Tiffany Marie Photography

Southern Michigan and beyond!

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing

Jackson, MI Southern Michigan and beyond!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Heather D

There are so many great things about Tiffany. The first one that stood out the most to us is how confortable she makes you feel and even my Husband, who hates getting pictures taken, enjoyed our whole experiance with Tiffany. Not to mention how amazing her work is. I would... Read More reccommend her 100 times over again. Thank you Tiffany!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Jenny K

Tiffany did an amazing job on our engagement photos and wedding photos! Tiffany is super personable, and is an extremely hard worker. Tiffany must have taken a thousand photos at our wedding and worked well with our venue staff and videographer. Tiffany is creative and... Read More professional. We highly recommend her for your special day!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Jennica G

In this day and age where we seem to have a surplus of photographers, it is hard to find those who truly have talent. Anyone can own a digital camera and photo editing software and call themselves a photographer, while still lacking the basic technical skills, and artist... Read More expression that make your photos timeless. Lucky for me, I chose the perfect photographer who not only is well-educated on the the mechanics behind the camera, but also the true passion and originality that make photography art. Tiffany is outstanding. If I could rate her higher than five I would. Her passion for what she does could be seen in the very first meeting we had with her, and in our photos. She met with us on several occasions, including the month before to help this overwhelmed bride come up with a more detailed timeline, go over photo locations, and to talk over shots, making sure we had all the pictures we wanted on our day. My photos are timeless and classic. They are a true representation to who my husband and I are as a couple, and will stand the test of time. If I could only rehire one vendor over from my wedding day, it would be Tiffany hands down. This was the best investment we made, and am so lucky to have these photos for the rest of my life. Thank you Tiffany for all that you did, you are truly spectacular.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Mindy F

My husband and I asked Tiffany to be our wedding photographer, and definitely were not disappointed. She does amazing work, is reasonably priced, and makes the whole experience even more fun! I honestly have nothing but good things to say about her, and plan on using her for... Read More more photography work in the future!

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Bride 2

Tiffany is the best. So easy to work with, super high energy, and fun to be around. She did our engagement and wedding photos and we couldn't be happier! We in fact just hired her to do a family portrait session and couple session for grandma and grandpa's 50th anniversary! She... Read More does great work and you will be extremely satisfied with her! She will be doing all of our photos from now on!! You are not just hiring a photographer you are hiring a friend :)

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Meghan W

Where to even start. Tiffany is an amazing photographer. I really wish I could give her 6 stars. From the very first time we sat down to talk with her she was incredibly helpful, so down to earth, and an absolute joy to work with. She did our engagement photos and our wedding... Read More photos. She has a great eye and is also totally open to suggestions and ideas. We are so glad we chose her to take our wedding photos. She captured the energy of our big day perfectly. I can't wait to see the prints from our wedding hanging on the walls of our home and the homes of loved ones. Tiffany has not only found lifelong customers in us but also two new friends. Hire her to be your wedding photographer. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Stephanie S

Tiffany was such an awesome part of our big day. She's so nice and it's very clear that she LOVES getting to be apart of your wedding day. And her work is phenomenal! Absolutely stunning photos of my special day that I will cherish for the rest of my life, the hardest part is... Read More deciding which to order!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Laura G

If I could add more than 5 stars, I would!! I know Tiffany on a professional and personal level as well. She is the most down to earth, genuine and caring photographer I have ever met. I was married September of 2016 and we booked her a year and a half before the wedding. She... Read More was awesome to work with, from meeting with us to discuss our wedding style, shooting our engagement session in the extreme heat and humidity and shooting our wedding for hours on end...you would be stupid not to book her! There are not enough nice words to describe my positive experience with Tiffany Marie Photography and I cannot wait to have her take more pictures of my family in the future!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Raylea B

My husband and I both really appreciated Tiffany. Not only did she do a fantastic job and give us pictures better than what we were hoping for, but she was so lovely to work with. It wasn't hard to tell that she loves what she does and puts all her effort into capturing your... Read More special moments to the best of her ability and creativity! She added a level of creativity that, quite frankly, my husband and I do not possess. You could tell she definitely knew what she was doing. I would highly recommend Tiffany! Everyone who sees our pictures absolutely loves them!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Rebecca C

My husband and I got married in July in East Lansing. Tiffany took our engagement pictures and wedding pictures! We love all of our photos!! We had a fairly large wedding party and she was so good at getting everyone organized! We had a list of placed to take pictures but as we... Read More were walking we found some other places we liked as well. She is so good at working on the fly and caught all of our special moments!! We absolutely loved working with her!!! I highly recommended her!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Sabrina K

I got married a month ago and just got all my pictures back today!! Tiffany was awesome, she met with me several times to go over the timeline of the wedding and to go over the list of pictures my hubby and I wanted to make sure she captured. I LOVED the end results of all the... Read More pics and our families and friends won't stop raving about them either. I HIGHLY recommend hiring her for your wedding pics. My husband and I will definitely hire her again for anniversary pics!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Max W

I got married in October 2015 in Marshall/Springport and Tiffany was able to be at both locations. The pricing is great especially when you see how much time she spends at your event. We had 12hr of coverage!! Tiffany was also great with communicating with me during the wedding... Read More planning process which I'd nice when things start getting crazy. She has a lot of creative suggestions and always listened to my ideas and what we wanted. Her photos are fantastic. I cannot truly express how wonderful it was to work with Tiffany. Pictures are one of the only things you will have after the wedding is over and I am so glad that we chose Tiffany Marie Photography!

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Holly W

Tiffany is amazing! From the very first meeting I had with her, to the very last she was so attentive to every wish we had for her. She loves what she does and it shows! Our day went absolutely perfect, and a lot of that had to do with her! We had a rowdy bridal party and she... Read More knew exactly how to handle us in a very fun and professional way! I highly recommend Tiffant for capture of your dream day!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Kaelyn G

Tiffany offers a great wedding package. Engagement photos and wedding photos turned out better than ever expected. Very skilled and professional, you will not be disappointed!

Great photography

Reviewed on 8/07/2013 Alexis V

Tiffany offers different wedding photography packages for a range of prices. She also offers a by-the-hour service which is what I did. This was perfect what what my husband and I wanted for photos. She is super down to earth and really fun to work with. Does exactly what the... Read More client wants also, like taking specific photos, certain poses, locations, etc... Tiffany even arrived early and stayed late, hanging out, dancing with us, and having a great time. I really loved her as my photographer especially because of our compatible go with the flow and fun loving personalities. I highly recommend her for anyone in the greater Ann Arbor area!!