Tim Gangi Photography

Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

2145 w Livingston St, Allentown, PA Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas (484) 788-9985

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Amanda P

We’ve worked with Tim and Mercedes more than a few times now. We have never been so pleased with the end result of our photographs as we have with them. I am happy to say I refer everyone in their direction. Our wedding photos were stunning and reached way beyond our... Read More expectations. They are so easy to work with, personable, and understanding. They gave us all of the direction we needed to achieve the look we were going for. Tim and Mercedes capture the real moments in photographs - the real laughs, the real smirks when you partner makes you giggles, the flutter in your heart when your holding back those happy tears. Our family has been raving about the photos from our wedding. Absolutely stunning and unbelievable. You are bringing so much joy to peoples’ lives. It’s just absolutely incredible.

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Shannon K

When starting my search for an engagement/wedding photographer, I knew I’d find the one when I fell in love with their entire portfolio. My search didn’t last long because I came across Tim + Mercedes Gangi and was in complete awe of all of their pictures. I absolutely love... Read More their ability to showcase the clients and their emotions in combination with the lighting and scenery. Tim is able to see a regular landscape and turn it into a timeless portrait, it is a true gift. Being in front of a camera did not come easy for us, especially for 2 hours straight during an engagement session. Tim and Mercedes made it so fun and enjoyable and somehow the awkwardness we felt turned into the most breathtaking pictures that captured only happiness and love. They are genuinely the nicest couple and it is apparent through their approach and picture quality that they take the greatest pride in bringing out the best in their clients and photographs. They utilize a website/app that allows clients to access their photos and order directly from it, which is so convenient. I would absolutely recommend Tim + Mercedes to everyone. We cannot wait to work with them again for our wedding in September!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Liz S

Tim and Mercedes are great to work with. They're both super friendly and fun and made us feel very relaxed and comfortable during our engagement pictures. The photos they took are just beautiful and we can't wait to have them photograph our wedding.

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Kelsey C

My fiancé Brock and I were very lucky to come across Mercedes and Tim Gangi's incredible work when looking for a photographer for our wedding! I'm so in love with our engagement photos that they captured of us, that I can't even imagine how amazing our wedding photos will be!... Read More Mercedes and Tim are not just extremely talented in their work, but also do an awesome job at making the whole process fun with lots of laughter. We can't wait to have them be a part of our special day in June and know they will take the most beautiful photos! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Amy R

Tim and Mercedes are absolutely marvelous to work with in every possibly way! They handled my brother’s engagement and wedding so wonderfully, that when my fiancé and I began planning our own wedding, our very first decision was to contact Tim Gangi Photography as well! During... Read More our engagement photo session, Tim and Mercedes were so easy to work with; they were both incredibly friendly, encouraging, and professional. They were willing to travel to our location, and they are excellent when it comes to prompt, open communication. My fiancé and I are both so excited to work with them again for our own wedding in May of 2018. Based on our experiences with Tim and Mercedes so far, I know that, by the end of our event, we will not only have picture frames of memories, but works of art as well!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Kirsten S

working with Tim and Mercedes is an absolute joy. we have now had them as our photographers for family photos, engagement, and wedding and will continue to use them as our moments that we would like to capture happen! Extreme professionalism, assistance in styling, and amazing... Read More photos are just a small part of what they bring to the table. They have become friends at this point and I would highly recommend them to anyone with photography needs!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Meg T

Tim and Mercedes were wonderful to work with. Our engagement photos came out great and I can't wait to see how the Wedding photos turn out! Highly recommended.

2017-12-20T10:41:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Meghan!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Garrett R

My fiancé and I could not be any happier that we chose Tim and Mercedes for our engagement and wedding photography. They came out of their way to meet us to discuss details of our wedding and show us some of their work before when we first starting looking at photographers.... Read More Tim and Mercedes made us feel extremely comfortable when doing our engagement photos since we are not very photogenic and our pictures turned out fantastic! Can't wait to work with them at our wedding.

2017-12-20T10:42:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Lauren K

If you're looking for a wedding or engagement photographer, look no further! Seriously..... stop looking. We had an engagement session with Tim and Mercedes and also signed on for wedding photos. Tim and Mercedes are amazing. From the beginning with the initial contact email, to... Read More the end when getting all of our wedding photos they were so helpful. Every photo we received was amazing- posed shots, action shots, captured sentimental moments and photos we'd never imagined (they are so creative). They truly go above and beyond for their clients. We couldn't be happier with our engagement and wedding photos, our expectations were exceeded in every way.

2017-12-20T10:42:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lauren, you and Mark are amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Beth Ann F

I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to have Tim + Mercedes as wedding photographers! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. Both Tim and Mercedes were extremely professional, helpful, and flexible throughout the wedding planning process... Read More and on my wedding day. Communication throughout the year I was planning was also very prompt, which I greatly appreciate. Thank you so much!!

