Tim McLoone's Supper Club

Asbury Park, NJ

Book Your Wedding with Tim McLoone's Supper Club

A BALLROOM IN ASBURY PARK, NJ

Situated right on the legendary boardwalk of Asbury Park in New Jersey and sitting above McLoone's Asbury Grille, is where you will find Tim McLoone's Supper Club. The elegant scene inside Tim McLoone's Supper Club is accompanied by world-class entertainment and delectable cuisine.

Tim McLoone's Supper Club invokes the feel of a New York City supper club during the 1930s and 1940s. Although it is a very non-traditional wedding venue, it does provide guests with a breathtaking panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean, as well as overlooking Asbury Park and the famous Paramount Theater.

Brides and grooms are able to choose to have their feet in the sand with a wedding ceremony on the beach in front of the boardwalk. Afterward, they accompany their guests to the restaurant’s second level to indulge in an open-air cocktail hour. Once the cocktail hour is over, wedding guests are then escorted inside Tim McLoone's Supper Club, where they can enjoy a delectable wedding feast.

In addition to hosting weddings and receptions, Tim McLoone's Supper Club also caters to rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, anniversaries and birthdays. Couples interested in using the facility need to either call the venue directly or submit a wedding inquiry through their website.

Couples can choose to offer their wedding guests a brunch, cocktail reception, buffet or seated meal. The Romeo and Juliet Cocktail Reception option includes a cocktail hour, champagne toast, carving station, pasta station and dessert station. The Gone with the Wind and Casablanca packages both include the option for either a seated meal or a buffet. The Casablanca package also includes wine service with dinner. The Wedding Brunch option includes an omelet and waffle station, as well as candles that complement the table centerpieces.

When not being used as a wedding venue, Tim McLoone's Supper Club uses its outstanding audio/visual equipment to successfully host a variety of concerts and other such performances. Couples can elect to take advantage of this, choosing to upgrade their wedding package to include the use of the audio/visual and sound system equipment for uplighting and DJing. Additional upgrades include a Viennese station, carving station and ice cream sundae bar.

A few of the extra perks included with renting Tim McLoone's Supper Club as a wedding venue include:

• An accessible beach wheelchair
  • Ice sculptures
  • Maître d’ to coordinate the wedding reception
  • A five-hour premium open bar service
  • A custom-made, tiered wedding cake
  • Access to a bridal dressing room
  • Easy-to-use direction cards that can be included in wedding invitations
  • Valet parking
  • A complimentary wedding food tasting session

Tim McLoone's Supper Club

Reminiscent of a 1930’s and 1940’s NYC Supper Club. This non-traditional oceanfront setting will create the perfect ambiance for a night you and your guests will never forget …

Ballroom, Waterfront, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

1200 Ocean Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ (732) 774-1155

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kaitlyn M

I wish I could give them 10 stars!! We were so happy with Vikkie & Sam every step of the way, they helped us think of so many details and questions that never crossed our mind. They reviewed every last detail with us, checking to make sure we dropped off every decoration we... Read More listed, then packing everything back up at the end of the event. We filled the space with 150 guests, and although it was definitely full, it never felt overly crowded, even with having the photobooth to the side. The room felt like an amazing party the entire night with everyone able to see and feel like they were a part of all aspects, from first dance to toasts- we had everyone up and dancing the whole time. Given the size of our group we were concerned the food may not be as good as it was at the tasting, and I have to say they surpassed every expectation- it was absolutely amazing! The staff did a great job handling the crowd and making sure my Husband and I had an amazing time. We couldn't have picked a better venue. Looking back there isn't a single thing I would have changed- Vikkie and Sam really made it all happen!! We are not big planners so it was so great knowing if there was something we were missing they would let us know. We also have to give a shout out to our bartender Will and his great specialty cocktail!! Thank you again to all of the staff at McCloone's, we really had the most amazing night ever :D

