Plan your trip of a lifetime...with no loose ends!

Our agency focuses on personalized service. Every client has a consultation where we learn what is important to you and find the right destination & resort for your honeymoon or beachside wedding. We specialize in the Caribbean, Mexico, & South Pacific. And the best part? It's at no additional cost.

Honeymoon

Destination Weddings

PO Box 41868, Mesa, AZ (480) 838-9447

Reviewed on 6/17/2016

HoneymoonSam was truly amazing. She helped me plan an unforgettable honeymoon. She answered all of my questions and was extremely informative. My husband and I cannot thank her enough. We had a great experience working with her.

Unforgettable Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Danielle G

Sam helped us plan our destination wedding from day 1. She helped us review the pros and cons of certain locations and helped us narrow our choice down to our final 1. Sam had real recommendations based on personal experiences and helped us get what we wanted out of our trip,... Read More for the price we wanted. She did all of the work and made the planning process as stress-free as possible! Everything went smoothly and everything we could have wanted was at our fingertips. The customer service was superb at The Hard Rock Riviera Maya. I would most definitely use Sam again for other destinations and would recommend Tie the Knot Travel to anyone in need of booking a destination wedding.

Honeymoon Sam

I have been in the wedding industry for over 20+ years as an event planner. Paired with my passion for travel it was a natural transition into wedding travel planner. I opened my doors in 2007 and have been "hawking honeymoons" since! I pride myself on personalized service to find you what you are looking for in a honeymoon/wedding experience so you remember it forever fondly. I enjoy working with my couples as well as their family & friends to plan the best wedding they've ever been to!