2017-12-20T10:42:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you BethAnn!!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Lauren F

Mercedes and Tim Gangi not only produced breathtaking pictures throughout our special day but also provided a comfortable, smooth experience while taking our candid and posed photos. Even though we live out of state and did not meet them prior to the wedding, they were easy to... Read More communicate with and answered any questions we had at all hours of the week. Their pricing is excellent, and they threw in some discounts and bonuses, such as over one hundred extra pictures than what our package included! We still cannot get over how perfect their pictures came out and the priceless moments they were able to capture from our special day.

2017-12-20T10:43:06 Response from the vendor

A huge thank you to you and Steve!!

Reviewed on 4/15/2017 Elizabeth L

I wish I could give more than 5 stars. Tim and Mercedes are amazing! They are true artists and helped to capture everything we wanted to remember about our day. They are professional, easy to work with, blended right into our day and have a sense of style about them that you... Read More cant look away from their work. I would recommend them to anyone and if I had to do it all over again - Id rehire them in a second. Do yourself a favor and stop wasting time looking for a photographer - everything you could ever want is right here.

2017-12-20T10:43:22 Response from the vendor

We can't thank you enough!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Coral S

My fiancé and I recently worked with Tim and Mercedes for our engagement photos and cannot wait for our wedding with them! They were absolutely amazing to work with, and we had a blast together. Our engagement photos are just perfect. We couldn't stop saying how they somehow... Read More perfectly captured us and our personalities in all of the photos. You guys are the best! See you in August, Coral & Kyle

2017-12-20T10:43:38 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Coral!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Lauren S

My husband found Tim and Mercedes by doing a Google search and taking a leap of faith. We were dating at the time and he was planning (the perfect!) proposal and wanted to have a photographer there to capture the moment. And boy did they ever. We absolutely cherish those... Read More engagement photos! The Gangis were on point, discrete (I didn't even know they were there until after the ring was on my finger!), quick to set up family shots after the proposal itself, and our edited photos were ready within days. We have them framed throughout the house and love reliving that night!! So when it came time to pick a wedding photographer, we didn't even explore any other options. It was easiest vendor decision we made! In a similar spirit, the Gangis totally nailed our wedding photos. They are kind and sweet, creative, and non-intrusive. I can't even tell you how many people asked us if we had photographers at our reception bc no one saw them sneaking in and out for shots! Our photos are priceless and we wouldn't have trusted them with anyone but Tim and Mercedes. We cannot say enough wonderful things about the Gangis! When you're considering the photos that will forever capture the special moments of your day (whatever the occasion may be), go with people who are passionate, who care about their craft, care about their clients, and have an eye for the details. Go with the Gangis! You'll be glad that you did!

2017-12-20T10:44:43 Response from the vendor

You rock Lauren!! Can't wait to see you guys again in May!!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Ellen L

Could not have asked for a better experience with our wedding photography! Tim and Mercedes captured our big day in a way that made us feel comfortable and natural. They came to our rehearsal dinner and scoped out some great settings for our pictures. They were very patient with... Read More our large wedding party and family. They made us feel comfortable, which led to really relaxed and candid pictures that captured "us." After the wedding, our friends and family talked about how great our photographers were, and we couldn't be happier with the photos!

2017-12-20T10:45:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Jenelle H

Tim and Mercedes were absolutely the best!!! Not only are they super talented, they are extremely personable and wonderful people to work with!! They made our wedding day run as smoothly as it could go and it was perfect! My husband and I would totally recommend this excellent... Read More couple for any situation in need of quality photography with a carefree experience!! Thanks again guys!!

2017-12-20T10:45:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Laura W

My husband and I just got married this past August and we had less than a year to plan our ceremony, reception and all of the fine details that go into creating one of the most important days of our lives. Needless to say we were stressed about all the decisions that we had to... Read More make fairly quickly. Being an artist myself, it was most challenging to select a photographer that I knew would capture our wedding from a perspective that I would appreciate as both an artist and soon to be wife! The Gangis had already photographed my sister’s wedding and also did a beautiful family photo shoot of my cousin and his family. My sister has an entire wedding album, select framed prints, and a huge wedding photograph taken by the Gangis in her home and my cousin and his family have used their photographs in many greeting cards and personal memorabilia. After seeing their photographs and the people I loved in them, I instantly knew that they would be the perfect couple to capture our wedding! From the moment we began working with the Gangis, this couple has been nothing less than a pleasure to work with! They were able to answer all of our questions and address our concerns in a timely fashion. The Gangis had not photographed a wedding at our particular site before, but scoped out the space beforehand on their own time and on the day of our wedding selected perfect places for our first look, wedding party pictures, etc. Our formal and more candid photographs are breathtaking and perfectly timed, some down to the color of the sunset in the sky! We are so impressed, and as an artist who has a little background in photography, relish in the outstanding compositions, focal points, variety of black and white, color photographs and overall body of work. Not only are the Gangis professionals and masters of their craft; they are also knowledgeable, personable, cooperative, and most of all genuinely concerned about making your day feel special. We would recommend them to anyone, for any occasion. After working with them we wish that they could capture all of our moments…and I have a feeling this will not be the last time we work with them! We would like to thank the Gangis from the bottom of our hearts. Their photographs will be a permanent part of our lives and we feel so lucky that they illustrated our day in a way words and memories could not. - Mr. & Mrs. Wright