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Jessica G

I cannot more highly recommend McLoones (now Robinson’s Ale House). I spent a lot of time reading reviews for venues all up and down the Jersey shore and no matter how many I read none came close to McLoones in my mind. The reviews that attracted us the most were the ones that... Read More talked about how unique this venue is and how wonderful the staff is… these two criteria were at the top of our list of importance. We did not want a typical banquet hall and we had to connect with the staff and we definitely felt like we got both with McLoones. We lived in Asbury Park while we were dating and it will always have a special place in our hearts, so we were thrilled when we found such a perfect place to get married, right in our favorite town. This was the only place we visited and by the time we met with Vikkie and toured the upstairs room, we already knew that this was the venue for us, no need to look any further. I actually wanted to book on the spot and Vikkie told us to go home and think it over for a night to make sure it was the right fit for us (I loved that there was no pressure). When you book with McLoones, you get the help of both event coordinators, Vikkie and Samantha, and both women are absolutely fantastic! They know what they are doing; they are professional, responsive, and so nice! They continued to impress us every step of the way and always made me feel like my wedding was the only wedding they were planning. They answered every single email I sent, no matter how silly. I never felt like my wedding was just another wedding to them. We had our ceremony on the beach (they take care of the permits and setting everything up), cocktail hour on the balcony overlooking the ocean, and the reception was upstairs with a beautiful panoramic view of the ocean. The room was also recently updated and it looked fantastic! We loved the idea of having our wedding at a restaurant because we are big food people and we knew the food would be terrific, and we were right! We had a variety of dietary requirements (gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, etc.) and their chef is willing to work with you and accommodate all of these requests. It’s been two months since our wedding and we are still receiving compliments on how beautiful our venue was, how great the food was, and how much fun our guests had. McLoones also fit perfectly into our budget. We did not need to rent the space (just paid for the food & drinks), we did not need to hire a wedding planner because Vikkie and Samantha take care of everything, and the cake was included! If you are looking for a non-traditional wedding venue that is sure to be memorable, McLoone’s is for you! I knew from the minute we booked Mcloones that our wedding was going to be perfect, and it was! Thank you Vikkie, Samantha, and everyone at McLoones for making our wedding so special, we couldn’t have asked for more!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Marisa H

Our wedding was EPIC. McLoone's was fantastic in every way and made sure that it was the perfect day. Vikki and Samantha, the event coordinators, made our lives so easy and accommodated us throughout the entire process. They tailored the night to our specific needs and kept... Read More our vision in mind. One of the most underrated aspects of the venue, and more particularly our amazing event coordinators, was that they set-up the entire room and cleaned everything up when they night was over. I had no worries on the day of my wedding and cried when I saw how beautiful they made it. I couldn't have asked for anything better. It's also important to note that I was living in Pittsburgh, PA when I planned my wedding and my husband was overseas/in Texas. We got engaged and planned our wedding in about 4 months. They were incredibly flexible, responsive and helpful. We definitely weren't the typical or 'easy' couple due to the distance so knowing that the venue was handling our needs was huge. I am so thankful that we went with McLoones. Also! I got a gorgeous view of the ocean on my wedding day at a very reasonable price. The food was amazing (guests were raving). Also, Vikki saved my husband and I the hors d'oeuvres that were served during the cocktail hour and brought them to us so we could actually enjoy them too! @TimMcLoonesManagement - Your event coordinators deserve a raise! :)

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Brandy N

Victoria, Samantha, and Tim McLoone's Supper Club were amazing and we are so happy we had our wedding here! The venue was absolutely beautiful and their assistance in the planning process from start to finish alleviated any possibility of stress. Our guests couldn't stop talking... Read More about how good the food was (we agree!!) and many commented that it was the best wedding food that they have ever had. We were planning our wedding from out of town and their flexibility with the tasting, walk-though, and week of items to do was so very much appreciated. We plan for this to be our only wedding in our lifetime :-), but wish that we could do it all over again, just to re-live the day here. Their attention to detail and personal touches, on top of everything else already mentioned, will definitely lead us to recommend the Supper Club to anyone else looking for a perfect beach wedding venue!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 MaryBeth K

We are so happy that we selected Tim McLoone's Supper Club as our wedding venue. We and our guests can't stop talking about what a great time we had, the beautiful room, spectacular views, outstanding food and drinks, and friendly, attentive and respectful staff. We primarily... Read More worked with Vikkie, she was super organized, friendly, and really knew her stuff. She gave us great advice and made us consider things we hadn't thought of, which made the day even better. On the day of our wedding, we were treated like royalty and the staff attended to our every need. Because of this wonderful venue, our wedding day was even more amazing than we dreamed it could be.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Chelsea S

