Classic, Documentary, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Austin, TX Worldwide (512) 557-4377
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Abby W

Tiffany was part of my "dream team" wedding vendor group. Not only did she take amazing photos, but she was extremely professional and FUN! It was really great having a female photographer who meshed so well with my bridesmaids and me. We felt so comfortable with her that she... Read More was able to catch some really special and personal moments why we were getting ready. She also captured some awe inspiring photos during our ceremony and at sunset. Thanks to Tiffany we have such special memories to last a lifetime. I felt so lucky to have Tiffany photographing our wedding day, and I would definitely recommend Tiffany to any bride getting married in the Austin area!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Bonny B

Tiffany was amazing!! Besides just wanting to hang out with her all day (which we did a few times because she never rushed our sessions), she made this camera shy bride feel really comfortable and even have fun! Not to mention the beautiful pictures!! From our engagement... Read More session, my bridals, to our wedding, the pictures were incredible and very personalized to us. I can't recommend her enough- she's an incredible photographer that you'd want hang out with who delivers amazing photos. Love ya, Tiffsny!! Ps., rent her photo booth...you will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Blair W

Tiffany was absolutely brilliant. We found her through New Road Productions - her and Wes worked as a photo/video dream team. They were almost like a married couple they worked so well together. lol Finding a wedding photographer can be very overwhelming, especially in the... Read More Austin area. We were out of state - recently moved from Austin, and I am just so glad we found her. She made our day feel so easy, she had such a calm/genuine demeanor, and you honestly barely knew she was there! The way she captured our day was beyond my imagination. She captured such emotion, movement, and artistry in the photos, they were truly amazing, and beautiful; she is an absolute professional. She gave us about 100+ pictures the week after our wedding to share with friends and family, and I can't even tell you how many compliments we received. I cannot wait till we get the rest of the photos! These are pictures we will cherish forever. Thank you Tiffany for being such a rockstar - and making our wedding day unforgettable! <3 BLAIR + TIM

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Danielle F

Tiffany is the energy you want at every wedding. Are relationship grew bigger then just being our photographer. We developed a friendship. Someone who you can trust that will point you in the right direction when it comes to the million choices you have to make. Not... Read More only did we fall in love with Tiffany but, her husband Brian as well. Not everyone can tell there friends they meet their wedding officiant at Broken Spoke. Our day was absolutely magical, I wouldn't have choose anyone else but Tiffany to handle our most precious memories. Money well spent by far!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Anna W

Tiffany is an extremely talented photographer! She bringing a lot creative to every session and is exceptional at capturing your true emotions. She also understands the plight of a bride and is on your side through it all!

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Daniela G

Tiffany was our photographer for our wedding and she was amazing! She was very patient with our very big families, she took incredible pictures in the dance floor. She really was fantastic and would recommend her 100%. Thank you for allowing us to relive our very special day... Read More with so many awesome pictures.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Patti S

Tiffany is a joy to work with! Her images came out so amazing and beautifully captured my friend's wedding. I appreciated her professionalism and LOVED her creative approach-- as an artist myself, I really enjoy when a photographer captures the "standard wedding shots" in a way... Read More that's unique and fresh. And she works fast!! We had the photos very soon after the big day.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Malinda R

My best friend recently got married and we were both so happy to find Tiffany! Tiffany not only shoots all the special moments at the wedding, but she stays out of the way and is so much fun to work with! She felt like she was just another one of our friends at the wedding! She... Read More made sure my best friends wedding day was stress free and her pictures turned out amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Katy R

When the wedding coordinator fell through last minute, Tiffany & her co-photographer helped us ensure our wedding went so smoothly! They both helped herd cats around the ceremony and reception to ensure our wedding photos were absolutely spectacular. Tiffany & team showed us how... Read More to pose to get the best shots. She had no problem telling the d.j. to turn up the beat so we could dance (and capture those awesome dance moves). She made sure our guests, my husband and myself had a blast and the pictures perfectly showcased that! It was a wedding to remember both thanks to Tiffany's help. Both the memories and her kick-butt pictures will be with us forever!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Andrea J

I found Tiffany at one of the wedding extravaganzas and immediately connected with her. I booked her for my wedding and the engagement sessions and could not be happier! She was perfect in every way!The engagement session was fun and creative. The wedding was INCREDIBLE. She was... Read More also very helpful prior to the ceremony. Captured everything beautifully, was so sweet and fun, and I just couldn't be happier. I wished I had gotten a photo with her so I could remember her on that day. I am really at a loss of words of how happy I am with her. Book her. You will not be disappointed. I promise. :)