2017-12-20T10:45:36 Response from the vendor

WOW, thank you so so much Laura!!!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Katelyn L

Will and I had such a fun time taking our engagement photos with Tim and Mercedes!! They are such a fun couple to work with and you can tell they love what they do! They are amazing at what they do. Our pictures turned out beautiful and I can't wait for them to be a part of our... Read More special day to capture every moment!

2017-12-20T10:46:06 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Katelyn!! Looking forward to seeing you guys in September!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Elias N

My fiancé and I loved our experience with Tim and Mercedes, they are such great people! Their photographs are absolutely beautiful, they were amazing at capturing the love we have for each other. I have nothing but amazing things to say about them and their work!

2017-12-20T10:46:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Kelly L

My husband and I hired Tim and Mercedes for our engagement/wedding photos! After working with them once, we fell in love with their personalities and work and hired them for other events! They are both such a pleasure to work! They made our day such a memorable one! We both... Read More highly recommend choosing the Gangi's for your big day!! They are very prompt with returning your edited photos and helped to create an amazing wedding album! We can't thank them enough for all they have done for us! A+++

2017-12-20T10:46:36 Response from the vendor

You're the best, thank you!!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Shannon B

Mike & I were lucky enough to score Tim and Mercedes as our wedding photographers. They have been nothing short of amazing since our initial meeting. We were immediately comfortable with them and knew they were who we wanted to capture the most important day of our lives. We... Read More recently had our engagement session in which Tim and Mercedes were very flexible- even though we had four potential dates picked out they met us on a separate date last minute so we could take advantage of the fall foliage. Apparently many others were thinking the same because when we arrived to the location there were photographers and couples/families everywhere! Tim and Mercedes didn't think twice about giving us EXTRA TIME to fit in all of our shots (don't forget this was on a day they hadn't originally scheduled to work)! They are so creative and quickly thought of new angles and spots to take photos in. Better yet, they were very patient with my dog and showcased his personality perfectly! It is very clear that photography is their passion. We are SO in love with our engagement photos and are looking forward to see how our wedding day comes to life through their photos. We will be lifelong customers and highly recommend using Tim Gangi Photography!!!

2017-12-20T10:46:53 Response from the vendor

You guys are so sweet!!! Thank you so much Shannon!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Kim S

Our wedding party was massive. Our families are massive. Our groups of friends are massive. Tim and Mercedes captured our ceremony and wedding party pictures with ease and professionalism. Hectic wasn't the word to describe how difficult it was to gather everyone up after the... Read More ceremony. They both elude a calmness that is contagious when trying to gather multiple families and groups of friends to take pictures. Not only did their professionalism impress us, their ability to creatively capture moments was indescribable. They used the setting, lighting, coloring of the grass, the brightness of the moon, etc. to paint a perfect picture of our special day. Please consider using their services for any occasion. They are a great team!!

2017-12-20T10:47:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much!!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Jon T

We loved working with you guys! You made our wedding go so smoothly and we absolutely loved how the photos came out. Thank you for all your hard work!

2017-12-20T10:47:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys for being so awesome!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Frank M

We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Tim and Mercedes on our wedding day. They really managed to capture such beautiful moments. And not only do they do an amazing job, but they are also great people to work with. High quality work from high quality people.

2017-12-20T10:47:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Andrew G

My wife and I got married in November 2014 and decided to go with Tim Gangi Photography immediately after our initial meeting with them. Tim and his wife Mercedes were very professional, punctual, and caring. They designed a package for us based on our budget, needs, and wants... Read More with no frills. With all the vendors my wife and I worked with Tim and Mercedes were the ones we had no worries about. They met with us on a couple occasions before the wedding to assure that we were all on the same page of what my wife and I wanted photographed. As for the wedding day they were great once again. They were very attentive to what was going on and captured great photos of our special day. Once they were done with the photos and we were able to see them on the website, my wife and I were so pleased and happy with the photos. There were your typical posed photos but also great action shots that we loved. The website Tim uses for guests to purchase weddings photos is very user friendly and inexpensive for 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, etc. In all Tim Gangi Photography is a step above the others and I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

2017-12-20T10:47:40 Response from the vendor