Our wedding was a dream come true! Working with Vikki and Nicole just made a seamless experience for planning our wedding from across the country! There were no surprises or speed bumps whatsoever in our entire process from day 1-the moment the wedding was over. The staff was so... Read More professional and experienced. We STILL have people telling us it was the best wedding they've ever been to! Just for people shopping around: we did the brunch buffet package... and would do it again every time! The amount and quality of food was worth it alone. Everyone had plenty of options to eat, and could go back as much as they wanted. Really the best experience of my life. No stress, and a lot of love from not only friends and family, but the warmest accommodation by the staff. Highly recommended :)

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Melissa T

Tim McLoone’s did an outstanding job! Our wedding was everything we imagined and more. When we were choosing a place for our wedding we knew we didn’t want the traditional wedding venue and Tim McLoone’s Supper Club offers a fantastic place to have a wedding in a... Read More non-traditional venue. The room has a classy supper club vibe with a stunning view of the ocean and amazing food. We knew it was perfect for us. We had about 130 guests and there was plenty of room. The feedback from our guests in nothing but positive. We continue to hear what a wonderful time they had, how much they loved the venue and how amazing the food was. I can’t tell you how happy we are to hear it and how much it means to know our guests truly had an enjoyable time. Victoria and Samantha did an outstanding job! They truly went above and beyond to make our vision come true. Victoria is so easy to work with.. She is very professional , gets back to you in a timely manner and has a great way of making it all seem so easy. Samantha filled in for Victoria a time or two and she was just as easy to work with. There is no need to worry about the details with these two to assist you…they’ve got it all under control! We’d like to say THANK YOU to ALL the staff at Tim Mcloone’s Supper Club for the outstanding job you all did. We sincerely appreciate it. We couldn’t imagine a more perfect day or a more perfect place for our wedding. Thanks to you we have wonderful memories to last us a lifetime. Melissa and Doug

Reviewed on 7/27/2017

My husband Jack and I were married at McLoone's Supper Club on Sunday, May 21, 2017. We looked at a few venues in Asbury Park and decided that McCLoones would be the best for our size and budget. From the moment we began working with Victoria, the banquet manager, we knew... Read More we had made the right decision. Everything went beautifully. Victoria was always available to answer any questions I had, she offered great suggestions and made our special day so relaxing and fun for us. On the day of the wedding, the servers, the maître d', and bartenders were as attentive as could be. We could not have asked for a more beautiful day. Thanks to all at McCLoones, especially Victoria, for being as helpful, friendly and professional as anyone could ever hope for and for making our wedding day perfect! xo

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Dawn A

Victoria and Samantha were the best! They worked so hard to make the day go smoothly and were on point with answering emails! The location, ambience and food were great! All of our guests still can't stop raving about the food and cake!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Taryn M

We recently had our wedding at The Supper Club & it was more beautiful than we even could have imagine! Vikki and Jill went above and beyond to help make sure our wedding was absolutely perfect ! Everything from the decor to the food was just perfect! ! We had about 140 guests... Read More and we have received texts & phone calls from almost every single one of them saying how beautiful our wedding was , how delicious the food was & what a perfect place The Supper Club was for a wedding! I wish I could relive my wedding reception every weekend because of how perfect Vikki ,Jill & rest of the staff at The Supper Club made our special night !

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Pilar S

I couldn’t recommend Tim McLoone’s Supper Club highly enough. We wanted a simple wedding ceremony with our feet in the sand and just an awesome reception party with great food. It was the perfect location for us. The room is so unique and has a ton of classic charm. We... Read More instantly fell in love with the venue the minute we walked in. Vikkie and Jillian are simply amazing people to work with. They were so excited to help us plan our wedding, and even helped us customized a few bits to make it that much more special for us. The food was flat out amazing between the cocktail hour and the main buffet dinner. I’ve never seen a venue be more accommodating with making sure all of our guest’s dietary needs were seen to as well. Our guests are still raving about the party. If you’re on the fence you need to just go visit and meet with Vikkie or Jillian and you’ll want to sign on the spot.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Melody W

