personalized assistance from the moment I found him on TheKnot! He took the time to speak with us on the phone twice before we even booked him! If you want a down-to-earth, talented, friendly, and FUN DJ for your wedding (or any occasion), Tommy Gunn is your man!... Read More On our wedding day, he amazed me with how well he kept things flowing, engaged our guests, and even reassured me before I walked down the aisle! He was a better DJ than I ever could've wished for :)

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Erika H

Tommy was so easy to get in contact with from the start and always responded quickly. Whenever talking about day-of details, he was eager to please us however we wanted our day to go. The groomsmen did a surprise dance and my husband said that he was awesome to work with for... Read More that and timed everything out perfectly! During the reception, Tommy did a great job of getting people on the dance floor, but was not annoying, like some DJs, where they talk too much and waste time. All of the guests we talked to said they had a great time and had a lot of fun! We also used the photo booth and our guests loved it. The lights that come with the package are awesome as well! Thanks Tommy!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017

We used DJ Tommy Gunn for our wedding on June 17, 2017, and could not be happier with choosing him! From day one he was easy to communicate with, was very accomodating, and we could clearly tell that he knew what he was doing. Every expectation that we had was met, and then... Read More some! The reception was flawless, and he was able to keep guests dancing all through the night. He reminded us of our schedule for the reception which was extremely helpful throughout the chaos that is a wedding reception. I am looking forward to the video present that he is providing us, it was such a wonderful surprise and totally unexpected! Thank you Tommy for all you did to help us to have such an amazing wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 LINDA B

I had Tommy Gunn , ThunderKiss Entertainment for my retirement party at Historic Acres of Hershey. He is totally professional, punctual, and knew how to please the crowd (ages 20-80). He had people dancing and laughing. It is evident he loves what he does and is very... Read More personable. I also had the photo booth which had great props and was also a crowd pleaser. It provided my guests with a high quality photo souvenirs and I received a CD of the pictures . No matter what the occasion I am confident Tommy Gunn, ThunderKiss Entertainment can provide you with your DJ needs at a reasonable cost.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Melody S

Easy to work with, did an amazing job on our wedding day. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Diane G

We hired Tommy (ThunderKiss Entertainment) for our son's wedding reception held at Harwood Farm on June 3, 2017. Add a fantastic DJ to a beautiful site + great food + perfect weather and you get a memorable event where everyone had a great time!!! The owner of the farm said... Read More she's never seen an event where everyone looked like they were having so much fun and a lot of the credit goes to Tommy. I would hire him again if I ever needed a DJ and recommend him without reservation to anyone who needs a DJ!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Adam T

Tommy was excellent at out wedding reception. He was quick to respond to any questions and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend his services and use him for other events as well.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Emily M

I HIGHLY recommend Tommy Gunn for any wedding! He was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process. Our wedding day was an absolute blast thanks to Tommy-our guests were dancing all night, even after we already left!

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Lindsay M

Tommy is awesome!!! He made our wedding day very memorable from our personalized photo booth and a copy of all our guests photos to our customized father daughter dance song. He listened to what we liked and rocked it!!!Our guests are still talking about our DJ our wedding... Read More would not have been as much fun as it was without Tommy. Thanks Tommy you are the best !!!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Sarah B

Tommy was absolutely wonderful! We had our annual Christmas party this past weekend and decided to try a new DJ this year. After searching Google for "top 10 DJ's in Harrisburg PA", we found Thunderkiss Entertainment. Firstly, Tommy was one of the DJ's who was easy to get in... Read More touch with. He answered every question we had, and got back to us within the same day. He was also very affordable. After reading the ratings and speaking with him, we decided to hire him. Needless to say, he had the crowd up and dancing from the time the party began until the end of the night. He has a wide variety of music, and took all of our requests. It was an incredible night of which we will never forget! We look forward to having you at more of our events, Tommy! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

Tommy did an excellent job providing the music for our wedding. He was punctual and organized and went out of his way to make sure our wedding was a success. I allowed him to take creative control over the music and he did a great job choosing music that was appropriate for us... Read More and our guests. He plays a wide variety of music from country to rock and more. I would highly recommend DJ Tommy Gunn. HE ROCKS!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Toni L

Tommy was absolutely fantastic every step of the way. HE was very professional during the planning process, answering any questions, handling any tasks and always getting back to me quickly, which was SO important given all the tasks you are trying to accomplish. He did a... Read More fantastic job at our wedding! Everything was exactly how we had planned, he stayed right on with the timeline and did a great job mixing the music up for the reception. Everyone had a blast. HIGHLY recommend Tommy for ANY and ALL DJ services!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lisa I

Tommy Gunn seriously MADE our wedding!! He was easy to deal with, honest, and very professional. The light show was the best that I have ever seen, and the sound quality was perfect. Our guests were amazed and we have had tons of compliments on how fun our wedding was because of... Read More our DJ. We also rented the Photo Booth which all of our guested also loooooved!! We can not say enough wonderful things about this company and especially DJ Tommy Gunn!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Megan J

When we got engaged my husband didn't care about much except the DJ! My husband met DJ Tommy Gunn at his best friends wedding and knew that he needed to DJ our wedding! My husband was like we need to have him because he is good and will keep the party going! So we booked him and... Read More I also booked up lighting with him! Everything was so perfect! Tommy was so easy to work with. Whenever I sent an email to him he got back to me in less then 12 hours and sometimes right away. The reception flowed very nicely because of Tommys expertise. Many of our guests love him and in fact wanted his contact information for there own up coming wedding. The video present that he provided us was such a wonderful surprise because we didn't have a videographer. So now we have that little video to watch and remind us how much fun we had that night! Will use Tommy again if we ever need a DJ! Totally recommend him to anyone who likes to dance, light shows and some fog! He was great and kept music playing all night long!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 lindsey k

We used tommy gunn for our October 2016 wedding and we're soo impressed! We gave tommy a few songs we wanted for the main dances and then just requested that he keep everyone dancing...let's just say the danve floor was packed the entire night and I still am getting so many... Read More guests saying how much fun they had. We also rented the photobooth from tommy which was a huge hit especially for the children!! I highly recommend tommy, great guy to work with as well :)

DJ Tommy Gunn

I'm the Owner of ThunderKiss Entertainment, LLC. I've been DJing weddings for almost 12 years and I absolutely love my job. I love being part of someone's special day and I love playing such a large roll on that day. I do not look at any wedding as "just another gig". I understand what a huge responsibility it is when a couple comes to me for their entertainment needs for their wedding day. I am truly honored to be trusted with such an important undertaking. I work extremely hard to ensure that I add as much value as possible to give every Wedding Couple the best night of their lives!!!