Reviewed on 5/04/2017

I had he most GORGEOUS pictures in the whole wide world!!! We did our engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures with Tiffany!! I love them all too pieces!! She's the BEST photographer EVVVVEEERRRR!!! I can look at these pictures years from now and literally relive the BEST DAY OF... Read More MY LIFE moment to moment!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone that only wants the BEST!!!:)))) PS along with amazing pictures, I came out with a lifetime friend!!:)) Love her!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Audrey F

When I meet Tiffany we just clicked instantly. She is sweet and low key exactly the kind of person you want to have around during a stressful day. I really appreciated her flexibility when the engagement photos got rained out and her quick turn around so I could use the "Thanks... Read More y'all" sign shot from our wedding for our thank you cards. Her work is obviously amazing and speaks for it self.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Cara W

We chose Tiffany as our wedding photographer, and we are SO glad that we did! Tiffany has great experience, professionalism, leadership, vision, and efficiency! She is great at knowing exactly where to be and when to capture those “key” moments. She is great at adjusting to... Read More changing environments (which was key when dealing with our family, friends, and children). She understood our desires for the wedding ceremony and reception, and was great at organizing people for different photos. We always felt like the priority to her, and she did a wonderful job honoring our wishes and desires. She worked amazing with all of our family, including some less-than-agreeable children. We got many compliments on her professionalism, directions, and efficiency. The photos are spectacular, and we will have them forever. We are so happy that we chose such a talented photographer.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Robyn W

Tiffany is such a joy to work with. She produces the most beautiful and unique photos that you can cherish forever. I would recommend her for all photography needs!!

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Laura P

Tiffany was amazing and fun to work with! She made it comfortable to be on camera and has a great eye for catching those small moments and details on film. I really enjoyed her presence at my wedding, she was not only thorough, but we shares a lot of laughs together. Thank you... Read More for being such a major part of my special day!

2016-12-30T15:45:20 Response from the vendor

Film! Haha ;) I loved being your wedding photographer and I'm honored you chose me to capture all the beauty and special moments that I saw at your wedding. My business succeeds on word of mouth and reviews so thank you for taking the time... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Dorothy P

I was totally overwhelmed looking for most of my wedding vendors, especially a photographer since I wanted engagements done in Austin, but was getting married in Seattle. I found Tiffany here, through the Knot and loved what I saw. From the moment we hired her she stayed in... Read More touch. Reaching out every now and again to see how things were coming along. We did our engagements with her at a bunch of super sweet locations in Austin that we felt she picked just for us. We really felt like we were important to her. On our wedding day she was amazing. My guests marveled at her creativity and skill. She was amazingly-positive during the painful family portraits, and with my family it's truly like herding cats. She even grabbed us at sunset and took some of my most favorite and treasured pictured ever. I can't say enough things about Tiffany. I am so thankful for the gift she has given us of some truly exceptional, bright, vivid, colorful, timeless and classic wedding photos. I highly recommend her any chance I get!!!!

2016-10-21T13:45:50 Response from the vendor

I know it can be so hard to hire vendors...especially for an out of state wedding. I am so honored that y'all chose me! I appreciate you mentioning how I stayed in touch. I'm pretty huge about communication ;) It's a pretty big deal. Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Spring L

I'm love, love, love my photos!!! We hired Tiffany after a long hunt through the sea of Austin photographers. We opted for her second package which came with 7 hours of coverage on our wedding day AND an engagement session.  I warned her that my husband HATES to be photographed.... Read More Not only was she the best to work with giving us just the right amount of instruction, but my husband even ended up having a good time with everything.  After we got our engagement pictures back (about two weeks later) we knew we had picked the right photographer.  Her images are TRUELY classic and timeless, sharp, colorful, emotional. And best of all, they look like us, I mean they just captured US.  She took some time getting to know us and it made us feel really comfortable. I was so thrilled and soooo impressed.  On our wedding day she and her assistant (Philip) were a joy to have around, all of my family just loved her and we were so relaxed knowing that she was working her magic. She even surprised us by having about 60 amazing pictures up for us to see on her Facebook page THE DAY AFTER THE WEDDING!   I was prepared to not see a single picture for months! When we got all of our images (delivered through a private online gallery) we loved them all.  We definitely made the best choice hiring Tiffany!!!