I cannot say enough wonderful things about McLoone’s Supper Club. When initially searching for reception sites, we were looking for somewhere that would fit our Gatsby/Boardwalk Empire theme. McLoone’s was the first venue we visited and we fell in love (I was already enamored by... Read More the pictures and visiting the space sealed the deal). We visited three other venues the same day and nothing compared in terms of individuality, dinner packages (McLoone’s gives the biggest bang for your buck by far), and ambiance. Vikkie and Jillian were amazing to work with. They are both professional, responsive, friendly, and such a pleasure to work with. Both Vikkie and Jillian understood my vision for the day and did an excellent job at setting up all of the decorations that I had brought (and there were a lot!). In addition to the Casablanca package, we added the beach ceremony (which was incredible and, from what I saw so far, allowed for beautiful pictures), the AV package, raw bar, and valet (this was crucial as several events were going on in Asbury that weekend and allowed guests to pull right up to McLoone’s). So many of our guests raved about the food, saying that it was the best wedding food they’ve had and we agree! The wait staff was courteous, attentive, and skilled, as well as the bartenders. The groom and I both commented several times on how we felt pampered and taken care of throughout the whole reception. In terms of space, we had just about 100 guests and the space was perfect. We loved the booth seating from the start and the additional tables fit perfectly in the space. Furthermore, Asbury Park offers a gorgeous view off of McLoone’s balcony, including the city, beach/ocean, and Convention Hall. The morning after, we had a brunch at the Asbury Grille right below the Supper Club for about 50 guests and, once again, there were no disappointments or problems. The food and service were great.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Helena J

We had such an amazing experience using Tim McLoone's as our wedding venue. When we started planning our wedding, my husband and I knew we did not want to hold our reception in a traditional catering hall. From the minute we stepped into the unique and beautiful room at... Read More McLoone's we knew we were in the right place. The location of the restaurant right on the boardwalk with an amazing view of the water also impressed us. Vikkie and Jillian were absolutely amazing to work with from day one through the end of our reception. Vikkie was very flexible and helpful with customizing our package, helped us determine the best layout and floor plan for our wedding, and was extremely organized throughout our process. On the day of the wedding Jillian made sure we were taken care of all day and that we had everything we needed. The food was excellent- we opted for the buffet and our guests loved everything served. We can't thank Vikkie and Jillian enough for making our wedding reception perfect!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Kelly B

We had our wedding at The Supper Club on 5/20/16. Victoria and Jillian were amazing to work with the entire planning process. They always responded to emails and calls within 24 hours and made the wedding planning process so easy! The beach ceremony was so wonderful and they... Read More even have access to a beach wheelchair for any guests that may need it. Everyone has been raving about the food and saying it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding! weddingweweddingnkVictoriaand Jillian

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Vanessa S

My husband & I were married at Tim McLoone's on 5/21/16. Words cannot describe the magical day it was thanks to Victoria & Jillian at Tim McLoone's. If you are looking for a more unique wedding in the awesome town of Asbury Park, McLoone's captures the towns energy.... Read More Everything we wanted; a beach ceremony, a more non- traditional beach wedding & amazing food, we got it there. From the first meetings with Victoria & Jillian, to the actual day, everything went so smooth. They were extremely attentive to each detail we requested & the entire day was more then we expected! Although it was borderline rain & chilly they went thru with the beach ceremony as requested. The reception was a blast, the details were attended to beyond our expectations & the food was amazing!! I cannot say enough about the team & the venue!!! Book your wedding there ASAP!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Teresa R

The entire evening was amazing! Though the weather did not hold out for our outdoor cocktail hour, Victoria and her staff made sure everything went smoothly. Victoria also really helped me set the tone for what I wanted on my husbands and my big day. They are truly an 'all... Read More inclusive' venue. The food is spectacular and the cake is also part of the wedding packages. We did not opt for the beach ceremony, but having it available to us was helpful when we were making our decisions. This venue was also SUPER accommodating when it came to wanting our own live music and loading in and out gear. When we walked in the space really took our breathe away. This is the perfect venue for any bride.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Erica S

This place was amazing. Vicky is so SO helpful and super easy to talk to. She worked really well with my day-of coordinator to make sure everything was perfect-and we were even able to have the cocktail hour outside, which was fantastic for that weekend in April. Food was great,... Read More all the waitstaff was very attentive, plus they wrap up a bunch of food and one of each entree to take home with you so you don't miss anything!

Chic Vintage Supper Club!

