Food + Catering

2230 N. Cannon Dr., Chicago, IL (312) 742-0050

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Lindsay M

Christine was very nice, easy to contact - which was huge for us as we planned our wedding long distance. The food was very good - healthy and hearty! Overall we had a great experience with Tigerlily!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Carole S

My son was married and reception was at Cafe Brauer. The setting was spectacular but my experience with Christine was a disaster! We attempted to bring a Pittsburgh tradition to Chicago by way of The Pittsburgh Cookie Table! After numerous conversations and assurances, the... Read More day of the wedding arrived and Christine had no clue what to do. I had 1500 cookies to plate - which she was well aware of a week before the wedding - and she brought me back to the kitchen in the middle of the reception and asked me to help them "make it right for you !" A little late for that! The food was good - just don't attempt to do anything unique or different - they made no effort for us to make it work! So disappointed and embarrassed!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 jill a

Tigerlily catered our wedding at Cafe Brauer in Lincoln Park Zoo. I must say that many people complimented us that the food was the absolute best they have ever eaten at a wedding! Service was fantastic! Christine was on it from day one! Everyone was very accomidating and... Read More professional. We just had a fabulous experience. Thank you Tigerlily!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2014 Stephanie F

We worked with Christine and her staff. Christine was wonderful and very accommodating for a bride who changes her mind every month of so. Christine was very patient and understanding of our budget and was willing to work with my husband and I around many different ideas and... Read More layouts. The food was wonderful and the drinks were fabulous! We highly recommend Tigerlily and would love to work with them again!

Tigerlily Catering

Reviewed on 11/20/2013 Sara N

Tigerlily was the best caterer for our wedding - they had a wide array of options to select from in terms of packages and food selections. The tasting was wonderful and a great opportunity to talk with the chef. Tigerlily was able to deliver a high level of quality of food for... Read More 200 guests - we are still receiving calls about how well the steak was prepared! People said it was the best steak they have ever had at a wedding. The staff did an excellent job ensuring everyone was taken care of and the entire night operated very smoothly. Tigerlily also assisted with our bar and they were incredibly helpful and cooperative - they allowed us to make minor changes and edits as we saw fit and were wonderful to work with! The service was incredible and Christine Picerno was a delight to work with!

Good value for Chicago

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Lisa W

Christine was very easy to stay in contact with and helped us plan our perfect reception menu. I think that her ability to stay in contact really made our experience better than we would have gotten anywhere else. Our favorite part that Christine set up a table and chairs and... Read More served cocktails on the balcony to my husband and I so we could eat without getting interrupted. The food was very good and we got a ton of complements on it. We decided to upgrade our liquor package, but thought we were still able to get a good value for the cost; and everyone had the best time. I would highly recommend for future events.

Yummy food, incredible service

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Barbara G

We did our wedding at Cafe Brauer on Friday Oct. 5th. We were so impressed with Christine Picerno, THEN we were also blown away by the food and FINALLY the service the night of the wedding was great. When we first met Christine, she was so professional and warm and as a... Read More person, is actually someone you'd enjoy meeting at a wedding. Then we all hope and pray the food was going to be "mostly" good...but truly, it was all good. We are real people and have high standards, but everything just went like clock-work. Her staff was impeccable. And oh, by the way, Tigerlily was about 15% less expensive than all the other food vendors...trust me, my husband scrutinized every preferred vendor that Cafe Brauer offers.

Tigerlily

Reviewed on 5/28/2012 Justin L

Christine Picerno at Tigerlily was an absolute joy to work with. She was always so patient with me...especially when I had a million questions at the start and then a million changes to the menu, seating chart, guest number count, etc a week before the wedding. She made every... Read More moment feel like things were under good control, and as a result, I never had to worry about anything. I was especially glad to avoid hiring a wedding planner as Christine basically took over this role as part of the catering service. Food was excellent- many of our guests commented that the filet mignon and fish were cooked just right. Service was outstanding. My husband and I had a personal server (although we didn't end up needing one since we were so busy and excited that we barely had a bite to eat!). No problems encountered while serving our 225 guests. Everything was cooked to order, everyone accounted for. All of this happened effortlessly, while I focused on enjoying the night. Will definitely be using Tigerlily again for any upcoming events!

Great Food - Great Service

Reviewed on 6/23/2011 Ellen F

I loved Tiger Lily, they "catered" to our every need! Staff was professional, organized, and genuine. They helped make our event perfect and the food was great! They went out of their way so many times to make sure we were happy and that we had the wedding of our dreams. Many... Read More thanks to Kevin, Christine, and Kelcey!