2016-10-21T13:48:47 Response from the vendor

Thanks Spring! I loved being your wedding photographer! You guys were a dream to photograph and be around! Everyone should take a lesson from y'all about being easy-going and know how to ensure you have the time of your lives on your wedding day! Y'all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Alisa V

Tiffany was wonderful to work with and our wedding photographs turned out amazing! You really can't ask for more in a photographer for your big day. She was professional, reliable, helpful and very talented. I highly recommend her!

2016-10-21T13:49:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are honored every time we are chosen to be responsible for capturing someones wedding day <3

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Katherine L

Tiffany did an amazing job as our wedding photographer. She was professional, skilled, and an overall joy to work with. I'm proud to show off our wedding album and always receive glowing remarks regarding how well she captured the feel and overall beauty of the day. I would... Read More highly recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Derrick S

Tiffany was such a great photographer for our wedding. She was so comfortable around our families and friends and never made it feel as though she was "intruding" in any way to get a great shot. Speaking of which, her artistic vision and ability to capture a great shot (which... Read More is of course the most important aspect of a wedding photographer) is excellent; we are so pleased with the pictures she took at our wedding! I would 100% recommend Tiffany Hofeldt Photography for your wedding photography needs.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Laura W

What a relief it was to find Tiffany! When you hire a wedding Photog, you do your homework, read reviews, snoop around online and hope for the best. She was a complete delight! She had such Amazing talent and what a beautiful and happy disposition. A real treat! I couldn't have... Read More been more pleased with the story she delivered. A five star review earned!

2016-10-21T13:41:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review!!! I really appreciate it and I loved being a part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Pam Y

The day had finally come, October 22, 2011. All the planning was complete and it was time to enjoy. Little did we know we would be had by a horrible photographer, Norman Garrett. Norman had brought with him a backup photographer and thank goodness he did. That backup... Read More photographer was the one and only Tiffany Hofeldt. I first met her the morning of my wedding when she showed up at my parents house to take my Bridal photos. She was awesome from beginning to end. She got all of the key shots and the amazing thing was we had NEVER met with her before the day of the wedding. She knew what we wanted without us having to tell her. She is a natural!!! Norman never provided us with what we paid for and he never paid Tiffany for her services. Tiffany went above and beyond by providing us ALL of the photos she took that day at no charge. Without that we would have no photos of our special day. She was a true blessing and I have, and will continue to, recommend her ever chance I get!!!!! HIRE TIFFANY!!!! You won't be sorry!!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Aaron R

Tiffany is exceptional. As a hospitality veteran I have had the pleasure of working with multiple studios. When the time came to plan my own wedding, Tiffany was my first and only choice. Every session was fun, relaxing and productive. We loved working with Tiffany so much that... Read More we insisted she be in some of the photographs with us! The photos are beyond amazing. Tiffany ensured that the memories of our wedding were perfectly captured.

2016-10-21T13:42:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! You guys, and your wedding party were a complete delight! I think back on y'all wedding and just smile :) it was so much fun!! Again I really appreciate the review.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Tara A

Tiffany Hofeldt Photography did an amazing job on my wedding day. The shots had great lighting and she made sure to get every important detail of our day while at the same time getting shots that caught more than we knew. She was very good at asking us beforehand what was the... Read More most important portrayals we were interested in. Her team was very astute and very able to work with the quickness of our shots as our wedding started at 5 PM and we only had so long for daylight. Outside of her amazing photography skills Tiffany was more than willing to offer her help anywhere we needed it. She was truly a Jack of All Trades on our wedding day and it wouldn't have been able to run as smoothly without her help. On top of this Tiffany had a super fast turnaround for our photos that enabled us to give our family the beautiful photos of our wedding day that Tiffany took.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016

Tiffany did such an amazing job with my daughter's wedding. She made us all feel so special. It was definitely 5 star quality and service. My daughter really did her homework and it paid off. We loved Tiffany and her work is amazing. She put us at ease and everyone... Read More absolutely loves the photos!! We relive the wedding and all of the beauty and emotion every time we look at our album. 5 stars all the way.

Tiffany Hofeldt

Austin-based wedding photographer, yo.