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Leah P

When we first started wedding planning, I was inspired by images of old Hollywood nightclubs, with big dance floors surrounded by cozy booths and a live big band. I thought I had to give up on the idea, being New Jersey natives, and that being more of a west coast idea. I was... Read More wrong! Tim McLoone's Supper Club is vintage flair without being outdated, it's city chic with a view of the ocean! We hired a swanky jazz band and decorated very minimally, because the space itself has such style, and we loved that our cocktail hour was outdoors on the upper deck. We worked with a few different people during our planning process, and each was as sweet, professional and helpful as the last. Jillian was our final coordinator, and she's the one who calmed me down over the phone a week before the wedding when I discovered the Asbury Park Zombie Walk had been rescheduled to our wedding day (part of it takes place on the boardwalk right outside the venue) and seemed genuinely as excited for our wedding day as we were! The food was amazing (we're still receiving compliments on it) and the service was consistently attentive and friendly. I have been filming weddings for the past 5+ years, so I'm familiar with a lot of venues in the area, and we knew we didn't want the usual wedding-factory banquet hall. I loved that the Supper Club was unique and a little out of the box, while still offering clear, comprehensive wedding package options, so all the hardest work was done for us! We opted for a couple of add-ons that we were really happy to have: a premium open bar upgrade, valet parking, and the A/V tech package for uplighting and utilizing the sound system for the band (the Supper Club is a concert venue when private events aren't booked, so we wanted to make sure we took advantage of that!) They're partnered with an awesome bakery so the wedding cake is included with the package - we were so relieved that was one less thing to worry about! The cost was reasonable, especially considering the outstanding service. We couldn't be happier with our choice for our reception venue - all night, our guests told us it was "so us" - Tim McLoone's Supper Club was more perfect for us than we even thought possible.

Perfect wedding venue!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Kristen O

Our wedding was amazing! We had our ceremony on the beach and reception in the Supper Club in August 2015. Rachel and the rest of the staff were extremely helpful and accommodating from the moment we started considering it as our wedding venue. We had a lot of questions... Read More throughout the process. Rachel and Blaire were very patient and informative with us. They answered all of our questions and provided lots of feedback and suggestions. The wedding reception was perfect. Everyone was taken care of. The food was outstanding! Dietary restrictions were taken care of without worry (several gluten free guests) All of our guests commented on how cool the venue was and how good the food was. They packed up all of our decorations, centerpieces, extra, favors, etc. for us to pick up the next day at which time they also gave us leftovers from the cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert to take home and enjoy. The maitre d' made sure that we got to try the passed hors d'oeuvres and always had a drink in hand while engaging with our guests, which she did very professionally. No wedding is perfect; we had issues with our photographer and hotel but McLoones was great from start to finish. We could not have asked for better service and could not recommend highly enough.

Unique and Amazing Shore Venue!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

Tim McLoone's Supper Club was the first venue my wife and I looked at; we instantly fell in love and didn't need to look any further. We always knew we didn't want a cookie-cutter banquet hall or ballroom, and McLoone's (in the old Howard Johnson's building), is anything but!... Read More It's gorgeous, funky, iconic, and an intimate atmosphere for a smaller wedding. We had just under 60 people and it never felt empty. The 360 panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean, Boardwalk, and city are breathtaking. And Asbury Park is a unique place we both love! When we began working with Rachel, the event director, we knew immediately that we were in good hands. She made planning seamless and went above and beyond to bring our whole vision to life. We wanted to have a meatless wedding, and when we requested falafel and mushroom risotto, she and the chef said "no problem!" She handled getting the permits and other details coordinated for our beach ceremony, and ensured our decorations were set up perfectly on the big day. We barely had to lift a finger; Rachel and the entire wonderful staff took care of everything and totally eased our stress. We were able to truly enjoy our wedding thanks to their amazing skills and constant assistance. We cannot find enough words to express our gratitude! The value was also excellent for this area. McLoone's has flexible options and packages to choose from and the food is plentiful and delicious! No one even missed the meat at our wedding and everyone had their fill. Much better than your typical wedding fare. And the inclusion of open bar and a gorgeous custom wedding cake from Chocolate Carousel in nearby Wall provide even more for your money. If you are looking for a unique and memorable wedding experience, McLoone's might just be your venue. My wife and I can confidently say our wedding was a dream--and it was FUN! If you're looking to get married at the Jersey Shore, you owe it to yourselves to check this place out.

flawless experience

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Elizabeth M

We had an August 2015 wedding and could not have been happier with our decision. Rachel and her staff are beyond helpful, professional, and timely. McLoone's provided a great combination of non-traditional but had all of the ease that a large venue could offer (set up and... Read More breakdown, excellent food/drinks included in the cost, attentive staff). Rachel took care of everything from start to finish - permits for the beach, coordinating with venders day of, and even putting up every one of my painstaking DIY decorations to keep our cost manageable. There are a lot of options to make the space what you want (keeping the star wall or turing to off, adjusting the uplighting, bringing your own decor), and there was plenty of space for our guests to move around in and outside of the venue. The cake included was beautiful and delicious (and helped with a gluten free option very easily), and our guests could not say enough about the delicious food and drinks - they even packed us leftovers so we could eat it later and try a bit of everything! They were upfront about pricing and you are able to customize so many options to fit your budget. Lastly, having been a guest to many weddings - staff is important. We receive so many compliments of the staff being friendly, attentive, helping guests get out stains from wine spills and returning a very valuable diamond tennis bracelet that fell off of a guests wrist. Would highly recommend! Thanks you for a relaxing and memorable event!

We really love this place, and they did a Fabulous job with our Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Kim M

They always had the right look, but how would they do with our very unique themed wedding...they knocked it out of the park. All my questions always answered in a timely matter. Always helpful and nice. The whole staff treated us so well. The food was excellent, though you... Read More sometimes forget to eat while running around to all your guest. We had the leftovers the next day, so good. I highly recommend the Supper Club. We even went back last week for dinner, gonna be getting their frequent diner card next. Oh, also great brunch with wedding guest the day after. This is a great place, no doubt about it. Thank you Supper Club!

Magical!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Greg B

PERFECTION. That's how I'd describe our wedding reception at Tim McLoone's Supper Club, from start to finish. Our banquet manager, Rachel, was extremely attentive and took care of every last detail from the moment we booked. She and our coordinator Jillian made the whole... Read More process seamless and easy and we are so grateful. We had a ton of decorations with specific instructions and they executed everything perfectly. The entirety of the staff here is friendly, professional, and go above and beyond to help you. The venue itself is gorgeous and so different from any other wedding venue I've seen - it is a true supper club atmosphere and made for an unforgettable, unique night. Our guests are still raving about it - I've heard countless times now that this was "the best wedding we've ever been to!" The location is awesome - there's plenty of great entertainment right down the Asbury boardwalk for an afterparty. The food was delicious! There are countless options to customize your night. Our guests LOVED everything from the cocktail hour appetizers to the main course. This was truly the best night of our lives and we are forever thankful to the team at McLoone's!

Amazing food and location!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Laura P

We could not have asked for a more perfect place to hold our wedding reception. We live locally and have always admired the building, the location and the food. When we stopped by one Saturday and looked upstairs they were setting up for a wedding and the room looked incredible.... Read More At that moment we both knew this was the venue for us. From the moment we contacted McLoone’s they were very helpful, responsive and professional. Rachel was our event coordinator and she was a dream to work with. She was patient and helped us through every step of the process to bring our vision to life and make sure our wedding day was exactly what we wanted. She truly went above and beyond to make the whole process as easy as possible and ensured that everything was setup exactly as we wanted on our big day. If you are looking for a unique, fun, memorable wedding experience then McLoone’s might be the perfect venue for you. We received so many compliments from guests boasting about the food, atmosphere, and the overall experience – it was truly unlike any other wedding they have ever been to. Most importantly, we had the most amazing night, enjoyed every moment of our reception and couldn’t have been happier. Thanks again McLoone’s and Rachel for make our day so special.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/25/2015

I can't praise McCloone's enough. We had a small (60) afternoon wedding in September. The whole process from booking the facility to the actual day was seamless and, more importantly, painless! Rachel and her team really know what they are doing and were so easy to work... Read More with! The day was perfect! The service people were great, friendly, accommodating and EVERYONE (including an incredibly picky grand,other) raved about the food!!! The only thing thing I would say is there was TOO much food! I asked to have the leftovers brought to a food-bank as it was a little obscene. Hopefully that happened! Overall I would do it all again! Great location to boot!